• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 02

Gemini Triad Ch. 02

12

Author's explanation of a minor editorial glitch: 3 places in the last chapter (Chapter 1) you will see something like this 1< >. Please ignore the number and consider what is written inside the brackets to be in italics.

Chapter 2

Except for the wide staircases leading up to her apartment and Domino's rooms on the third floor, Solitaire had the second floor of the mansion, apparently, all to herself; a well appointed sitting room (with her own private balcony) separated from a spacious, ultra-feminine bedroom by a one-way glass wall—you could see into her bedroom from the sitting room, but the opposing bedroom wall was floor to ceiling mirror. Solitaire's bath was twice as roomy as either Gemini's or Domino's—with a hot tub—and her walkin closet would make someone a very nice studio apartment.

Domino having a cute newly termed boi-clitty and Solitaire a very nice cock, the arousing aspect of incestuous lesbianism was out of the question. They could still be an incestuous father and son duo, but definitely not mother and daughter. That didn't mean that the impending sex she about to have with the both of them together would be any less stimulating and nor girlie-juice spurting, so, attired in a cute pink babydoll nightie, Gemini's hand anxiously closed on the ornate gold doorknob to Solitaire's quarters.

Entering the boudoir, Gemini was pleased to see that she and Domino were on the same fashion page. Domi was reclining across the foot of Solitaire's bed in a baby-blue babydoll nightie. Sitting up at the head of the gigantic bed, Solitaire was seductively attired in a diaphanous red negligee. For a bed to be as oversized as Solitaire's, it had to be custom ordered. It was a veritable red satin playing field.

Solitaire patted the bed beside her and inquired, "So, what have my two naughty daughters learned about each other today?"

"We found out that we really liking sucking each other's boi-clitties," Domino said as Gemini got situated all cute and sexy on the bed.

"So you've already informed me, my little chocolate Domino." Solitaire's lavender-blue cat eyes took in all she could see of Gemini's form, which was most of it, since her filmy, little girl nightie was practically transparent. "Why don't you two show me, Gemini? Seeing something is always so much better than hearing about it third hand."

Smiling, Gemini and Domino met in the middle of the bed on their knees. They embraced and made a show of making out and petting. Practiced at giving the customer a good show, Gemini made sure their bodies and faces were positioned so that Solitaire could clearly see them tongue kissing and swapping spit as they felt each other up. Her own nipples had been hard before she had left her room and she could see through Domi's nightie that hers were almost as hard. She slipped both of her hands up under Domino's nightie; she would much rather have the warm, naked flesh of her companion's cocoa breasts in her hands then simply feel Domi's pert dark brown nipples hardening against her palm through a gossamer veil.

One of Domino's hands slid down Gemini's body, inside her ruffled babydoll panties, and around her clitty. She stroked it softly, lovingly, for a long moment then pulled out of Gemini's embrace and reached down for the waistband of Gemi's frilly girlie panties. Never stopping her stroking of Gemi's boi-clitty, with her free hand Domino tugged the panties down until Gemini's hard clitty was exposed and took it into her mouth. Lightly scratching Gemini's testicles, she sucked and sucked and sucked, not playfully, or too hard, just... very, very nicely.

From the corner of her eye, Gemini could see Solitaire stroking her hard cock, still hidden inside her filmy red negligee. Grabbing Domino's head, she twisted, not hard, but enough so that the girl was forced to roll over on her back and took over Domi's pleasant oral servicing of her clit by working her hips back and forth slowly. In this way, Solitaire could see her hard clitty going in and out of her daughter's mouth and straight into her throat.

Domino caught Gemini completely off guard by suddenly opening her mouth wide and the next time she rocked forward, her clitty went all the way down her "sister's" throat. Domino's lips closed around her entire scrotum and Solitaire laughed. "You're not the only one in here with a talented mouth, young lady. Of course, if you were any bigger..." She opened her negligee. Her panties were tucked under her balls, her big, alabaster cock standing straight up. She wrapped her fist around her turgid seven inches and stroked slowly. "If you were hung like I am, sweet-mouthed Domi wouldn't be able to do that quite so easily."

Gemini groaned. She had never had her clitty and balls sucked at the same time, not by the same incredible mouth, that is. With Domino's pursed lips tight around her scrotum, she rocked her hips harder, fucking all of her clitty down Domi's throat as the girl laved her testicles with her tongue. This was simply... fantastic.

Solitaire was suddenly behind Gemini, tugging the nightie up her torso. Gemini held her hands in the air and two seconds later, her nightie was off. Solitaire's arms came around Gemini and her hands cupped her "very personal" assistant's small tits. The woman's heavier, 36C breasts were pressed against Gemini's back, her hard nipples digging into her flesh, and being slightly bent and the waist, the hard length of Solitaire's hard cock was snugged in between her new girl's boyishly slim asscheeks. "Mommy's going to fuck you now, baby girl," she whispered in Gemini's ear.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! I want you to, mommy. I want your hard cock in my boi pussy so bad." She wasn't about to stoop all the way down to actual little girl talk, but Gemini was really getting into this mommy/daughter/baby girl scenario; it was adding just the right amount of incestuous kinkiness to this whole transsexual/ladybois sex romp. "OOooh, do it, mommy, fill your baby girl's horny boi pussy with your big, hard, powerful cock and fuck me really, really good. Pleeeeese!"

Solitaire straightened up and yanked Gemini's twisted panties all the way down to her knees. The head of her cock was quickly being pressed against Gemini's exposed anus and then it slipped past the girl's relaxed sphincter with truly remarkable ease. "My God, it's actually true!" she gasped as she plunged all seven inches of her hard cock into Gemini's wet, receptive asshole. "Domino said your boi pussy was as well lubricated as a real girl's pussy gets when she's properly heated up, but I thought she was exaggerating."

"Ummmmm hmmmmmmm," Gemini murmured. Solitaire's cock felt so good inside her... all hard, seven inches of it. "My boi pussy has always been like that for a hard cock." She had never questioned why this sexual anomaly occurred in her anus. But she was ever so glad that it did. She loved having a hard cock in her boi pussy and case lots of KY jelly could get expensive. Her self-lubricating boi pussy was just a natural biological response to her abnormal physiology, she supposed. "Mmmmmmmmmm. And your new baby girl really likes having all of her mommy's big hard cock in her juicy, wet boi pussy."

"Well, in that case, baby girl..." Grabbing Gemini's flowing black hair like a raven mane, Solitaire began authoritatively fucking her, which, in turn, worked Gemini's hard clitty—captured completely inside Domino's amazing mouth—further down Domi's throat.

Gemini was joyously suspended between the two utterly exquisite sensations of being marvelously suckled and superbly taken at the same time. Only one more thing could make this divine fucking absolutely perfect. Dropping to her elbows, she dug Domino's chocolate clitty out of her little girl panties and massaging her "sister's" hairless testicles, she began sucking in earnest, determined to be the first of them to make one of the others cum.

With her talented, professional mouth, it didn't take long for Gemini to achieve her private goal. With a hard lunge up into her face, Domino's clitty was spurting hot girlie juice into her mouth. Three good spurts, a weaker fourth, then an oozing fifth helping of hot, yummy cum filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed it all down. There were two boi clitties and a great cock here tonight, so sharing wasn't an issue as far as she was concerned. She was capable of spurting her girlie juice three or four, maybe five more times between now and sunrise; Domino had at least one, possibly two more orgasms inside her; and the power she felt emanating from Solitaire's great cock in her boi pussy promised two or three hot loads of cum from her balls. There would be a lot of cum for sharing, later.

Solitaire's tits were once more pressed against Gemini's back. "Can you keep yourself from cumming, baby girl?"

"Um, hum," Gemini hummed around Domino's softening clitty.

"Let me know when you can't hold back any longer, dear." Solitaire swirled her tongue in Gemini's ear. "Domi has gotten to taste you all day. I want a turn."

Solitaire's great big cock was magnificently fucking her boi pussy and that alone was enough to make Gemini spurt. And it didn't help one bit that Domino was swallowing harder and harder around the boi-clitty impaled in her throat, doing her utmost to get the load of cum she considered to be her very own. But, each time Gemini felt herself about to reach the point of no return, she forced herself to calm down.

Finally, she couldn't back away from the edge of the orgasm precipice any longer. "I have to cum, mommy. Now!"

Solitaire yanked her cock out of her new baby girl's hot, wet asshole and pulled Gemini's groin away from Domino's mouth in one urgent movement, before drooping to all fours. Gemini spun around and plunged her about-to-burst boi-clitty into Solitaire's open mouth. Each spurt of her girlie juice into Solitaire's sucking mouth sent a galvanic jolt racing from her scrotum to her brain; five hard cum spurts translating into five intense brain waves. It always happened that way whenever she held off cumming for as long as she could.

Gemini's clitty still captured between her lips, Solitaire swished her new baby girl's cum around in her mouth, savoring the tangy flavor of it for a long moment before swallowing. Gemini's clitty came out of her mouth with a liquid plop as she rolled onto her back. Her hard, slippery cock jutted straight up from her crotch. "One of you get your nasty girlie mouths on me!" she demanded. "And get me the fuck off!"

Even though she was closer to it, Domino still beat Gemini to Solitaire's cock. Wrapping her hand around it, she furiously jerked what she didn't have in her voraciously sucking mouth. Seconds later, Gemini watched her sister's cheeks bellow with each hard contraction of Solitaire's cum-bloated balls.

Domino continued to suck and masturbate Solitaire's cock for a full minute after she had gotten her off, then turned and glued her full mouth to Gemini's. The two of them snowballed for a moment, then swallowed their portions. Domino licked her lips as she looked from Gemini to Solitaire and back to Gemini. "I'm not as stingy as some people around here are," she pouted.

Solitaire laughed and Gemini chuckled... and finally, Domino giggled.

Gemini looked down at herself. The top of her babydolls were somewhere on the floor and her panties were twisted around her knees. She rolled onto her back, finished stripping them off, and slingshot them across the room. Her own panties bunched up beneath her testicles, Domino skinned them off and slingshot them in the direction of Gemini's, then tossed her top on the floor. That left Solitaire the only one of the three still attired and Domino and Gemini made short work of getting their "mommy" as delightfully naked as they were.

Solitaire appraised Gemini's slim feminine form. "You're still hard?"

"I'm with two very sexy ladies," Gemini responded. "Why wouldn't my clitty be hard?" Kneeling at Solitaire's side, she took her mistress's big mature cock in her hand. "You still are."

"I've only cum twice today. You two have been at it all day."

Gemini lovingly stroked Solitaire's cock to show her how much she loved having a big hard cock in her hand. "My clitty will go down, eventually. But not before I can pleasure you, and my sister, with it a few more times tonight."

Solitaire flicked her eyes to Domino, kneeling on the other side of her. "Sounds as if we could be in for a long night."

"Oooo, I hope so," Domino cooed and leaned down to take one of Solitaire's hard nipples in her mouth and suckled like a contented baby.

Solitaire took her daughter's and her new baby girl's boi-clitties in her hands and reclined back on the big pillows. "Anyone, besides me, up for a hot movie?"

Domino was busy sucking Solitaire's tit and it was impolite to talk with your mouthful, so Gemini bantered back, "That would depend on what sort of hot movie," before taking Solitaire's other turgid nipple into her mouth.

Solitaire dug in the pillows behind her and came up with a remote control. The large plasma screen high up on the opposing wall flickered and two lovely shemales were doing a third shemale in between them—one taking her anally, the other fucking a nice cock into her ovaled mouth while she jerked her own hard cock. Domino's hand joined Gemini's on Solitaire's cock and the two of them used their "mommy's" titties for pillows as they watched the hot shemale 3way play itself out... to triple spurting cums, naturally.

Another TS vignette followed and together Gemini and Domino jerked Solitaire's cock as they watched what was a rather tender coupling between two cute, young shemales. A third vignette took this one's place—two gorgeous shemales and a slender, mid-thirties, blonde female. Giggling, Domino commented, "This is one of mommy's favorites."

"Why?" Gemini inquired.

"Because the lucky lady doing her best to service her two surprising neighbors looks a lot like Tiffany."

"The woman you beat at golf today?" Gemini asked. Solitaire—her eyes never leaving the screen—nodded. "She very pretty."

"One of these days I'm going to have her hot ass," Solitaire firmly stated. "I know she's not getting sexed at home nearly enough to suit her. She's as much told me so... on several occasions. And I know she would never swing the other way. I've seen the way she eyeballs the crotches of the guys in their tight golf shorts; that lady likes cock... a lot. I've just got to show her that I'm not 'entirely' the 'lady' she thinks I am."

"Why not trick her into finding out about you?" Gemini suggested. "Make a bet with her out on the course that you can't lose. You know, a wager so heavy, she can't afford not to pay off any way you want her to."

"Marvelous idea, baby girl," Solitaire happily acknowledged. "I know, once I've got her up here, and she sees what I have to offer her, and Domino, too, she won't be able to stop herself from dropping to her knees, with that tight sweet ass of hers willingly in the air."

"How about what I have to offer her, mommy?" Gemini pouted girlishly.

Solitaire smiled. "In that case, we'd completely own that hot-bodied rich bitch... mouth, pussy and asshole. We'll start putting a sneaky plan of attack together first thing in the morning." She gave Gemini's clitty an affectionate squeeze. "Now, for coming up with such a devilishly delightful idea, why don't you sit in mommy's lap while we watch a full length 'girlie' movie? There are twelve nicely hung ladies in it, with six very good looking young women, all of them about you and Domi's age."

Gemini liked the idea of sitting in Solitaire's lap, watching a steamy shemale/girlie-girl movie, with her mommy's big hard cock in her boi pussy. But she also wanted something else. "Why don't you kneel in the middle of the bed so I can entertain my mommy real nice from behind while we watch it?"

"Another marvelous idea," Solitaire quipped and a few seconds later she was down on her elbows, with her knees spread wide apart, in the center of the bed. Gemini knelt behind her and was sliding her hard clitty into her mommy's asshole as "36 Titties and 12 Hard Dicks" began playing.

Domino had seen this movie so many times, she could set her watch by any one of the four dozen cums the shemales and lucky girls had before it was over. They really needed to download some new movies from the Internet one of these days. But, not about to be left out of the festivities, she slid underneath Solitaire and took her mommy's hard cock in her mouth, then elevated her hips so her mommy could suck her boi-clitty while she watched the movie and Gemi fucked her.

Domino spurted her girlie juice into her mommy's mouth first and Solitaire shoot her load of cum into her daughter's mouth just as Gemini was pumping her asshole full of her hot girlie juice. And "36 Titties and 12 Hard Cocks" wasn't even half finished running... but two hard boi-clitties and one hard cock sure were.

With Solitaire and Domino both in need of some recovery time, while "36 Titties and 12 Hard Cocks" sighed and wheezed, moaned and groaned and cried out to its inevitable cum-splattering conclusion, Gemini asked to be informed on what was really going on in this "strange sexed" manor. The voice over the intercom, while weak, had been decidedly masculine and Solitaire possessing a very nice (and nicely big) cock between her feminine legs, the two of them couldn't really be married, not legally, even though Solitaire was wearing a very expensive wedding ring on the proper finger.

"Oh, we're legally married, all right," Solitaire had chuckled with a puzzling wink at the ceiling. "But only Ezra... and his private nurses, I suppose ...know that I don't have a pussy in my panties. Real pussies have never been Ezra's thing, anyway."

Okay, Gemini reasoned, this Ezra—the master of La Mirage—had been what was termed here in the United States a closet homosexual his entire life. That explained the "quiet" marriage to transsexual Solitaire. But... "Where does Domino fit in?

"Domino was Ezra's idea, or someone like her," Solitaire explained. "He thought it gave the whole thing a family quality... something he never knew. And, behind closed doors, Domi having what you call a boi clitty, he considered us to be the absolute perfect family for him to have." Being entirely too much of a stimulating distraction to conversation, Solitaire reluctantly turned off the TV. "Domino and I knew each other in less prosperous times and when I put the proposition to her, she agreed to come into the marriage as my daughter."

"And there you have us, Gemi," Domino burbled. "Daddy, who is very old and bedridden, mommy, and me." She smiled sweetly. "And now you, too."

It was an explanation, but something in Domino's voice—a faint catch, a slight hesitation in her too bubbly presentation—told Gemini that there was more to this than just a kinky transsexual marriage of convenience.

And there was. "There is also an awful lot of money involved when Ezra finally goes to his great reward," Solitaire said, and with another of those puzzling winks at the ceiling, she added in a louder voice, "Which, hopefully, won't come around for at least another ninety-plus years."

Gemini fully intended to question Domino in private about those mysterious winks, and also about the wince she had detected in the girl's face when Solitaire had brought up the money angle. But, Solitaire was hard once more and so was Domi, and she was hungry for more hot cum or yummy girlie juice. It didn't matter which; as long as one of them was filling her mouth with their hot syrup while the other one was fucking her boi pussy good and hard, Gemini would be getting all she wanted from her new "family" right now.

Gemini smiled. And there would definitely be more to CUM from her, as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds