• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 02

The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 02

As I stayed in my 5 star hotel, I took a moment of the breath-taking view of Los Vegas. After a long day I sat in the dimmed lit living room, only wearing a thong. My big titties,flat-fit stomach,thick thighs and most of my huge ass exposed.

I loved the feeling of the air blowing through my skin, though i am famous i try to do it when i can. I get a text from a few close friends telling me about a local private club, i read the bio of the club.

"No phones or any camera equipment allowed, clothing optional, feel free to have sex anywhere in the club, whatever happens in here is unbelievable so it never gets out".

Even though everyone in my personal contact list were there, I thought it was pretty stupid.

--------------------------------------------------

I cursed myself when my limo pulled up to the undisclosed location, I had done up my makeup and was wearing a yellow dress. Showing off a good amount of cleavage of my braless 36DD tits, the dress stops below my jutting ass, showcasing my nice thick legs.

As I walked into the club, security pulled me aside as they did to everyone who entered, they take everyone to private rooms for a strip search (provided they are wearing clothes).

As the ripped bodyguard felt me up, he explained the importance of the privacy and all the events remain confidential. Eventually he awkwardly mentioned my huge ass and how he would going to have to look in between my thick cheeks.

I agreed to the terms.

He slowly lifted the bottom of my dress revealing my thong barely covering my big ass. He began feeling it up for more than enough time to find anything.

-------------------------------------------------

I met up with my friends and began to hit the dance floor. While I was moving my hips I looked around the room, people were in lingerie, bikini's and some even went nude.

As people began to hook up, I took a back seat on the whole hooking up with strangers scenario. I sat my sexy ass at one of the bar stools at the bar. I also began to notice other celebrities at the joint, this is wild.

I drank some shots, everything was going fine until someone managed to sneak in a camera and a camera flash accidentally went off on their part.

All the lights went on like the USS Enterprise, eliminating the softly lit area. The music stopped and people stopped hooking up.

Ten security guards came in and immediately smashed the camera, and began to beat up the traitor.

The man was later thrown into the crowd as a once lustful sight was turned into a empowerment movement.

--------------------------------------------------

As the situation calmed down, everyone just started to talk. A tall black underwear clad gentlemen named James chatted me up, small talk became very personal conversation.

"Don't get me wrong I love your yellow dress, Ashanti, but your caramel skin deserves to be free" he casually mentioned.

I thought about it, but as I looked around I was the only one with the most clothing on. The area was pretty dark, mainly so people wouldn't stare.

If I were to ever do it, now is my chance.

I lifted my dress above my hips revealing my thong clad big ass, I continued to lift it above my chest. My big boobies bouncing free, as I finally peeled the dress over my head.

We smiled at each other and we began to make out, I felt up his chest while he felt up my ass.

I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to a private room in the club.

-------------------------------------------------

in the private room he bent me over and began to spank my big ass.

"oooooooohhh someone likes what he see's" I purred playfully.

"ohhh...fuck..baby...i am in love with your big ass" he claimed.

Spank!

"Your big titties"

Spank!

"Your thighs"

Spank!

"And every other fucking thing!"

Spank!

I began to seductively jerk his cock, slowly moving down to my knee's. As i began to stroke his dick lapping up the pre-cum, I began to suck more and more of his 8 inch dick making sure to tease him a little.

"Shit I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," He warned me.

I reluctantly let go off his dick and laid back, as he grabbed my hips. He began to thrust into me, hitting my in all the good spots.

I begged him to thrust harder, as i was screaming out in pleasure.

He got the messaged quickly.

As he increased thrusts, i squealed out flat out saying i was cumming on his huge dick.

As I rocked out an orgasm, he pulled out, I took matters into my own hands.

Wrapping my big tits around his dick I began to tit fuck him at a fast pace.

"I'm Cumming...AHHH..Fuck!!" He moaned.

He sprayed his seed all over my tits, thick creamy cum spilled down my body.

As i began to scoop it up and have a little meal, James just sat back in pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds