• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie 02: False Date

Sophie 02: False Date

We met again online. Sophie had made some changes to my computer. My desktop now showed two guys sucking each other in 69. All my "vanilla" porn had disappeared. She had only left the femdom files

Sophie took once again control of my computer and webcam. Once again, she only used her mike, but I could

This new session went quite the same way the first one did. She had me naked and finger my ass while watching a gay porn movie she chose: it was a white guy was fucked in the ass and the mouth by about eight guys. They all cummed one after the other on his face and then all peed in his mouth and on his cum-covered face.

When the movie ended, she allowed me to cum in a glass. She ordered me to piss into the glass and had me drink the piss and cum cocktail. I did.

--Good boy. Did you like it?

--It's OK. I can't claim it is good, but it could be much worse.

It was true. The first time, having to drink pee disgusted me more than anything else. Apparently I was getting used to it.

--Good. I'm happy you're liking it. Would you like to be my toilet, for real?

For real? Did she really want us to have a femdom session together in real life? I was more thrilled than I ever was. So thrilled that the word *toilet* was totally overlooked by my brain.

--Of course, Mistress Sophie. I would be honored.

--OK. Would you be free next saturday at 10pm? I'll mail you my address.

--Saturday is perfect. I'll be there at 10pm.

--I'm sorry to mention it, but I'll ask you to bring me a little gift.

A little gift? Is she doing all that for money?

--What kind of gift?

--300 euros.

Oh! I was really disappointed. I hoped there was something special between us, but apparently this thing between us was nothing more than 300 euros. She was a prostitute, and not even a cheap one (not that I was looking for a cheap girl, but I hoped that she would make a discount for me). I was still curious to know what she looked like, and was still excited at the idea of a real femdom meeting, even if she was there only for the money.

--Of course, Mistress Sophie. This is the least I can do for you.

--You can bring a bigger gift if you thing I deserve it.

I had a good job, but I couldn't afford to use huge amounts of money for sex. I didn't know what to answer, without being disrespectful.

--I will be very happy to serve you next saturday.

--See you.

On saturday, I was really nervous. She sent me a message with the address. She lived in a neighborhood I've never been, which was famous for being unsecure. I still went there. Closing to the station, I was the only white guy in the subway car. The guys looked at me in a weird way. Some guy was peeing in the street. As I watched amazed, he turned his dick to me and asked me if Whitey wanted some real dick to suck. I just hurried past him, avoiding his glaze.

I got to her building. At the front, three black male teenagers were sitting with bottles of alcohol. They laughed at me:

--Looking for Sophie, Whitey? Third floor.

It felt as if everyone new about my sessions with Sophie. I felt humiliated.

On the third floor, there was only a huge black guy, with two huge scars on his face and a gun at his belt. I was really frightened.

--Looking for Sophie? Come on in.

He led me to a small room, asked me for the 300 euros, and told me to wait. He closed the door and waited with me. He seemed to be a guard.

Both our phones rang at the same time, as if receiving the same message. It was a message from Sophie: "I am really sorry Slutboy, but I will be a little late. To make your waiting more pleasant, I am sure Master Mike will let you suck his dick. For free. No need to thank me for this little gift. Kisses." Mike was grinning and unzipped his pants, letting out his dick. Soft, it was already 7 inches long.

--Come on Slutboy. Enjoy Sophie's gift.

I didn't want to suck a guy. The idea made me want to puke. But he had a gun. So I went to my knees. He slapped me with his cock.

--First nigger dick, Slutboy? You'll love it. Lick the shaft.

I gathered all my strength, and licked. The dick hadn't much taste, so it wasn't difficult in any way, aside from a psychological point of view. When his all shaft was lubed with my saliva, he asked me to suck his balls. They were huge and hanging much below the base of his dick. He was hard, and his dick was now 9in long. He made me suck his dickhead, while tickling his slit and frenulum with my tongue. He put a hand behind my head to make me swallow a bit more of his cock. I sucked and licked the first three inches of his cock the best I could. I wanted all this to finish as soon as possible. He pushed forward my head to him till I choked. He let me breathe a little, and then pushed a little harder. Again and again. Our phones both rang once again, but I couldn't check my messages right now, and Mike didn't seem to care. He kept pushing deeper and deeper. It slowly went deeper in my throat. Finally my nose hit his crotch and my chin his balls. He started to fuck my face and throat, letting me breathe a little every twenty second. My throat was aching more and more. After about ten minutes, close to cumming, he stopped and asked me to suck his ball once again. His dick was leaning across my face, throbbing as if it were alive. He withdrew his pants, sitted back with his asshole in front of me and told me to lick. His ass was hairy and dirty. he didn't seem to care much about wiping his ass after shitting. He wanted my tongue inside his hole. After a few minutes, he pulled my hair back, told me to open wide and started to stroke his dick furiously, with the tip at my lips. He finally spurted into my mouth. Some went on my lips and on my cheeks.

--You may swallow.

--Thank you, Master.

--You liked it?

I lied, not wanting to upset him:

--Yes, Master.

We checked our messages: "Sorry, Slutboy, I won't be able to come. But, don't worry, Mike will fulfil your toilet fantasies instead. See you next time."

Mike was grinning once again. He told me to get naked.

Weirdly enough, my dick was rock hard: my brain hated everything that was going on, but my dick seemed to have different thoughts of its own. As if my dick cared more about domination than about the sex of the one dominating me, however disgusting to my brain he was.

We went back in the main corridor of the third floor. He was patting my ass. "Cute slutty ass you have". He pushed a finger to my asshole. We went across some guy who was going to his own flat. He was laughing.

--Found yourself a new bitch, Mike?

--Yes. She sucks as if she was starving for cock. I'll lend her to you, if you want.

We went in another flat. Two guys were watching TV. They laughed at me. Mike asked if we could use the bathroom, he needed to pee. In the bathroom he told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. The two guys were standing behind him watching the show. He aimed his cock at my face and started peeing. The stream hit the roof of my mouth which was quickly filling with pee. When my mouth was full, he aimed at my forehead, and cheeks. I swallowed in order to breathe. Mike finished peeing in my mouth, and I swallowed again. My face was dripping with his pee. One of the two guys told Mike that he needed to pee and asked him if he could also use the toiletboy. Mike told him to help himself, the guy unzipped his pants and put his dick in my mouth. His dick was now hard so he asked me to start sucking him. I couldn't suck all of his 7 inches by myself, so he started fucking my throat as Mike did before. His dick was much smaller and my throat was getting used to it so it was much easier. He spurted in my mouth and told me to flush my toiletmouth. So I swallowed. He let his dick, now flaccid, in my mouth, until he started to pee. I flushed my "toiletmouth" regularly and swallowed all of it. "That's a good toilet".

I looked at the last guy. He didn't seem to be interested in using my mouth. I asked for my clothes but Mike answered:

-No way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie 02: False Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 410 milliseconds