• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Black Roses

Black Roses

In your 40 years of life you have never been camping, yesterday you decided to fix that. You took a week off from work, bought a ton of camping gear, and headed to the most remote spot of wilderness you could find. You're so far off the grid that your cell phone doesn't even work anymore.

That doesn't bother you at all though, because the point of this trip is to cut yourself off from humanity and get close to nature. As the sun is shining high in the sky, you set up your blue tent. The best part of all of this is that you've managed to set up camp in a meadow that is just perfect. You're surrounded by lovely tall pine trees and have a wide field of soft grass to walk in. There's also a small pond for you to go fishing and swimming in if you want.

One thing that strikes you as odd is that there are about a dozen rose bushes surrounding you and all the roses are black. You didn't know roses could be black and you haven't seen any other rose bushes since you got into the woods. You start to wonder if they have been planted here. But that doesn't make any sense. After all why would someone plant rose bushes so deep in the woods where hardly anybody would be able to get to them?

You shrug off these thoughts and decide go fishing. You fish for several hours without getting as much as a nibble. Once the sun starts to set you make yourself some dinner and eat under a clear star filled sky. Underneath the stars with nothing, but nature surrounding you, you feel like a man for the first time in your life.

Eventually you get tried and decide to go to bed. You're so exhausted you don't even bother undressing. So you fall asleep wearing your brown shorts, red no sleeve shirt, orange vest, and black sneakers. Your sleep is one of the most peaceful you've had in years. Then you hear some sort of rustling in the bushes. Your eyes shoot open and you glance downwards and see that your feet are bare.

Your shoes and socks are nowhere in sight. You get out of your tent and search for them. Suddenly you look at the black rose bushes and noticed movement beneath the ground. You know at the moment that something is definitely wrong here. Before you can make a move. The roots of the black rose bushes shoot up from the ground. Their wiggling like tentacles and you instantly know that they took your shoes and socks.

They wrap around your arms and legs. Their grip is tight, but you're a professional fitness instructor in top physical condition.

You tear them off, with all your strength. You have no idea what the fuck is going on. But you know that you're not going to let a bunch of fucking rose bushes kill you.

No matter how many roots you destroy, more and more take their place. Soon they are wrapped so tightly around your arms and legs. That your toes and fingers start to go blue, eventually they start stripping off your clothes. Your vest goes first, then your shorts and then your shirt. Now all you have on are your white boxers. Your heart is pounding in your chest as cold sweat covers your body.

You are absolutely terrified. However, at the same time it is impossible for you to deny that there is something very sensual of being stripped of your clothing. You hear giggling and as you try to figure out where the laughter is coming from. The roots rip off your boxers exposing your groin to the warm night air; now here you are naked and defenseless. Never before in your entire life have you been so venerable.

You see a women appear before you. She is the one who has been laughing, although now she is only smiling. As your eyes finally adjust to the darkness you see her clearly. Like you she is naked, her skin is light green and her breasts are voluptuous. Her hair is made of dark green vines and her pubic hair is moss. Her eyes are glowing red. She has an ageless and beautiful face. In fact even though she is some sort of plant monster you know without a doubt that she is the most gorgeous woman that you have ever laid eyes on.

You also know that she is very old. She was here on this world thousands of years before you were born and will be here thousands of years after you die. You've never thought about death before. You were always in such great health and never took stupid risks that death never seemed to be anywhere close to you.

Now you know that this beautiful and deadly creature can easily kill you. Your parents are dead and you're an only child; your friends aren't true friends outside of work. Your lifelong bachelor life style has ensured that you won't have any women visiting your grave.

As the beautiful monster comes closer to you, you realize that she doesn't have any nipples. She gently pets your penis, before taking it into her right hand and stroking it like crazy. You moan in bliss as you near climax. Pre cum is already leaking out of the tip of your cock. Just when you're about to burst she stops.

You groan from lack of release. She giggles again and kisses you deeply. You look into her eyes and you know that she is going to give you the best fuck of your entire life. Whether she kills you when she's finished doesn't even seem to really matter now. She mounts you and thrusts down on your hard dick like a jack hammer. The inside of her cunt is cold, but you don't care. She moans louder and louder as you feel your dick harden inside of her.

As soon as you feel yourself about to orgasm; she slows down. You fuck for almost an hour and then you reach your climaxes together. Her walls tightened around your dick as you shot all your cum into her. This is the greatest orgasm of your life; the pleasure of it makes you scream. When your climaxes end, you kiss her sweetly. She lovingly strokes your hair and you know that you are never going home again. Your body and soul belong to her now and you will be by her side forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Black Roses

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds