• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Your Fault Ch. 02

Your Fault Ch. 02

12

Alex Dunphy was used to seeing her older sister Haley flirting with boys. Haley had always been a massive flirt, to put it nicely, and Alex was pretty sure that it was her earliest memory of her sister and what she long defined her as.

Sometimes Haley did this because she was bored, or wanted to screw with someone, but mostly she did it with intent, and she was so very good at it. Like, if it was a category at the Olympics Haley would win gold.

Of course, for the past year or so it had been merely a mask to hide what was really going on with them, but over the past few days something had changed, and a smart as she was Alex just couldn't put her finger on it. But enough was enough, and she was going to find out.

"Haley." Alex snapped, quickly walking up to her sibling, "There's a... family emergency. We've got to go, okay?"

"Okay." Haley said somewhat dismissively, barely looking at her sister before leaning into the stupid boy and softly telling him loud enough so Alex could hear, "You've got my number."

"Come on!" Alex growled, pulling her sister away from the good looking but no doubt dumb boy.

"So, is this a real family emergency, or..." Haley whispered once they were far enough away.

"We need to talk." Alex grumbled.

"So talk." Haley shrugged.

"Not here!" Alex hissed, fuming all the way back to the car and then when they were both safely inside snapped, "You're trying to make me jealous, is that it?"

"Duh." Haley replied.

"Why?" Alex snapped again, even more angrily than before.

"You're the smart one, you figure it out." Haley snapped back, clearly just as angry.

There was a long silence and then Alex passive aggressively secured her seatbelt, and once Haley had done the same, turned on the engine and made her way out of the parking area.

Once they were on the road Alex began searching her mind for something she could of done to piss off her sister/secret girlfriend, but as much as she tried she just couldn't think of anything, which just made her even more angry.

Which wasn't going to help the situation, and as much as Alex wanted to just have a yelling/screaming match with her sibling like when they were younger Haley was more than just a sister to her now and Alex didn't want to risk their relationship over something potentially trivial.

So Alex forced herself to remain calm as she offered, "Is it because I wouldn't fuck you in the changing rooms? Because you know we almost got caught last time, and this whole shopping spree, idea was to do something 'normal' and not suspiciously romantic, so-"

"It's not that." Haley grumbled.

There was more silence as Alex thought some more then she asked, "Is it because I wouldn't even let you in the changing rooms? Because you know you can't be trusted, and I'll totally model my new clothes for you later."

Haley smirked, "Well, I'm not happy about that, but you're right. I can't be trusted. And it's actually kind of nice having some mystery in our relationship."

Yet more silence as Alex thought, then she tried, "Is it because it's my turn to be in charge? Because I thought you liked our new arrangement?"

"I do." Haley said, "I mean, I loved being your full-time top, but taking it in turns is cool."

"Good." Alex grumbled, then after more silence asked, "Is it because I'm not home enough? Because I've told you, I'm at home as much as I can, but I have to go to class sometimes. And you don't make it easy to study."

"It's not that either." Haley said softly, clearly having calmed down.

"What then?" Alex softly exclaimed, no longer angry but very frustrated.

"You won't fuck my ass." Haley whined.

"Huh?" Alex mumbled, blinking a few times in confusion before questioning, "But, but I thought you were having second thoughts about taking it up the butt?"

"I said I was nervous. Not that I didn't want to do it." Haley grumbled, "I mean, I know how hard it makes you cum, so I definitely want to try it. And I've been so rough with you in the past, so you deserve a little revenge."

Alex smiled softly, and as they were at a red light put her hand gently on Haley's thigh, "I don't want revenge. But I do want to fuck your sexy little ass."

Haley smiled back, almost shyly as she told her sibling, "But I want you to have revenge. Partly because I feel guilty, but mostly because I want you to be all riled up and dominant when you take my anal cherry. Seriously Alex, nothing's hotter than when you're bossy with me, and nothing makes you cum harder than a deep, hard ass fucking. So that's exactly what I want. Not a gentle butt stretching. And making you jealous seemed like the best way to get a taste of my own medicine."

There was a brief moment of silence, then Alex smiled again, this time more wickedly, "Oh Haley... all you had to do was ask."

*

After that exchange Alex didn't exactly speed, but there were no complaints from Haley that she was driving like a grandma. Of course, that might have been because Haley was too busy smirking triumphantly, and staring lustfully, at her.

But Alex was doing her best to ignore that and concentrate on the road and not going too fast, while going as fast as was legal. Luckily as they had cut short their shopping trip there was barely any traffic, and even better, no one was home when they returned and rushed up to their room.

Once she locked the door behind them Alex turned to find Haley slowly removing her tightfitting pants to reveal a tiny thong digging into her ass cheeks and... yeah, Alex really should have realised that Haley wanted to get her virgin ass fucked.

Obviously showing off Haley wiggled her ass suggestively, slowly slipped out of her jeans and shoes before removing the tiny thong. Then she wiggled her cute little ass again. Then she straightened up, looked behind her and gave Alex a beaming smile, which quickly turned wicked.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch?" Haley teased.

Haley then laughed as Alex practically tore off her own clothes, giving her the chance to casually remove her top and bra before crawling into the centre of the nearest bed and wiggling her ass again once Alex was back in position to enjoy the view again.

Alex then stared at her ass, drool practically coming out of her mouth for a few seconds, and then she scrambled onto the bed and grabbed Haley's ass.

She then gave the kind of lengthy groping that Haley was used to giving to her kid sister, which she supposed was her first taste of her own medicine. Minus the other times she had let Alex be in charge, although this was different, which Alex demonstrated when she suddenly gave Haley's butt a hard double smack.

Which caused Haley to cry out happily, "Oh God Alex, yes! Spank me! Spank me like the naughty girl I am. Oooooooh, teach me a lesson by, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck!"

Before Haley could get another word out Alex started to spank her. And not like a playful spanking like she had meant, like the kind Haley had often given Alex, but a serious butt beating which made Haley cry out in pure pain.

She considered pulling away, or demanding Alex stop, but she still felt guilty that she had basically treated her own sister/the girl she was in love with like a piece of meat for the better part of the year, and the whole point of tonight was to let Alex get some revenge.

Besides, it was kind of impressive how Alex was dishing out the spanking, constantly switching from cheek to cheek while mostly giving them a smack one at a time. Although there was a brief moment she played her butt like the bongos, which made them both giggle.

Then over time the atmosphere changed between them. The spanking no longer felt like revenge, but it certainly wasn't playful either, and Haley got the feeling that Alex was actually enjoying this as much as she was.

That they were both getting off on this twisted act, which made Haley wonder what it would be like to bend over Alex's knee and receive a 'proper' spanking. Or better yet what it would be like to bend Alex over her knee and give her big fat ass a 'proper' spanking.

Maybe with a hairbrush, or something from a BDSM catalogue. Oh yes, Haley really liked the thought of that, especially because of how much that would make Alex's meaty cheeks jiggle.

Just as she was seriously considering asking if they could do that instead of taking her anal cherry so she could show Alex how to properly spank someone, or encourage her just to spank her harder, Alex suddenly stopped the butt beating in favour of some ass kissing.

As in she literally lent down and started to kiss Haley's now sore little ass cheeks, the older sister letting out a relieved sigh as the younger sister gently pressed her lips to her right ass cheek, then the left, and so on, Alex going back and forth and literally kissing Haley's ass better.

Which was nice enough to earn her a little encouragement. But it was not what Haley really wanted, and as she knew this was a prelude to that it wasn't long before she was begging for it.

"Yessssssss, oh Alex, kiss my ass Alex." Haley cooed softly in delight, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, kiss my ass you sexy little bitch! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, remind me why I like keeping you around as my personal ass kisser. Oh yeah, that feels really good. Nice and soothing. Ooooooooh yeah, be nice to my ass after you were so mean to it. Ohhhhhhhhh, and do you know what would really feel good? If you kissed my ass hole. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, come on Alex, don't be shy. We both know you love nothing more than to give my ass hole a tongue bath, so go ahead and lick it. Lick it, kiss it, fuck it. Oh yeah Alex, if you want to fuck my ass first you gotta lick it. Yeahhhhhhhh, make it nice and ready for your big strap-on dick. Oh fuck, oh, please Alex, just lick my ass! Please, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Alex normally didn't need much encouragement to give her precious sister a rim job, but today was different. Today she wasn't just rimming Haley for their mutual pleasure. No, Alex was preparing Haley for her first ever butt fucking, and that made her extremely nervous.

Besides, it was kind of fun to torture Haley by drawing out the ass kissing, and Alex felt that this cute little behind deserved some of the love and attention that her fat ass nearly always got.

Which was why ultimately she pulled apart Haley's butt cheeks with both hands, and then, while carefully balancing on her knees, Alex buried her face in between those cheeks and started eagerly lapping away at her big sister's most private hole.

It wasn't the gentle ass licking she normally started off with, Alex deciding just to go straight in for the eager and forceful licks, and then ultimately tried to push her tongue up Haley's butt.

As the biggest thing Haley had ever had up there was one of their fingers it didn't get very far, but Alex tried like she never tried before, and with persistence actually penetrated that tight anal ring.

Which she'd actually done before, but as this still technically virgin hole was going to be stretched like never before Alex gave Haley the longest rim job she'd ever given her, pulling back several times to spit into that forbidden hole to make sure it was nice and nasty, which she knew would help Haley to relax.

Ultimately Alex pulled back and forth one of her fingers into her mouth. She then sucked on it passionately for a few seconds before lining at up with Haley's ass hole and slowly but surely pushing it into her big sister's butt.

Which again, she had done before, but this time she wasn't thinking what she could do to get Haley off. She wasn't even concentrating on what she was going to do in a matter of minutes.

No, Alex became consumed by just how tight her big sister's butt hole was, that perverted thought combining with remembering what she was about to do too making it impossible for her not to moan with pleasure and complement Haley on her incredibly tight ass.

"Oh Haley, you're soooooooooo tight." Alex moaned, before smirking, "I remember you telling me how tight I was during my first time, but I swear, your even tighter. I can't believe one of those stupid boys you used to date wasn't able to talk you into this."

"That's because I was saving it for someone special." Haley confessed, before nervously looking back at Alex and adding, "And I'm so glad I did, because I wouldn't want this to be anyone else. You're... you're so special to me Alex. I love you so much."

Alex was pretty sure she said something similar in reply, but she couldn't be sure because she was consumed by love for her big sister at that point.

Love which quickly turned to lust, Alex spitting onto her fingers and then slipping another one of them into Haley's amazingly tight ass and finger fucking her sister for a few long minutes. She then repeated the process, after she retrieved a strap-on, secured it to herself tightly and covered it with lube.

Then, with a deep breath and trembling hands, she took hold of the dildo and pressed it against Haley's virgin rosebud, which caused Haley to moan in delight.

"Oh my God yes, fuck me Alex! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh God, fuck my virgin ass!" Haley shamelessly begged, and then whimpered as she felt Alex began to push forward, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God yes, fuck me little sister! Oh Fuck, I want my little sister to take my virgin butt. Oh shit Alex, I want you to pop my anal cherry. I... I, I, AH FUCK!"

Haley cried out loudly as her virgin ass hole stretched wide enough for the head of the cock to slide through it and into her now formally virgin ass.

Her sister's cock! Her little sister's strap-on cock slid through her anal ring and into her butt, meaning that Alex had officially popped her ass cherry.

Oh yes, Haley's anal virginity would now always belong to her kid sister Alex, Haley completely overwhelmed by that wonderful fact for a few long moments.

Then she became aware that Alex was keeping the cock where it was and cooing softly, which made Haley smile. Because sure, the initial penetration had hurt, as it was her first time and all, but it wasn't that long before she relaxed enough to be able to take more.

To make that crystal clear Haley moaned, "Oh God Alex, mmmmmmm, I can't believe you just took my butt cherry! Mmmmmmm, oh yeah, my baby sister just totally took my anal virginity, and now I want her to take my ass. Take it and fill it full of cock you little bitch! Mmmmmm, oh Alex! Fuck me Alex! Please little sis, fuck me, fuck my ass, oooooooooh yeah, fill my ass full of your big dick and, ah shit! Shit yes, fuck me! Mmmmmmm ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fill me full of cock. Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop! Stuff my butt! Stuff it full of strap-on!, Please Alex, I want all of your cock up my butt!"

"I don't want to hurt you." Alex said softly.

"It's what I fucking deserve!" Haley insisted, and then before Alex could say anything quickly added, "And even if you don't think so, then believe I want your dick in my ass! Please baby sister, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Mmmmmmm, I want it full of strap-on cock so you can fuck it! Oh God, please Alex, I want to be butt fucked by my baby sister!"

There was a brief pause, then Alex smiled, "Well, since you asked so nicely."

With that Alex slowly pushed forwards, causing Haley to gasp and cry out in mostly pain. Of course this caused Alex to stop with only an inch or two of dildo added into Haley's eager to be fucked butt, which in turn caused Haley to whimper in displeasure.

But before she could openly protest Alex slid another couple of inches into Haley's ass hole, causing the older of the two sisters to cry out again in mostly pain, and then the younger of the two sisters gave the other maybe about a minute to recover from pushing more strap-on up her butt.

The process then repeated, until the dildo was about halfway up Haley's butt, then Alex stop for longer, prompting Haley to look over her shoulder and glared at her sister who was obviously deep in thought.

Then Alex frowned, "Hey, wasn't I spreading my ass for you when you took my anal cherry? Seems only fair that you return the favour. And who knows, maybe it will help you relax."

"Worth a shot." Haley grinned, and then because she couldn't resist teased her sibling, "Although I did ask nicely for you to spread your ass."

"Hey!" Alex scolded, slapping Haley's dildo stuffed butt, "Stop being cheeky and spread those cheeks!"

"Well, like you said, it's only fair." Haley pointed out as she did as she was told.

"Oh fuck!" Alex moaned as Haley slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, "That's soooo hot! Mmmmmm, oh Haley, I wish you could see yourself right now. Oooooooooh yeah, you look so pretty when you're face down and taking my cock up your tight little ass! Ohhhhhh yeah, your normally tiny little ass hole stretching so wide for my cock, mmmmmm, you've never looked better."

"I believe you." Haley grinned, "But just wait until you start stuffing my ass again. Mmmmmmm I promise you, that will be even better."

There was a long moment of silence and then Alex took Haley up on her offer, taking the hand which had been guiding the cock to join the other in grabbing hold of Haley's hips so Alex could use that firm grip and a little pelvic thrusting to slowly but surely stuff the rest of the strap-on into the older girl's shit pipe.

Pretty much the entire time Haley cried out, and let out little whines and whimpers, as the anal penetration was gradually completed. Haley tried to stop herself, because towards the end she was even annoying herself, but she just couldn't help it.

She wasn't quite the natural anal whore her baby sister was, Haley positive that Alex hadn't made this much fuss when she had been the one losing her butt cherry. Of course even through pain and discomfort there was an undeniable wicked delight as she was being anally taken by her kid sister.

Haley's current position made it even better as she had never felt more submissive than when she was face down and spreading her butt cheeks so that Alex could get the best possible look at her butt hole stretching for her strap-on.

Haley had felt it was her duty to assume the role of the dominant one in their relationship because her baby sister was gorgeous and needed to be ravaged daily, and even though they were family she had been more than happy to do it.

Especially when it came to giving Alex's huge tits and big booty the attention they deserved. But it was really nice to be the submissive one for a change, and even before it started feeling really good physically Haley decided she wanted to do this again just based on how mentally it was getting her off.

Alex preferred to be submissive. Haley had teased her a lot ever since they'd started having sex about how she was a natural bottom, but it was true, but she wasn't really ashamed of it. Which is why had taken so long for her to turn the tables on Haley. Well, she had been dominant during their second time, but shortly afterwards Haley had shown her 'who was boss' and then shortly after that her big sister had popped her anal cherry, and Alex had become addicted to getting her big ass fucked, and Haley had become addicted to fucking it. So it had only felt natural that Haley be the dominant one.

Ironically Haley looked anything but dominant right now. Face down, ass up and spreading her ass cheeks so that Alex could have the best possible look at Haley's ass hole slowly taking her cock.

It also possibly made it easier on Haley, although in Alex's experience that was more because it enhanced the feeling of submission. It definitely enhanced Alex's feeling of dominance.

In fact, Alex felt more dominant than she ever had in her life. It was weird, but to Alex's surprise she not only liked it, but loved it. Not that she thought it would suck, she just hadn't thought it would be almost as good as being butt fucked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Your Fault Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds