• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Accidental Rapist

Accidental Rapist

12

Note: this is a continuation of the "Accidental" series. This story stands on its own, but the promiscuity and permissiveness of the characters, especially the wife, is better understood in the total arc of the stories.

*****

I woke lying on my back to a rustling in the bed. A little bleary, I forced my eyes open and turned my head to see my wife's empty pillow and a mound under the covers heading toward the foot of the bed. Her hand snaked up the inside of my thigh into the opening of my boxers.

She knows waking up to fellatio is absolutely my favorite sexual encounter, so a few times a year she'll surprise me this way. I'm a heavy sleeper, so a lot of the time I wake up already engulfed by her hot wet mouth. Once I was having an erotic dream about my wife and one of her best friends. In the dream I was fucking her friend doggystyle while she ate out my wife, and just as I orgasmed in the dream I woke up ejaculating in my wife's groaning mouth. I actually felt cheater's guilt for a week or so after that.

This time I woke up in time to get to experience the whole thing. Her hand found and cradled my balls inside my shorts, then she traced a finger around my shaft, through my pubic hair, down to my perineum. She lingered there as I grew hard, massaging my prostate as my erection began to strain at the fabric of my boxers. She curled her fingers under the elastic of the waistband and pulled down. I raised my hips to let her slide the shorts under my hips and down my legs.

She crawled slowly back up between my legs, driving my anticipation higher. She stopped to kiss one thigh, then the other. I'm used to feeling her long hair grazing my legs but today it seemed that she'd put it up to keep it out of her way. She finally got back to my now aching hardon and pulled lightly with her fingertips to hold it ninety degrees from my body. I felt her tongue flick out to lick my balls, then she tortured me by slowly licking up my shaft to the head. She stopped when she reached the head and I could feel her hot breath as she opened her mouth over my straining cock. I reflexively thrust my hips to enter her waiting mouth but she pulled back and I could see the lump under the covers rise.

I heard a faint splurting sound and felt a warmth dripping down my cock. A couple of seconds later she did it again, then started working her saliva up and down my shaft with her hand. This was new! She was good at using her hands during a blowjob but she'd never actually spit on my cock porn-star style before. She must have been reading Cosmo again.

She started jerking me off, excruciatingly slowly at first. She spit on my head a couple more times until my cock was slick and sloppy. I could feel her spit running down my balls and she started stroking me faster. I couldn't say exactly when she started using her mouth. I was enjoying the handjob, getting close to coming just from her stroking alone, when I realized that she'd made a seamless transition to enveloping my head in her wet lips. As she continued to stroke me her mouth took more and more of the duty, until her hand was gripping the base of my cock and her head was bobbing up and down the length of my wet shaft.

This was a completely new technique for her and I said a silent prayer of thanks that she was so interested in keeping things fresh for us in the bedroom. I could feel my thighs tingling and my balls drawing up in preparation. She pushed me past the point of no return by cradling my balls lightly and driving me all the way to her throat, her nose bumping against my pubic bone. She pulled back as my cock grew and began to pulse in her mouth, and her hand reached out from under the sheet to run her long red nails through my chest hair.

Nails! I was teetering on the edge of an orgasm too late to draw back, but it hit me like a slap: my wife doesn't have nails! She keeps hers trimmed short because she can't stand them ticking on the keyboard when she types. I threw back the sheet and saw short blonde hair, not my wife's long dark curly locks. Mildly horrified but too far along to care I collapsed back into the pillow and came, long and hard, thrusting up again and again.

Whoever it was released my cock and sat up. I raised up again in the bed and saw that it was my wife's best friend Jennifer in a tank top and shorts, with a curious closed-mouth grin on her face, pulling in her lips in a mix of wryness and embarrassment. She winked at me and hopped off the bed, not saying a word.

She trotted over to the bedroom door and I saw my wife leaning against the door frame in her t-shirt and panties. She pulled her hand out of the top of her panties as Jennifer neared, and the surprises for me weren't over just yet. They embraced lightly and Jennifer snowballed my jizz into my wife's mouth in a long, deep, open mouthed kiss. As they were swapping my semen back and forth my wife's hand dropped and cupped Jennifer's ass lightly. I wondered vaguely if she considered sex with a woman to be cheating on me, and also whether I would care what the answer was.

They finally broke the kiss and my wife swallowed.

"Thanks, Jen," she said. "Talk to you later on."

"My pleasure, love," Jennifer said. She looked back over toward me and bit her lower lip. "My pleasure..."

"Get out!" My wife joked, and playfully shoved Jennifer out the door.

She jumped up on the bed on her knees, full breasts bouncing under the loose t-shirt.

"So... surprise!" She said.

"What the hell?" I asked, a little indignant. "Not knowing who you're fucking is your fantasy, not mine."

"Don't even try to tell me you didn't enjoy that. Or that you haven't fantasized about her tight little ass."

"That doesn't matter," I said, feeling defensive and angry at once. "I would never cheat on you. I would never do something like that."

"I know that, which is exactly why I set this up," she said. "We've been having so much fun with Steve, but I know the other kind of threesome is something you fantasize about too. I also knew you'd never agree to it. You'd think it's a trap, or that I'd say it was okay but resent you after."

"You don't?" I asked. "Even a little? I just blew my load in your best friend's mouth. And I gotta say: it was amazing."

"I'm sure it was," she said. "Jenn's skills were widely known in our college days. And no, I don't resent you. I came twice watching your face while she was doing you."

"Okay, I guess," I said, thoughtful. "One more question."

"Okay?" She said.

"What do you want from me?" There's no way I could have guessed.

--

We'd been playing with Steve for a few months. First I'd brought him into our bed to fulfill my wife's stranger fantasy, then I'd discovered I didn't mind having another cock around either. I'm not a homophobe but I'd never considered that I could be bisexual. I'm still not certain that I am, at least not in the sense that you read about. I don't really find Steve attractive, and I'm not really interested in anything one-on-one with him or any other guy. Show me his cock when it's all slick with my wife's juices, though, and I'm all over it.

She'd been enjoying the services of two men as well. What started on a whim was turning into something more comfortable, more regular. I really enjoyed watching them screw, and I guess he enjoyed it too. He'd even helped her suck my dick once - something I hadn't expected from him. Our semi-weekly threesomes were starting to feel normal, and I guess that's where my wife's new request came from.

"I want an orgy. A foursome. With Steve and Jenn," she said.

My mind reeled for a few seconds. She was absolutely right when she'd said I must have fantasized about her best friend: the pert, athletic, blonde Jennifer. In some ways Jenn was her opposite. Where my wife was voluptuous and stacked, Jenn was slender and toned. She had cropped blonde hair and a deep tan. She had firm high breasts and a tight ass. When she picked my wife up for yoga in her sports bra and Lululemons ... well, suffice to say that my wife knew me better than I cared to admit when she called me out about fantasizing about her best friend.

"Is this about you being bi?" I asked. "Because I don't think I care if you fool around with Jennifer."

"It's not about that," she said. "At least, not just about that."

"Admit it! You miss licking pussy!" I poked her playfully.

"And you'd miss sucking dick if Steve wasn't around," she retorted.

"Touche, slut," I said. I was rewarded with a punch in the shoulder.

"Seriously," she said, "doesn't it sound like fun? Anybody's mouth on anybody's whatever ... dicks in whatever ... pussies grinding on whatever ... three-on-one ... pair up gay or pair up straight. You're getting hard again!"

"Well, yeah. Your panties are soaked."

"I think I have my answer."

"I think you knew the answer when I came in Jennifer's mouth."

"Touche, slut," she said. "You call Steve. I'll call Jenn."

--

We set it up for the next weekend. I didn't exactly have to twist Steve's arm to get him to agree. Steve arrived early and we spent some time drooling over pics my wife had kept of Jenn from her college Spring Break outings. After a few beers and some seriously suggestive repartee we heard Jenn ring the front door.

"Hey doll!" My wife exclaimed, hugging Jennifer at the door. Jenn was in her signature yoga pants with a loose top. When she raised her arms to hug my wife's neck I spent a moment admiring her taught abs when her shirt rode up. This was going to be a good night.

"Hey..." Jenn started. She was clearly nervous. She clasped her hands in front of her, pulling her shirt back down.

"Okay, don't worry about anything," my wife continued. "This is Steve. He's a good guy. Let's just hang out and have some drinks. Nothing else has to happen."

"I'm sorry!" Jenn exclaimed. "Hi. You must be Steve."

"Good to meet you," Steve said as he stood up from the sofa. He reached across the coffee table to shake hands.

"I'm really sorry," Jenn said again. "I'll loosen up. I promise!"

"Don't even worry about it," Steve said. "One thing these two have taught me: if it doesn't feel right, it won't feel right."

"Let's just chill and have some shots," I offered. I pulled out four shot glasses and a bottle of Herradura from the cabinet by the sofa.

"Yes!" Jenn said, a little too loudly. "SHOTS!"

--

Three rounds later Jenn was obviously feeling more comfortable with the situation. She'd maneuvered herself into Steve's lap and was chatting with my wife while she rumpled his hair with one hand.

"Hey!" Jenn said, completely interrupting my wife's story about one of their college escapades. "You've been with both of them, and I'VE been with both of them, but you and I haven't even kissed," she said to Steve.

Steve looked a little taken aback, but recovered the moment by grabbing her roughly by the hair and pulling her into a deep open-mouthed kiss. When he finally broke away, Jenn left her eyes closed and sighed.

"Okay, I can see why... Well, thanks." She opened her eyes and looked at my wife. "He's pretty good."

"I know," she said.

"More tequila!" Jenn exclaimed. I lined up the shots.

--

Twenty minutes and two more shots, and Jenn and my wife were dancing in front of me and Steve. They'd moved the coffee table out of the way and were grinding on each other in front of the couch. Steve was definitely enjoying the show. His cock was plainly visible through his khaki trousers.

Jenn was rubbing her crotch on my wife's thigh when she broke off and looked at Steve with a serious eye. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine," she cooed.

Steve wasted no time. He unzipped and fished his hard cock out of his trousers. Jenn turned away from us, bent over, and peeled her yoga pants down over her firm ass, taking her panties along the way. She brought them down to her ankles and then spread her legs slightly, bending all the way down until her face was between her feet. She was very limber. Her shaved pussy opened up in front of us, dripping with her juices.

Steve took his cock in his left hand and started stroking slowly. Jenn kicked her pants and panties off and stood back up. She looked longingly at Steve's cock.

"Hey you," my wife said, pulling my attention from Jenn's dripping pussy. I looked up to see that she'd raised her short skirt to show that she was pantiless too. Her short cropped pubic hair was matted and moist from grinding on Jenn.

"Let us see you too, stud," she said.

I stood up, dropped my shorts, and poured more shots.

--

Steve and I were stroking our cocks, watching Jenn and my wife make out in front of us. We'd had a couple more shots and Jenn had taken both of us into her talented mouth. I watched my wife's face as Jenn enveloped me in her mouth and all I could see was wanton lust. Whatever remaining fears I had about crossing some line were dispelled.

My wife reached between Jenn's legs and stroked her pussy as they groped and tongued each other in front of us. They were both dripping wet and I could plainly see Jenn's tight nipples poking through her loose top. My wife had long since lost her blouse and her full tits were mashed against Jenn's smaller but perkier chest.

I glanced over at Steve. His eyes met mine. I looked down at his cock, his hand stroking it slowly, He grinned wryly, then went back to leering at my wife and her best friend.

Suddenly Jennifer pulled away from my wife. She put her hands on my wife's shoulders and held her away at arm's length. She got a vacant look and belched loudly.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I drank way too much."

"Are you okay?" I asked. My hardon was fading fast. She looked like she was about to puke in my living room.

"I'm okay," she said. "I think ... I think I'd better just go." She groped around for her pants.

"Come on, sweetie," my wife said, taking her by the arm. "I'll call you an Uber."

"I'm so sorry!" Jenn said, looking toward me and Steve on the couch.

"Hey, no worries," Steve said.

"Just feel better," I said.

My wife escorted her from the living room.

"I guess we did have quite a few," Steve said, tucking his still-hard cock back into his trousers.

"I feel okay," I said. "I hope she gets home okay." Secretly I was hoping my wife was not as drunk as Jenn was. I was still very horny and not at all too drunk to fuck.

--

Steve and I turned on a Netflix movie for a while. After twenty minutes of Bruce Willis I noticed Steve was nodding off. I got up and went toward the back of the house where our bedroom was. I'd expected - hoped - that my wife would come back to entertain us after she got Jenn a ride, but my hope was dwindling.

The bedroom was pitch black. I could barely see from the light from the TV. I felt my way into the room and stopped by the door to let my eyes adjust. After a couple of minutes I could make out the bed, and could see my wife's shape lying face-down on the mattress, the covers all disheveled. One leg was halfway off the bed and her ass was completely exposed. She hadn't bothered to put her panties back on; I could only hope that she'd gotten Jenn properly dressed for the Uber driver. Her torso was not very visible in the dim light, but it seemed like she was totally nude. I could hear her deep, regular breathing. I guess she'd had a little too much as well.

Alcohol softens some guys, but it's always made me completely horny. I still had the memory of Jenn's soft mouth on my cock, and even Steve was bagging out on me tonight - not that we'd ever done anything strictly one-on-one, but I was horny enough to try it tonight. My wife's ass was calling to me, though. Surely I could rouse her enough to remember how much she'd wanted to get laid tonight.

I quietly stripped naked, then crept up to the bed, feeling my way since I still couldn't see much of anything. My rock-hard cock led the way. I slowly crawled onto the bed and heard a soft groan. The head of my cock grazed her ass cheeks. Precum dripped, virtually flowed from my aching head. I positioned myself and slowly, gently slid the head of my swollen cock up and down her spread slit.

She made a long sigh and pulled her arms up to cradle her head.

"I need you," I said. "I'll be fast."

She sighed again as I continued to rub my cock against her open pussy, lubricating the point of entry. I wasn't feeling very gentlemanly at all at the moment, but still I waited for some kind of sign. I wanted her to let me know that I was welcome to use her, to satisfy myself with her supple body.

As the head of my cock opened her slit slightly, she made another soft moan. Then she spread her legs a little wider and raised her ass higher to meet me. That was all the invitation I needed. With one long, slow thrust I entered her completely. She grunted, then raised her ass even higher. Something about the angle was off. It felt like she was positioned differently than usual when we do it prone like this. I was a little too drunk and way too horny to care much.

I began an easy slow rhythm. I bottomed out and ground her pussy into the mattress each stroke, and she raised back up slightly as I withdrew, maintaining the contact. After a dozen or so thrusts she stopped raising her ass as high. Then she eventually stopped raising it back to meet me at all and was completely limp. I realized she'd passed out. Contrary to it killing my hardon, it was actually incredibly erotic. I realized there was something in me then that I hadn't known about, a dark side that not many people would care to acknowledge. I turned me on - incredibly so, in fact - to fuck my unconscious wife.

I didn't process all of that right then, of course. She was obviously willing, and she was my wife after all. No way was I stopping in some sort of misplaced chivalrous gesture. Plus it was hotter than I could have imagined. I thought about rolling her over to see if that would wake her up enough to finish, but it was too erotic to fuck her there face-down, totally out. A few more thrusts and a long grunt and I unloaded my balls into her sleeping pussy. I pulled out as I was finishing and gave her one long spurt on her ass cheeks, just to remind her of the evening when she woke up.

--

I covered her up - ass and all - and pulled a pair of sweatpants on. I softly closed the bedroom door and went back toward the den, Netflix, and I was certain a now-snoozing Steve. I thought I'd sleep in the recliner tonight. Something about my wife waking up with jizz on her ass in a bed by herself, wondering what had happened to her ... Well I'm a little ashamed at how alluring that image was to me.

As I approached the door to the den I heard Steve's rolling laughter. He must have found some standup comedy to keep him awake, I thought. Then I heard a higher, lilting chuckle and recognized it even before I rounded the corner to see my wife, sitting beside Steve on the couch, laughing at some unknown shared joke.

"Oh hey!" She called to me. "I see you got more comfortable. I need to do that."

"I ... Uh... Yeah," I stammered.

"I guess you saw," she started. "Jenn was way too drunk to go anywhere. She nearly passed out while I was pulling up Uber. I told her she could crash in our... Hey, are you okay? You're white as a sheet!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay." I thought but didn't add: Except I just fucked your best friend while she was passed out on our bed. Other than that...

"Maybe you should eat some crackers or something," she said. "Jenn was wasted. I went out to her car to get her bag for her. I'll take it in to her so she'll have it, then maybe the three of us can play?" She winked at Steve then hopped up from the couch with a small duffel. On the way past me she squeezed my completely flaccid penis and balls.

"If you feel like it, that is," she said, with an air of genuine concern.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Accidental Rapist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds