• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New High Peak to Explore

A New High Peak to Explore

Part 1

Following a road trip to a beautiful area in the high peaks for a nice anniversary weekend, we were ready to relax, and just look out over the mountains. Luckily enough, the hotel we stayed at had a nice Jacuzzi and pool in a room with a beautiful view of the patchwork forest covered mountains. We rushed to our room and threw on our bathing suits, to soak and enjoy the view, the area pretty much to ourselves.

After a little while the place started to fill up a bit with people enjoying the pool and the Jacuzzi, so we decided to get out of there and head to dinner. You dressed up nicely in a cute skirt and blouse, and looked absolutely fabulous. The kiss you gave me before we went made my knees weak, and I couldn't keep my hands off you on the way to the restaurant. By the time we got back to our room, the clothes fell into a pile on the floor and we ended up in bed so quickly, kissing and caressing each other with a passion that was almost furious.

As you grabbed a hold of me to guide me into you, I was aroused to feel just how juicy you had become, and you took me all with no hesitation, just sitting up on me, holding me deep inside. As we slowly started moving, we started talking, making each other even more excited, trying to build the passion in each other. It' was nice to be off on our own and letting ourselves go more than we usually can, not worrying about being quiet, or whispering our sweet nothings to each other.

You got a grin on your face and ask me "did you notice the guy that came into the pool area, that had the blue swimsuit?"

I did, nodding at you, remembering kind of what he looked like, but best remembering his slightly tight suit, which left some, but not much to the imagination.

You said to me "can you believe that swimsuit? I think he would give our plastic friend at home a run for its money" and laughed.

I replied to you that I did notice it, and joked "Is that what has you all worked up tonight?"

You kind of blush to give me your answer, along with a "that , and being with you..."

I rolled sideways with you, now facing each other on the bed, kissing and slowly slid out of you, lifted your top leg and reached around behind you and slid two fingers in your hot cunt, slowly working them in and out while pulling you close to me, my hard cock between us, rubbing just above your patch of dark hair.

"Are you thinking of his hard cock sliding in and out of you while I hold you right now?" I ask

"Add another finger, and I may" you chuckle, and I slowly do.

"Can you imagine being between him and I, kissing me, while getting stretched by his thick cock, being kissed on the back of your neck, both of us wanting you so badly? Only wanting to feel you, make you moan with pleasure. You are the center of our universe with us being their only to please you?" As I say this I can hear your breathing becoming more erratic, thrusting back at my fingers (or his cock as they have become) your wetness obvious to my ears, my cock rubbing on your belly.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy while his cock is in you" I ask. A moan is your reply, and I move slowly down your body, stopping for kisses along the way. Once I reach the spot where you are joined, I start to slowly lick at your clit, running my tongue from the hot union to just above your clit, over and over.

You ask me "would you like to taste his cock while he fucks me?"

I utter a muffled "mmm-hmmm" as I lick my fingers, your sweet juices coating them as I continue to finger your pussy. "How quickly would you cum with a thick cock like his fucking you from behind while I lick the two of you"

As I say this you start to shake, and moan, and say "oh Fuck, FUCK!" I slowly remove my fingers from your pussy and crawl up beside you and lay down.

As you catch your breath you crawl up on me and guide me back inside and ask, "what about you, would you like to suck on that big cock after he pulls out of my juicy pussy?"

"of course, but only after thoroughly cleaning you up, and feeling your pussy flood my mouth when you cum, tasting you and him mixed together."

"Do you think you could get him hard again, clean our mixture of cum off of him?"

"Yes" I groan

"Would you suck on him until he came, or would you like to feel his cock pressing against you, until it slowly slips inside?"

"like to feel him slowly stretch me... mmmm... what would you be doing?"

"watching, and slowly rubbing myself, telling him how to fuck you, telling you to pull your legs up, watching as he guides himself into you and starts to kiss you, and thrust into you faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Start kissing your chest, down your belly, til I finally start to suck on your cock, just slowly moving my mouth up and down on it"

"God, you feel so good" I say to you while you are thrusting up and down on my cock...

"Then I would tell you to come to me and fuck me, lay on my back and spread my legs for you. As you slide in he is getting behind you, I put my legs together and feel so tight and wet, and he gets behind you and slides deeply into you. Fucking me while he fucks you. How fast would you cum?"

"almost immediately... Mmmmmm, fuck...I'm cumming..."

After a few moments, I start to slide out of you, and you crawl up my body and say "OK, I'm horny as hell yet - clean me up" as you squat your cream filled pussy over my mouth, and start rubbing your clit. Only take a couple minutes and your are gyrating your hips and cumming again, falling into bed next to me, kissing me and snuggling in.

As we lay next to each other just about to doze off, we hear from next door a man's sound "Mmmmm, mmmmm... UUUMMPH!!" look at each other and you say, "Oh my god - do you think he heard everything?"

'I don't know, but he certainly sounded like he enjoyed himself"

Part 2

The next morning we were slow to get up, we enjoyed each other all night, and you had put on a nice silky short nightgown, it felt nice against me. In the shower we went, necked, caressed, still caught up in the glow from last night, and then finally soaped each other up (and down), continuing the tease..

Off we were, for a nice little hike. A winding trail over a couple of brooks, Past a cascading waterfall, and finally to our destination on a small beaver pond. On the hike out, your leg cramped up, and we had to stop for a little bit, and we decided it would be nice to hit the hot tub for a while when we got back to the hotel.

On the drive back you were very frisky, starting to move your hand up and down my thigh, slowly getting closer and closer to my crotch. By the time we got back I had to carry my jacket in front of me so the whole hotel wouldn't be able to see what you had done to me.

In the room we went, and off came our clothes. I wanted you so much and pulled you towards me, but you pushed me away reminding me of your leg cramp, saying "I need to soak my leg for a while before we start anything.

"Ok, but you will have to give me a few minutes to come down, and you standing here in that swim suit is not going to help"

"I'll head down to the Jacuzzi then and wait for you" you offer.

"Go ahead - be down in a few minutes"

By the time I got down to the pool area, I see you soaking in the Jacuzzi, shared with one other person, who happens to be Mr. Tight Trunks. Unlike what I would have expected, you are not sitting across from him but on the same bench as him, and I can see your slight blush.

"Erik, this is John, he's in the room next to us - he saw us leaving this morning" you offer.

I climb in, and he says "thanks for the entertainment last night".

I totally understanding your blush now...

Nobody else was in the pool area, and you tell me "John asked me if our stories were pure fantasies, or if there is more behind them."

You shock me and answer him by moving a little closer to him, then I see your upper body turn towards him a little and his head throws back with a look of surprise and of pleasure. With all the bubbles I couldn't tell exactly what was happening, but I knew you had touched another mans cock for the first time in 26 years. I immediately climbed in the hot tub, so just in case someone else walked in, the tent in my pans wouldn't be highly visible.

I went to sit down next to you, and you said "no - you need to sit down over there." motioning me to sit on his right side. You lean over and kiss him full on the mouth, as his hand moves to caress your breast. Your eyes are glazed, and I haven't seen you this turned on, ever.

He starts kissing your neck and you whisper to me "Erik, feel this, it's so thick" and I slowly move my hand towards his crotch. You grab my hand and guide it to his cock, the first besides mine I have ever touched.

I reach, take hold gently, and my hand doesn't even fit all the way around it, he turns and kisses me hard on the mouth. I kiss him back, and feel a hand rubbing the front of my bathing suit. Both his hands are busy, one rubbing at me, and the other touching and caressing you. Our hands meet inside his swim suit and caress him together. You start to kiss him hard on the mouth, while I kiss his neck and chest.

"Hey, we better stop this before anybody else shows up, shall we move back to your room?" John asks.

We get out of the hot tub, it is almost comical - like a sprint had started - one for people with wobbly knees. We all cover up for our walk back, so as not to advertise our condition. I can see your nipples clearly jutting against you swim suit, and both of our members sticking straight out like missiles emerging from silos (ready to explode like said missile as well)

I'm still not 100% sure how we got back to our room or how our bathing suits came off, but there we were, standing together, buck naked, him facing you, kissing you, grabbing your cute ass, running his fingers between your lips from behind, cock pressed against your belly. Me, behind him, kissing his shoulders, watching you kiss him, my hands roaming up and down both of you feeling your naked bodies pressed close together, My cock pressed hard against him, rubbing.

"What's next?" he asks.

Taking charge, you say "I want to watch him give you a blowjob" to him as you sit back in a chair. "In our fantasy it is usually me asking Erik to get it hard for me, but that seems redundant" you chuckle.

I push him back on the bed and lean down, tentatively and slowly, taking the head of his cock in my mouth. It is a tight fit. I think it is actually a little thicker than our biggest toy at home, but not as long - probably about the same length as me. The head is actually a bit thinner than the thickest part of the shaft too. I slowly start to go up and down on his cock, paying special attention with my tongue to the little ridge that you discovered on me.

I could see you out of the corner of my eye, with your legs on the arms of the chair watching, slowly rubbing your clit, and it makes me want to show off for you even more. I grab a hold of his cock and start pumping it while I slide my mouth up and down it, trying to take more and more. All of the sudden I hear "I'm going to cum... Oh god, fuck" and look over and see you shaking and twitching, while your fingers fly all over your sopping wet cunt.

I keep sucking on him while you come down, and you got up and said "I need to feel that stretching my cunt, can I try it?" You climb up on top of him, while I held his cock, and slid it back and forth between your lips, and then held it still, while you slowly lowered your pussy, watching it stretch you wide, head still not quite in. The head slides in easily emerging all wet, and you slowly try to take more and more, the deeper you take it, the thicker it seems to be and the more your face shows your great pleasure.

I moved back to watch you fuck him, and it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I realized that what turns me on the most, is you being turned on, and with this thick cock stretching you, I don't think I've ever seen you hotter. Trying not to touch myself, wanting to save myself for something more, but I can't help myself, and keep on pulling on my cock, stopping and letting it rest before I cum.

Finally, I need to get into the fray, and hop into bed. You grab my cock and hold it pointing down towards his mouth, and he starts to suck on it. You lean down and kiss his chest, bite at his nipples and kiss his neck. You kiss his cheek, and then share my cock with him.

Abruptly you get up and turn around, taking him reverse cowgirl, telling me "get down between his legs and start licking my clit, pleeeeease!" Seeing your cunt being stretched, right in front of me looks incredible, and I start nibbling at your clit, sucking it into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it. Almost immediately you start to cum, and with you, John starts to pump furiously into your tight cunt, I can feel his cock pulsing as he cums inside of you, deep as can be.

You are still cumming, as I continue to lap at you. His cock slowly deflating, more and more of your juices start to seep out. I slow my licking on your clit and continue to stab my tongue at your well stretched cunt, cleaning you. You are done coming and super sensitive at this point, but let me go on. He finally pops out, I suck his cock into my mouth, taking almost all of it now that it is a bit smaller, tasting the two of you. Then one last big lick for you, from stem to stern, not wasting a precious drop.

You crawl off of him and lay down in bed, the hair on your mound all plastered down with the mixture of fluids it has enjoyed. He lays there catching his breath. You see me standing, with my cock just pulsing, looking for something to reach out to, and say "well you have always wanted to fuck my freshly filled cunt, especially when it is so stretched, what are you waiting for?"

You didn't have to tell me twice, I slid into you so easily, didn't even need to guide myself in or anything, and start slowly fucking you - so deep. It is so hot, especially with someone sitting in our bed watching us.

John slowly starts to get hard again, and starts rubbing his cock slowly.

I look over and tell him "fuck me while I fuck my wife, please!!" And he gets up and kneels down on the bed between our legs, and slowly presses his cock against my ass. Little by little, the head spreads my ass, and enters me. Unlike our big friend at home, it is more yielding, and not such a blunt tip. It is also hot and pulsing. Inside it goes, me remaining still while he introduces me to his girth. Now back and forth it goes loosening me, and driving deeper and deeper, his balls finally touching mine - I know it is all the way in.

I start moving back and forth now, understanding now what it feels like to have a real cock in me. Feeling you engulf me as I move forwards. I doesn't take long, and I explode jets of cum into your cunt, with more force than you have felt in a long time - like those days when we masturbated together and had to clean the pillow cases!

John continues to pump at my ass, while you reach down and start to masturbate with my cum, and I can feel him pulsing more and more, and then the explosion deep inside of me, followed by your pussy pulsing all around my cock. Moans from in front of me and moans from behind me.

He falls off of me into bed next to us, and I fall the other way, leaving you in the middle. We are all worn out, and not long before sleep invades us, you spooning me, and him spooning you. In my ear, I hear your whisper "I love you, are we crazy?"

"I love you too, baby. We are crazy, but did you enjoy it?"

A gentle "mmm-hmm" was all the answer I needed.

Part 3

I woke up to a gentle rocking of the bed the next morning, and looked over to see see him on top of you, slowly fucking you. "I couldn't help myself, I hope you don't mind, I need to leave in an hour" he said.

"Not at all" I said as he leaned down to kiss you deeply. I watched you fuck him one last time, kissed him goodbye at the door. When I turned, I could see you playing with yourself using the cum to slide your finger all over your cunt.

I asked "can I help you out" to which you answered by spreading your legs even further showing me what you had collected.

I went down to eat you up, but you pulled me up to you and said "Fuck me once more before we have to leave."

The ride home we could not keep our hands off each other, you actually pulled your skirt up and showed my how wet your panties were, and slid a finger down in them and gave me a taste.

When home we fell right back into bed again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New High Peak to Explore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds