• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mass Temptation: The Young Lovers

Mass Temptation: The Young Lovers

12

Mass was left alone and confused, he was really hoping to spend the rest of the day with Ava. He figured she'd just ditch that loser husband. He really didn't understand her conflict, he had given her something she could never get. But what surprised Mass was what he had gotten out of the deal. Ava was sexy and amazing, and he definitely wanted more! It wasn't unusual for Mass to fuck a woman once, get bored and move on. Something about Ava was changing all of that. Mass showered himself off, a little surprised that his cock sprang back to life as he washed Ava's juices off.

As he dried off he smiled remembering that guy watching them, he had no idea how long he was there. Mass cracked up at the the image of his shocked face when they made eye contact. He'd seen that face a few times before, a combination of fear and awe. He was not mad at all, he hoped that the boy had enjoyed the performance. The black man peeked into the adjacent stall and noticed the watery thin white goo dripping down the wall. Mass figured that the pathetic load was shot by an equally pathetic white cock.

As Mass got dressed he wondered if that silly white boy had a girlfriend. He had fucked a few white girlfriends of guys that had caught him, some guys really got off on watching. It wouldn't be too much longer after that, the white girl would get addicted and become 'black owned'. Mass shook his head in wonderment, what kind of man would let another man fuck his woman? Still contemplating he dressed and left the locker room area.

Now out in the bright and hot sunlight, Mass surveyed the beach. There weren't too many people out yet, so it was easy to spot the young couple enjoying the waters edge. Mass quickly noted how cute and perky that white boys girlfriend was. He just wanted to have a little fun with him, and hopefully with her.

As the black man approached he watched the young couple steal off into a secluded area. Mass was wondering what was up, maybe white boy wanted to get some action. Mass quietly followed, then crept up on the unsuspecting couple as he got closer. He could hear them quietly speaking to each other.

"No Max, my mom and dad could catch us. I don't want to have sex right now!" Mass heard the cute little brunette exclaim. He had a good visual shot of her body, she was wearing a modest bikini. Max was pawing at her chest, trying to free her tea cup breasts. Mass had pretty good cover, he didn't think the couple would notice him standing there, like a tiger in waiting.

"Well, how about a blowjob then? I'm so horny right now!" Max pulled down his shorts, and sure enough his thin little worm was everything Mass expected. At least he was a little bit bigger than Troy, but that really wasn't saying much.

"No way Maxxy, you know I don't do that. It's my 18th birthday today, shouldn't I get my way?" Lydia was pouting, trying to protect her bikini top, pulling it up everytime Max pulled it down.

The huge black man's ears perked at the confirmation that the very young looking woman was in fact 18. He intended to give her a birthday treat she'd never forget. Mass watched as Max pulled at his peter, pulling at it like a person might when picking sticky gum off the bottom of their shoe. He was nowhere near hard, very soft and very small.

"C'mon let me see your tits, I will just do it myself." With one final swoop, Max got ahold of her top and pulled it down.

"Ok, fine, but you better be quick!" Lydia proudly displayed her perfectly pert tits to the young man. Max furiously wanked himself, trying in vain to achieve an erection but to no avail. Mass had a great profile view of her form, for being so skinny she sure did have curves in all the right places. Mass hadn't seen too many skinny white girls with such a thick booty. Her ass was full and round, the ratio of her hips to her waist was just perfect. Her thick booty meat stuck out prominently, not sagging one inch.

"You have to hurry Maxxy. Are you even getting hard yet?" Lydia pouted. Lydia began to gently rub and pinch her puffy nipples, acting the part of a wanton sexpot. Mass loved her small tits, definitely a departure from the full busom of Ava. Her silver dollar sized nipples almost matched her skin tone, they might have been one shade darker. Mass so badly wanted to suck and bite at them.

"Just show me a little more, can you pull your bottoms to the side?" Max was still yanking his pud, it was like pulling soft taffy, he still was not making much progress.

"Come on Max, let's just get out of here, it feels like someone is watching, I'm too paranoid," the young woman began to put herself together again.

"No wait, I'm getting there, just give me a few more seconds!" Max spit into his hand, now feverishly masturbating his very soft package. Mass had really seen enough, he decided it was his turn to have a little fun with the young couple. Even though Ava had pretty much exhausted him, he wanted to see how far he could push this cute little 18 year old coed.

In a loud bellow Mass shouted "Put your hands up, and keep them where I can see them. Beach security" Mass flashed his empty wallet, implying that he had security credentials. Lydia jumped back in surprise, her hands instantly flung high into the air, her pert tits bounced just a little at the sudden movement. Max fell back, his shorts were out of reach.

"I'm so sorry sir..." Max began to speak. He instantly recognized the huge black man, the one he was peeping on in the shower area earlier.

"I don't remember asking you a goddamn question!" Mass furiously said.

"Officer, I can explain," Lydia squeaked out, her cute little nipples were still hard as rocks. Mass licked his lips, his mouth was salivating at the sight.

"Well I can see what's going on here. We had complaints that some kids were smoking marijuana over here. I'm going to need to frisk you."

Max stood up, trying to reach for his shorts, "It wasn't us sir, we were just... talking"

"Sit back down white boy! From the looks of it, you were doing more than talking," Mass pointed at Max's little shrunken worm as the boy retreated back to his spot.

"Now let me make sure you aren't hiding anything illegal from me, come over here..." Mass curled his finger towards Lydia in a come hither manner.

"Lydia, my name is Lydia, I promise we were not doing anything illegal sir." Tears were welling up in the young womans eyes as she made her way towards the huge black officer like a magnet. Mass now had his huge hands on her soft warm skin, He padded her bikini bottoms, in a mock attempt at finding contraband.

"Today is my 18th birthday, please just let us go, we promise not to ever do it again." Mass took every opportunity to grope and squeeze at her young firm ass. He turned her around he was now behind her, the illicit couple putting on a show for poor defeated Max. Mass was now feeling up the front of Lydia, rubbing her increasingly excited sex and her perky little tits.

Mass noticed life begin to enter Max's little worm The perverted little shit was getting off on watching his girlfriend being gropped.

"I'm going to need you to remove those bottoms, or I will be forced to do it for you," Mass instructed the horrified girl.

Almost instantly Lydia hooked her thumbs into her bikini bottoms before regaining her composure. "Please sir, I don't want to expose myself any more."

"If you don't take them off, I will be forced to turn you in," just then Mass produced a baggy full of weed. He showed it off in front of Lydia's eyes. He also took the opportunity to stand a little closer to her backside, he was rubbing his now very hard cock against her ass. He was certain that he heard her sigh at the contact.

"What? That isn't ours, I promise!" Lydia was now in a full panic, her young body began to tremble with fear..

"Who do you think the cops are going to believe? You or me? Now strip," Mass was really getting into his new role as security officer.

Max was was silent and wide eyed, he was at a complete loss for words. He was completely transfixed on the huge black man and the tiny white girl. Tears were welling in her eyes, as Lydia bent at the waist, thrusting her ass back towards the giant cock behind her. Her black bikini bottoms were now at her ankles. Mass's big hands resumed groping the young girl. He was focusing his attention to the thin and wispy hair covering her pussy. Mass was really getting off on the young girls complete innocence.

"Enjoying the show white boy? I know how you like to watch," Just then Lydia looked up to see Max's tiny dick raging hard. He was maxing out to his full 5". He was definitely as hard as she had ever seen him. Having just recently given up her virginity to young Max, his was the only penis she knew.

Disgusted, Lydia spoke, "Are you getting off on this Maxxy?"

"No! I just... I just..." Max didn't have an answer.

"I think he just likes watching you and me together, want to give him a show Lydia?" Mass spun Lydia around, his hands kneading her firm young ass, spreading her cheeks, exposing her pink little asshole to Max.

Lydia was really beginning to enjoy the attention, but she was still very scared.

"Please, just let us go..." Lydia's words were interrupted right as Mass brought his face to hers and began making out with her. He could feel Lydia initially recoil, but it was only a matter of moments before she was actively participating. Mass kept his eyes open, watching to make sure Max was witnessing every move. That silly white boy was transfixed, he was now jacking himself off to the live show before him.

"Let's get this moving. Get on your knees," Mass instructed as he broke their kiss. The look in Lydia's eyes told him everything he needed to know, she was lust struck. It was the same look he had seen many, many times before.

Instinctively Lydia fell to her knees, sunlight glinted from her braces as she opened her mouth wide in shock,. Mass's heavy hand on the top of her head guided the way.

"Now pull down my shorts." Lydia was now at eye level to the huge black man's crotch. She could see the huge bulge beneath the thin material.

"Sir, I don't..." Lydia squeaked as she grasped his waistband, and yanked down.

Mass's huge cock popped out fully engorged, smacking young Lydia in the face, his cock drool smeared across her cheek and forehead.

"Suck that dick, or I will go to the cops," Lydia didn't even try to argue, she grasped the steel hardened rod, and brought it to her wet lips. She opened her small mouth as wide as she could. Having never given a blowjob before, she was running purely on instinct. It sort of hurt to stretch her mouth so wide. Lydia took small breaks to rest her jaw, all while placing small kisses on the head and shaft.

"You are so much bigger than little Maxxy! I had no idea penises could be so large," Lydia gasped, she was getting short of breath.

"That's because it's not a penis, it a big black cock, Little Max over there has a shrunken white worm. Now tell me what this is."

Lydia placed a few more kissed before saying, "It's a big black cock!" She smiled proudly, and once again opened and sucked as much as she could into her mouth. Mass let her go crazy, her youthful enthusiasm really turned him on.

"That's right bitch, now you know the difference. Let's get a little bit more comfortable," Mass leaned back, Lydia begrudgingly let his huge weapon escape her mouth. She sat back on her knees as she watched her big black stud sit down.

Lydia was now on all fours, her ass and cunt pointed towards young Max. He had a perfect view of her dripping wet pussy and tight asshole. He could see his innocent girlfriend slurping and choking on that most magnificent cock.

"You getting all of this Max? She loves it, and she's a natural born cock sucker," Mass taunted.

"Am I pleasing you sir," Lydia asked innocently. She was staring into Mass's eyes, batting her big doe eyes. Mass could see that she was trying with all her might to please him.

"Yes, you are doing great, I want to get a taste of that 18 year old pussy though, just keep suckig." Mass grabbed Lydia and flipped her light frame over his body, her legs now straddled his head. Mass now had full access to Lydia's sweet cunt.

"What a fine pussy this is, You ever been fucked before?"

"Just a few times," Lydia replied as she looked on at her boyfriend, he must have already blown his load, because there was a small amount of cum trailing down his hand and his penis was once again completely soft.

"Who, with little guy over there?" Mass was intoxicated by her sweet smelling sex. It looked so pure and unfettered.

"Well, I guess you could consider it sex, he just cums so fast, I'm really not sure he even made it in me, I never really felt anything."

"Oh my, he is pathetic, you need some good black dick," Mass said, before he started lapping at her engorged and excited pussy. The taste was sweeter than candy to the oversexed black man. Lydia's eyes rolled in the back of her head, she had never felt anything so exquisite. It wasn't too much longer before she was pushing and grinding her pussy into the pleasure giving tongue. Mass's tongue explored her pussy long and deep, his tongue had already made it further into her virginal body than Max ever had.

Lydia was enjoying the pleasure so much, it was not long before she exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever reached. Lydia had been having regular orgasms ever since discovering her electric toothbrush could be used for more than oral hygiene. Lydia's mother was quite shocked at how often the batteries needed replacing.

"Ohhhh I'M CUMMING," Lydia exclaimed as she exploded in orgasm. Her pussy contracted rapidly as it released a gush of warm fluid, soaking Mass's now glistening face.

Lydia had been neglecting her duties, Mass let her calm down before placing his big hand on her head, guiding her back to the task at hand. Lydia stared at Max. Maintaining eye contact, she opened wide and slobbered down a good 6" of Mass's big beef.

"She's a squirter Maxxy! This pussy is way too good for a peeping wimp like you. Hope you are loving this show," Mass continued to taunt the boy.

After that initial bomb of an orgasm, Lydia continued having multiple orgasms, her pussy was on a 30 second rotation of ultimate highs, as the black man licked her.

"I think it's fair time to fuck this pussy, want to see that Max?"

Lydia was still in a daze, sucking and slurping the vein riddled cock before her. She was shocked when Mass's strong hands once again gripped her mid section, he lifted her up and over. She was now laying flat on the ground. The sand felt cool under her back.

"You ready for this?" Mass had swung around, he was now between her legs, fisting his huge cock. The scene was just so unreal to Max, he couldn't believe this was happening to him. His little worm was jumping, never stayIng fully hard.

Mass was running the head of his cock up and down Lydia's excited cunt. He was spreading her wide open, her cunt was more than ready to attempt the deed.

"No," Lydia exclaimed, she pushed against Mass's body. "We can't do this," Max was relieved that she was finally coming to her senses, but a part of him really wanted to the action continue.

"I can't do this with you, we don't have a condom, do you have one? I just can't get pregnant, it will ruin my volleyball scholarship." Lydia seemed desperate,she never attempted to stop the big black man from running his cum drooling cock from gently pushing at her pussy.

"Sorry baby, I don't have any, you still want this cock?" There was no way that mass was going to fuck this girl with a condom, he needed to feel her young soft cunt.

"Ohhhh Please... don't..." Mass had pushed the first girthy inch into her sweet honeypot. Suddenly Max finally found his voice. He jumped to his feet and ran, Mass wasn't too concerned about the boy escaping, what he and Lydia were doing was more than consensual.

Max only got to his shorts before picking them up. "It's ok guys, I have one!" Max produced a small blue condom packet from the pocket of his shorts.

Mass couldn't believe it, the wimp wasn't going to run, he was going to help him get laid. Max ripped open the packet and gave the very undersized condom to Mass. "Here, put this on."

"Haha, you think that's gonna fit me? It's probably loose on your little worm," Mass pointed at the sickly little mushroom hiding deep in Max's dark curly pubic hair. Lydia snickered at it as well, returning her gaze back to the powerful python splitting her tender folds.

"You have to try sir," Lydia was panting, she was loving the feeling of the far superior cock nearly inside of her. She just had to see this through, she wanted to pleasure the black man as much as he had pleasured her.

"Ok, we can try, but you have to put it on for me," he said, handing the slimy rubber to Lydia. The young and inexperienced girl had let Max take care of this part before, she had no idea how to put it on. Clumsily Lydia dropped the packet onto the sand covering it coarse crystals.

"Shit you dropped it," Max grabbed the condom, trying to wipe away the excess sand.

"Here, I think I got it, now try." Max handed the condom back to Lydia.

The young girl placed the small circle against the powerful cock and began attempting to unroll it. She only managed to get about 4" on before it just stopped expanding, the ring was cutting into the big black weapon, making the head even bigger.

"That's enough," Mass was getting frustrated. Max never moved, sitting back on his knees, just a few inches away from his girlfriend's face. He had a perfect view of the soon to be lovers. Had she been interested, Lydia could have easily sucked on his pathetic penis, but she had no inclination to do that.

"Ok, go slow, please don't hurt me." Lydia was anxious to get the action started again. Max reached down and began massaging her very excited nipples. New life began to swell in his groin, he was so excited to have a part in this beautiful seduction.

"Don't touch me! Get the fuck away from us. Sit over there and watch a real man fuck me," Lydia pushed Max's hand away from her chest. Max recoiled in shock, now sitting back about 3' from the action.

"Fuck me sir, make me a REAL woman!" With both hands she firmly took the big black cock and pulled it toward her waiting pussy. Mass was loving the sight of his cock splitting her wide open. He was meeting some serious resistance, he wasn't getting anywhere, try as he might. The condom had made the head of his cock just slightly too big to enter her easily.

Mass pulled back, his big cock flopping on her tight stomach with a thud. "It's the condom, it's making me to big to get into you." It probably would have worked, eventually, Mass just wanted an excuse to fuck her natural.

Lydia's hands were still firmly wrapped around it. "Just take it off, I don't care, Fuck me, I NEED IT." Lydia brought her hands up and began the process of unrolling the useless sleeve.

"You are turning into a nice fuck slut, you will make some lucky black boy VERY happy someday," The young girl removed the condom and whipped it towards Max.

"You getting all of this white boy, this slut wants to fuck me bareback." Lydia redirected the powerful missile right towards her waiting cunt. Drooling and completely free Mass pushed in, he was only a few inches in when he noticed resistance once again. He pushed with all of his might, tearing young Lydia's hymen.

"YOW," The young girl exclaimed in pain. "I think you just popped my cherry. Give me a second, this really hurts." Mass was patient, it had been years since he took a cherry, but he knew that if he was patient all would be well in a few minutes. He did notice a trickle of blood on the shaft of his dick, along with a new swell of Lydia's personal lubrication.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mass Temptation: The Young Lovers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds