• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Promise of Bigger Things to Come

A Promise of Bigger Things to Come

12

It was Thursday afternoon and I had just got off work. I was on my way to the 59th Street Bar and Grill. My name is Libby Overstreet. I am a married 44 year old mother of two, a CPA, and a well respected member of my profession. My husband Vince is a corporate attorney. His specialty is corporate liability. He is quite good at what he does.

I am meeting my good friend Mandy at the bar. It has been awhile since we got together, so I was looking forward to seeing her. Mandy is my age, and a well respected family attorney here in Fort Worth, Texas.

Mandy is also married with two kids. Her husband Bill is a Cardiologist. He is one of the best in the state of Texas. Our families have been friends for years. After our kids went to college a couple of years ago we don't see each other as often. I had been looking forward to seeing her all week.

Since Mandy and I were getting together this evening, Vince and Bill decided to go to a Texas Rangers baseball game. Bill has a couple of great seats behind home plate.

I pulled into the parking lot around 6:00, the designated time we were supposed to meet. I walked in and saw Mandy sitting at the bar. We decided to stay at the bar rather than get a table in the restaurant.

Mandy was already drinking a red wine, so I ordered one. Red wine really makes me horny, so I hope Vince will be in the mood when we get home.

We had a couple of glasses, then each ordered a Cobb salad. We were talking, laughing, gossiping, and having a great time. Somehow, the conversation turned to our sex lives. We had both been married over twenty years, so naturally the subject of complacency came up.

So I asked Mandy, "what do you and Bill do to spice things up?"

She laughed and said, "Honey, we have tried it all. Role playing, dressing up, and a couple of times, I went to a bar where he picked me up after I flirted with other men."

"Holy shit, you played the pick up game?"

"Yes, and let me tell you I wouldn't have minded going home with a couple of the guys who hit on me before Bill got there."

"Mandy! You are a happily married woman. You wouldn't dare think of actually doing that?"

We were starting to get a little drunk now, so Mandy said, "would, and did sweetheart."

"Wait a minute! What the fuck do you mean, did?"

"A few weeks ago Bill was out of town for a conference. I went to the bar we used for our game, got picked up, and had one of the best fucks of my life."

I was blown away. I took a big gulp from my wine glass. I couldn't believe it. Mandy had just admitted to me that she had cheated on her husband.

"You cheated on Bill? How could you Mandy?"

"Relax Libby, Bill never suspected a thing. I was very careful, and Jim, the guy I fucked, understood it was just sex. We went to a motel, fucked our brains out, then left. He was ten years younger than me, and he had a huge dick. It had to be about 9 or 10 inches. Bill in all his glory is about 5 or 6 inches."

"So tell me Mandy, how was he different? You don't love him, surely it wasn't the same?"

"Well Libby, that's the thing. It was pure hard core sex. It wasn't making love, it was pure fucking. We licked, sucked, and fucked each other until we collapsed from exhaustion. I had so many mind blowing orgasms I lost count. He sure knew what he was doing, and you talk about stamina? I surrendered before he did."

"Wow Mandy. I don't know what to say. Have you been together since?"

"As a matter of fact, we met for what you might call a "Nooner" earlier this week. It was amazing. I will also tell you that Bill benefitted also. When he came back from his conference, I just about killed him in bed."

"Do you think Bill suspects anything?"

"Of course not. Did you? Look at me, do I look like the kind of wife that would cheat on her wonderful husband?"

"No, you don't, and to be honest, I am shocked to hear this."

"How about you Libby? How are things in the bedroom with you and Vince?"

"Well, it's still good. It's not as often as it used to be, but it's good."

"Come on Libby. It's me, Mandy, you're best friend. You don't sound very convincing. You can confide in me."

"Mandy, I love Vince so much, but lately our sex life has become pretty boring. We do the same thing every time. I do have an orgasm, but usually only one. He just doesn't seem to be as energetic as he used to be. My sex drive has actually increased. I do fantasize about other men."

"I was in the same situation Libby, so I took the plunge. Jim was the answer to my prayers. Next week Bill will be out of town again, so I am going to have a threesome with Jim and his friend Jake."

By now I was getting pretty drunk, and so was Mandy.

"I'm going to ask you straight out Libby. Do you want to get together with Jim? His dick will rock your world."

I immediately yelled out "NO." Then I looked at her and said, "I mean, I can't cheat on Vince. I love him so much."

"Look Libby, I love Bill with all my heart, but I need the clandestine sex. I am very careful, and Bill will never know. It makes our marriage stronger."

"If I were to do this, Vince could never find out. He would divorce me in a heartbeat."

"He will never know a thing Libby. I will show you how to get away with it and enjoy some great sex. I can set you up with Jim. He is such a stud. He definitely knows how to use that big tool of his."

"I still don't know Mandy, I'm not sure it's worth the risk?"

"Let's move to a table near the dance floor. We are two hot looking Cougars. I guarantee guys will start hitting on us. See if you like the attention?"

I agreed, and we moved near the dance floor. The DJ had started the music. It wasn't long before a guy asked me to dance. He was younger than me, and very good looking. We danced a couple of dances, the last one being a slow dance. He pressed his crotch against my pussy. I could feel his hard on. I started to get wet down there.

Mandy was also dancing with a hot young guy. They hung out with us, bought us drinks, and danced for a couple of hours.

It was getting close to the time I needed to get home. Vince would be home from the game soon.

Mandy whispered in my ear. "John really wants you."

The guy I was dancing with was named John.

"The guy I'm dancing with says he is really hung, and is a great lover," Mandy said.

"I will have to admit Mandy that I am really attracted to him, and he is making me horny as hell. However, I am a married woman with a wonderful husband, and kids."

"So am I darling, but getting some good sex on the side will probably make your marriage better. Life is short, so you have to get what you can, while you can."

"What should I do Mandy?"

"You don't have to commit tonight. Get his phone number and explain your situation. Tell him your happily married, and it would just be sex. If you decide you want to do it, you will call him. He is not to call you. I know these guys, they do this all the time. Be sure he knows he has to use a condom."

So I did what Mandy said, and John understood completely. He promised I would not be disappointed if we got together.

I drove home drunk, but made it ok. I got home before Vince. It had been quite a night. Mandy's cheating story, then John hitting on me made me feel young and attractive. I was also torn between my wonderful marriage to Vince, and John's invitation to fuck my brains out. i knew one thing,I was horny as hell.

I took a shower and put on a sexy night gown. Vince came in shortly thereafter, took one look at me laying on the bed, took a quick shower, then jumped my bones.

We had great sex that night. My hormones were raging, and Vince was pumped up from coming home to a wife in her fuck me nightgown. He picked up on how horny I was, and fucked me senseless. It was the best sex we have had in awhile. This time I had at least three orgasms. Afterwards I thought, I don't need John, I have Vince to rock my world.

The next morning Vince said, "What got into you last night Libby? You were hornier than a three peckered goat. Now don't get me wrong, I loved it, but what made you that way?"

"Well, Mandy and I had a little to much to drink, and stayed in the bar a little while. Some young guys hit on me and made me feel young and attractive. However, all I could think of was getting home and fucking my wonderful husband."

"Well, I am jealous, but I have to admit, I like the horny wife I came home to. I just hope you remember you are married, and those young guys only want to fuck and use you, plus you know how I feel about infidelity?"

"Honey, like I said, all I could think of was getting home to you. Those guys were nothing more than a bunch of horn dogs. They were young, immature, and very selfish. I am so lucky to have a great husband, and family that I love so much."

With that I opened his robe and sucked his dick until it was hard. I then bent over the kitchen table and told him to fuck me. He pulled up my robe, inserted his hard 5 inch dick, and fucked me. I didn't have an orgasm, but it felt good.

Over the next few days I decided I needed to just put this John guy out of my mind. I had a good husband that I loved very much. The last thing in the world I needed to do was jeopardize my marriage with a cheap fling with a guy 10 years younger than me. The trouble was though, I couldn't. It's all I thought of.

John was very good looking, and according to Mandy, he was very well hung. I have only been with two guys in my life. I lost my virginity to this guy who was my boyfriend my freshman year in college. He wasn't very big, and was a terrible lover. The other was Vince, who I met shortly after breaking up with Brad. So you see, I had no real basis for comparison of sex partners.

Well, fate stepped in the following week. I had just about forgotten all about John when Vince announced on Thursday morning that he had to fly to Denver Friday afternoon to meet with a witness in their big case.

He would be back Saturday afternoon. The first thing I thought of was that this offered a window of opportunity to meet with John. I was torn between two voices in my head. One said "go for it", while the other said, "are you fucking nuts"?

That afternoon I gave Mandy a call and explained the situation. Her reply:

"This is perfect Libby. Give John a call and go for it. You won't get caught, and believe me, it will give you a whole new outlook on life."

"Mandy, if Vince finds out, he will divorce me. It would also devastate him mentally. He loves, and trust me so much. I don't want to hurt him like that."

"Look Libby, Vince will be in Denver. He has no reason to suspect anything. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You have to do this Libby. This may be your only chance."

We talked for awhile and the whole time Mandy was giving me all these reasons I should contact John. I told her I would think about it.

Before I left work, I texted John and told him about Vince leaving Friday.

He texted back and asked if I wanted to meet Friday night. He said he knew an out of the way Best Western motel where we could meet.

I thought for a little bit, then texted yes, I would meet him Friday evening, but it would only be this one time.

He said he would text tomorrow where, and the room number.

Shit, what was I doing? I had no business meeting this guy and cheating on my husband. However, on my way home, my pussy got so wet thinking about it. I envisioned John naked with this 9 inch dick filling up my pussy.

That night I told Vince I needed to satisfy him so he wouldn't be tempted in Denver while he was gone.

He laughed and said, "Libby, the last thing in the world I would ever do is cheat on you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, plus you are such an awesome lover I don't ever need anyone but you."

He made love to me slowly, and methodically over the next hour or so. It was incredibly sensuous, and satisfying. I made a note to text John the next day and call the whole thing off. Unfortunately, I didn't do it.

The next morning Vince had his bag packed and got ready to leave for work. His plane left at 6:00 that evening, but he would leave from work for the airport. He gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye.

"I will just send a text when I get to Denver. I'm meeting with the witness Friday evening, and Saturday morning if necessary. I should be home around 4:00 Saturday afternoon."

"Ok honey, you won't be gone long. I will miss you though. I'm probably going to curl up with a good book and a glass of wine Friday night while your gone."

I got to work Friday feeling like a cat at a dog show. I was nervous, jumpy, and not knowing what to expect this evening. I was also horny as hell. All I could think about all day was John's body, and his dick.

I got a text from John after lunch. He told where the motel was, and the room number. I was to meet him there at 7:00. We both decided that it was strictly sex. No dinner, or anything like that. I didn't want anyone seeing me out with another man.

A little later he sent another text. It was a very dirty text. He described what he was going to do me me that evening. I got so wet, and so horny I could hardly stand it. I had all but forgotten about Vince.

I texted back a very enthusiastic reply that I was really looking forward to him fucking my brains out.

I got home after work and got ready for my date with John. I chose a dress that was very sexy, but not slutty. I did wear some very sexy underwear. Everything I put on was Vince's favorite.

At 6:15 I received a text from Vince that his flight was delayed until 7:00. I texted back and told him sorry, and how much I loved him.

My GPS told me it would take 18 minutes to get to the motel. I would the house at 6:40. I memorized the directions. I decided not to take my phone. Our phones have locators that tell where we are. Also, if he did call, I could just say I ran to the store and left my phone at home.

I felt like I had thought of everything. There was no way Vince would ever know what I did tonight.

I left the house at 6:40. There was nothing on my phone, so I assumed Vince had boarded his plane.

I got to the motel at 7:00. It was an old fashion motel where you can park in front of your room. I found the room number, and parked. I was so nervous, but at the same time so excited.

I took at deep breath, then got out of my car. I approached the room and knocked. John answered. He looked so good. I was a little drunk the last time I saw him, but he was really good looking, and young.

He gave me a little hug, and kiss, then invited me in. He opened a bottle of wine and poured me a glass.

"Libby, you look so beautiful. I thought we would take it slow at first and have some wine, and talk."

We sat on the bed sipping our wine, and talking. Half way through our second glass of wine he kissed me. It was an open mouth kiss, and felt pretty good. He was definitely a good kisser.

After finishing our second glass of wine, I was feeling pretty good, and had lost all inhibitions. We were making out like a couple of teenagers there on the bed.

I was feeling all sorts of emotions. This was not Vince I was with. In fact, I was with a stranger. I didn't know this guy, but it felt good. He made me feel so desirable, and yes, he made me feel young.

John stopped the make out session and stood up. He took my hands and pulled me off the bed. He got behind me and started kissing the back of my neck. At the same time his hands were all over me.

He undid my dress in the back. I stepped out of the dress as it pooled up at my feet. John continued kissing and caressing.

Then he took off my bra. His hand cupped my breast and squeezed in such a sensuous manner I could hardly stand it.

Next he turned me around and pushed me down on the bed. I was sitting on the bed facing John. He took off his shirt. He had the most magnificent muscles. His body was tanned, and rock hard. He then took off his pants.

His dick filled up his sexy underwear. I pulled down his underwear to reveal the most beautiful, and certainly the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was rock hard, and it had to be at least 9 inches.

I took his massive cock in my mouth and proceeded to give the blow job of my life. Apparently John enjoyed it because he was moaning and making all kinds of pleasurable noises. Of course I couldn't get him all in my mouth, but I blew him pretty good. His pre cum tasted pretty good I will say.

Then we switched places. He pulled my panties off then he went down on me. Not only was his dick big, but so was his tongue. It wasn't long before I had an orgasm, and it was a good one. I don't think I have ever just fucking fucked. That's what we were doing, hard core fucking. There was no love or emotional connection. It was physical sex. He was A guy I just met, and we were fucking.

Well, I knew it was about time for the moment of truth. It was time for John to insert that huge cock of his inside me.

"Libby, my cock is pretty big and some women have a hard time taking it. I'm going to go slow at first so you can take it in, but once you get used to it, it's going to feel better than anything you have ever felt."

I just nodded and pulled his cock to my pussy after he put on his condom.

He was right, it was big, and I wasn't sure if I could take it. He did start slow, and it was a good thing, I could not have taken it if he just started fucking hard.

I have had two kids, so I know I'm not tight, but he really stretched me out. After a few minutes he picked up the pace and it began to really hurt. At this point it did not feel good. I kept waiting for it to start feeling good, but it hurt. John seemed to have a lot of stamina, but I did not want him to go on forever, so I faked it. I began screaming and yelling like he was really giving me what I wanted. It worked, as he came shortly thereafter.

Everything was as I expected until he put that big monster in my pussy. He made a comment about getting up and going again, but I said I had to get home. This had not turned out like I thought it would.

I quickly got dressed, said goodbye, and opened the door and walked out. It was at the moment that my whole world as I knew it fell apart.

Sitting on the hood of my car was my husband Vince.

"Hello Libby, fancy meeting you here. Sounds like you were really enjoying yourself in there."

"Oh my God Vince, I thought you were in Denver?"

"Obviously Libby. Right after I boarded the plane I got a call that the suit had been settled. I didn't need to go to Denver. I got off the plane and tried to call, but no answer. I went home to find you were not there, but guess what, your phone was. My guess is you left it there on purpose because of the finder app we have."

"I know this looks bad Vince, but let me explain."

"I'm not a dumb ass Libby. I checked your phone and found these text between you and John. My guess is that this is the guy you danced with that night with Mandy. How long has this been going on Libby?"

"I swear to you Vince this was the first, and the last time I was going to meet John. I am so sorry Vince, and I am so ashamed of myself."

"I would ask why Libby, but I'm not sure I would get an honest answer. I mean, am I a bad husband? A bad lover? A bad father? Was it something I did?"

"No Vince, this has nothing to do with you. I am going to give you an honest answer. First of all John was younger, and it made me feel good that he wanted me. Also, John has a huge cock. I thought I was missing out on something, but I am here to tell you right now I wasn't. His big cock hurt. It did not feel good. Your cock feels ten times better in me than his. This was a huge mistake on my part that I wish I could take back. I am begging you to forgive me, and give me another chance."

"It's not that easy Libby. You have hurt me pretty bad. Besides, you sure sounded like you were enjoying it. I may forever have doubts if I am man enough for you, or any woman for that matter. I have given you everything I have to give. I was born with a 5 inch dick, and that is what you get with me. If that is not good enough for you, then maybe you need to move on."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Promise of Bigger Things to Come

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds