• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 04

Sunday Morning Pt. 04

It was Sunday morning and Abbie was out for her morning swim. The dinner with David's parent's had been Thursday evening followed by a date with David on Friday night. That date was an eventful one for both.

They'd gone to the local place on their side of the lake instead of the fancier restaurant with the walking path. They sat opposite the other eating their burgers and fries talking about college and the soon to start academic year.

"The swim team meets for first work outs in ten days. I'd love you to take me to morning practices." Abbie smiled at David with warmth and contentment.

David shared a similar look and offered a quick answer yes.

Conversation remained about college as they finished eating and sipping on their cola drinks. They got up, paid their bill, and headed for David's car.

"I want you to come see something with me, Abbie. It's over near the campus and something you have never seen. It is something, some place we could call our special place." David spoke with a lilt of excitement as he talked.

"Near the campus, our special place," Abbie recited the words she heard. "What is near the campus is a bunch of student rental apartments. I think I am catching onto your thought pattern."

"I'm only looking because I'm in my third year and should be getting ready to stand alone. Not sure if mom and dad would let me, I'd have to have a job to pay expenses, and that might mean fewer date nights. Abbie, please know I would want you to visit but I'm not asking you to live with me because I'm pretty sure your parents and aunt and uncle wouldn't approve. But you could come to stay once in a while."

Abbie reached across the console to rest her hand on David's arm. "And we both have to study hard, I'll have swimming even if I don't make the traveling squad the first year, and you're right, they would not approve. But that won't stop us from having some wonderful nights."

Abbie knew David would turn twenty-one in a couple months and she would be twenty a couple months after that. Her first chore would be getting a car of her own, hoping and expecting one for her birthday.

David slowed the car as he turned a corner near the campus; a row of reasonably new apartments came into view. He stopped at the curb Telling Abbie that this was near where he wanted to get a small studio. "It isn't expensive when you think about it, $400.00 a month, but nothing fancy. Want to walk around a little?"

Abbie jumped from the car and waited for David to catch up. "Show me around."

David took her hand and maneuvered them around one of the buildings. "A guy I know from college has an apartment here and asked me to bring you for a visit. His is a studio like I might try getting."

David buzzed the security button and his friend released the gate to let them in. "It is a lot safer than it looks."

At the apartment door, David's friend opened the door and was introduced to Abbie. "WOW! Man she is a doll. When you pick a girlfriend you pick 'em."

Some redness crept into Abbie's face; her shy demeanor peeked through and David noticed it. "Abbie moved into the lake neighborhood late in the spring and we kind of connected right away. We have pretty much promised ourselves to each other." Turning to Abbie, "This is the style apartment I may get if things come together."

David's friend turned to Abbie and spoke, "Are you transferring?"

Still leaning close to David, Abbie answered, "No, I'm just starting college a little late for most. I'm already 19. If you've had a class with Mr. Adams, you know him and he helped me get a swimming scholarship. He helped David get me," she smiled proudly. "I'm a product of an all girls' religious school and I'm really shy most of the time."

David smiled equally proudly, "The first time we met, she swam away from me. Then one night we had a big neighborhood bonfire and Mr. Adams coached me and that night Abbie and I sat on her porch until two in the morning just talking. I didn't get her. She hooked me and started reeling. It wasn't a fight."

"Holy crap! Dude, you're in love."

In quick and unexpected unison Abbie and David agreed, "Yes, we are."

There wasn't much apartment to see and they only stayed long enough to look around and get more acquainted. As they walked back to the car, David remarked how much he enjoyed hearing Abbie pick the conversation.

They headed back toward the lake and their homes. It was still early in the evening and when they got back a fire was burning in the bonfire pit. They strolled toward the gathering seeing the guys who were David's lake friends gathered.

"Hey, here come the rest of the group. Hey Abbie, hey David."

Abbie yelled back, "Rest of the group? When did I get elevated?"

They got within a couple steps from the group, "Come on, Abbie. All the teasing we give you is guy talk for we like you."

"Plus, we know about your family dinners and other stuff you don't think we know about."

"Okay smart asses," David demanded, "what stuff we don't think you know."

"David, Abbie, don't be angry, we know you're in love and are lovers."

Abbie felt the fire of embarrassment burning her cheeks even before blurting out, "Yes, we are. Both." Abbie saw the look on David's face. He shown a mix of emotions in his look, there was surprise and shock, embarrassment and pride, and even a lot of disbelief. "Come on David, my aunt and uncle know, my parents know by now, your family knows. It not like kiss and tell. I'll say it right in front of all your friends, I love you, dear David."

The guys began to snicker but quickly dropped their jaws when David pulled Abbie to him and kissed her with all the lust and passion he had. Abbie responded by pulling him into her. When the kiss broke, a breathless David answered with his own, "I love you too, Abbie."

David looked at the assembly of his friends noting their clear amazement. "Yes, we are both in love and lovers. And, you guys know this is likely our last summer together because school is getting too important for all of us. Let's blow the last few days of summer then promise each other to study hard and make our lives great. Abbie and I have already promised that to each other."

"To summer," went up the cheer as the band of friends began dancing around the fire pit. They talked, laughed, and listened into the night and broke off as the fire died to embers. In the end each made it known how much they liked Abbie and wished she and David well.

It was just she and David as the embers hissed their last sparks of life. They clasp themselves together behind the log where they had their first sex. Even though the evening was late and most likely everyone in their homes and asleep, there was some hesitation on both their parts to consummate the night.

"Can we go somewhere," Abbie's voice broke the silence in a soft breath.

David knew what she was thinking as he felt the same urge. "Why don't we go to the gazebo in my yard. May not be really secluded but you can sit on my lap."

"I hope you get an apartment. I want you to bed me down. Laying in my own bed and dreaming of you just isn't enough."

David appreciated what he heard. "Someday I hope we go to bed together every night."

The gazebo had an octagon bench around the inside perimeter and thick cushions that their bench on the lake path didn't have. They sank into them wrapped in a cuddle with Abbie's head buried in David's shoulder. Silence between them let the sounds of the night invade their consciousness. Water rippled in the night breeze, an occasional splash of a frog jumping into the water, a few birds cried, otherwise the neighborhood was calm and they were content. It seems the moment of sexual want passed as they shared unspoken thoughts.

Abbie applied sweet kisses to David's neck as they cuddled tightly. It wasn't long before her hand drifted lower over his stomach and rested comfortably over the waistband of his shorts. There was no move to grip his cock or offer any stimulation. She felt warm and comfortable.

David adjusted his arm to pull Abbie into him more securely and his fingertips felt her ribs and the side of her breast. Just as Abbie made no move to arouse him, David did nothing to add fuel to her fire.

Their families knew they were in the neighborhood having seen David's car parked in its usual place. Over the past few weeks David's family and Abbie's aunt and uncle had become closer friends as a result. Both knew David would not let Abbie come to any harm.

After several more minutes of silent cuddling, Abbie let her palm drift lower, her fingers cupping the head of David's cock. She began to rub her palm along his flaccid length feeling life entering the root of her longing.

David edged the hand that wasn't embracing her slowly up under top until he felt the swell of her breast; he cupped his palm over the firm petite mound.

Cautiously they began to recline on the thick cushions, David atop her. There was a soft rustle of clothing as Abbie strained to pull her shorts over her hips; she was excited and wanted David to taste her bounty. Her soft coos encouraged him to slide down toward her tantalizing juncture. He sniffed her musk and didn't wait to dip his head into her well.

Abbie's audible moan told him he had reached the right spot, her clit. He tasted and licked around it and ground his tongue as deeply into her as possible. Each tongue thrust was a shock to Abbie and she arched to meet each.

In her heightened awareness she could not restrain herself from cries of ecstasy. David knew she would be heard and Abbie knew it too. She turned her head into the cushion back and let loose a muffled scream as she expelled her orgasm in a wave against David's face.

David scrambled out of his shorts and stabbed his hardness into Abbie and began driving hard until she came again with another scream into his chest. They slowed their frantic pace to a slow evocative saunter that lasted many more minutes until they both reached orgasmic high.

David wasn't using a condom and quickly withdrew to shot his load onto Abbie's abdomen and the clothing that covered her chest.

With a deep sigh Abbie bemoaned not getting David's cum in her. "I'll be on the pill in a couple days and you can fill me with your cum all the time.

Fall swimming workouts began with David being Abbie's escort, cheerleader, and driver. All the girls on the team were lean swimmers with petite figures. David noticed how Abbie was different from the rest; she hadn't had all coaching needed to be a great swimmer, yet she was powerful in the water. She out swam some of the varsity girls.

There were a couple other new girls who lacked any swimming form at all. The coach called out to the small group to meet in the training room. "We have to work on your strokes and body control." Abbie was among them. "Abbie," the coach called, "You are the most advanced of the new girls. I'll work with them, you go to the weight room and workout with the other girls."

Training finished about an hour later; Abbie emerged from the locker room showered and in shorts and T-shirt. Her hair was still damp and pulled back. She darted up to David with a big hug and friendly kiss. "I'm excited to be on the team. I owe you a reward for helping me get started."

They walked around the campus more so Abbie could get comfortable with the buildings her classes would be in. Since students were already moving into the dorms and housing units, the campus cafeteria was open. They decided to have a quick lunch there.

"I thought you would have to move into the dorms since you are a first year athlete. How did you get permission to live at home?"

"Kind of surprised me too. There are just a couple guys and girls living at home, I guess I got lucky. But...," Abbie began, "I have strict rules to follow."

"I have to be at practice every day, on time. That's means in the pool when training starts. I have a curfew at nine-thirty Sunday through Thursday. I can only be out late on Friday and Saturday. When school starts I have mandatory study hall and tutoring two hours a day. Curfew is on now."

"That's not too strict. We can sit on your porch in the evenings and can have a late night date on the weekend. I bet the nuns would be worse."

"Yes they would. They'd have me burning in hell if they knew I let a boy kiss me."

"What about," David smiled, "the other stuff?"

"I won't tell them if you don't." Abbie coyly smiled, "The other stuff is too much fun. And, ah, David, I'm protected now."

The school year got under way with David studying harder than he ever had hoping to improve his average GPA. Abbie was busy with swimming and her own studies. Although they saw each other on campus and in evenings at home, their dates were restricted to Friday and Saturday nights.

Part five of this tail is roaming around the mind of the author. The connection between brain cells, finger movement on the key board, and the next installment will have to wait as this writer's own fall semester is about to start and syllabi need writing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds