• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 03

The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 03

1234

To know more about Mike Bergin, follow the Baywatch Secrets story by TXFAN. Only getting better and better with every chapter.

*****

"So are you leaving yet?" Taylor asked me. I was still at work but planning on leaving soon to spend a few days in New York City. I hadn't seen Taylor in some time and she was clearly excited about spending time together.

"Not yet. I still have some work to do." I told her thoroughly amused.

"You sure you won't miss your flight? You know you have to be there 3 hours ahead right?"

"That's for international flights." I told her laughing.

"Consider this an international flight." was her response.

"Taylor, I promise, I will not miss my flight! I will be there tonight. We will have dinner, we will have drinks and we will catch up." I tried to reassure her.

"You promise?"

"Yes Taylor I promise." I told her again. "I'm just as excited to see you. I hope you know that."

"I do. It's just been so long." She reminded me. It had been awhile since we had been together. With me working in L.A and her living in New York, it was difficult to make time for each other.

"It has. I wish I could cancel the Sasha meeting and just hang with you."

"Awww, you'd rather hang with me than with a pornstar. That's the sweetest thing a man has ever said to me." Taylor joked.

"Ex porn star." I said into the phone, as I noticed Ryan, the head of our music division standing at my door.

"So if she was still one you wouldn't?" She asked in mock anger as I motioned for Ryan to step inside.

"I'd definitely have to think about it. Hold up Ryan is here."

"Chump!" I heard her say before I placed her on hold.

"Ryan everything okay?" I asked him as he sat across from me.

"Yeah everything is great. I just wanted to talk to you about Broods." He said very excitedly waving his hands.

"What are Broods?" I asked him utterly confused.

"They are this really great band from New Zealand." I nodded letting him get to his point. "I've been trying to sign them for the longest but i've been having a hard time closing."

"What's the issue?" I asked leaning forward.

"Well, not being from here, they don't really know the agencies and all, but everyone knows who you are. If you spoke to them i'm sure they'd sign with us right away."

"Hmmm, i'm not sure Ryan. I've never heard their music, I didn't even know who they were until you came in. I don't want to try signing them if it's not genuine. It won't come across well."

"I thought you would say that. I know you're going to New York. They have a concert at Webster Hall, you should definitely go and check it out. If you like them, you can approach them and make the pitch." He said full of enthusiasm.

"I don't know Ry. I already have the Grey meeting and I wanted to spend some time with Taylor."

"Take her with you. I'm sure she'd love them."

"Hold on." I told Ryan as I took Taylor off hold. "Tay you there?"

"Yes!"

"You ever hear of a group called the Broods."

"Broods!" Ryan said over me.

"Sorry, Broods. They're from New Zealand."

"Oh yes they're awesome. I'm surprised that you haven't. Mister King of Hollywood."

"Hey, I don't know everything. Would you be interested in seeing them in concert while i'm there?"

"YES, that would be amazing. Let's do it? Where's the concert?" She asked me clearly elated.

"Webster Hall."

"Awesome!" Taylor said causing Ryan to clap his hands together in triumph. My assistant Kevin knocked on my door. I gestured for him to come in as well.

"Mr Bryant!"

"Call him Duncan, Kevin!" Taylor said over the phone.

"Yes, call me Duncan. What's going on?" I asked my assistant.

"Ms Banks needs you in the conference room." I furrowed my brow knowing she was on a call with Kevin Tsujihara head of Warner Brothers.

"Taylor, let me call you back." I said as I stood up.

"Alright bye, don't miss your flight." She said as she hung up the phone. I walked out of my office and headed for the conference room. Kara and Marty were there with Kevin on the speakerphone.

"Hello Kevin. Everything alright?" I asked as I looked at Kara and Marty trying to make out their expression. They did not look pleased.

"Huh Duncan how are you?"

"I'm just fine Kevin. What's going on?"

"Well you know we've been coming under fire with the release of Batman V Superman." Indeed the comic book film that was meant to launch the DCEU had fallen flat. Critics and fans both had mixed reactions that leaned towards negative. The film made quite a bit of money, but due to bad press it was still seen as a flop.

"Yes, Kevin we know."

"We have to do something to appease the fanbase. Or else there'll be no saving the franchise."

"Kevin, are you firing Zach from The Justice League film?" I asked feeling my stomach drop.

"No, no. We stood by Zach before the release, firing him now would cause our stock price to drop. We just thought we should restructure the company and put someone else in charge."

"Geoff Johns?" I guessed.

"How did you know?" Kevin asked.

"It's the move you should have done years ago." I told him.

"You also should have staggered the releases like Kara had told you." Marty chimed in.

"What's done is done." I said. "What's the problem now Kevin?"

"I was hoping that you would tell Zach."

"Wow, that's rich." I began understanding why the others were so angry. "Kevin this has to be done face to face. I'm booked solid for the next few days. I'll personally fly to London and talk to him, but you have to promise me that word does not get out before I speak to him. If it does you're on your own."

"That's fine. Thank you Duncan. You can even use one of our planes if you like."

"Alright, Kevin. I'll talk to you when I get back." I hung up the phone and looked at my friends. "So who had it right?" I asked.

"Mark!" Marty said.

"Yeah, Mark had it right." Kara chimed in.

"But he's on paternity leave." Marty said.

"So?" Kara asked.

"I mean he can't win the bet if he's not here." Marty finished. We laughed knowing very well he didn't mean it.

"I was sure they were gonna fire Zach." Kara said.

"Kevin is the wrong guy for that studio. I mean he used to run six flags for crying out loud." Marty said.

"Well for now we're stuck dealing with him. We gotta do our best to make sure he does as little damage as possible." I said as I rose from my seat. "Anyways i have a flight to catch."

"See you when you get back man. Have a good trip." Marty said.

"You have the contracts all set up for the Victoria Secret models?" I asked Marty.

"Everything is good to go. That Bergin guy has a pair on him." Marty replied. I nodded thinking how right he was.

"Thanks. You guys hold the fort. See you in a few days."

"Take care." Kara said as I headed back to my office.

"Hey Kevin, you can go home early." I told my assistant. "I'm sure you have some plans."

"Well, it's my girlfriend's birthday. I was planning on taking her out for a nice dinner, but I'll just make her dinner."

"That's not so bad." I told him. "Why the change of plans?"

"I couldn't get a reservation anywhere nice." He admitted. I smiled as I picked up his phone and dialed.

"Marcel, this Is Duncan." I said to the man on the other line. "I need a reservation for two for tonight. Put it on my tab okay? Whatever they like. Thank you." I hung up the phone. "You have a reservation for two at Wolf tonight. It's on me. Have a good time." I told Kevin.

"Really? Thank you so much sir! My girlfriend will love it." He said practically elated.

"You're welcome. Just call me Duncan." I told him as I grabbed my bag and headed for the elevator.

*****

I landed in New York feeling pretty good. I had not been back to the city since I was fired from Eye Candy. I remember getting into the car I had rented in front of the MTV offices and heading for L.A and my new life, leaving Victoria behind. I stepped out of baggage claim and saw Curtis standing right outside the gate.

"Good to see you!" I said to him as we hugged. Curtis was Taylor's bodyguard, driver and all around body man. He was a really great guy that had been with her for years. The two had grown quite close. It was only natural that the same had happened between him and I.

"How you been? We haven't seen you in quite awhile." He said as he grabbed my bag and led me towards the airport parking lot.

"You don't have to tell me. Taylor won't let me forget." I told him laughing.

"Yeah she can't wait to see you. I haven't seen her this excited since...well...since I don't know."

"I feel the same."

"She's got an interview to do, so she won't be back for a bit. You got anything you want to do?"

"Let's go by a grocery store. I was thinking about making her dinner."

"Nice. Let's roll." He said as he guided me towards a huge black SUV with tinted windows. It even had one of those dividers that separated the front seats from the back. After a quick pit stop by a grocery store, Curtis took me up to Taylor's apartment before heading to meet her. I quickly got started on dinner, and even put a couple of bottles of wine to be chilled. While the food was in the oven, I took the time to shower in the guest bedroom and change. I was mixing the sauce when Taylor finally arrived.

"You're here!" She said as she ran straight into my arms, kicking off her heels along the way.

"Just like I promised." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I could feel her heart beating, as her warm skin came into contact with mine. I breathed her in and realized how much I had missed her.

"You made dinner!" She said noticing how good the place smelled. "I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever."

"I know." I said returning to my sauce.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" She asked hovering around me as I tried to finish dinner.

"Well, when I lived in Rome, there was this older woman who lived on the floor above us. She had just lost her husband, so she sort of took me in as a son..."

"So ex girlfriend?" Taylor cut me off.

"Yeah, ex girlfriend." I admitted. We laughed before she excused herself to go change as I placed the food on plates. I was setting the table when Taylor came out of the room. She wore a yellow tank top and some loose sweatpants. We were staying in, there was no need to get all dressed up. I thought she look beautiful regardless. She smiled at me as she pulled a bottle of wine.

Dinner was great. Taylor and I talked almost every day but being able to sit next to her, to see her smile, to hear her beautiful laugh straight to my ear instead of through a phone, made all of the difference in the world. She really enjoyed the food and seemed like moments away from licking the plate clean. When we were done, we sat on the couch drinking wine.

"So tell me Duncan, any escapades lately?" She asked me with a lifted eyebrow.

"Oh gosh! Don't you have your web of spies to tell you?" I threw back.

"Yeah, well they've been slacking lately." She admitted.

"Maybe i've just been working?"

"Spill it Bryant!" She said jokingly staring me down. "You know I live vicariously through your sexual exploits."

"You know you don't have to." I said. "You can go out there and live your own exploits."

"You know that I can't."

"I know that you're choosing not to." I responded.

"Look, I made a choice Duncan. I want to be the biggest pop star ever. In this day and age it can't just be about the music. You know it's about image and what the world perceives." She said glumly.

"I know. But Taylor your life can't just be about this. You need to experience things and get yourself out there. Dating your pretty boys obviously isn't doing it for you." I tossed jokingly.

"You Ass!" Taylor laughed as she hit me with a pillow. "You know I don't sleep with any of those guys."

"I know. Too bad." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're gorgeous Taylor. It's just too bad to let all of this go to waste."

"Oh." She said blushing a little. "I mean, I don't trust anyone. What if I want to do something and then it doesn't work out and it's leaked everywhere. I'm terrified of that. So I just keep it all in."

"It must drive you crazy." I said glumly.

"Sometimes, it drives me up the wall. But what choice do I have?"

"Find someone you can trust."

"Duncan, you have no idea how dirty I want to be sometimes. The things I think about!" She said clearly getting turned on. I was getting turned on myself just thinking about what she might be thinking about. "I can't act like that. If I did, my career would be over."

"I understand." I said reaching out for her hand.

"You don't know how lucky you are. You can just do whatever you want. I have all these girls who look up to me. I have to set an example for them. Their parents would freak out if they knew..." She stopped mid sentence and bit her lip.

"Knew what?" I asked pressing her a little as we slowly got closer on the couch.

"I never told you this. I was just so embarrassed."

"About?" I asked fully intrigued.

"I kinda made out with Karlie!" She said turning beet red before hiding her face in the pillow. Karlie was of course Karlie Kloss, the beautiful supermodel that had become quite close to Taylor.

"What? When?" I asked totally shocked.

"A few months ago. When I was in L.A at this really exclusive club. We were dancing and I don't know what came over me, we just started making out."

"How was it?" I asked picturing the scene.

"Hot! So damn hot. I've always wanted to be with a girl."

"What happened?"

"Nothing! I couldn't do anything. I thought about all that could go wrong and freaked out. I just couldn't risk letting things get any further." She said dismally. I reached out and pulled her to me in a firm hug.

"I'm sorry Tay. I wish there was more I could do. I want you to be able to experience these things."

"Me too. Maybe..." She stopped and looked at me weirdly.

"What?"

"No. I was just thinking if maybe there was someone I could trust enough."

"You won't find him, well or her, from the sounds of it." I said making her laugh. "Unless you give someone a chance. You can't just be dating publicly forever. Besides people aren't stupid Tay, they'll catch on." I told her as she placed her head on my chest.

"I know you're right. I'm just...scared."

"We fear the things we want the most." I told her.

"What do you fear?" She asked looking up at me. I took a second to think of it.

"I'm scared to fail. I'm scared that everything that I'm doing now will amount to nothing. That all the sacrifices I make, will be for nothing."

"That's a lot to fear." Taylor said.

"It is. But that's why I can't fail. That's why no matter what happens, I have to keep on pushing through. That's why i need to do all that I can, for as long as I can. It's the only way to make sure that this matters."

"I wish I could be like you." Taylor said tucking her head into my chest again. I held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"You can be. You just gotta put yourself out there. Take a risk."

"I can't put my career in jeopardy. I've worked way too hard." She was right, she had.

"You're right.But like I said, it's such a waste."

"That's the second time you've said that tonight. If I didn't know any better, i'd think you were trying to seduce me." She said looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes. A smile that said so much more than I could put into words.

"Just being honest. You're gorgeous Tay. I just think you should be pleased and have your desires come true." I told her feeling a lump in my chest.

"Are you the guy that's gonna do that for me?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow. For some reason I was at a loss. To say that I had never imagined being with Taylor, would be a lie.

"I think I could be." I answered honestly.

"But?"

"We agreed to stay friends." I reminded both of us of the promise we had made to each other months ago.

"I remember." She said a little sadly. "I should get some sleep. I have that promotion in the morning, and you have a meeting with a porn star." She said as she stood from me.

"Ex. pornstar." I told her again.

"RIght!" She smiled.

"So tomorrow, Broods?"

"Definitely. Goodnight Duncan. And thanks."

"For?" I asked a little

"Always reminding me I have a choice."

"It's your life gorgeous. Do with it what you will." She ran back and held me in a tight hug. Her hair along with the rest of her smelled wonderful. I couldn't help but place a soft kiss on her head.

"I'm so happy you're here." She said.

"Me too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." With that we separated and went to our separate rooms.

I settled into the comfortable bed and tried to sleep. For some reason I couldn't. I just kept looking at the ceiling and thinking about the beautiful woman across the hall. She was beautiful, sexy and so damn talented. It killed me that she felt she had to sacrifice the type of relationship she wanted for her career. I thought about Ariana and Jennette, and how the two were handling their relationship. I really wanted to make it safe for them and for anyone to be who they wanted while following their dreams. I shook my head once more as the thought of it hit me like a freight train. Alex just seemed further and further away.

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to drink some water. Hoping that it would help me sleep. I heard a noise coming from Taylor's room. I ignored it at first and turned to head back to my room when I heard it again. I made my way towards her bedroom. Taylor hadn't closed the door all the way and I had a perfect view of her laying in bed. She was naked from the waist down and was gently stroking her clit. I had a great view of her long perfect legs as they widened so that she could gain better access to her dripping cunt. I knew that I should leave. That I should respect my friend's privacy and move away. But I couldn't. I just watched with a pounding heart as Taylor moved her tank top and pinched her nipples.

"Hmmm." She moaned as she sped up the movement of her hand on her clit. Her hips were moving sexily against her hand as she brought herself pleasure. I felt my cock grow hard as Taylor pushed a finger into her wet pussy. I could hear her fingers pushing up against her juices from where I stood. "Ohhh god!" She groaned. I finally got a good look at her face. No sight would ever be as erotic. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was slightly open, gasping for breath. I could almost taste her arousal in the air.

Taylor pulled her fingers from her cunt and reached for her nightstand. She removed an average sized dildo and without even hesitating, proceeded to push it into her moist pussy. She bit her lip trying not to scream, thinking I was still down the hall. My gaze was fully focused as she drove the dildo in and out of her time and time again. Her fingers were rubbing her clit in a circular motion. She was moaning louder and thrashing wildly.

"Duncan! Oooo Duncan fuck me!" I heard her say. At first I thought she had seen me, but no. She was thinking of me as she repeatedly pushed the fake cock inside of her. "Ohhh fuck!" Taylor moaned as an orgasm tore through her. Only then did I realize, I had slowly been pumping my dick through my shorts.

I thought that Taylor was done but I was wrong. She turned around and placed herself on all fours. Her pretty ass was now staring right in my direction. Taylor pushed the dildo back into her cunt as she kept her face in the pillow. She fucked back against the dildo, slower but deeper than before. She removed it, and I could see the juices glistening from the dildo. I almost came as I saw her aim it at her ass and push the dildo past her sphincter.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds