• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 11

Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 11

I became George's 'weekend wife'; not that it was restricted to just weekends as I spent a lot of weeknights there as well. Not all of them as I did need to study to keep my marks up and did have a few other things to attend to some nights. We settled into a sort of domestic bliss. He liked having the house cleaned for him and having his meals prepared. He enjoyed the way I'd submissively cater to his desires and needs and gradually took more control over me.

From dressing the way he preferred me to around the house, (usually just a nitie, stayups and heels), to how I'd be dressed when I arrived, how my make up and hair should be done, (whorishly or more sedate), depending on his mood and intentions for that night. We explored his fantasies and desires and, as he came to know mine, those as well.

He seemed to take a special enjoyment in exploring my exhibitionism. I wasn't expecting it the first time. We were out for a walk holding hands when he turned into a dimly lit alley. Twenty or thirty feet into it he stopped and turned to face me.

"I know you like showing your body off in your lingerie' Maureen. I remember how fantastic you looked doing it in the park when I first saw you. I don't know how much you miss it but you have mentioned it a lot so I'm sure you do. OK I want you to hand me your coat and dress right now."

I'd never thought about stripping down to my lingerie' anymore really, not in a place like this anyway! Four long blocks from George's house in an open setting with nowhere to hide. He held his hand out to take my things as I stood there and hesistated.

"What's the matter, Maureen? You know you want to do it. You know you should do what I want you to do and I want you to do this. Now hand me your coat and dress."

My mind went blank but my body did as told and I handed him my coat. He smiled wickedly and continued to hold his hand out. My hands reached behind me to undo the button and back zipper and I pushed my dress off my shoulders and took my arms out. It was still gathered around my waist when I was suddenly standing in a pool of light from the headlights of a passing car as it turned the corner. My body convulsed and my knees gave out for a split second but as quickly as the light had come it disappeared. George looked around and grinned.

"No one besides me really saw anything, but they might have. The way you reacted you wanted them to, didn't you? Hand me your dress and let's see if we can find someone to really see you, if you want. And if no one does it won't really matter as long as you know they might. Am I right, Maureen?"

I nodded my head as I pushed my dress down over my hips and stepped out of it. My body was trembling and shaking, my pulse pounding in my throat, my mouth dry from gasping for air as I handed it to George. The white lace trimmed hot pink lingerie' George had specified for me to wear tonight seemed to glow in the dark. I felt like anyone glancing in my direction just had to notice that, if noting else. I could feel the cool night air caressing and tingling over every inch of my body. My clit was twitching wildly in my panties. Every gasping breath I took pressed my nipples against the scratchy material of my bra maddeningly. I could feel the chestband expanding and contracting around my chest, feel the way my garter belt held my nylons up tautly, the path of the garter straps stretching across my thighs, the way my nylons hugged my legs like it was the first time I'd ever done this.

Throwing my dress and coat over his shoulder George grinned wickedly again and took my hand to resume our walk. The click of my heels on the pavement sounded twice as loud now; the rasp of my nylons as they rubbed against each other, my loud gasps as I fought to breathe sounded deafening. Every sound seemed to be amplified two or three times normal. My knees felt rubbery and awkward to walk on I was so incredibly excited, but George didn't let me hesitste. He never slowed as we crossed the street to the next alley, pulling me along thru the pool of light thrown down by the streetlamp. I convulsed again and realised I was nearly orgasming helplessly in front of George and anyone else who might be watching me. That thought made me convulse thru an actual orgasm.

When we finally reached George's house he led me thru the backyard and into the house. I had to lean against the wall to stay upright. After George closed the door he turned to kiss me and I practically raped him on the kitchen floor. I tore his pants open, pushed my panties aside and rode him till he came inside me. He seemed surprised but delighted at my hunger! We made love several times that night, getting little sleep so I missed classes again and George missed work.

It was two or three weeks before George did it to me again. We'd gone for several walks before then but even if he specified I wear special lingere' they were just walks. Somehow he seemed to know how long to space my exhibitionism out to maximise the eroticism and excitement I'd feel. Every time he decided to display me was special and left me begging for more sexually!

He never used the same place twice but they were always at least as public and held a higher degree of riskiness then I'd faced in the park. Once in a while he'd want me to start out in just lingerie' or less under my coat, and leave the front unbuttoned or belted. Usually that was the way it ended as well, with me ready t jump him the minute we got inside but sometimes he'd pick a spot and either he'd suck me or I'd suck him. Our sex life was great that way and varied enough for us both.

Final exams were coming up quickly so I explained to George that I had to stay home more to study, finish projects and prepare for a few final exams. He didn't like it but understood and I became more of an actual 'weekend wife' being there solely on weekends. Our time together felt more special then ever as did my chance to dress and appear feminine. (At home I never did my face or hair tho I might wear a nitie or dress somewhat while at home.) I also had to find a summer job to help with the expenses of the next year.

Surprisingly my mother solved that problem. She introduced me to a couple she knew who published a magazine. It'd be a chance for me to discover how an office was run. (I'd been taking a business major so it sounded perfect). Turns out the office consisted of the manger / owner (Rick), his wife (Eva) and, now, me with two outside salesreps who only came into the office every second Friday. Their orders and so on were handled by phone and they just dropped in to pick up their cheques. That meant I was the general 'gofer': receptionist, file clerk, data entry clerk, secretary, coffee maker and janitor all in one. Not that any particular part of the job entailed much actual work. Most of the time I'd be sitting at the reception desk doing some typing or just thinking. There were seldom any visitors or even friends dropping by so I was alone most of the time, leaving me lots of time to think, daydream or even fantasise.

Too much time to fantasise and dream. I kept picturing myself dressed as what would be termed a normal female receptionist or secretary. A short snug skirt with a ruffled blouse, nylons and three or four inch heels, nails brightly polished, hair styled nicely with subdued barely noticeable make up. As they were friends of my mother's and I still didn't want her to know I didn't even dare wear panties under my male things, in case they might notice and mention it to her.

I was still using an adult phone line from time to time to help keep my voice pitched femininely when I wanted it to be. after all females got to place free ads. Rick and Eva took advantage of my being there to catch the phones and were out of the office for hours or even the whole afternoon often. I changed my ad more to suit my current position and had the calls forwarded when I was alone.

"You've just come in to the office I work at. Sitting behind the reception desk you see an attractive 22 year old redhead wearing a fitted, starched, high necked, white ruffled blouse. The outline of her darker bra is just visible thru her blouse. You guess she'd be about 5'6" or so and her smile is warm.

She takes your name and calls down to tell them you are here. She tells you it will be a minute then gestures to an empty chair across from the typing arm of her desk. You wonder why as there are other chairs open in the main area but do sit where she has indicated.

She answers another call as you do, sets down the phone then slides her chair back to return to her typing. Swivelling under the open bottomed typing arm you notice that she is wearing four inch black stilettos with sheer black nylons held up by a frilly, lacy emerald green garterbelt! No skirt! No panties!

Her long shapely legs are parted enough so you can see she is completely shaven and her lips are glistening wetly. Giving no sign that she is aware that you are able to see her naked lower half she just resumes her typing. Looking around you realise that even tho there are others seated in the main reception area only you are in a position to be able to see this.

How do you react? Do you point and tell the others? Do you say nothing and enjoy the view? Do you ask her out for a date?"

The ad generated quite a few responses. I'd check the messages from time to time when Chris and Eva were in the office and was usually able to reply to most but the real fun was when they were out! Then I could really enhance my and their fantasies by chatting live with whoever was on the other end. My voice was feminine enough that no one guessed that I wasn't born a female.

We might finish the fantasy I started with me leading them down the hall; after doing up my wrap around skirt of course, so none of the others still waiting knew a thing. Usually leading them back out after their meeting with a stop in the empty file room first. Or they might have something different in mind, especially after I told them I tended to be submissive.

Using a couple of the phones on conference so they could 'monitor' my movements I'd pretend to be doing the filing after removing my skirt and blouse and possibly even my bra under their direction. I always left the blinds open as they wanted but more so I could watch for Stan and Eva's return and end any call I might be on before they caught me. I have no idea how many orgasms I had in total or how many I helped my callers thru after a week of it.

Then I discovered that I would be left alone in the office for two weeks while everyone else was away at trade shows. Two whole weeks! While they were away I could make my fantasies and dreams become a reality! I could be a proper femininely dressed secretary for the entire time. The rest of that week dragged on and on.

Finally the day came. I packed an overnight bag with everything I'd need to transform myself after I got to work. (My body was still soft and smooth for George so that part was already done.) I just had to make sure they were gone and I'd be alone. I wasted the first hour making sure but by rushing a bit I had the morning's work done during that time. (Told you there wasn't much to do!) I felt my heart start to race as I went out to my car and brought the overnight bag in.

I stripped in the washroom and put on my nylons, heels and garter belt before starting my face. I felt so different, so naughty, so wicked standing in front of the mirror in the washroom and looking at my reflection. You'd think I'd never dressed before instead of dressing most nights for George! My hands were shaking slightly from my excitement as I applied my foundation and my breathing was raspy. I managed to finish my face in twice to three times the normal amount of time it took me usually because of that. My hair even took longer to style. So wrapped up in what I was doing I jumped when I heard the front door open.

"Mail's here".

The mail lady! She always left it on the reception desk if no one was around but I had forgotten about her. Swallowing my heart back into it's right spot my body slumped in relief as I heard her leave but it still took a few minutes before I could finish getting dressed.

It was like the first time I'd dressed as I was aware of so many things I normally took for granted. The swirl of the cool air around my thighs and under my short skirt, the feel and smell of the make up on my face, the slide and stretch of my garter straps, my nylons rasping together with every step. Feeling so different, so right I walked out to the reception area to sort the mail and forward the calls from the adult line. There were four messages already that I answered before taking my first live call.

The fantasies became more real as I could actually remove my blouse, my skirt, reach into my panties or play with my nipples now. I did the filing sans outerwear and bra or even just in nylons and heels when someone told me to while using the multiple phones on conference as they listened. I orgasmed loudly quite often, which led to my hearing them orgasm and receiving compliments about how I was the best at phone sex they'd ever encountered.

That was the only day I dressed after going to work. Starting with the second day I arrived dressed sexily slutty beneath my outerwear; if my outerwear wasn't slutty as well. I took calls and did as instructed, especially for those who knew I was born male and had become a sexy young girl in appearance, just for their enjoyment. Not that many knew but there were a few who appeciated someone who liked to dress femininely!

On Wednesday I brought in a camera and tripod to take pictures of what I was doing. I knew of a discrete place to get the film developed and on Thursday, after removing the identifying part from the fax machine I started to send a few out. Some had to wait until later as they didn't have a fax thry could use discretely but the copier worked fine. I placed envelopes full of images in hidden spots for them to pick up.

To add even more realism I 'd brought in some props. Now they could hear the buzz of a vibrator, the click of handcuffs, the smack of a ruler supposedly across my buns or the ripping sound of material being torn apart. The number of callers increased dramatically as new callers joined but none left.

I'd returned to being a wild, wanton exhibitionist and loved it. There must have been a hundred images of my lingerie' clad or less body circulating around. Something about all those strange men seeing my body like that was so fulfilling, exciting and thrilling. ( I made sure my face and any identifying marks from the office were obscured.)

All of those that knew my secret wanted to meet me. I thought about it and while one was definately out, (his fantasies were a bit too rough and far out), I did agree to meet the others on successive nights. I never told George what I was doing as I knew he'd react jealously.

On Tuesday after work I'd gone to meet the first one. Shaking and nervous I stood a short way down from my car waiting. He was late but not that late yet. I walked up and down the block for fifteen minutes before leaving, wondering why he hadn't shown up. The next day when he called he told me he'd had to work late and seemed to be telling the truth but he didn't try to set up another date so I figured he hadn't been. He was just too nervous and scared to actually follow thru I thought. I could understand that. Not everyone is ready to actually go thru with meetings of this type.

Wednesday the gentlman was waiting anxiously when I got there. He was 6' tall, 190 and looked just like he'd said he did, seeming more excited then nervous. I got in and he drove around aimlessly for awhile while we talked and started to relax a bit. When he took control he told me to remove my skirt and blouse. My hands shook as I did. Heading out of town and down a backroad he parked in a farmers field. We got out for a cigarette, held hands and I leaned against him.

He knew what he wanted but was too nervous to just dive right in. Either that or he still didn't quite accept me as being feminine enough to overcome his initial inhibitions. He got over whichever it was when I fiished my cigarette and calmly removed my bra. He stared at my swollen puffy pink nipples then lifted his hand to cup one of my small breasts. Before long I was kneeling in front of him and sucking his very hard 7" cock eagerly and whorishly. After I'd swallowed his load he reached into my panties and stroked me to an orgasm before driving me back to my car.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds