• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamie's Descent Pt. 05

Jamie's Descent Pt. 05

123

Fiona loosened the ball gag from my mouth and I gulped in lungfuls of air. My jaw hurt like hell and my arse felt like it was on fire and I slumped straight to the floor. Immediately, I felt tears spring from my eyes as I began to realise what had just happened to me. I am not sure I could tell you what I felt at that moment; physical pain for sure, and burning humiliation. Mixed somewhere in there was also the memory that at some point I had stated to enjoy what Fiona was doing to me. In some dark corner of my psyche I began to feel that I had taken another step into fulfilling my deepest of desires. I started to cry fully now, tears flowing down in what seemed like torrents. To tell you the truth I wasn't crying because I hurt, but from an enormous emotional release. Something had broken inside me and I just let it all flood out.

Fiona had left my wrists bound so I couldn't even get up and I lay there as the sobs began to dwindle and diminish. She walked round so I could see her and she squatted down and looked at me steadily. I cringed and tried to move away, expecting another torrent of abuse.

'Hey there,' she whispered almost tenderly. 'It's not so bad. You'll feel better soon.'

She reached out her hand to caress my forehead and strangely her touch began to calm me almost immediately.

'Jamie, Jamie,' she spoke gently, 'let it all out, you need to let go. Believe me; it will be for the best.'

My sobbing began to ease off and Fiona gently stroked my hair and murmured, 'You needed that, Jamie. You needed to discover who you really are.'

I had stopped crying by now and I tried to raise myself from the floor. I couldn't as my hands were still bound.

I tried to speak but all I could do was to cough and splutter. I cleared my throat and tried again, 'Please untie me, please'

'Sorry love, I can't do that yet. A few more things to do first.'

She put her hands under my arms and helped me to my feet. My legs buckled at first, but then I found my balance and swayed unsteadily. I began to feel how much I ached from what Fiona had done to me. I could not make sense of how I felt inside. I had been fucked forcibly and I shuddered as I recalled the feeling as Fiona pushed the strap on into me.

I also remembered the moment when pain began to turn to pleasure; wave after wave of sensory overload as Fiona began to fuck me and then I began to move in time with her thrusts and the incredible moment when I came. I had never felt such a climax before. I had been swamped with the most intense feeling of abandoned lust. There was no other word I could think of. It had been pure animal lust that had driven through my body at that moment. And I had loved it.

Fiona led me to the chair and I managed to sit but with a little uncomfortably.

'What's happening?' I pleaded. 'Please, tell me what's going on.'

'What did I say you should call me?' Fiona replied.

'Oh, Miss Fiona. I'm sorry. Please tell me what's happening.'

I now began to feel scared. Everything had been going so nicely until I had been left alone with Fiona. I was sitting naked, with my wrists bound behind me, unable to even stand by myself. I felt alone, totally vulnerable and completely lost. What was going to happen to me? 'All will become clear soon enough, my little sissy boy.'

Fiona was still naked and she moved in front of me and dropped to her knees. Even in my confused state I could appreciate just how beautiful she was. Her figure was that of a Nubian Queen and she did not walk; she had a lithe grace that was almost animalistic. Her head was pulled up onto the top of her head and she had the most beautiful almond shaped eyes under long lashes.

She was on her knees in front of me and she began to stroke my thighs wither hands. Her touch was so gentle yet so startling I twitched as if I had touched a live wire. I stared in fascination as her long dark fingers moved across my pale skin. Pushing my legs apart, she began to run her fingernails in long slow strokes along the insides of my thighs.

'Jamie, my little boy queen.' She whispered, 'Look at me'

I dragged my eyes away from her fingers on my thighs and looked into her eyes. She held my gaze and I felt she was looking into my soul. The longer I looked into those eyes the more I felt she was getting deeper and deeper into my most personal thoughts and feelings. There was nowhere I could hide from her gaze. I felt my control begin to dissolve and I let slip a small moan of submission. She continued to stroke my thighs; her fingers moving closer and closer to my cock.

'Jamie, my sweet little girl, keep looking into my eyes.' I was in such a daze now that I could not really tell if Fiona was speaking out loud or if she was inside my mind.

'Jamie, I want you to listen to me. Listen carefully to what I have to say.'

I could not break my eyes away from hers. It was as if she was talking to me straight through those stunning eyes.

'I will Miss Fiona', I whispered to her.

I was now frozen in place; I was unable to move but could still feel her hands as they continued to slide closer to my cock. I felt her fingers brush against it and then move away. Her touch moved up from my thighs and onto my stomach. My wrists were still bound behind me and this sense of imprisonment added to the excitement. She slid her nails up and down; making my tummy flutter as she again brushed my cock. To my surprise I felt my cock stir into life and it began to harden. Her hands slipped up to my nipples and she began to flick them with her fingernails. My senses were now in overdrive and I moaned again as she continued to rub my nipples between her fingers.

'Jamie, my little angel, I have shown you what could be. I have given you the chance to see and feel who you could become. You have reached out and touched the future. Do you understand, Jamie?'

'I, I think so, Miss Fiona.'

At this moment she leant forward and kissed my right nipple, while her hands dropped to my cock and she began to caress me. My body responded ashy cock hardened fast as she slid her fingers up and down the shaft. She took the nipple deep into my mouth sucking it until it too was hard. I nearly passed out at this point, the sensations were overwhelming me. Fiona let go of my nipple but kept her hands working on my cock.

'Jamie, my little sissy, you have seen what the future could bring you; a world of sensation and absolute pleasure where you will experience your deepest desires. You will sink into a world of pleasure and ecstasy. World where every one of the desires you never dared to reveal will be fulfilled.. You will be a slave to your senses. You will become addicted to pleasure; every wish you have not dared to dream will come true. Do you want this, Jamie, Do you want this?'

As she said those last words she dropped her head and enveloped my now raging cock with her mouth. I moaned out loud and my body arched in the chair. Her warm mouth sucked and licked along my shaft. Her hand pumped me so that I was harder than I had ever been and as she took me completely into her mouth, the pleasure began to build inside me. I could feel the climax building from deep within and it swelled to engulf my whole body. As I felt my cum spewing into her mouth, I screamed, 'Yes, yes, yes, fuuuuucking, yes, I want it.'

Fiona finished, rose quickly and kissed me. Her tongue pushed through my lips and I felt her push my cum into my mouth. Her hand was holding the back of my head and I was unable to break away and took a mouthful of my own cum. She held the kiss and her tongue invaded my mouth. At that moment I knew that I was lost. Whatever inhibition I had left disappeared in that act. I finally knew what I wanted.

'Jamie, that's so good. You will never regret this, I promise.' Fiona stood up as I slumped back in the chair, totally and utterly spent. She walked behind me and she laid her hands on my shoulders and whispered into my ear, 'Jamie, it will be OK. You will be wonderful.'

She undid my wrists and I rubbed them, realising just how sore they had become. Fiona helped me up and handed my robe to cover myself. She knelt and placed the mules which had got kicked off earlier back onto my feet. 'What happens next, Miss Fiona?'

'First, you rest and then Vanessa will come to see you, Jamie. She will explain everything.'

Fiona took my hand and then opened a door at the back of the room. We walked through into a room with a bed and a few chairs.

'Jamie, I would try to get some rest now. Vanessa will along later.'

With that Fiona blew me a kiss and left the room. I heard the key turn in the door as she left so I was stuck here. The room was windowless and I suddenly realised I had no idea of the time. I was so disorientated that I could not tell if it was day or night. I lay down on the bed and tried to get some sleep but the events of the day just flooded my mind. How had I reached this point in such a few short days? And what would Vanessa explain?

'Jamie, I would try to get some rest now. Vanessa will along later.'

With that, Fiona blew me a kiss and left the room. I heard the key turn in the door as she left, so I was stuck here. The room was windowless and I suddenly realised I had no idea of the time. I was so disorientated that I could not tell if it was day or night. I lay down on the bed and tried to get some sleep but the events of the day just flooded my mind. How had I reached this point in such a few short days? And what would Vanessa explain?

I began to feel cold and noticed there was something lying on the back of a chair. I managed to stand up and walk slowly across to the chair. I picked up what turned out to be a bright sky blue shortie nightdress. It was made some sort of pleated material with a blue satin bow across the front, tied beneath soft lace bra cups and very thin straps. The label said Victoria's Secret and even to my eyes it looked impossibly feminine.

I had passed the point of caring, so, almost robotically I slipped it over my head and put my arms through the straps. It floated down just to the tops of my thighs and felt so flimsy and light. There were a pair of panties there too and rather than have my cock hanging loose I slipped these on too. The feeling as the panties slid up my legs now they had been waxed was close to ecstasy. They fitted so snugly, yet felt almost as they weren't there. I was so tired and exhausted that I would have done anything to get some rest. I went back to the bed and slid under the top sheet. In seconds I was asleep.

I don't know how long I slept, but my dreams were vivid and frightening in their intensity. I awoke once from the midst of a dream in which I was sitting, bound I think, to a chair watching Fiona kissing a beautiful Asian girl. Fiona was naked and her wonderful black body glistened as if it had been oiled. The Asian girl was very petite and her long black hair hung halfway down her back. She was dressed in a lovely red kimono style mini dress with what looked like intertwined golden dragons embroidered across the dress.

As I watched them kiss passionately, their tongues darting and flicking into each other's mouths and arms wrapped around each other, I realised the dragons were in fact naked girls sensuously entwined and in the throes of passion. The Asian girl although shorter than Fiona was obviously the dominant and she orchestrated their movements, her hands roaming over Fiona's perfect breasts, kneading them and rolling and tweaking the nipples between her fingers, bringing gasps of pleasure from Fiona.

The girl broke their kiss, and she took Fiona's nipples between her lips and sucked them deeply into her mouth. She teased and flicked at the nipples with her tongue. I could almost feel the girl's lips around my nipples, and I felt myself become aroused as I imagined her licking and nibbling my now erect nipples. I felt her breath and the wetness of her tongue as it slid over my aching nipples. Fiona's nipples were now clearly jutting out with excitement and the Asian girl took the left one between her teeth and bit quite hard. Fiona's head rocked back with her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy.

With her mouth still enveloping the nipples the girl moved her hands down to part Fiona's thighs and her long, slender fingers begun to stroke and probe Fiona's shaved pussy. I could see everything so clearly as the fingers parted the pussy lips and began a slow rhythmic movement in and out. It felt as if my fingers were now sliding in and out of Fiona, one finger, then two, slipping in and out of that moist tunnel.

Fiona moaned, or growled really, the sound coming from deep within her as she writhed and shook, completely at the mercy of the other girl. Yet at this point, the momentum changed as Fiona began to take the initiative, placing her hands on the Asian girl's shoulders and pressing down so the smaller girl had no choice but to sink to her knees, her face close to Fiona's glistening pussy. The girl immediately set to work with her agile tongue, licking and flicking, slowly and then quickly, using her fingers also to help stimulate Fiona, who was now grinding her pussy into the face of the girl and making more animal noises from deep in her chest. I felt I could taste her pussy as my tongue became the one licking and sliding over her pussy lips and sucking her clitoris. Fiona's breasts were now heaving, and she was breathing really heavy seemingly on the point of release.

The girl now broke away and stood up, to this point she was still clothed in the red kimono, but deftly unzipping the back of her dress, she let it fell away to her waist leaving her breasts exposed. I could see they were very small but with beautiful dark areolae surrounding the tiny nipples. Fiona immediately put her mouth to the girl's breasts, licking and sucking powerfully, moving from breast to the other and it was now the turn of this girl to moan. Unlike the deep animal sounds from Fiona, this girl was making smaller, higher pitched sounds more like a kitten mewing.

Fiona's movements had a grace about them, her muscles rippling gently beneath her dark skin, glistening with sweat. She seemed now to envelope the other girl, control had moved from one to the other, and Fiona now slowly dropped to her knees, kissing her way down from the breasts to the girl's belly button. Fiona reached around the girl and now fully unzipped the dress.

The girl took a step back, and the dress floated to the ground around her feet. She flicked the dress away with one elegant foot and stood there in just a pair of silk panties that matched the deep red colour of the dress. I watched as Fiona reached out and pulled the panties down. As she pulled them down the girl seemed to move her legs apart and out sprang a small erect cock.

I watched spellbound in my dream as Fiona began to run her tongue along the length of the cock, bathing the cock with the saliva from her mouth. She spent some time kissing and licking the shaft and then sucked the pair of balls into her mouth, and at this the girl mewed again and again with pleasure. Fiona took the cock into her mouth and with her right hand she massaged the cock as she worked on sucking and bathing the cock head. With her left hand she reached around behind and began to tease the girl's hole with her fingers. In my dream it was I with that pretty little cockhead in my mouth. I could feel it become harder and harder in my mouth as I moved my head up and down, loving every sensation as the girl became more and more aroused.

The girl, assaulted from in front and behind was now totally subservient to Fiona. It was at this moment that almost as if at some signal between them Fiona let go of the girl and moved from her knees to all fours in one fluid movement. The Asian girl immediately dropped to her knees moved forwards and drove her cock into Fiona's pussy. It was as if it were some well rehearsed ballet movement so quickly and gracefully did that take place.

The girl began to pound into Fiona as both girls were locked together. Fiona was driving her pussy backwards to meet the cock, and it was only a few seconds before they both came together and as they did, I looked down to see that was my cock that was now pounding into Fiona. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and as I drove deeper and deeper into Fiona I could see that I now had a pair of breasts bouncing around on my chest and I screamed as I came, pumping and pumping my cum into her pussy... I jerked awake, feeling so startled yet so thrilled at that final image of me as a boy-girl fucking a beautiful girl. After that I slept fitfully, half afraid yet half wanting to be back in that dream.

I must have dozed off again because I was woken by someone shaking my shoulder and saying, 'Wake up, Jamie. You've slept long enough.'

I struggled to regain consciousness and for a moment couldn't work out where I was. Then reality rushed at like a Tsunami as memories of the previous day and my humiliations came flooding back to me. I rolled over and Vanessa was sat next to the bed on one of the chairs in the room. She was dressed in a severe looking black dress and her long blonde hair, normally worn loose, was pulled back into a tight bun. In my fragile state of mind she looked frankly very scary. She lit a cigarette with a small gold lighter and inhaled deeply. She blew the smoke out to one side and crossed her legs, leaning one elbow on her knee as she continued to smoke and look at me.

'Well,' she eventually began, 'I need to get a few things straight with you, Jamie'

'What do you mean?' I managed to croak, my mouth feeling like a piece of well used carpet.

'I have to decide what to do with you, for one,' she continued.

'Do with me? What do you mean?' I practically squeaked this.

'Listen carefully, Jamie. When I first saw you at the bank, I knew what you were, and I thought I could have some fun with you. I sent you that Ladyboy quiz to see if I was right. Of course, I was right and I only had to bait the hook, and you practically jumped right onto it.' I opened my mouth to protest.

'Don't say anything, we both know now exactly what you wanted so shut up and listen to me.'

I decided to shut up and listen although I didn't think I had much choice.

'You went right for it, so much faster than I had ever imagined. I knew I had tapped into something in you that was ready to emerge. Given the right encouragement you found your true self that had been lurking beneath the surface. You didn't just find it, you rejoiced in it. You let yourself be free to express your dreams and fantasies, to go where your deepest desires would take you. It's a liberating experience, Jamie. It's a chance that's not given to everyone, and even those that get the chance don't always take it, Jamie'

She paused to light another cigarette. My head was spinning and I still wasn't sure where this was going, but I thought it best to stay quiet. 'I admit I used you yesterday to produce a film with you and Fiona that will make me some money on my website, but I thought that's where it would end. I'm sorry about the little bit of exploitation, but don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, Jamie'

I didn't trust myself to find my voice so just shook my head.

'OK,' she pressed on, 'I have an offer to make you. One that will, I think, help you forward to your next level of enlightenment. I have to explain that I run a few businesses in what is loosely called the sex trade. One is a website where we feature films of young men being feminised and fucked, not to put too fine a point on it. That's what yesterday was about; you were filmed at each stage of your feminisation and the party you had with Fiona. She's very talented in all sorts of ways. But, anyway, back to the point. That film will make me a lot of money if we release it.'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamie's Descent Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds