• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Butter Her Up

Butter Her Up

The name is Jon and i am staying at a friend's house after i visited family, my friend's name is Liz, she really does not like me at all, we grew up together and we sort of had an owner and pet complex, me being the pet. It's been years since i last saw her so i hoped maybe things would have changed, boy was i wrong.

Upon arriving at her house she opens the door and i am greeted by a woman wearing a shirt that is way too big for her, incredibly loose and short-ripped pants and a smoking hot body.

"Jon, right?" says Liz while eating from a cup of pudding, "come on in, i'll show you around."

And so Liz gave me a pretty incomplete tour of the house, she gave the impression that all she wanted was for me to keep quiet while she worked and not bother her during her shows, and like that we already had a weird type of relationship going on like before, one that would get crazier soon.

One night while working on a project i needed to do before i went home, i couldn't help but notice how open Liz was making herself, wearing a almost completely broken skirt with her ass pointed directly at me, i eventually couldn't handle it and had to find some way to relieve stress without her noticing.

I headed towards the bathroom to masturbate in secret, but once i got in i found a pile of trash making it hard to find a spot to masturbate, i eventually moved some stuff aside and started doing the deed but it got harder to do with no type of stimulating item around, i looked around and saw a jar of newly opened peanut butter, the idea that Liz would put her lips on this had me crazy erect and i slathered some of that on my cock.

Once i finish my work i look down in shock when i come to find that i came over most of her clothes and the jar, in a panic i wash off the stains and hide the jar bringing it to my room hoping she wouldn't find out. The next day i got towards the kitchen greeted by an angry looking Liz who was half naked only wearing her transparent white shirt.

"Okay, did you take the jar of peanut butter or not?" Liz says with her hands crossed and a face of disgust.

"No, i don't even like peanut butter," i answer while subtly fixing my shorts.

Liz steps forward and quickly but almost gently taps my crotch, "Don't lie, you jacked off in the bathroom didn't you? It smelled like it."

With nothing coming to mind Liz yanks me over to my room to find the bottle i hid under the bed.

"This is the one, man you're so gross," Liz proclaims as she opens the jar that's sticky.

Beginning to get annoyed, i drop my pants showing her my erection through my underwear, an act that i quickly realized was gonna get me killed.

"What are you, what is that?" Liz stutters while covering her mouth with her hand.

Frozen in place looking for the sentence that would save me from this situation, Liz slowly reaches for my underwear and smiles.

Liz now shaking the jar of peanut butter looks at my dick with a devilish grin, "okay perv, drop the underwear, you're gonna show me how you masturbated last night."

With complete confusion and fear i comply and drop my underwear making my cock spring out towards her. Suddenly she grabs the jar and puts it all on my dick, the sensation was so quick and satisfying i almost came.

Liz slowly pulling back the jar while laughing made it feel a bit more awkward, but the look on her face of intrigue made me stay erect, she mostly just giggled but quickly gave up in the idea of seeing me masturbate.

"Forget it, i already got my laughs," Liz said as she stood up proudly.

Now enraged i grab her arm surprising her and yank her towards me, causing her to slip and fall face first and mouth open directly on my cock. Liz taking a few seconds to realize what occurred slowly started to scream, but was muffled by all the butter in her mouth.

Liz tried pulling away as hard as she could but every time she pulled back she would drop right back into place, the butter was stuck to her mouth and the only thing she could move was her tongue. She looked up at me, eyes full of rage, giving a sign of her biting my dick off, but whenever she bit down it felt like she was nibbling on my dick.

She kept punching my legs thinking it would make something happened, but she still was stuck to my cock like glue. Eventually she gave up and just sat there, she slowly moved to try and make the butter come off, but that just made me feel better and better. Liz's tongue would lick the side of my head to get more space but the sensation made my dick shake with every lick.

Just then i was reaching my climax and she had noticed, her face grew more terrified by the second, but just like that i shot my load inside her warm, wet, mouth. A look of shame waved across her face, the space in her mouth was now full of not just peanut butter, but also my semen, making it an even stickier mess.

"Heh, guess you're getting your payback," i said feeling proud and dominant.

Liz looked at me full of anger and determined she proceeded to get out of her situation, but there was still so much butter that it would take a while for her to get out. Half an hour goes by of her eating away my semen and peanut butter covered cock, and she succeeds on making progress her tongue is now free but the sides of her mouth are still stuck to me.

Her attempts to get the sides out of place only lead to her licking the tip of my cock, making me ejaculate almost immediately again, a slight moan of annoyance and sadness comes out of her mouth vibrating and increasing the pleasure.

Time goes by and i felt like i went unconscious for a while, i am awoken by the realization that Liz is still on my cock sucking away, but this time she didn't look that much restricted.

Looking up at me and realizing I'm seeing her, she stops what she's doing and pulls out, "Good your awake, listen i've been doing this for a while and i have to say, i don't completely hate your cock," Liz says with a slight smile and look of lust at my cock.

"If you don't mind, could i maybe suck you off a bit more?" Liz goes down sucking my dick without a complaint, this time she focuses on the head of my cock slowly moving her tongue across it as she moves up and down my shaft, the warm and drenched feeling of her mouth cause me to shake as i come inside her mouth.

"Whoa slow down big boy, i can't just eat this all in one go," Liz says as she collects some of my semen in a jar and eating the rest.

"Hold on what are you saying?" i ask while she squeezes my semen out.

Liz licks the last drip off her lips and looks directly at me, "Well dummy isn't it obvious? Your semen tastes great and i want some more before you leave."

Liz straps me down on the bed, and grabs some more peanut butter, slathering it on my dick. I just then realize times really haven't changed, i'm still the pet only this time it's not completely horrible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Butter Her Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds