• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Stranger in a Club

A Stranger in a Club

The other night I went out with some friends, we went to a local club but it was pretty dry. I spotted a guy across the dance floor looking at me with a hungry gaze. Grabbing my friend I started to grind against him, he started grinding against me, I could feel his hard dick on my ass. I threw my head back against his shoulder loving the feeling off his dick and the man's eyes on me. After a while of dancing I moved away, I looked over at the man and saw him still staring, the bulge obvious in his trousers. "I'm going to get a drink." I told my friend who wasn't listening instead grinding against another girl already.

I walked up to the bar looking for the other guy but when I didn't see him I completely gave up with the evening and headed to the bathroom.

"Fuck this." I whispered.

"Or I could fuck that." I heard a deep voice say behind me.

I looked in shock to see the man from earlier standing by the door. "But.. You'll have to be quiet. We are in the girls toilets." He smirked. I gulped down the lump in my throat, his eyes were grey and he was wearing all black. He was very attractive, and the thought of what he was about to do scared me, he was the first stranger I was going to fuck. He walked toward me and I took a step back, my back hitting the sink.

"I saw the way you were looking at me then you did that sexy little dance." He whispered in my ear. "You're a little fuci!ng tease aren't you?"

I didn't answer, my breath was coming out quicker than usual. He put a hand on my bum and squeezed.

"Aren't you?"

"Yes." I whispered. His hand moved it's way from my bum to my left breast.

"Say it louder."

"Yes." I spoke up louder. I felt his smirk against my neck, his lips were pressed tight against the skin below my ear. He nibbled slightly causing me to moan.

"Come here." He whispered walking away from me and into one of the cubicles, I slowly followed after him and when I got in there he locked the door. I could've left but I didn't, I really was a slut.

He pushed me against the cubicle door.

"You wanna dance like that on my dick? You see how hard you've made me?" He asked.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"That isn't enough is it? You need to sort out the problem you've caused." He told me.

I could feel myself getting wetter, I wasn't wearing underwear tonight just a short tight blue dress.

I put my hand on the front of his jeans feeling his bulge. My eyes nearly fell out of my head, he was fucking huge.

"Like?" He asked smirking down at me. I nodded

"Touch it." He told me. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, I pulled his boxers down letting his dick spring up. I looked down at it hesitating before touching it, I couldn't even get my hand around it!

I shut my eyes quickly and started moving my hand up and down. "Hmm.." He moaned making me open my eyes.

I looked up and saw him staring down at me with lust swimming in them.

"Stop." He asked. I moved my hand away.

I fiddled with my hands waiting for his next move. He slid his hand up and down the side of my dress then stopping on my boobs. He pinched one nipple and then the other one causing me to moan. His hands massaged my boobs for a moment longer before they moved down further one stayed on my waist while the other one moved down, running along the hem of my dress and going inside running up and down my thigh. Ours eyes connected as he went to feel my panty line, his eyes widened slightly when he realised I was wearing no pants.

"Wow, you are easy." He smirked.

"I'm not." I tried to deny it.

His eyes still connected with mine as he roughly inserted his finger into me, my mouth fell open.

"Mmm, nice and wet aren't we?" He started pumping his finger in and out gradually getting quicker. I couldn't stop the moan building up inside me, I shut my eyes.

"No, no. Keep your eyes open. I want to see the effect I have on you." I opened my eyes as he slid his finger out.

He slowly brought it up to his lips and sucked off all my juices.

"Yum." He teased winking. He rolled my dress up the my navel. "Turn and face the door." He asked. I turned around and faced the door, the man put my hands on the door.

"Keep them there okay?" I nodded as he moved me so I was bending over halfway. He ran his dick up and down my pussy lips.

"Ohhh." I sighed out.

I felt him slowly push into my entrance.

"Mmm, sucking me in." He moaned out.

He started pumping himself in and out of me as I kept my arms on the door like he asked.

"Faster." I asked. He started moving faster in me resting on of his hands on my shoulder and the other one spanking my bum. "Move with me." He asked and I did.

We moved together, I could feel his hand slapping me and his balls. Just then the bathroom door opened so he put his hand from my shoulder to cover my mouth and carried on fucking my brains out. I bit down on his hand to stop myself, he didn't make it easier he just kept going faster and faster then he pulled out altogether and turned me around, picked me up and sat me on his dick, moving even faster than before. He head fell back, his eyes shut as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Eventually the person left.

"Fuuuuuuuck me!! Fuck me now!" I screamed out.

He started throwing me off his dick and back on, I scratched at his back loving this feeling off being used by a complete stranger.

"You're a little whore getting it in the toilet by a stranger." He whispered.

"Yes!"

"Want it up the arse?" He asked.

"No." I've never liked it up the arse, I've never enjoyed it. "Okay." He took me off his dick and bent me over the toilet seat with the lid open. I gripped the side of the seat.

I thought I was going to get fucked doggy style again but he inserted his dick straight into my arse, with no lube and no warming. I screamed out in actual pain.

"I said no!!" I yelled at him.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and put my head into the toilet water as he fuck3d me then pulled it out.

"That's what's going to happen if you complain." I started moaning as the pain sided.

"See, little slut is liking this isn't she." He laughed.

"No, you bastard." Although I was sort of enjoying it.

He shoved my head into the toilet again and pulled it out. "Stop." He put it in and pulled it out again.

"Fuck I'm close!" He moaned.

"Ahhh." I let out as I felt him getting close.

He creamed right in my arse and let me go as he leaned against the wall. I sat down catching my breath. He bent down in front of me.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"You'll enjoy this." He told me.

He pulled my legs roughly onto his shoulders and started licking me out.

"Mmm. Yeah." I moaned out.

I could hear him slurping up my clit.

"Faster, it's coming." I told him.

He moved his tongue faster against my clit I reached and pushed his head further against me.

"Here it fucking comes." I told him just as I came onto his tongue.

We both collapsed onto the floor, the man reached for his trousers and put them on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Stranger in a Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds