• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Pt. 02

The Villa Pt. 02

12

Hazily, I awoke, immediately feeling the telltale signs of a hangover; dry mouth, headache, and a slightly queasy stomach. I'd certainly been in worse states after a night out at university, but it seemed to take less and less drink these days to leave me groggy in the morning. Looking at my phone I saw it was almost 10am, a late start compared to the rest of the holiday.

Brushing my teeth always made me feel more human when I had a hangover, and a warm shower seemed to blow away the fog in my head. Towelling off I was just about back to normal, but breakfast would definitely get me back in shape. Stepping out of the bathroom I peered into Mum & Dad's bedroom across the hallway to see Mum still dead to the world under the sheets, her hair a tousled mess and her tanned back exposed above the white cotton covering the rest of her body.

Dad wasn't in their bedroom. He could hold his liquor better than me or Mum so it was no surprise to find him down in the kitchen attending to a pan of scrambled eggs.

"You want some Steve? I knew you were up since I heard the shower running so I made extra."

"That'd be great thanks Dad, I'm a little delicate after last night."

"I'm not surprised, you were fairly putting the beer away. It'll probably be a while before we see your Mum, she was still snoring when I got up."

"She was pretty drunk, when I took her up to bed last night she didn't even realise it was me that took her."

"About last night Steve, sorry if you heard anything, I know we were pretty loud."

"Don't worry about it, sounded like you two were having a lot of fun. I know you're my parents but it was still hot hearing that." I immediately felt like I'd over-stepped the mark telling Dad I liked hearing him give Mum a pounding.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but your Mum gets a bit wild when she's had a drink, and don't think I didn't see where your hands were last night on the walk home from the restaurant."

My face turned red "sorry Dad... I, I really was just trying to help her at first, then my hand slipped and it felt nice so I just kept it there."

"I'm not mad, your Mum has been around that pool topless and I've seen you having a good look. You're a young man and us guys are just wired this way, whether it's your Mum or not you're going to look at breasts. I actually think she's been enjoying the attention you've been giving her, she must appreciate that a young man still wants to sneak a peek and that's really helping her confidence."

"You got me Dad, I have been sneaking a look when I can, you know I'm not exactly a hit with the ladies back home, so having a topless woman in front of me has just been too tempting, even if it is Mum. She's looking great too, it's nice that she's proud of the work she's put in at the pool and doesn't mind showing off a bit." I said pretending that the taboo of lusting over my own mother didn't make her even more attractive to me.

"Like I said Steve, it's okay, if Mum is comfortable and happy then I'm happy, especially if I get repeats of last night. I think I'll take her out this morning for a bit of shopping, I'm sure that will make her feel better."

"It's a bit weird talking about sex and Mum with you, Dad, but it's cool to be more like mates than father and son." Grabbing the plate of eggs I made my way towards the patio, reaching the large sliding window to outside I turn back towards the kitchen, feeling emboldened by our conversation I thought I'd see how far I could push Dad.

"Dad?"

"Yeah, Steve?"

"Your wife's got great tits."

He just laughed as I pushed the window open and walked out into the sun.

It was another hour or so before Mum made an appearance downstairs, wearing her little purple bikini but largely covered by a sarong, and a big floppy hat and sunglasses. She also wasn't wearing a smile, clearly the excess of last night had caught up to her as she flopped down on a sun lounger with a large glass of orange juice and made the recognisable pained sigh of someone with a hangover.

"Feeling a little rough today, Mum?"

"I've certainly had better days, perhaps I had a little bit too much to drink. I can barely remember anything after we left the restaurant."

It was a safe bet that she didn't remember getting groped as Dad and I walked her back last night, and more importantly that it was me that carried her to bed last night and ran a trembling finger down her thong-clad ass before rubbing her pussy as she presented herself for the hard fucking Dad gave her a short time later after I had snuck out of the room.

"Well you certainly seemed to be having a lot of fun at the time. I think Dad is going to treat you to a shopping trip, it pays to have a hangover sometimes!"

Mum stretched out on the sun lounger arching her back, her breasts straining the thin material of her bikini top struggling to contain them. I felt a familiar stirring in my shorts and was glad when Mum lay back and pulled the sun hat down over her face to shield her from my growing erection.

"I think I'd better have a little snooze first Steve, that will sort me right out."

With Dad nowhere to be seen and Mum's face covered I was feeling bold and naughty. I stood over her, pulled my cock out of my shorts and began to stroke it as I took in the mature body beneath me. The pale white skin of a few days ago was beginning to turn a sun kissed brown, and I admired her womanly curves as I had done on the first morning of the holiday, except much closer this time.

"Still there Steve?"

"Yeah Mum, ummm, just enjoying the sun for a minute. I think I might go rent a surfboard in a bit, you never know, today might be the day I actually stand on the board."

"One of these days Steve, one of these days."

Smiling to myself I slipped my erection back into my shorts, happy to have had a little fun without pushing it too far, told Mum to have fun on her shopping trip and wandered down the beach to the leather-skinned man in the hut to rent a board.

Once again it was quite good to get away from Mum & Dad and do something that didn't involve ogling her mature curves. For an inexperienced surfer like me the waves were intimidating, much larger than in previous days, but even my novice eyes recognised that they were quality waves. I waded in with my board and got bashed around by the waves for an hour or so before finally admitting defeat and flopping down on the sand to watch the locals effortless pop up on their boards and take a long ride on the waves. Maybe if I lived at the beach all year this would be my sport, but a couple of weeks every Summer was never going to turn me into a pro surfer.

I realised that I might not be a surfer, but I'm a pretty good photographer, and there weren't a lot of opportunities to take shots of surfers back home without having to venture into chilly British waters. It was lunchtime anyway, so I decided to head back to the villa and come back in the afternoon with my camera.

Mum & Dad returned from their shopping trip as I was sat on the terrace eating my lunch, Dad carrying half a dozen heavy bags from the supermarket, whereas Mum seemed to have much less of a burden with her intriguingly small bags that she took upstairs as soon as she came into the villa.

"Good time Dad?"

"Yeah Steve, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cure your mother of a hangover, she's right as rain now."

"Cool, did she get anything nice?"

"You'll find out in a minute, I think she's going to put on one of her new bikinis now. I'll warn you son, they're pretty skimpy, I'm sure you won't have a problem with that though."

"Dad! It's good she's feeling more confident about what she wears though. If she's happy, I'm happy."

"I am happy" said Mum as she walked down the stairs and out onto the terrace. Dad wasn't kidding, a small triangle of white material hugged at her pussy showing a slight cameltoe, rising no further than a few inches above her pubic hair, presuming she wasn't shaved down there. The bikini top was white too, triangles of thin material cupping at her large breasts, it might have been my imagination but I was sure I could see nipples through the fabric.

I leered at her as she slowly walked past me on her way to the lounger, clearly enjoying the attention she was getting from her men. Turning, she revealed her back and that was when I found out it was a g-string bikini. A thin strand of white string crossed her back at the top of her full ass, as another string disappeared between her cheeks. From behind she might as well have been naked. Instinctively I let out a little gasp which made Mum nervously chuckle as she sat on the lounger. The bikini was totally inappropriate for a mother, which made it all the sexier to me, especially since I knew she was enjoying being ogled, it was a side of Mum that I hadn't seen before this holiday, and a side that I was enjoying a lot.

"You don't mind do you Steve? Dad thought this would be good for minimising my tan lines."

"You look great Mum, I hope you didn't pay too much for that, they only sold you half an outfit!"

"It doesn't quite work like that, unfortunately," said Dad, coming out with a couple of sandwiches for their lunch.

I went up to my room and grabbed my camera bag for the trip down to the beach to shoot the surfers. Passing Mum & Dad's room I noticed the shopping bags sat on their bed, Mum had certainly been busy at the shops and I couldn't resist taking a peek. There were a couple of vest tops, a sarong, "Mum shorts", nothing really exciting, until I reached a black bag made of stiff cardboard with the kind of stylish writing on it that could only belong to a lingerie store, even if I had no idea what the words meant.

"Steve?" Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I replied, my hands ready to plunge into the black bag.

"Your mum wants some lotion on her back but I don't want to get my hands oily before I eat my sandwich. Also, I want to eat my sandwich, I'm starving!"

"I'll be down in a sec." I hurriedly put all the clothes back in their bags and arranged them as I found them, the black bag would have to wait.

Bounding down the stairs and onto the terrace I found Mum face down on her sun lounger, her bikini top already cast aside on the floor with her breasts being forced out to the sides from under the weight of her body. The contrast of the white g-string on her tanned ass almost gave the impression of her being wrapped up like a present.

"Where should I do Mum, your back?"

"Well, if the sun is going to hit it, it needs lotion, so start at the feet and work your way up" she said without looking up at me.

Bearing in mind she was just in a g-string bikini bottom that meant almost her whole body was on show, I was going to be rubbing lotion everywhere. I was excited, and very nervous. My mouth became dry and my hands were sweating, and not just because the sun was beating down on us.

I tried to keep my mind on the task at hand, ignoring that I would soon be rubbing lotion into Mum's ass and that Dad would no doubt be enjoying the show, and that he had probably planned it as soon as he saw Mum pick out the bikini in the shop. I kneeled at the bottom of the sun lounger and squeezed some lotion out into the palm of my trembling hand before rubbing it into the soles of her feet. She tensed up and stifled a laugh.

"Better to be tickled than have burned feet, Steve!" I gave her feet an extra little tickle and she jiggled on the lounger. The little exchange helped me relax a bit.

I worked my way up and down each calf, squeezing her muscles with each stroke, really she was getting more of a massage than just rubbing in lotion, much like on the beach a couple of days ago. As I passed the backs of her knees I was having to lean forward and stretch, struggling to put any pressure on her warm soft skin.

"Hop up on the lounger Steve, I'm sure it can take the weight of both of us, if you sit on my legs you won't have to stretch so much."

I positioned myself on the lounger, her legs squeezed together between my knees so I could work my way up the backs of her thighs, inching closer and closer to her exposed ass. Lotion on feet and calves is one thing, but rubbing the cream into her ass was undeniably a more intimate experience.

Squeezing another blob of lotion into my palm and rubbing my hands together I stared at her ass. "In for a penny, in for a pound" I thought, and planted a spread hand on each cheek, and surprisingly I received no response from Mum. I moved my hands around in circles on the soft orbs of flesh, her warm skin glistening where it had been covered with the lotion. My initial light touch soon became firmer, enthusiastically rubbing her slick and shiny ass.

"Enjoying your massage, Mum?" I asked.

"Oh yes, this is a real treat, I might have to get you to do me every day." She replied, the double entendre wasn't lost on me.

Feeling emboldened by her comment my fondling became more brazen, pawing at her like a piece of meat. My forehead was sweating, my heart was racing and my breaths were short and quick. My cock was straining at the mesh in my shorts once again, but thankfully in my body position it wouldn't have been too obvious to Dad, though I suspect he wouldn't have cared. Holding a buttock in the palm of each hand I pulled apart her cheeks apart, the tight rosebud of her ass was almost revealed, barely hidden by the string bikini. I paused for a moment, trying to contemplate the bizarre situation I found myself in, staring at my mother's asshole whilst my Dad ate a sandwich a few feet away.

I rubbed my lotion slicked thumbs along the inside of the cheeks, before finally hooking my right thumb under the g-string of the bikini bottom and slowly drawing it down the crack of her ass and passing over the forbidden hole (then again I suppose they're all forbidden when it's your own mother). I heard a sharp intake of breath, clearly she was shocked that I'd done it, but didn't protest.

To reach her back I would have to shift myself further up her legs, and I realised that this would soon create another opportunity to push the boundaries further. Shimmying up the lounger with my legs on the outside of her thighs I perched just below her ass. Taking a firm grasp of Mum by her sides just above her ass, I slowly pushed forward with my hands. This spread her ass just enough that I was able to shift forward my body forward and nestle my throbbing dick between her oily cheeks, my thin shorts and her flimsy g-string the only thing between us. An involuntary grunt escaped her lips and she squirmed against me.

My slick hands worked their way up her back until I reached the shoulders before slowly sliding back to just above her ass. Repeating the hand movement allowed me to work my hips back and forth, rubbing my cock between her cheeks. My cock was so hard that it was almost painful being constrained in my shorts, practically dry humping my own mother in full view of my father, I didn't dare look over in his direction. She didn't offer any movement or audible reaction in return to my fondles and squeezes, but her lack of resistance told me she was comfortable, her muscles were relaxed and her breathing had slowed and become deeper, the initial shock of my groping clearly wearing off.

Looking down at Mum's body almost every inch of her was slick and shiny with the lotion and I knew it would soon be time to end her rub down. Feeling horny and confident I decided to try one last thing. I sat my hands on her hips and rubbed tiny circles with my fingers up her sides, inching my way towards her large breasts spilling out under her body. I cupped the soft flesh in each hand and gently stroked my fingers across them. I was worried that I was going to cum in my shorts if this carried on any longer. It must have been quite the sight, me sat on top of my Mum with the tent of my shorts planted firmly between her ass cheeks stroking her tits.

"Well, that was bloody lovely." Said Dad.

As if I were snapped out of a trance my head whipped around to face him.

"Wh, what Dad?"

"That sandwich, I really liked it, can we take cured ham on the airplane?"

He said it with a grin that told me it wasn't just the sandwich he enjoyed. I pulled my hands back and sat back on Mum's legs, enjoying the close up view of her ass before I maneuvered myself off her and stood to the side her shiny, practically naked body. I was facing away from Dad and didn't even bother to hide the erection that was straining the material of my now oily shorts. She raised herself slightly with one arm and twisted to look up at me, completely nonplussed that she was revealing one of her breasts to me.

"That was wonderful Steve, you certainly do have a magic touch." Her voice was huskier than usual and slightly breathless, she slumped back onto the sun lounger with a contented smile across her face.

"No problem Mum... dammit, look at my shorts, they're all oily, only one way to fix this!" I quickly turned, ran, and dived into the pool. The cool water helped to extinguish the fire in my shorts and freshen me up after getting slick with lotion.

I hopped out of the pool and after a lingering look at mum's shiny ass, I made my excuses, grabbed my camera and headed towards the sea.

On the beach walking down to the water's edge I managed to calm myself down. Mum was a completely different woman these past few days and I had to wonder what would happen over the rest of the holiday. Trying to clear my mind of my mother I focused my attention to the surfers bobbing around in the water waiting for the next decent wave to come in, then focused my camera on them too.

I've always enjoyed surf photos taken from in the water close to the action, really capturing the feeling of riding a wave. From the sand it didn't feel quite as exhilarating but it was still fun to shoot and I could really admire their skill on the board, effortlessly popping up onto their feet and staying on the wave for as long as they wanted.

The surfers were a good distraction but my mind kept drifting back to mum's half-naked body lounging by the pool. I must be crazy, I was surrounded on the beach by bikini-clad girls my own age yet I was obsessed with my own mother. It wasn't long before I headed back up the beach towards the villa.

Leaving the beach and walking up to path to the relative privacy of the villa I stopped in my tracks and dropped down to my knees behind a bush. Clearly our little show with the lotion earlier had an effect on Dad. Mum was lying on her back on the lounger with my naked father straddling her chest, her large breasts squeezed together as he pistoned his fat cock between them. To see them like this out in the open was stunning, even if the terrace of the villa was largely hidden from public view.

Clearly they were too busy with their tit fucking to have noticed me walking up the path, and hidden behind the bush about 25 metres away to their side I intended to keep it that way and enjoy the view.

As Dad maintained his rhythm Mum's tongue snaked out and licked his dick at the apex of each thrust. Instantly rock hard, I looked around behind myself, my position protected me from view of the beach so I yanked down my shorts and began tugging away, matching the strokes of my father imagining it was my cock slipping between my mother's slick lotion covered tits.

After getting so worked up massaging Mum earlier I wasn't surprised I shot my load in less than a minute watching the scene unfold before me, spraying the dusty ground with my hot, white cum. Now that I'd "taken care of business" it was time to get some photos. I zoomed in the lens as I brought the camera up to my eye and I was treated to the glorious sight of my own mother wrapping her tongue around Dad's meaty cock, her eyes transfixed on it's bulbous head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds