• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Give It a Shot

Give It a Shot

I took a deep breath as I looked up at the flashing neon lights. One of my coworkers, Diane, had invited me to join her and her friends for a drink at "Give It A Shot," a local dyke bar. Since I was new to the city and was still trying to make friends, I did not think a beer would be a bad way to start. Plus, I had a bit of a crush on Diane. We would sometimes flirt at work, I knew it was nothing serious, but I was looking forward to seeing her outside of the office.

Cigarette smoke and cheap perfume wafted towards me as I walked inside, glad that I spotted my coworker right away. Diane turned right before I could tap her on the shoulder and beamed, "Holly, you made it! You look great!"

I blushed. I was wearing something I usually wouldn't, but I was hoping to impress my new friends and did not want to seem too prudish. I was wearing a low cut black blouse that really drew attention to my ample tits and jeans that hugged me in all of the right spots. I felt sexy, but still a little self-conscious.

Diane gestured to her two other friends, "This is Sara." Diane was pointing at the rather butch woman with a strong jaw, half shaved head, and septum piercing. She then pointed at the other woman who looked quite plain except for her lip ring and playful smirk that I immediately found sexy, "And this is Alex."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled politely.

"Have a seat. What are you drinking," Alex asked, gesturing for the bartender.

"I think just a Yuengling for now," I answered while taking a seat. I realized my fingers were nervously fluttering up and down on my knees. I was never very good at meeting new people. However, after I finished my beer and moved onto harder stuff, the conversation began to flow much easier.

It became clear to me that Sara and Alex were a couple and I could not help but grin at their loving glances and gentle touches. There were many subtle moments when their bodies would press together and their mouths would meet for just a moment. Diane, on the other hand, was rubbing my thigh with such vigor that it could not be ignored. Though this felt somewhat strange, I really did not mind; it was almost comforting. I felt like we were all old friends out after a long day. The only strange thing was when the conversation lagged I noticed Sara, Alex, and Diane sort of staring at my chest or Sara's gaze would land on Diane's hand creeping further up my thigh. Occasionally they would all exchange knowing looks...I kept feeling like I was missing something, but dismissed my thoughts as the conversation would pick back up again.

At another conversational lull, Sara abruptly stood up, "I'm tired of sitting. Let's move to the dance floor."

"I'm game," I said, standing up too.

They all glanced at each other again and their eyes twinkled. For a moment I felt that I was the butt of a joke and suppressed a pout. Diane grabbed my hand as we moved towards the dance floor and flashed me a wicked smile. I smiled back warily.

I began to relax again when a familiar club song came on. I allowed the alcohol in my system to loosen up my body and to control the hypnotic swiveling of my hips; I beamed at my new friends. My brain was feeling a little foggy, but I loved it.

"I needed this," I thought to myself dazedly.

Daine's hand crept its way back to my body, she held onto my hip hard. I felt her fingers digging into my sides and her chest against my back. Her breath was hot on my neck as her hands began to explore my body. I began to feel tense again as I made eye contact with Alex and Sara. They looked at us lustfully and moved closer. I was suddenly sandwiched between Alex, Sara, and Diane; I began to feel overwhelmed, but also very aroused. It had been awhile since I had been touched this way. Diane's hands were soon under my shirt, massaging my breasts. Alex bent forward and kissed my throat while Sara slid a hand between my legs, her other hand was squeezing Alex's ass. I moaned aloud and Diane chuckled, pinching my nipples and rolling them between her pointer fingers and thumbs. I felt myself getting wet and my face flushing.

Sara said something, but I couldn't hear her over the music and rushing in my ears. Alex nodded and Diane abruptly pulled her hands out from under my shirt and grabbed my wrist. She began pulling me away from the dance floor and towards the front door. Alex and Sara were right behind us, chattering away as if everything was normal. I was so confused and dizzy as we stepped out into the hot summer night air. I opened my mouth to ask what we were doing when Alex put her hand over my lips roughly and said, "We're going to play. Be quiet."

I must have looked startled because they all laughed before continuing to push and pull me through the bar's parking lot. We got to a big van and Diane threw open the back doors. There was absolutely nothing in the trunk area, just empty space and towels laid on the van's floor along with a shoe box; it was almost the size of a walk in closet. There were no back windows and the only light in the van was coming from the bar's neon glow coming through the windshield. It reminded me of the van I used to smoke pot in with my best friend in high school.

I looked at Diane, still puzzled by what was happening. Diane rolled her eyes and demanded, "Get in the fucking van, bitch."

I stared back indignantly before Sara pushed me in so I stumbled and landed on my hands and knees. The three women then piled in and slammed the backdoors shut, locking them quickly. I gaped up at them petulantly, I felt like they were playing a very elaborate trick on me that just was not funny any more.

"Listen, here," Diane started, "I am going to get right to the point. I asked you out with us tonight so we could play with you. It has been a while since we have had a good time with a submissive slut and I knew you were one the moment I met you. I see the way you bite your lip when I flirt with you in the office. I know you have thought about me, Holly...you probably rubbed your little whore cunt before you met us here, wondering if I would finally fuck you. Well, I am going to fuck you. And so is Sara. And so is Alex. For the rest of the evening, you are going to be ours to use."

I began to tremble at her words, but to my frustration, I could feel a stirring inside of me too. I looked up at the three of them and wanted to run, but I also so badly wanted to stay to see what would happen next. Diane was right, I had wondered what fucking her would be like, but I never imagined it would start like this. Not sure what to say, I just nodded, accepting my fate with open arms.

Sara laughed cruelly, "Wow, you really are a whore, aren't you?"

Diane smiled, "Didn't I tell you? She's perfect. Now strip, slut."

I blushed as I stood to remove my jeans, remembering that I was wearing a red thong and no bra. When my thong came into view, Diane nodded with approval, "Very nice. Now the shirt."

I pulled my shirt off and shivered as the air caressed my exposed nipples. "Look at these big tits. They're just begging for some attention, aren't they," Alex bent down and began sucking on one of my breasts, I moaned loudly but was silenced by a slap across my face.

Alex continued to suck on my nipples as Sara choked me and scolded me, "You are going to be our slave. That means that you do not make a noise unless we tell you to. You do not do anything unless we tell you to. We are going to make you eat our pussies and we are going to fuck you for hours. We will make you cum. But if you scream, I'll punish you, whore. Understood?"

I nodded and Sara grinned, "Good." She spat in my face and rubbed the saliva all over my mouth, "Lay the fuck down and touch yourself."

I did what I was told, being careful not to moan. I heard the clinking of buckles after a few moments. I looked up and saw Alex and Diane completely naked. Alex was very athletically built, where as Diane was curvy. Her voluptuous ass and tits had always distracted me at the office and seeing her naked now was almost too much. However, the wildest thing I was seeing was not just their erotic physiques, but also the sight of them wearing huge black strap-ons. My eyes widened, I was not sure I could even fit those cocks in me.

Sara had just finished undressing too. She had a flat chest, but thick hips and thighs that drew my eyes down towards her exposed pussy. Sara crouched over my face and commanded, "Eat me, slut." I obliged and lapped at her pussy hungrily while warily listening to Alex and Diane shifting about, unsure of what they were going to do to me first. I did not have to wait long for an answer when I felt fingers beginning to stroke my clit and a set of hands squeezing my tits roughly.

"This bitch is so wet. She loves this," giggled Alex.

Diane bit my nipple before saying, "Do you love this, whore? You want to be used, don't you? Tell us. Tell us to use you like the cum-hungry slut you are. Go on."

Sara let up a little so I could answer, "Yes, please use me. I deserve to be fucked."

"That's right," Sara said before sitting back down on my mouth and rubbing her pussy up and down on my tongue. "I think you should fuck her with your cocks now. She looks so empty. I think this nympho needs her holes to be stretched out."

Alex shifted to the side and though I could not see what she was doing, I quickly realized she had put lube on her fingers; her fingers began to slide in and out of my asshole with ease. I moaned against Sara's cunt and she groaned, "Yes, whore, that feels so good on my pussy."

Alex continued to stretch out my hole with her fingers but before I could really adjust, she slammed the black dildo into my ass with no warning. I screamed against Sara again and she shifted so that I was eating her ass, "That's right, rim me. Stick your tongue in my asshole. Then we're going to make you taste your own ass on Alex's cock."

Diane continued to ravenously suck on my tits; my nipples started to feel raw from all of her pinching and nipping. My ass felt so stretched out and full that I thought I would pass out from the delicious pain. Brusquely Alex pulled out of me and Sara got up.

"Get on all fours, baby," Diane said after a final squeeze of my tits. I scrambled to get on my knees, but it must not have been fast enough. Sara spanked me hard once I was on my hands and knees and continued to do so while Alex moved in front of me. She laid on her back, with her legs spread and pulled my head down to her pussy. I immediately began eating her and Alex began to grind her hips up and down, making my tongue fuck her. Then I felt the head of a dildo against my dripping pussy and began aching in excitement. When the rubber cock began to slide into me, I could not help but let my eyes roll back. I was so eager to cum.

Sara moved around so she could watch me being fucked by Diane and massaged Alex's tits while I ate her. I started to fuck her pussy with my fingers as I sucked on her swollen clit. Alex began to convulse against my mouth and came violently, squirting all over my face. Her juice ran down my chin and I licked around my mouth, tasting her sweetness greedily. This was so fucking hot. Sara and Alex kissed each other before trading places. I started to give Sara's cunt the same treatment as Alex, but she slapped me hard.

"Eat my shithole, you whore. That's all you're good for," Sara spat at me. Alex moaned at her partner's callous words and rubbed Sara's clit as I ate her ass. I was so turned on and the feeling of Diane stuffing my pussy was too much. I felt myself getting closer and closer. Diane stuck her finger into my asshole and matched her thrusts to the dildo in my pussy. I began to cum so hard that it made Diane laugh. Alex held my head down on Sara's ass so that I could not budge as I came. I could hardly breathe.

"I knew you wanted this, baby. I knew you needed us to use your holes, you pathetic cum-slut," Diane taunted. I whimpered. I loved this, she was right.

I buried my tongue deeper into Sara's ass and she began to cum, screaming, "Yes, you cunt. Yes, fucker!! God, yes. Make me cum, bitch!" Alex and Sara kissed again and moved away from my mouth. Diane began to grunt behind me and held my hair. I realized she was cumming and I pushed back to meet her thrusts. Diane squealed and clawed at my back, I was sure she broke skin, but it felt delicious. After she slumped onto me for a moment, Diane pulled out and moved in front of me to join Alex and Sara.

"Now that your mouth is free, it's time for you to beg," Alex said with a sneer.

"Please, keep using my holes, please..." I started but was interrupted by another slap on the face.

"I wasn't finished, slave. First, lay on your back...and then I want you to beg us for our piss," Alex grinned cruelly at me.

I stared back dumbly. I had never done that before. It sounded so humiliating...and perhaps that is why I found it so thrilling. Diane impatiently slapped my face and gestured for me to lie down. I laid on my back and I nervously chewed my lip as I looked up at my three mistresses. When Diane rose her hand to slap me again I pleaded anxiously, "Please, soak me with your piss. I want to be used like a toilet...drench me in your piss and cum, please! I'm a whore and should be treated like one."

"Since you asked so nicely," Alex purred. She stood over me and a steady stream of piss drizzled over my face and chest. Then she bent over me and said, "Open up, whore." I opened my mouth and she spit into it, before stepping back. I felt so disgusting and so hot...I wanted to be used like this all the time.

Then Diane crouched over my chest and began to pee, all the while saying nasty things to me, "You filthy little, slut. Look at you, begging to be used like a toilet. Like a rag for our cum and spit. You're so dirty. We are going to use you like this every day, I bet you would like that. You would love for us to use you daily, wouldn't you, Holly? Hm? You want to be fucked senseless. You are nothing but holes to be fucked. Say it."

"I am nothing but holes to be fucked. I am your slave and nothing more," I stammered, piss and cum drenching my mouth.

Sara then crouched over my face as she began to eat my pussy. She paused to say, "I am going to make you cum as I piss on your face. Just to prove how much of a whore you are." She sucked on my clit and began fingering me so expertly that I came in less than a minute. As soon as I began to cum, a stream of her piss hit my face and I moaned at the sensation and the indecent state I was in.

Sara stood and then pulled me up so we were all standing. My legs were weak from the intense orgasms and I wasn't sure if I should sit back down. Diane handed me my clothes with a vicious look in her eye, "We'll see you in the office on Monday, whore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Give It a Shot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds