• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

123

Frustrating Moments and Dreams

Margaret awoke with a hangover. After downing a pint of orange juice, and a couple of aspirin, she figured on a hot tea as the next best thing. She sat at the kitchen table, nursing a sore head, cursing the maniacal lawn mowers, that is, the men pushing or riding them.

Wondering if last night was a success, she remembered something dreadful.

'Oh, hell and shit!' she cursed, then wished she hadn't.

After her head stop thumping, she thought over the stupid events of last night. She'd slept with a friend's husband! Not a best friend, but Felicity was also a neighbour. It was much worse than that, because she'd connived to get Felicity screwed! The poor woman didn't know the man, he was a complete stranger. Margaret had told him the truth, that Felicity was ready for it. Telling him she wanted to be screwed on the dance floor, was a dreadful lie.

Bringing her husband to witness the event was a bestial crime. Margaret knew what was happening, though no one else did. A crowd was around the two of them, cheering, while they got into a dirty dance. It looked as though the guy was fucking Felicity on the dance floor, and Margaret knew he was. Philip wasn't even angry at Felicity for the dirty dance, in front of everyone, so he hadn't guessed either.

It was early hours of the morning, and everyone had drunk enough not to be aware of hardly anything. So she had got away with her revenge on Felicity. Felicity and Philip didn't have to go along with her devious plans, but they did, so that was down to them. The rationalisation was no good, she felt guilty as hell. How she was going to face either of them was a monstrous thought.

***

Philip hadn't seen Felicity all day. Thinking she must have discovered his infidelity with Margaret, she must be avoiding him. Last night he was supposed to satisfy his highly aroused wife, not her friend. What would Jim do if he found out? Jim could be very impulsive, especially after a drink. He could become violent, and screwing the man's wife was excuse enough.

When Felicity arrived home looking guilty, Philip misinterpreted the emotions troubling her. He thought she was confused, and angry, over why he had slept with Margaret. The truth was, she felt enormously guilt over what happened.

Philip was angry, with himself, and she thought the anger was directed at her. She'd had sex with a stranger in front of everyone, including him. She'd been out driving around wondering what to do. She loved him so very much, something had to be done to save their marriage. They had been having so much fun recently, and now this.

'I don't want to talk about it,' she pleaded.

She was obviously very hurt, and he would have to do all he could to make it up to her.

'Time will heal,' he offered.

'Yes. We need time,' she whispered.

Felicity wanted to cry. She didn't care if anyone else knew what happened. It was the most terrible thing ever, and having her lovely husband witness the infidelity was monstrous. It was all her fault, and he was trying to be so very nice about it.

'I know this isn't the time to tell you. I've got to go away for a week. The project planning is complete, so now we open the new store. I've got to go there to manage it, and amend the plan if necessary,' he quietly spoke.

She said nothing, so he filled the silence, 'I won't go if you don't want me to,' he offered.

'Go. . . Sorry to sound awful. We need the time apart, to let things heal,' she quietly said.

He agreed by nodding his head. They still couldn't look at each other. He needed time away, to get over his guilt, and she needed time alone to get over her guilt.

'Maybe it's for the best,' she said.

They agreed with more nods of the head, and deep sighs. Each thinking they had caused the problem, meant it would be a confusing conversation. Instead they were both relieved not to talk about it, and not face up to their shame.

***

Philip had been away for almost a week, implementing a new project, and Felicity was becoming frustrated. He would be back Friday, but she couldn't wait, she needed a fix.

Thursday evening she drove out of the garage for a drive, while almost naked. The excuse was that it was a practice for when Philip arrived home. All that covered her naked body was a frilly panty and bra set. Hoping a truck driver would pull up beside her, she drove around aimlessly. It was disappointing, so a decision to return home was made after an uneventful hour. Suddenly noticing the red fuel light blink, Felicity panicked. Pulling off the freeway, the car glided with a light touch on the pedal, into the first gas station found.

There was no-one around, and it was dusk. Even so, the prospect of standing on the smelly dirty concrete, filling the tank, was both fearful and a turn on.

Bending over in the car door, looking for a credit card was naughty, but she couldn't help herself. Realising it wasn't there, she straightened up with a look of anguish spreading across her face. A credit card for fuel was always there! She'd just given the old guy an eye-full of her wiggling bottom, and now had to walk in to face him. Having to ask him to let her off paying was fraught with danger.

If she can't convince him she was in her underwear by mistake, he might phone the police. Being taken away in her underwear for lewdness was a bad prospect. With her husband away who would be able to bail her out? Phoning a friend to pick her up while she was undressed, and asking them to pay for her, would create an undesirable situation.

The idea of someone, 'paying for her', rang through her mind. Like a pinball it bounced around lighting up ideas in her head, where fantasies dominated her thoughts.

Someone, 'paying for her', meant she would be owned by them. She would have to obey them, like a slave, until her husband bought her back. They could do anything they liked with her, anything at all! She would be a humble sex slave, pandering to their whims. What if they decided to keep her, and not sell her back to her husband? She might spend the rest of her life as a lowly sex slave!

Felicity almost walked into a metal pole supporting a sign. A sharp shake of her head cleared it of the fantasy. It was exciting in the bath, but this wasn't the time or place to become sexually excited. Who would buy anything in such a dingy looking store. The walk of shame continued.

Paying for her, would make her a prostitute! She would be bought and paid for, making her their personal whore. She would have to pander to their every whim, until her husband paid for her. If she phoned Margaret, her husband might turn up to pay for her! After teasing him last week, he could exact a punishment upon her. He could use her for his pleasure!

Felicity had recently learnt she was a submissive, and that explained why she gave in to others decisions too often. It wasn't just because she had a nice nature, and liked to please people. It was only when playing naughty games, and becoming worked up, that it became so dangerous. When sexed up she was far too vulnerable to others influence.

Either fantasy was enough to have her heated up. She was going to have to be very nice to the old guy in the store.

Seeing a sexy woman walk into his store, the guy looked less than happy. He should be ecstatic to have a young attractive woman lighting up the shabby place. Joe had watched the performance with a scepticism honed over years. The woman didn't want to pay for the fuel. The average looking car, was a bit expensive, and too new to be local.

The pimps drove new expensive wheels, but they were of a different class. When she walked in he got a clearer look at what she was wearing. He got a clearer look at her body too. The underwear was insubstantial, not designed to hide or protect anything. The underwear had no practical use whatsoever. She looked nervous, as though this was all so unexpected. So where was the dress?

He stood with arms folded, with an expression that asked a simple question, what?

Felicity was taken aback. Most men flirted with her, sometimes silently with their eyes. The old man looked bored and resigned for some reason. She opened her mouth to tell him her story, then shut it. That might be it. He was already bored, from being resigned to hear her story.

Of course she had one. Someone walking into a store in expensive brief underwear, hardly covering a voluptuous figure, they had to have a yarn to tell. It might be an excuse, or a come on, a sales pitch for something he wasn't interested in.

'Well?' he asked.

'I need gas, but forgot my credit card,' she quietly spoke.

He looked her in the eye, rather than eyeing her body. She felt embarrassed. What more could she say. The excitement had gone. She just felt stupid and awkward.

'That watch, is it genuine?' he asked.

She took it off, and handed it to him.

'Keep it for me, and I'll come back. Please don't lose it or anything,' she said.

Philip had bought it for their last anniversary, so she needed to be wearing it when he came home. The old guy looked it over and gave her thirty dollars of gas, in exchange for a watch worth a couple of thousand. She went out to the pump, without looking around. For once she was unconcerned who might be there, no longer wanting an audience. If anyone was watching her, it didn't matter.

She drove home thinking about her husband, and how the games wouldn't work without him. Philip would be back tomorrow, so they had the weekend together, and he was due a week off from work. No more working long days for awhile either, so they could get back to having fun for some while.

Next day she regained some enthusiasm for playing the game. She owed Philip that much, and more. The watch was collected in an embarrassed silence. An extra five was handed over as interest. After that she needed to get into gear, and back to her normal self.

She shopped for tacky outfits, and cheap sets of underwear. That wasn't usual, but it was fun. Trying on a halter top and short swirly skirt, got her into the mood. She wasn't going to do anything without Philip, but did walk around the store. She felt naughty when a girls boyfriend stared at her. The girl pulled his arm, meaning for him not to look at her. She stopped before a mirror to see how slutty she looked. Of course the guy had been staring at her. She wondered what Philip would have made her do to attract more attention.

The drive home was hazardous, as she thought through past adventures with her husband. In a cheap store she was supposed to abandon a slutty outfit, and buy something better. Finding most of the money had been lost, there was only enough to buy a ridiculously brief dress. Without underwear she was desperately trying not to flash everything! It had been an accident getting into that situation, but Philip had got her through it.

Once home she concentrated modifying the clothes bought. How different this was from the nice housewife, mending clothes. She loosened the buttons on a dress, ready for it to fall off and reveal her underwear. The straps on the bras were cut through, leaving fine cotton threads holding them together. The clothes were cheap, but good to practice on.

The thought of wearing these clothes gave her a big thrill. It was especially exciting pretending to show off her body accidently. Dressing her as a slut excited Philip, whereas she liked to accidently reveal herself. Philip had a talent for setting her up in embarrassing situations, so from now on, she would leave it up to him.

During Friday Felicity was buzzing with anticipation. Several outfits had been prepared for playing naughty games, and she couldn't wait to show Philip. In the bedroom she was dressed as a naughty French maid. The costume couldn't be worn outside, but in the house it would get him going.

'Oh! My! I've dropped my panties,' she exclaimed, and bent over to pick up the modified panties.

She looked over her shoulder, into a mirror to see what was on offer. Her bottom was a nice shape, but she needed reassurance. Philip would provide that when he complimented her figure. He had a way of pleasing her with honeyed words. More than that was missed. He needed to be home, cuddling her, playing with her, and organising those exciting games.

'I'm sorry, sir, I've been so naughty. Will you have to spank your naughty maid?' she offered.

It was only just a little exciting, imagining he was here. She needed him to be here, holding her tight, and passionately kissing her. She hoped he would be pleased with her efforts, and willingness to play his games.

Friday afternoon passed and he hadn't arrived. He said he might be late Friday, so maybe it was better to calm down. Every time a car pulled up in the street, she looked out to see if it was his taxi. Feeling incredibly sexed up and nervous, she wondered what to do with herself. Again a fresh pot of coffee was prepared for him.

The whole house had been cleaned and polished. There was nothing to do but wait for her games master. To please him she wore a short t-shirt over a pair of brief, see-thru panties.

For a moment she wondered if she could get away with phoning for a pizza. Answering the door to a pizza delivery guy would be fun. Dropping the money on the floor, would mean bending over to pick it up. Showing him everything in the see through panties would be fun. Though, without Philip what was the point?

She sat in the lounge trying to concentrate on a novel. Her head nodded forward, and back again, to re-read the same paragraph. Late sleepless nights were taking their toll. Her eyes closed for a moment, then she fell into a deep sleep. Her eyelashes flickered when a dream overtook her.

***

Felicity couldn't stand it anymore. Her husband had been delayed, so she decided to surprise him with a visit to the new store. The flight was only for three hours, but she hadn't brought anything to read, and was feeling bored. Not that a book would have made any difference, for it wasn't that kind of boredom.

She wore a smart business jacket and skirt. Walking back from the toilet, she felt rather than saw eyes look up at her. At least she hoped she still had that certain something of interest. The skirt was tight, and wearing high heels she had an excuse to wiggle her bottom. The trend recently was for large bottoms, but she had a cute little round ass, and liked it that way. In stockings and suspenders it was nicely presented. There was no panty line, as she wore a thong.

A little turbulence forced her to stop and hold on. She looked down at the man seated, and apologised. She was wearing one of the new blouses. One that she had altered. Stretching up to hold onto the locker, a button flew off. Both hands grabbed the blouse to keep it closed.

This was quickly followed by another shake of the plane. With only a little exaggeration, and the right lean, she fell onto his lap. The rest of the buttons popped off.

'Oh! I'm so sorry,' she bluffed.

'That's alright, you're welcome to sit out the flight,' he told her, with a big grin lighting his face.

He pulled her closer, and a her breasts pushed into his face.

'I'm so sorry, sir,' she said.

'Don't worry they taste nice,' he said, and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

'You shouldn't be doing that!' she complained.

Felicity looked around, but no one was taking any notice. The plane was only half full and all were businessmen in smart suits.

'I can't sit here letting you suck on my breasts, I'll get into trouble,' she seriously spoke.

'Not from just sitting on my lap. If you want I'll show you how to get into trouble,' he meaningfully said.

His hand push the skirt hem up to her knee. It was only an inch, as he was just teasing her, and didn't intend to go any further. Her legs should have automatically slammed shut, but they didn't. Felicity groaned from knowing why. She was sexed up and vulnerable! So that's why she was letting a stranger suck on her nipples.

'I didn't mean that sort of trouble. I meant with the stewardess,' she said.

'Getting into trouble with the stewardess? That's interesting, can I watch?' he innocently asked.

'Only if you're a good boy, and don't make a fuss,' she teased.

He pulled her legs round so they were either side of his, and stuck in the narrow gap between seats.

'Oh! She's coming,' Felicity said, and fidgeted to get off his lap.

'She's coming? So she started without you! Don't worry, I'll help you catch up,' he said.

He looked at her with an enquiring look. It was as though he were wondering how far he could go. She sat on his lap making no effort to move away, and she couldn't bring her legs together. It was an open invitation, yet she couldn't move.

One hand continued to grip her breast, pumped it as though milking her. His lips sucked on a nipple with a powerful suction.

His hand slowly move up her thigh, as though he was letting her make the decision of how far. Her breathing was deep and heavy. The signs were recognisable from past experiences. She was too far gone to stop him! A push of fingertips at the crotch of her panties announced his arrival. A tight grip of her sex announced his possession of her.

The stewardess was approaching and would send her back to her own seat. Letting someone save her was all a part of the game. Felicity could let go with the knowledge that she would be saved. The woman stopped by someone needing her attention. It was something trivial, while Felicity needed her urgent attention. The smartly dressed stewardess glanced in her direction, with a look of disapproval.

She moaned a little sigh, now that his fingers were busy with her pussy.

'She's not coming now,' Felicity told him.

'Are you?' he asked.

'Not yet, but I can't. I've tried all week, and still can't cum. She's going to put a stop to your fun,' Felicity warned him.

The young stewardess arrived while Felicity's skirt was up around her waist. They woman could see his fingers busy working away at her crotch.

'You can't have someone sitting on our lap, sir. We'll be landing soon, so please finish her quickly, or she'll have to sit in her own seat,' the stewardess warned him.

'I'm trying, but don't think she will orgasm in time,' he honestly spoke.

'I'm sorry, but I can't cum. I've tried all week, but just fall short,' she said.

It was embarrassing talking to the young woman, while a strangers fingers were fucking her. At least he had stopped fiddling with her nipples.

Felicity realised she was pointing her swollen nipples at the young woman. The little bra held her breasts up, as though offering her nipples like boiled sweets. Would the stewardess lead her around to the passengers, offering her nipples to suck instead of boiled sweets. Did they still dish out sweets to help the ears cope with air pressure?

The woman helped Felicity off his lap, and straightened the skirt around her waist. She wondered why it was still round her waist, and not pulled down into place. The woman then straightened her panties, and wrinkled her nose at the wet mess they had become.

'I can't get off the plane like this, and it's all your fault,' the guy complained.

Felicity and the stewardess examined his trouser tent, and made sympathetic sounds.

'We'll be landing soon, so not much time to sort this out. I'll have to help you,' the young woman sighed.

Felicity knew what to do, but was unsure how both of them were going to fix his hard-on. The attractive brunette carefully lifted the large penis out of his pants.

'Just follow me,' she said.

They were both on their hands and knees, bent over his cock. The young woman brushed her hair back, licked her lips, then licked his cock. Felicity took her turn, until it was wet enough to suck into their mouths. They took turns sucking and slobbering over it. With little time to spare, the stewardess pushed her face into his crotch, to swallow it all.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds