• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lady Pt. 01

A Lady Pt. 01

She's wearing a simple black dress with a pair of elegant high-heels. Underneath the dress, a sensuous black thong and bra and thigh high black stockings, perhaps with garters. The black goes so well against her skin, contrasted by the red of her nails and lips. She is elegant. A lady yes, but a woman with needs and a need to please. Waiting.

From where I sit, I quietly tell her to stand before me. She hesitates, knowing that slight pause might have consequences later, then slowly approaches to me. I watch, noting first the hesitation then hearing the slight whisper of her legs as she moves towards me. I let her stand there, hands at her sides, while I slowly enjoy her body with my eyes. I watch her breath quicken and see the start of a light blush, spreading down her neck to the tops of her breasts. Is it anticipation?

I let her stand a bit longer then rise from my chair and stand behind her. I lean forward and she feels my breath on the back of her neck while I drink in the scent of her hair, the pleasing hint of soap, no perfume, just her natural scent. A first touch as I lightly caress the nape of her neck, trace my finger around an ear, fingertips on her cheek. She trembles slightly, knowing this is just the beginning that her body and mind is there for enjoyment. Knowing she must please me.

As I did with my eyes before, I begin now to explore with my fingertips and hands. My fingers trace down her neck, her shoulders. My hands slowly caress her arms, pausing to touch her fingertips before I continue. She feels my hands again on her shoulders, moving down the front of her body, lightly cupping each breast, thumbs searching for a budding nipple underneath the fabric. Then, downward over her stomach, encircling her waist, along her hips. Her breathing is quick, she tingles. She trembles again and closes her eyes as I lightly brush across the vee between her legs with each hand, drawing a finger along the cleft, savoring her scent, sensing she is enjoying the sensations, but not yet sure she's ready to submit to my needs. Along her thighs then cupping the cheeks of her ass in my hands. Slowly massaging, my hand playing briefly between the cheeks of her ass, hearing the quick intake of breath as I do. I continue to caress and stroke her letting the tension build. I press forward and let her feel my arousal. Anticipation.

I find the zipper of her dress, feel her start as she hears it pulled down, the air on her bare back. I pull the straps off of her shoulders intending to let the dress fall. But almost involuntarily, her arms begin to go up to hold the dress to her until I gently lower her arms back to her sides, noting the second instance of disobeying. I tell her to step out of the puddle of fabric at her feet. She's committed now, she knows there is more coming, soon. Not allowing her to face me, I step back and admire the shape of her body. Her body, pale against the black bra, thong and stockings. Admire the roundness of her ass and shapely legs and the way the top of her stockings accentuate the whole. It's time, I tell her to kneel.

Once again she didn't quite listen and begins to turn toward me, about to voice an objection. I say a single soft word - don't, then again tell her to kneel and watch her sink to her knees. But this is the third time she's not done as I've requested. I walk to my bag and she hears the zipper as I open it to remove a few items. I see her tense a bit, she knows she's been naughty, what is in store? I take an item and walk up behind her. Bending down I whisper to her that it's apparent she needs a little help. I kiss her neck. Then, rising, I slip the mask over her eyes and secure it so that there's no light, feeling her tremble, watching as she almost instinctively raises her hands. Seeing the blush again spread across her chest. Her rapid breathing causing the mounds of her breasts to rise and fall. You understand why you need this I whisper in her ear. She nods hesitantly. You're being very good I whisper in her other ear, my breath warm on her neck, but I think you need something more to help you.

She hears me rummage around in my bag again and walk back to her. Now I'm in front of her, admiring how her breasts swell against the bra. Enjoying the view of her kneeling, legs together but I can see the triangle of the thong hiding her sweetness, the stockings on her thighs, her head tilted to catch what sounds she can. So much pleasure to be released. Hold out your hands I quietly tell her. I take each arm and gently encircle it with the padded leather cuffs, tightening them so they can't be slipped off. Then I buckle them together so that her wrists are tied to each other. Again I whisper in her ear, do you know why you need this my beautiful? A quick intake of breath, a small whimper of acceptance, anticipation? She nods.

While she kneels before me, masked and at least partly shackled, I again begin to explore her body. Running my hands down her arms, now cupping her breasts but more insistently running my thumb over her nipples as they begin to respond. I pull her bra down so that her breasts are exposed, see how her nipples pucker as they're exposed to the air and my gaze, the bra lifting and supporting them for my touch and attention. Ah, there's something I forgot.

I walk back to my bag and she hears the low metallic tinkling like a silver necklace as I find what I want. She wonders as she hears me approach. She involuntarily gasps as she feels a cold metal chain slide across her back. Hears the soft tinkling of the chain as I move across her back, then dangle one end across her breasts. I watch as her nipples begin to pucker and become erect as she realizes what I have in my hand, what is coming next. But not quite yet.

I drape the chain across her neck then lean over to cup a breast in each hand. Her breathing is quick; the flush across the tops of her breasts a lovely contrast to her skin and the black of the bra and stockings. I enjoy the slight weight of her breasts in my hands watching her chest move from her quick breaths. I begin to concentrate on one breast, teasing and tugging the nipple until it stands proud, erect to my touch. A quick pinch between my thumb and finger causes her to gasp at the slight pain. But she arches her back toward the sensation, the quick flare of sensation residing into a pleasurable warmth slowly spreading through her body. I spend loving time with her other breast, giving it the same attention. Every now and again, one hand traveling down her stomach, brushing across her thighs, feeling her warmth.

Then I stop, taking the chain from where it was draped. Sitting down for a while, I admire the curves of her body, the tilt of her head as she tries to hear, to sense what is coming next. Her now erect nipples and heaving chest. Beautiful, but of course she needs more.

She is still kneeling before me, partially undressed, waiting. I'm holding the last item that I took from my bag, there's more in the bag of course, and gently shake it so that she can hear the light tinkling of the chain. She listens, sensing what might be next. I let the tension build, sitting there admiring her. I take the ends of what's attached to the chain and rise, move to her. She feels my breath on her neck, the tops of her breasts, her lips. Gently brushing her lips with mine, her tongue just peeking between her parted lips. A slight gasp as she feels cool metal against her breast again. Not the chain, but hard, smooth metal. I caress her breast, circling her nipple. She's beginning to realize what I have in my hand, what I'm using to tease and tantalize...she quivers in anticipation.

Gently, taking her breast in my hand, I stroke her nipple with the metal and watch her respond, nipple taut and erect. I place the clamp just behind the nipple then slowly draw the tightening band shut until I see the nipple firmly caught between its grip, then one more small tweak until it tightens completely. The sudden exquisite sensation causing her to gasp, try to draw away, her nipple on fire for just a heated second. I keep my grip on the chain and whisper to her that she's doing so well. My lips go to the caught nipple, gently kissing, flicking it with my tongue. Aroused.

I spend the same amount of time and care on her other breast then leave the chain lying against her belly while I step back to admire her again. The flush still radiating across her chest, her breathing quick. Every now and then a small, soft moan escapes her lips, is it pain, pleasure, both? Her nipples are securely caught between the jaws of the clamp, just tight enough to be felt. She can feel the warmth radiating down through her stomach, she knows that she must be moist, she can feel the heat between her thighs. She wants to touch herself, but knows she must not. She wants him to touch her, to tell her how good she is, to appreciate her, she believes that he does but must wait.

Taking the chain in hand with a gentle tug, I tell her to get up. She gasps as she feels her nipples pulled tight, her breasts pulled out and upward. Her legs tingle from kneeling for so long. I keep a steady tension on the chain as I slowly lead her to a spot in the room. She wants to raise her hands, she can't see, but I've told her they stay in front of her. She knows she must trust me. The sensation to her nipples has faded to a low warmth, spreading down her breasts, her stomach. I attach the chain to her cuffs, taut, every movement of her hands now sends little shivers of sensation to her breasts.

My hands once again begin to caress her body, a finger traces a path from the hollow of her throat, down her chest, her stomach, my hand slipping between her legs. I can feel her warmth, her moistness, drinking in the scent of her. I pause, raise that finger to my lips, so sweet to taste. I stiffen. Moving closer to her, my hands now running from her neck, lightly tracing across her bare back moving downward. She quivers. I cup her ass in my hands, draw her to me my lips going to hers, holding her hips to me, tongues gently teasing before I slowly pull away, watching her body arch toward me, wanting the contact, hearing the small whimper when it's broken, for a moment.

My hands go back to her, this time to the straps of her thong. Slipping under them, I slowly begin to work the thong down, feeling the smooth silkiness of her stockinged legs. Her smooth mound is exposed to me, finally. At just the right level, I lean forward and lightly kiss her, my tongue a brief touch on her clit, tasting her sweetness once again as I hear the sharp intake of breath, watch her tremble slightly. I lift one foot to slide the thong away, my tongue dances over the inside of her thigh. Then the other foot, holding it a second to pay like attention, moving up her thigh, a quick lick of her smooth, moist cleft.

Standing, I move close again and un-hook her bra, taking time to caress her breasts, my thumbs teasing her heated nipples again. The bra drops to the floor and I at last see her naked except for the stockings and elegant heels. The chain from the clamps taut, her head is back exposing her neck, her breathing is quick. I kiss her neck. Her thighs move, trying to quench the growing need between her legs. She wants to touch herself, let her fingers go to help, but the chain is too short. A frustrated moan escapes.

Only one last thing to add before we move on. I move back to my bag, see her head tilt and turn to catch where I might be. Taking two more items and quietly I return to her. She doesn't know I'm there until she starts from my fingers on her leg again. I run my hand down her leg then back. Between her thighs, I slip a finger into her for just a brief second. Warm, wet, tasting her once again. My hand runs down her leg to her ankle, tracing the shape of her thigh and calve, across the arch of her foot. A sharp intake of breath as she feels the padded leather slip around her ankle. I place the other one, again taking a moment to explore that sweet vee, enjoying the smoothness, tasting her.

Rising, my hands running along her body I again move close. Feel her hands against my stomach as I pull her close, flick my tongue across her lips, my hardness against her. Taking the chain, I lead her to the big stuffed easy chair that I've already prepared. My mouth to her neck, I whisper quietly in her ear, are you ready...

The chair has been flipped forward on its face, its broad back offering a perfect place for her lovely body to rest. I had thought of using the bed, but that would come later. For now, I wanted her beautiful backside accentuated, exposed for my attentions. Unclipping the chain from the clamps to her wrists, I add another section and let it fall. She feels the coolness of the metal across her stomach, between her legs, the weight adding to the delicious sensations from her caught nipples.

Releasing her wrists, I gently position her across the back of the chair, stretching her arms to either side, clipping her wrist cuffs to attachments in place. A pillow under her head, her face at the edge of the chair back. A pillow under her hips, keeping her lovely bottom raised. A soft moan as she realizes what is happening as I spread her feet and clip the ankle cuffs to the chair. She trembles with a mixture of rising expectation and the thought that she's now exposed and vulnerable, spread across the back of the chair, her legs spread and bottom in the air. I take a moment to admire her. Shapely legs giving way to her delicious ass, the stockings a contrast now to her skin and the winking glimpse of moistness that I want to kiss, taste, savor. I will, in time.

My hands start at her ankles to caress, stroke. Fingertips move along her legs, her thighs, across her ass and bare back. Back down, stopping their travel to explore between her outstretched legs, fingers running between the lips, gently but insistent, hearing the intake of breath as I lightly touch her clit. A finger slips inside, so warm. Another finger. I continue exploring. Upward, a probing fingertip circling her ass, a touch, an already moistened fingertip inserted for a second, watching her quiver. I'm engrossed in her beauty, engorged, my hand against her shapely ass. Then I remember her first hesitant responses and decide there's another aspect of her submission we must explore.

I move around to look at her blindfolded face poised at the edge of the chair. Watch as she tries to deduce where I am, what I might be doing. Her breathing is quick...excited, anticipating? Leaning down I kiss her cheek, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the tip of her nose. I briefly touch her lips with mine and delight to feel her tongue dart forward, wanting more. Talking softly, I remind her of her three errors, two of which she's had guidance. There's more I whisper, are you ready, are you mine?

A low, soft moan while I stroke her cheek, my fingers tracing across her lips. She catches scent of herself on my fingers, her tongue again trying to explore. Her lips around my finger until I pull away form the sensation. I softly ask her again, a hesitant, trembling nod. I kiss her.

My bag is open on the floor. I look inside trying to decide what exactly is needed. Perhaps the crop would be what's needed to help her accept, understand, acknowledge? Maybe the paddle? No, I decide, I know what would be appropriate, and take it from the bag. I'm aroused again.

She hears the muted swish as I try out the toy, wondering what it is. Moving closer, I drape it over her ass, slowly moving it so that she feels the smooth threads between her legs, between her thighs, across her ass, against the lips of her smooth shaven, moist, cunt. I watch as she quivers, trembles, trying to understand what it is I have in my hand. I watch as she starts, gasps, a soft whimpering moan, from the first sharp tingle as I flick the tendrils of the toy across her ass. Rhythmically, softly, I continue to flick the horsehair across her cheeks watching as the blush first on her chest is replicated across the cheeks of her ass.

I watch as her ass cheeks turn a soft pink, bright against her skin and the dark stockings. Her thoughts recede to focus on the sensations to her body. The clamps, the cuffs, the insistent tapping against her upturned ass. The sensations have reached a crescendo. The attentions to her body have receded into warmth that flows from her breasts to her hips, to her legs, her ass, nipples, her cunt. She understands her needs, accepting the means. A low moan as she accepts the sensations. A sigh. I stop.

My fingers touch her ass. There are no marks, just a uniform pink across the warm cheeks. I feel the warmth, feel her trembling slightly and hear her soft moans as her body is still in that zone of combined sensations. I see how she's gently rocking against the chair, see her legs flex as she tries to satisfy a growing burning need for release. Not yet.

I gently caress her burning cheeks, the small of her back, running my hands down her stockinged thighs, slipping a hand between her legs. I'm surprised but delighted to find her wet, feeling her warm juices on my hand, slipping a finger inside while my other hand continues to caress. Finding the chain from the clamps, I give it a gentle tug, while my finger touches her clit, listening to a husky whimper, watching as her body responds to the dual sensations radiating from her clamped nipples and my finger, arching her back, pushing her smoothly shaved pussy against my hand, wanting more.

She's exciting me, my cock stiffening inside my pants. I lean over her, thrusting my hardness against her ass, sense her trying to move back against me but restricted by the cuffs bound to the chair. Leaning over her back, stoking her cheek, my tongue to her ear telling her how good she is. Offering her my finger, again feeling her lips around my finger, sucking greedily, tasting herself, exciting me even more. My cock straining to be released, watching and feeling her attentions to my finger giving me inspiration...

Stepping back I offer her a second finger, gently pumping them in and out of her warm, hungry mouth. Quietly, I unzip my pants and with a slight struggle, release my cock, watching it spring erect, throbbing, from the front of my trousers. She's aware of movement, but other than my fingers, isn't aware of what I've done. Her ass is so inviting, still colored pink, still warm from the flogger, I see the puffy lips of her sweet cunt, sliding a finger between the lips, a finger tip on her clit. Another taste. I move against her again wanting to feel the warmth of her pink bottom against me. So good.

It takes her a moment to realize something is different. She moans around my fingers as she feels a smooth hardness along with the cloth of my pants, realizing what she's feeling. I slide my cock over first one smooth cheek, then the other. Feeling the warmth still radiating from before. It seems that I grow even harder, the smoothness of her skin, the warmth created from the flogger, the roughness of the zipper against my cock. I let it slip between the cheeks of her ass, thrusting, feeling her trying to move against me, still sucking hungrily at my fingers, the scent of her sweet juices. Her ass is so inviting, I contemplate. Not yet.

I force myself to move away from the smooth, warm cheeks of her ass. My finger trailing across her cheeks. She gasps at a light probing touch before my hand moves between her thighs again. A soft moan this time when my fingers slip inside for just a second, teasing her clit, her body moving to the rhythms. I move around to the front of the chair, my cock stiff in front of me, watching her lovely mouth as she sucks hungrily on my fingers. I slowly ease them away from her, teasing, watch as she tries to keep them. The 'o' of her lips, a peek of her tongue, a low moan of frustration and desire, searching. I lean down to kiss her inviting lips, our tongues in an erotic dance. My cock stiff, complaining, beginning to dance on its own. Standing, I caress her cheeks, the tip of my cock just inches away. Gently holding her face, I move slowly forward...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lady Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds