• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Private Sex Show Goes Too Far

Private Sex Show Goes Too Far

12

My friends and I are regular married guys in our early forties. Every now and then the five of us enjoy a boy's night out where we hit the bars and then sometimes visit a strip club. We've been doing this for years but it would be fair to say that the strip clubs have become a bit mundane; there's been talk of us doing something a bit raunchier but so far its only talk. There are a couple of brothels in town and while there has been talk of visiting one of the establishments it was crossing a line that would certainly lead to trouble. It probably wouldn't be something you want do, well as a group. A month or so ago Eddie heard through the grapevine about a couple who put on live shows for small groups of people. This raised our interest and we discussed it over a few beers at our favourite bar and Eddie was nominated by the rest of us to find out a bit more.

A few nights later Eddie rang each of us and told us what he'd found out. He managed to track down a contact phone number and had actually spoken to the female half of the couple who put on the show. The couple would perform at a private address or a motel, the show would last an hour or two and the cost was $400.00. Eddie had asked her to describe herself and her partner and was told that they were both in their early twenties, attractive and with nice bodies. He commented that she sounded real nice over the phone. By this stage we were all pretty enthusiastic and we began to look for somewhere to hold the show and it was then that things went off on a tangent.

Our wives also socialised together doing the normal girls stuff, they frequent the same chick flick movies that us men refused to go to or the local art and fashion shows. Three of them of which one was my wife played in the same tennis club and they see a lot of each other. Anyway, one of them overheard a phone conversation and got wind of the live show. I got the third degree from my wife Kim and I was quite open about it. I told her that the idea of watching a couple actually doing it was kind of exciting. The only questions she asked were whether it was two girls or a guy and a girl, and was there going to be any funny business? I told her that it was a guy and a girl and there was going to be no participation by any of us, well not that I would ever admit to.

She just looked at me funny and left it at that which was surprising because I thought she might have put a stop to the whole thing. The next night when we went to bed Kim suggested that the girls were also interested in watching the show. She said that all of the wives found the idea of watching a young stud in action rather exciting and why should they miss out on all the fun. If it was just girl on girl they weren't interested but a guy and a girl was different. It was an interesting discussion resulting in some of the best sex we've had for a long time.

The next day when things had settled down at work I called the other guys and sure enough all of the wives had told each of them that they wanted to watch the show. In hindsight it solved the problem of a venue, Kevin and Nicky owned a large house in a secluded area up in the hills but close to town. Not having the liability of any children, there was no threat of being disturbed and having to answer why was a strange couple copulating in the middle of the lounge with a whole lot of other people watching. The rest of us have teenage children who are very observant to anything untoward going on. The following Saturday night we all got together like we often do and it wasn't long before the subject came up. From memory it was Kev's wife Nicky who brought it up; she wanted to know when the show was going to be. Now at this stage it was only an idea but as the drinks flowed everyone agreed it was a good idea. Nicky even suggested that we could do it at their place. The $400.00 was nothing when divided amongst the five couples and we would spend that much on a regular night out. What was really amusing was the girls seemed more excited than us guys, maybe we were starting to feel a little nervous about the whole thing and quite rightly so. As the night went on the more lewd the girls became and when I finally got Kim home she ripped my clothes off in our lounge and we fucked on our new couch. She was a woman possessed.

On Monday, Eddie made contact with the couple and arranged with them the following Saturday night at 8 pm, the excitement set in as the nights passed. When Saturday night finally arrived we gathered early at Kevin and Nicky's and it was obvious they had been busy setting up. In the middle of their formal lounge all of the seating had been moved back to the walls, a double mattress had been taken from a guest bedroom and placed in the middle of the room. A dark blue fitted sheet had been placed over it and matching pillow and towels had been placed at the head. The light above the mattress was on a dimmer switch and when turned down the room looked something else. We were impressed and moved into another lounge area to socialise. The drinks flowed and we were all getting in the mood, I think it was a bit of Dutch courage as none us had ever done anything like this before, or were likely admit to. One of the couples, Kelly and John, seemed a little embarrassed and I thought they might do a runner but they stayed.

Just after eight we heard two cars arrive and Kevin and Nicky went down to meet them while the rest of us nervously waited. Not long after Nicky returned escorting a rather attractive couple into the room and introduced them as Shelly and Rob. I was pleasantly surprised; in her early twenties, Shelly was a pretty brunette of around five feet six inches tall. Her wavy hair was cut at shoulder length; she wore just a little pale lipstick but little other makeup. In the light you could see her big blue eyes and faint freckles. She was wearing jade green top and tight black trousers with black ankle boots. It showed off her very nice figure to perfection. Being a leg man, I was most interested in her tight buttocks and well defined thighs. Her partner Rob was tall, dark haired and good looking in a rugged sort of way. He was dressed casually in a blue shirt and jeans. They were very open and friendly and seemed more at ease with the situation than the rest of us. Shelly accepted a glass of wine and Rob a beer as they mingled with us for ten or fifteen minutes when Kevin signalled that we should move into the other room. I noticed Kevin handing over a wad of notes to Shelly who discretely placed them in her handbag; he had earlier collected the money from each of us.

Shelly laughed when she walked in and saw the set up with the mattress, "Gee guys; this looks real good."

Nicky dimmed the lights a little and Shelly waited until we were all comfortably seated.

"Okay, just a few things before we get started. Unfortunately I won't be able to hang around afterwards. I've got another booking later on tonight, it's a girly show so you can keep Rob if you want." she mischievously suggested with a big grin. "When we get started you can as get close as you want but please no touching without being invited. Because I'm doing another show tonight I won't be offering any extras but I'll do so another time if you want. The only other thing is no cameras; I don't want this out on the net. Any questions?" she asked as she looked around. Getting nothing but smiles from us she beckoned to Rob who was sitting on the arm of a couch.

"Come here lover boy, let's show them what we can do." she purred.

Rob walked over to where Shelly was standing by the mattress and put his arms around her, being shorter she stood on tip toes and kissed Rob passionately. The kiss lasted for a while before their hands started exploring each others bodies, from where Kim and I were sitting they were side on to us. I watched as Rob ran his hands down her side and caressed her buttocks and thighs before moving upwards and under her top. Shelly loosened the embrace so that he could caress her breasts. They were obviously turned on as their breathing was getting heavier, I think even by this time they had probably forgotten we were there watching. Rob unbuttoned her top and peeled it off her arms and dropped it to the floor. Her breasts contained in a blue bra were larger than I thought they would be, Rob lowered his head and traced the outline of the bra with his tongue while Shelly leaned her head back with her eyes closed. While doing so he undid the belt on Shelly's trousers and undid the zip. I watched in anticipation as he slowly pushed them down just over her buttocks revealing matching blue panties. Again he ran his hands over her thighs and buttocks for a few seconds before kneeling down in front of her. He unzipped her boots and removed them one at a time then slipped her trousers off. He then moved upwards running his tongue up her thighs, over her G-string and up to her breasts.

Dressed only in bra and panties Shelly undid Rob's shirt - removing it revealed a tanned and well muscled torso. She lowered her mouth onto his nipples in turn before kneeling down in front of him, undoing his belt she unzipped his jeans and slid them down to his ankles. His black briefs were hanging low and straining to hold in their contents. She rubbed her face over the bulge as she slipped off his shoes and jeans. Returning her hands to his briefs she gripped the bulge in front of and stroked it continuing to rub her face over the material. His cock was becoming more erect as it was stroked; finally she reached inside his briefs and lifted his cock out for all to see. It was long and thick with a bulbous head; he was shaved and everything he had was on show. Shelly stroked his cock a few times before bringing her head closer and placing her mouth over its head. A sigh of pleasure was heard from Rob as she worked both mouth and hand. After a few seconds she let it fall noisily from her mouth and looked over at the audience and grinned while her hand continued its stroking.

"This ladies, is the best piece of cock I've ever had. It can do things to me that no other man's ever done. There's no faking orgasm's tonight, well for me anyway."

She turned her head back and took the cock back into her mouth; Rob let her continue for a little while before lifting her to her feet. He unclipped her bra and dropped it to the floor; he then lifted her up and placed her gently down on the mattress. Kneeling in front of her he opened her thighs and kissed his way up each thigh until he reached her panties. Shelly lifted her hips from the mattress and raised her legs as Rob slid her panties off revealing a smooth hairless pussy. Lowering his head he slipped his tongue into her pussy as she lowered her legs, Shelly arched her back as his tongue darted back and forth. Kim reached over and took my hand in hers which broke my concentration. I stole a look around the room and all of the audience were fully engrossed in what was happening in front of them. I noticed that each couple were sitting together just as Kim and I were. I turned back to the mattress where Rob had inserted a finger inside Shelly while his other hand teased her clitoris. Shelly, eyes closed, was stroking her nipples while deep in concentration.

It took a few minutes before Shelly began to shake, she raised her hips and shook as an orgasm took hold of her. Her face was now contorted in both concentration and ecstasy. Rob continued working on her until she reached down and pushed his hands away; she lay quietly for a few seconds and told Rob to lie down on his back. Facing backwards she lifted a leg over Rob shoulders and lowered her pussy onto his face, she looked up and grinned at us as she rubbed her pussy back on forth on it. Leaning forward she picked up Rob's semi erect cock and stroked it a few times before lowering her mouth over it. It didn't take long to get back to its erect state and Shelly then stood up and walked the few steps so that she was standing over his cock. Crouching down she reached down and guided his cock to her pussy and rubbed it back and forth between her lips. From where Kim and I were sitting they were directly in front of us, less than six feet away and we had a perfect view. Shelly directed his cock to the desired spot and lowered herself down onto it. She worked it until it was halfway in and then leaned back onto Rob's chest and spread her thighs as she slowly worked the rest of his cock inside her. Her now exposed pussy was taking the big cock in long slow strokes while Rob supported her buttocks with his hands. I noticed that Kim was restless beside me, I looked over in concern but she turned met my gaze and smiled before returning to the action and giving my hand a squeeze.

For the next half hour or so Shelly and Rob fucked each other silly in a variety of positions, stopping only for a cool drink before getting back into it again. Shelly indeed seemed to have multiple orgasms or it was the best bit of acting I've ever seen. Both their bodies glowed in perspiration as they worked on each other without missing a beat. The audience was strangely quiet; there were no lewd or any other comments for that matter. Shelly was kneeling on all fours with Rob hammering away behind her when she looked up at us.

"How do you want the money shot, cream pie or a blowjob?" she asked.

"Blowjob." was the consensus from the men, the wives kept quiet.

"Typical, the guys always want blowjobs." Shelly commented to the wives.

Seconds later Rob was on his back while Shelly knelt on other the other side of him giving us a good view. She unfolded a towel and placed it beside her. She then leaned down and took Rob into her mouth. She gazed around the room at us as she stroked and sucked at the same time. It was having the desired effect on Rob and we could all see the signs of a pending orgasm. Shelly read the signs also as she sucked on his large knob only lifting her mouth slightly a split second before he fired. She stroked furiously as his cum visibly spurted into her mouth, she pushed globules of it back out with her tongue as he began to relax. Shelly waited for a few seconds before lifting a leg over Rob's torso and inserted his cock back into her pussy and moved up and down on it. Rob groaned in ecstasy as Shelly milked him, she continued until his cock became soft and flopped out of her pussy. Shelly laughed as she picked up the towel and wiped Robs cum from her face.

"Yuk." came a female voice from the audience.

Shelly laughed. "It's all part of the job."

"Its still yuk." was the reply, it got a few laughs.

Shelly and Rob lay back catching their breath for a minute or so, His cock had shrunk back to half its size and her pussy was a little red and swollen. Nicky then escorted them to the shower. Three of the couples promptly left for home, once all of the men's erections had subsided, mine included. I think they left a little from embarrassment but mainly to get home and fuck each other silly. Kim and I weren't going anywhere soon as we had both drunk too much to drive and we had long way to go. While Rob and Shelly were in the shower Kim and Nicky removed the sheet and towels while Kevin and I returned the mattress back to the bedroom. Kevin and I were back into the beers when Rob showered and fully dressed returned; he accepted a beer and joined us. It was another ten minutes before Shelly returned fully dressed and made up. She stayed a few minutes and after thanking us she left for her next show. Rob on the other hand just made himself more comfortable, Kim and Nicky joined us and we sat around and chatted. Rob told us that Shelly and two other girls were putting themselves through university; they had come up with the sex show idea as they were short of money. One of the girls had been a stripper and had done a few shows in a club. The shows were initially girl on girl but when they were asked for male participation Shelly asked Rob if he was interested. They had previously dated for a time but weren't an item when he started doing the shows. Rob thought it was fantastic, he would work with Shelly and sometimes with another girl in a threesome. The third girl was a lesbian and wouldn't work with Rob under any circumstances.

About this time in the conversation Kevin and Nicky went and got more drinks from the kitchen, I didn't think anything of it at the time as they were only gone for a few minutes.

When they returned Kevin asked about the extras that Shelly had mentioned. Rob told us that sometimes she would take on a male from the audience if she was in the mood. She wouldn't do it for nothing; it would cost the guy a hundred bucks. She wouldn't tonight as she had another show and plus we all seemed to be married.

"What about you, do you do extras?" Nicky asked Rob.

Rob laughed, "Only on request."

"I suppose you charge a hundred bucks too." Nicky continued.

"Nope, I enjoy sex too much. I'd do it free of charge."

Nicky took a drink from her glass, "Kevin would like to watch you fuck me, could you do it again tonight?"

I don't know who was more shocked, Kim, me or Rob.

Rob recovered quickly, "Sure I'd love to fuck you. I can keep it up all night if I want."

Nicky emptied her glass and turned to Kevin, "Your fantasy's finally come true. Okay let's go." She turned to Kim and I, "Just make yourselves comfortable here, or you can join us if you want."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Kim quickly replied before I could get my head around the offer.

Nicky and Kevin stood and headed down the hall towards the bedrooms, Rob stood and followed. Just before he left the room he turned back to Kim.

"Let me know if you change your mind, you're a pretty lady and I'd love to do it with you too."

Kim didn't say anything and Rob turned and left the room. All this was way out of left field for Kim and I and we just looked at each other. Then Kim burst out laughing. Now Rob was quite right about my wife Kim being a pretty lady. She stands five feet six inches tall and has short curly brown hair; she has a pretty face with big eyes and a beautiful smile. Her figure is curvy with good sized breasts and nice legs tapering down to trim ankles. She is a little fuller in the figure after bearing two children who are now teenagers, but she still does it for me. We have been married over twenty years and neither of us has had an affair. Mind you I would be too scared, she told me at the start that if I had an affair I would be divorced and destitute in a very short time, if not dead. Our sex life has always been good, Kim would instigate sex just as often as I; she has always demanded and expected a lot of foreplay before intercourse. There's no such thing as a quickie as far as she is concerned.

Kim and I removed all of the bottles and glasses and rinsed them in the kitchen before returning to the lounge. We sat down on a couch and one thing led to another and we started to kiss, I pulled her gently down and we lay side by side kissing. It became more passionate and I ran my hand over her breasts and played with her nipples under her top. I knew I was on the right track when her breathing became heavy. Moving my hand down I caressed her outer thighs over her skirt before slipping my hand between her thighs. She opened them slightly but her skirt was too tight, I tried to pull it up but she pushed my hand away. She looked over my shoulder to towards the hall and the bedrooms to make sure no one could see, satisfied she raised her hips and pulled her dress up herself. I slipped my hand between her bare thighs and up to her panties. She moaned as I stroked her wet panties, slipping them aside I ran my fingers through her pussy. It was like putting my fingers into a hot, wet sponge. She took my head between her hands and kissed me as I played with her pussy. Trusting my luck I slipped her panties down to her feet where she stepped out of them and opened her legs again. Knowing her weakness I started on her clit carefully manipulating it between finger and thumb. While doing this I was thinking about Nicky getting fucked by Rob while Kevin watched. I then fantasised about Rob doing it with Kim while I watched and found it very appealing, my cock was trying its best to bust out of my jeans. I wondered whether Kim would do it, I continued to work on her clit careful not to let her orgasm, she was a lot more calculating down to earth once she had an orgasm even though she would fuck for hours afterwards. I teased her clit while I built up courage to ask.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Private Sex Show Goes Too Far

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds