• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

1234

Content Warning - This fantasy will definitely not be to everyone's taste. It is in the Loving Wives category because the couple smashes their marriage vows. Please don't read further if you are expecting a traditional romance.

*****

I woke up late Sunday morning to the sound of my alarm. I felt hungover and disoriented. The thought of getting out of bed and going to work was repulsive. I lay on my back with my eyes closed hoping for a couple of minutes of peace before I had to get up. The peaceful sounds of waves breaking on the beach didn't make any sense. I cracked open an eye and realized I was in our hotel room in Florida. Even with the curtains drawn, the room was sunlit. The strange buzzing continued. I looked next to me and saw my wife lying on her back with her eyes closed. Her mouth hung open, and she was breathing deeply. Her pale body was covered up to her stomach by the sheet. Her knees were raised, and her legs were spread wide. I stared at her erect nipples encircled by her pink areolas. Her generous breasts were exposed and jiggling from the movement of her hands under the sheet. Her breathing quickened, and I could tell she was close. Unfortunately, I ruined everything when I sneezed.

Her eyes flew open, and she said, "Oh my God, you're awake and watching me."

I laughed, "It's a beautiful sight to wake up to."

"Oh fuck, I'm so embarrassed."

"Babe, I'm a man. We masturbate all of the time. It's no big deal. Well, Ok, I'll admit it. It was pretty damn hot watching you. Go ahead you can finish. I'll leave if you want privacy."

My wife shook her head, and the buzzing stopped. She sighed and pulled her hands from under the sheet. She held a white vibrator glistening with her juices. She wiped off the vibrator and put it in the drawer of the bed stand.

She was still for a moment before saying, "Sorry, I'm not in the mood now."

I kissed her and asked, "I'm sorry to spoil it for you. I know I left you high and dry last night."

My wife smiled and said, "I'll be all right."

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished."

We found the hotel restaurant empty except for an elderly couple. The waitress said the hotel would be full by tonight with college students. There were a lot of students already in town, but you know kids. They are all sleeping late.

The pool was also deserted. We changed into our swimsuits and caught some sun by the pool. We both enjoyed reading and spent a few peaceful hours by the pool. When we got too warm, we swam laps. Around three, the pool started to fill up.

We headed back to our room. I walked out to the patio while Cathy visited the bathroom. All of the activity was on the beach. As far as the eye could see, the beach was covered by college kids lying on beach blankets, swimming, playing volleyball and trying to hook up. There was a crowd around the engineer's patio. Music was blaring from a pair of speakers. The guys had bought a keg. They were giving beer to the girls for free but charging the guys a couple of bucks for a large cup. I wandered over, and Wally handed me a cup of beer. I offered to pay, but he waved my money aside.

"The beer is free for our friends. Hey, do you think I could stash some of the drinks in your refrigerator? Not everyone likes beer and we don't want to disappoint the ladies."

"Sure, need a hand?"

I helped Wally load up our refrigerator. Cathy came out of the bathroom just as we finished. She was wearing only her bikini and flip-flops.

Wally said, "Cathy, can we interest you in a drink? Robert and James are serving Margaritas."

Cathy was surprised when she saw the beach covered with students. We followed Wally as he worked his way to the engineers' room. Wally got me a beer from the keg on the patio. We headed into the kitchen and found James and Robert mixing drinks. They were happy to see Cathy and fell over each other getting her a Margarita. We leaned against the kitchen counter chatting with the three engineers. Fortunately, the counter was covered with appetizers. Cathy and I were hungry after swimming and proceeded to devour platefuls of junk food. We washed the food down with Margaritas and beer. I wasn't eager to fight my way to the keg and was happy to drink bottled beer from their frig.

I had to excuse myself to use their bathroom. I ignored the crudely written sign next to the hallway saying "No Admittance," and proceeded past the two bedrooms. I noticed a sock on the door of a partially closed bedroom door. After using the bathroom, I headed back to join my wife. I heard a moan from the bedroom and paused. I became aware of a slapping sound and smelled the unmistakable odor of sex. No one could see me in the hallway. I felt guilty as I peered through the crack. John was on the bed banging a leggy redhead doggy style. I could not pull myself away from the sight. I had never seen anyone fucking outside of a porn movie.

I got hard as I watched John's dick pound into her pussy. The girl's big tits were hanging down and wildly rocking back and forth. The girl was thrusting her hips back to meet John's thrusts. Every time his crotch slapped against her curvaceous ass, she emitted a squeak. Her squeals got louder and closer together. John's hand slipped around her hip and found her clit. The redhead buried her face in a pillow and screamed. John continued pounding his cock into her dripping pussy. His strokes got shorter and faster.

The girl pulled her head out of the pillow and yelled, "Fuck me, fuck me harder."

She started squeaking again as his hand flew across her clit faster and faster. She screamed into the pillow again. Her vagina must have squeezed his cock hard. John grunted. He held her ass tight against his crotch as his body shook.

I walked back to the kitchen and found Cathy sitting across James' lap at the dining table. Her arms were wrapped around his head and shoulders. She was giving him advanced kissing lessons. She either didn't see me or was ignoring me. I noticed one of James' hands caressing her partially covered ass. She didn't seem to mind the liberties he was taking. If anything she seemed to be encouraging him.

The kitchen was crowded, so I worked my way to the patio and got a beer from the keg. I was staring at the kids playing volleyball. The girls were mostly topless and gorgeous. I was amazed at the variety of breast types. I've had five or six girlfriends in my life depending on how you count. I've experienced everything from small girls with huge mammaries, skinny girls with small buds and large nipples to women like my wife with generous breasts that are more than a handful for my bigger than average hands. I loved all of them. I refuse to discuss cup sizes because I believe in loving the one you are with. Breast size just doesn't matter nearly as much as what goes on in their heads. If the women you love loves you back, you are the king of your realm.

After watching a couple of games of bouncing breasts, I went back inside. Cathy was now sitting in Robert's lap and kissing him. She was facing the patio door and briefly glanced at me. Two hands grabbed my bare chest from behind, and I felt a pair of naked breasts press against my back. I turned around to see the redhead John had been fucking grinning at me. She was wearing only a G-string bottom, a conch neckless and a smile. I couldn't figure out why there was a magic marker hanging from her necklace. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. We danced for a minute with our lips locked together. I spun her around and saw Cathy staring at us.

Cathy turned around in Robert's lap and straddled him. I watched as she ground her hips against his crotch. It looked like a lap dance to me. I grabbed the redhead's ass and broke our kiss.

I said, "Hey babe, what's up?"

She giggled and said, "Nothing much. I just want to fuck you."

The redhead was nothing if not direct. My cock was hard, and her rubbing against it was making me harder.

I looked over the redhead's shoulder at Cathy. Her eyes fixed on mine as she ground her body against the engineer. He was wearing only a skimpy Speedo, and Cathy's fingers were rubbing his chest. His hand was caressing the bottom of her bikini between her ass and pussy. I moved a hand up to cup one of the redhead's pert breasts.

I said, "You don't even know me. I'm at least fourteen years older than you. Why would you want to fuck me?"

The redhead laughed, "It doesn't matter. It counts just the same."

"Counts?"

She pointed to a dozen or so tic marks on her thigh. That explained the magic marker. She said, "It's a sorority game."

I held up my hand to show my wedding ring and said, "Sorry, you're fantastic, but I'm married. I'd never cheat on my wife."

The redhead said, "If you change your mind, I'll be around."

She headed off to collect another trophy, and I looked over to check on Cathy. Her legs were wrapped around Robert's body, and her hips were twisting against his Speedo covered cock. The engineer was breathing hard, and he had a crazed look on his face. I watched in amazement as his body went rigid and he groaned before he rested his head on her shoulder. Cathy held him for a while before getting up and walking over to the kitchen counter. Robert made a beeline for the bathroom. Cathy asked John for another Margarita and drank it straight down.

She took my hand and led me back to our room. She closed the patio door and drew the curtains. She stared at me as she took off her bikini. I watched her sit down on the couch and spread her legs.

She looked at me through half open eyes and said, "You can't believe how horny I am. I'm used to having regular sex and it's been weeks since we did it. The sun, the booze and especially all of the naked flesh are driving me crazy. I need you desperately. I need you to go down on me now. I need your tongue licking my pussy. Get busy, mister."

I dropped to my knees between her spread legs and kissed my way up the tender inside of her thigh. I kissed around her moist pussy and worked my way down her other thigh. My hands slipped under her ass cheeks, and I lowered my face to her pussy. I inhaled the sweet smell of her sex as I licked along the outside of her pussy lips. She had her hands entwined in my hair as she tried to pull my mouth to her hungry pussy.

"Did you like watching your sexy girlfriend giving Robert a lap dance? Did you see him rubbing my pussy? I know he came in his swim suit. Did you know James had never kissed a girl before in his life? I just had to give him lessons. I'll bet the boys loved watching me shake my breasts yesterday to prove that my tits wouldn't fall out of my bra."

"Oh God, I love watching you tease those horny engineers. I love listening to you talk dirty. My wife never talks when we're having sex. Damn, you are so hot. I love my sexy girlfriend."

Cathy groaned and wrapped her legs around my neck to keep me trapped against her sweet tasting sex. My middle finger was slowly thrusting into her wet vagina. I was nibbling on her pussy lips, but I had carefully avoided touching her clit. I licked up her slit but stopped just short of her sensitive little nub. Cathy was intensely aroused, but I wanted to see how long I could keep her on the edge. My hands were cupping her ass cheeks, and my thumbs were on either side of her engorged pussy lips. I held her tight to keep her from pulling my face against her eager pussy.

"Please, Steve, please I need to come. Oh God, please lick my clit."

I pulled my finger from her pussy and licked her juices from it as I stared into her crazed eyes.

"Soon baby, soon. First, I want to hear you talk dirty some more. I loved watching you kiss Robert and James. You got so turned on grinding against Robert's cock. How far are you going to go with these horny engineers? I'll bet they'd love to see your gorgeous tits. There so much prettier than the ones the college girls are displaying. I don't think they could handle it if they saw you spread open like this."

I spread her pussy lips wide open and pushed my tongue into her vagina. Her hands started shaking on the back of my head so I backed off. I blew against her wet pussy. Her juices were flowing out of her vagina and running down her ass. Her hips were trying to thrust against an imaginary cock. I slipped my finger back into her pussy.

"I could flash my tits for them. Oh hell, we used to go skinny dipping in college. I could go topless if you think you'd enjoy watching them ogle my breasts. Would you like to watch them caressing my breasts? I saw the look in their eyes when I was bending over last night shaking my body. I'll bet they'd love to suck my tits. Is that what you'd like to see?"

Damn, she was getting me hard. If she kept it up, I was going to blow my load without even touching my cock.

"Oh yeah, Babe, I'd love to see the boys sucking on your gorgeous tits. I saw Robert rubbing your pussy. I know he wants to fuck you. Hell, they'd all like to fuck my sexy girlfriend."

"Oh God, Steve, do you want to watch them fuck me? Is that what you want? Robert has a big cock. I could feel it when I was dancing in his lap. Do you want him to stick it in me? His big, nasty cock would stretch me so much, I'd never be the same. Maybe you could get him to stick it in my ass. I know you've always wanted to do me in the ass. How about I let Robert take my virgin ass? Would that excite you?"

Oh God, my cock was so hard. I needed release so bad, but I was afraid of a repeat of yesterday's pain. However, Cathy's gorgeous body was impossible to resist, and I planned to fuck her as soon as she had her orgasm. I lowered my head and licked her clit. My thumb began thrusting hard into her sopping vagina. I could tell she was getting close by her labored breathing.

"Oh God, yes, right there, right there. Lick me. Lick my clit. I'm so close..."

The patio door slid open, and Wally ducked around the curtain into the living room. Cathy jumped off of the couch so fast, her swinging legs almost took off my head. She ran down the hall to the bathroom. The only thing Wally saw was her lovely ass as she disappeared into the bathroom and slammed the door.

John, Robert, James and the redhead followed Wally into the room. They all grabbed a beer from my refrigerator and sat down. I noticed Amber had added a couple of tic marks to her tanned thigh.

Wally said, "The keg is dry, and we ran out of everything else. The crowd was getting rowdy, so we closed up our room and decided to hide out here. I hope you don't mind. It's like Halloween when you run out of candy and turn out the lights."

I took a beer from Wally and assured him it was cool.

John said, "It's getting late and thought we would head over to The Club. It's the place we told you about. It has a live band and a big dance floor. You and Cathy should join us. It's a short walk down the beach. I should warn you there will be so many drunk, horny chicks there that even James and Robert can score."

I said, "Cathy lives to dance. I may need some volunteers to dance with my girlfriend since I'm still recovering from a little medical procedure. I'm probably only good for a few dances."

Robert and James were too tongue-tied to reply, but they grinned and nodded their agreement.

John said, "I'd be glad to help. Wally is kind of tied up with Amber."

I said, "Amber?"

The redhead was sitting on Wally's lap with her lips locked on his. He pushed her back and said, "I thought the two of you already met. Steve, this is Amber. Amber, this Steve. This is his hotel room. He's on vacation with his girlfriend, Cathy."

Amber said, "Hi."

She stared at my wedding on my hand and said, "John, I think you mean his wife."

I laughed and said, "No, he's right. Cathy is my girlfriend. My wife wasn't interested in coming along."

John said, "So is she your mistress?"

"Nothing that serious. Cathy is just a cool chick who likes to have a good time. She is also a lawyer and works with my wife, but they are as different as night and day. I met her at my wife's office picnic. My wife is too serious, so Cathy and I were a team in all of the games at the picnic. You can get close to someone in a three-legged race or twister. Luckily for me, Cathy happened to be available when my wife said she had too much work to go on a vacation."

Amber said, "Are you going to leave your wife."

I shook my head, "No, no, no, I love my wife. Cathy is just a casual fling."

Amber said, "So you didn't mind her flirting with Robert and James?"

"Oh hell no. It comes with the territory. Cathy is a free woman who loves to flirt. I don't care as long as everyone is happy."

Amber said, "Are you comfortable with her going beyond flirting? That was a pretty sexy lap dance she was giving Robert. What if she wanted to have sex with someone else? Would you be comfortable with that?"

Her questions were making me uncomfortable. Of course, I didn't want my wife to sleep around, but I couldn't admit she was my wife. If I confessed, I would lose my bet with my wife. Maybe the charade was getting out of hand, but I decided to double down. I had faith in my wife.

I said, "Like I said, she is a free woman, and I have no claims on her. As long as it's consensual, I have no problems with her having sex. Women have just as much right as men to play around."

I said, "Let me check on Cathy. She's been in the bathroom a long time."

I went back and knocked on the bathroom door. Why anyone would design a suite where you had to walk through the living room to get to the bedroom, I'll never know.

Cathy said, "I can't come out. I'm naked. How long are they going to stay?"

"They ran out of beer and are hiding here until the crowd disappears. What's wrong with wrapping yourself in a towel?"

"All of the towels are gone. We took them to the pool. I thought they would bring new towels when they cleaned the room, but they haven't been around yet. Can you get me something to wear?"

"Sure, babe. I'll be right back."

I grabbed the first things I saw. Cathy's beach wrap was draped over a chair, and a pair of bikini panties were lying on the bed. I passed them to her through the bathroom door.

Cathy hissed, "God, Steve, sometimes you are useless."

"What's the problem? The guys all saw you in your skimpy bikini. You only have to walk to the bedroom, and the lights are low. The wrap covers everything."

Cathy opened the bathroom door and said, "Fine."

Wally had been busy in the kitchen and had mixed a vodka tonic for Cathy. He handed it to her as soon as she got to the living room.

Wally said, "I understand you like to dance. The Club has a live band and a large dance floor. It's a short walk, and we are headed out soon. We'd love to have you and Steve join us. Hell, if Steve cannot satisfy you on the dance floor, we have several volunteers to dance with you. I promise we'll behave."

Cathy's eyes lit up at the mention of dancing. She had been dancing since she could walk and she lived to dance. It was the only major incompatibility between us. I can dance to rock, but I have two left feet when it comes to any kind of formal dancing.

Cathy said, "Give me a minute to change."

Wally said, "Why? I know you're a classy older lady, but you're already overdressed as it is. Hell, it's only the beginning of Spring Break, and half of the girls are already topless. A lot of the girls at The Club will be dancing in their G-strings. Just check out Amber."

Cathy's eyes flashed at the older lady comment. She couldn't argue with the fact that Amber was standing there wearing only a tiny G-string, a conch neckless and a smile.

She looked at me and asked, "What do you think? Do you want me to go out in public wearing nothing more than a beach wrap and bikini panties?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds