• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Backstage Interlude

Backstage Interlude

I descend the dark stairs of the Prep school theater cautiously, the only light the faint glow of the exit signs. As I open the door to the hallway, I am greeted by the sound of a sewing machine at work. I call out to you, but I get no response. I walk down the wall, my footsteps echoing off the walls wondering if maybe it's not you down here working. Feeling a little uncertain, I peek around the corner of the dressing room and see you with a costume in your lap and a pair of headphones on. I am about to walk in and tap you on the shoulder when an evil wicked idea comes into my head and staring at your small sexy frame, I decide to act on it.

Steadying myself, I stride up to you and in one quick motion I grab you by the hair, pulling you out of your chair.

"Sluts don't deserve chairs," I snarl into your face as I force you down onto your knees.

"Wha-", You start to stutter, but a quick slap to the face shuts you up.

"Did I say you could speak, Slut!?" I bark. "No, sluts are just like little dogs in heat, and dogs don't speak. The only thing a slut is good for is to fuck and suck. Speaking of which, there's a dick here in need of attention!"

You reach up tentatively to the zipper on my jeans before I push them away. "You seem so fond of using your mouth, you'll use them now, keep those hands behind your back, slut-bitch!"

The hands slowly go behind your back as you lean forward to worry at my zipper. I take the moment to stare down in excitement at my worshipping little pet, on her knees about to take me into her mouth. It takes you a moment to get the zipper down and free me from my underwear, but I choose not to comment. Of course, all thought of your speed evaporates as you take me into your mouth, swirling your tongue around my hard cock.

"That's it, dog. Suck. Take me into your mouth like the obedient depraved slut that you are," I whisper down to you, wrapping my fingers in your hair as I begin to pump into your mouth. "Any minute now any of your kids could walk in here and see how disgusting you are. Wouldn't you love that? All those young boys watching you suck dick, maybe if I'm feeling generous I'll let you suck all of them off, let them spray their cum all over you, coating your tits, and pussy."

All of this talk and your mouth are getting me close to cumming, and I still have a few more things to accomplish before that happens. Using my grip on your hair, I pull you back off my dick, a string of saliva stretching from your mouth to the head of cock.

"Get up, Dog, and get those damn panties off!" I order, helping you up once again by your hair. I pause for a minute thinking using your hair is getting a little old. With inspiration, I pull off of my and quickly slip the strap through the buckle and slip it over your head, a nice makeshift collar and leash. "That's better, whore. Now get those panties off."

You stand up hesitantly shaking your legs out. And then bend over to remove your drenched underwear. Your bend over ass makes too tempting of a target, and I quickly grab a brush resting on the counter and quickly give you a few whacks. "I don't even know why you wear panties, Slut. You're such a dirty whore they're ruined before you even make it out the door."

Once you have them off, you stand up obediently and present them to me. "What the fuck do I want them for, toss them on the counter." As you turn around to drop them on the counter I've had enough. With a sudden surge forward, I fling you face first over the counter, the edge resting just at your belly button. With a jerk, I pull your skirt up exposing your ass and pussy to me. I jerk on your leash forcing your head up and your eyes to look into the mirror where you can see me standing behind you and the huge malevolent grin on my face. With a laugh I position myself and drive into you, my cock forcing its way into your pussy. You grunt with impact and as I build up rhythm begin to moan your hands bracing yourself on the table top.

"You are a dirty little whore, aren't you? Look at you, this wasn't a nice romantic dinner, roses love dovey bullshit. We've still got our clothes on, this is all about fucking about taking whatever the fuck I want from you and you taking it and enjoying it. Only desperate disgusting little sluts do that. Look at yourself in the mirror, whore. Your breasts are spilling out of your dress as I slam my fucking cock into your nasty pussy, and you're liking it!"

As the fucking progresses, your moans get louder echoing off the dressing room walls. "Oh, no, bitch. We won't have any security guards coming down here to ruin our fun," I say, grabbing your panties off the table and stuffing them in your mouth. "There that oughtta shut your fucking mouth up for a while."

I continue to drill my dick into your cunt, the thrusts getting stronger and stronger as I near my climax, I can hear the muffled moans coming from your cumslut body bent over the counter. As I get closer I begin to run my hand slowly over your ass, stretching and releasing your cheeks. Gently, I pressed the thumb of my hand against your asshole. "You feel that, slut? That's my finger, I'm about ready to shove into your ass, but I bet you wish it was a cock don't you? I bet you wish one of your young preppies was here and we could throw you down on this table and double team your right here, take a cock in your pussy, your ass, and one in your mouth for good measure." I work my finger into your ass, pulling it out and back in with the rhythm of my finger. "I bet you'd love that you dirty fucking whore. A whole room full of young studs ready to fuck your brains out and then fuck you some more. I'm sure I can dig up some proper collar and leash, we could drag your naked cum-covered ass all the way up on stage. Make you kneel right there under the lights, our juices glistening on your body as we continue to ravage you!"

I'm also there, and as I eye you up in the mirror, I know exactly where I want to spray my cum. Quickly I pull out of your and spin you around pulling you down to the floor. "Squeeze those fucking tits together for me, bitch!" You quickly comply, and as I jerk myself off the last few strokes needed to put me over the edge, I explode, coating your two orbs with my cum, a dark glint in my eye. As I finish, I lean down and rub my cock across your lips painting them a nice pearly white.

I stand back up and tuck myself away, and straighten up. Looking down at you I smile. "Clean yourself up, Kristie. We have dinner reservations, oh, and don't think about wiping me off of you, I want everyone to know what you are."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Backstage Interlude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 457 milliseconds