• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Unexpected Events Ch. 08

Unexpected Events Ch. 08

12

Once I looked up and saw that it was Mitch I was completely speechless. Mitch was in the bathroom wiping himself off. My hair was a complete mess and I was sweaty once again. Mitch got dressed and walked out to where I was sitting on the bed. He came over gave me a hug and said he had to go. I was still in complete shock I never said bye or even hugged him back.

After he left I went to check on my baby, He was still sleeping. I could feel Mitch's cum running down my legs. Since the baby was still asleep I took the opportunity and got in the shower to rinse off. In the process of rinsing off I broke down and just started to cry. I curled up into a ball on the floor of the shower with the water running onto me and just cried and cried. After what seemed like forever I got enough courage to stop crying and finish washing myself off. After I was done in the shower I dried myself off and then went and put on some comfy yoga pants and a large t-shirt then went out into the front room and sat down and started watching some tv.

While I was watching TV I felt like I should text Chris and see if he has been hiding the fact that he did owe money to Mitch. So I sent him a text saying, "Hello."

Chris replied 5 minutes later saying, "Hello babe."

He then asked, "How was your day."

I just replied normally and said, "Pretty busy had some running around to do."

Chris said, "Im sorry I really wish I was there to help out."

I said, "Its fine wasn't that big of a deal."

I then asked Chris, "So I heard Mitch say something about you owe him money is that true?"

Chris replied back, "Well kinda but that was a long time ago and I thought me and him worked it out, Did Mitch ask you about it when he was there?"

I replied, "No he just brought it up though."

Chris replied, "Well I can figure it out if you want."

The last thing I wanted Chris to do was text Mitch because I wasn't sure if Mitch would say anything about what happened or not.

So I responded, "No it's okay I'm sure you guys will figure it out, I am going to go to bed though."

Chris said, "Okay I love you goodnight."

I responded, "I love you too goodnight."

While I was laying in bed that night I kept thinking about what happened between Mitch and I and how Chris has been hiding the fact he owes money to him. I just couldn't understand why he wouldn't say something to me. Well, I tossed and turned a lot that night and didn't get much sleep. The baby ended up waking up really early the next morning so I was pretty tired.

The week flew by and before you know it the weekend was approaching and Chris would be coming home for a couple days. I was really excited to see him since I hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks. The days came and went and finally Friday night was here and I heard Chris's car pull into the driveway. He came walking in and I greeted him with a kiss while I was holding the baby. He then put his stuff down next to the door and took the baby from me. I then went and sat down on the couch as did Chris.

We just sat and talked and watch some tv together and got caught up on some things. We didn't make a big dinner or anything since he was going to be home kinda late. After dinner we cleaned up everything and went and sat on the couch together to watch some tv. Chris leaned over and started to kiss me so I kissed him back. We started to make out with each other and then stopped since the baby started to cry.

We then attended to the baby and just watched tv the rest of the night. Once we were tired we went and got in bed and went to sleep. The next day came and I asked Chris, "You remember i'm going out of town this weekend for my cousins bachelorette party right?"

My cousin is 3 years older than me and I think a lot better looking than me. She's 5'9" Weighs about 130. She has blonde hair 34D Boobs and goes to the gym every day so she is very fit and has a really nice butt.

Chris replied, "Oh crap I forgot, Do you think you could drop the baby off with my mom before you leave?"

I told Chris, "Yeah that shouldn't be a problem."

The week ended up flying by and Thursday when I was leaving was fast approaching. I got in touch with Chris's mom the night before and told her, "I would be there early in the morning."

She said, "Not a problem I will be up."

I started to pack my bag and bring the clothes I needed. All the girls were bringing dresses and swimsuits since it was supposed to be really hot where we were going. I packed everything else I was going to need as well. After I was done packing I put the baby to sleep and went to bed myself since I had to get up early the next morning.

The next morning came and I gathered up my stuff and loaded up my car and headed towards Chris's moms house, Which was only like 10 minutes away from where we lived. I got there and Chris's mom came walking out and said, "Hello."

I said, "Thank you so much for doing this for me."

She said, "Absolutely you go have fun."

With that I left and headed to my cousins house where we were all meeting. I got there and all the girls were there already. There was 9 of us going on this trip so we had to take 2 cars. I had to drive my car since nobody else thought their car was going to make it. After everything was loaded up we headed out for our trip.

The drive was about 5 hours and it felt like it took forever. We finally arrived at the hotel and checked in. After checking in we put on our swimsuit and headed to the pool for the day. The first day we just relaxed by the pool since we were all really tired from being up early. We went to an easy dinner so we didn't have to get to fancy. After dinner we came back to the hotel and got some drinks and went and relaxed by the pool for the rest of the night. We stayed out by the pool pretty late but eventually all agreed to go to bed.


We all slept in till about lunch time when we finally got up and went downstairs to get something to eat at the hotel. After we all ate we went back to our rooms and just kinda hung out and talked and gossiped with each other. We decided to go to dinner a little earlier since the receptionist at the hotel gave us a good recommendation for dinner. We ended up going to this american style restaurant that had really good hamburgers.

While we were eating we were talking about what we should do for the rest of the night. My cousin wanted to go to a couple bars and since this was her party thats what we decided to do. So we went back to our rooms and all got dressed. I decided to wear a black bra with black laced boy short panties and then a black dress that went to about my mid thigh and then some brown wedges. I curled my hair as well, did my make up and put on some pink lip gloss.

Once we were all done getting ready we all went downstairs to the lobby and walked to the bars since they weren't too far from the hotel. The first one we went to wasn't that great and we just got a couple drinks. We looked up on our phones were to go that might be a little bit better and found a night club around the corner from where we were. We all decided to finish our drinks and head to the night club.

On the walk other there my cousin said, "Remember girls this is an all girls night tonight."

I thought to myself what did she mean by that. Well, we approached the night club and entered. It was really big on the inside and really loud. There was booths in the back where you had a table and servers were walking around with drinks. Then there was a dance floor in the middle and around the dance floor was a bar that wrapped around the whole building. We went and got a table and sat down.

A server came by and asked what we wanted to drink and told us the specials. My cousin saw on the table there was a flier that said they did bottle service. So we all ended up going with that and splitting the bill. We all sat there and drank for about an hour just listening to the music talking and people watching. Some of the girls started to get really drunk and ended up going to the dance floor. I could overhear the maid of honor talking to my cousin.

She said, "You should go out there and dance with someone."

My cousin replied, "No this is an all girls night."

The maid of honor then said, "When I got married I really enjoyed doing whatever I wanted this night and you deserve that too."

My cousin said, "I don't know, Its not really my style to go be with other guy."

The maid of honor said, "Im not asking you to hook up with anybody although I enjoyed it during my bachelorette party."

She then had my cousin drink a few more drinks until she could tell she was feeling the alcohol.

She then said, "Lets go dance."

They then both got up and went to dance. There was so many people on the dance floor that I lost sight of where they went. This just left one other girl and myself at the table while everyone else went to dance. The one girl said to me, "I have to use the restroom."

I asked her, "Do you want me to come with you?"

She said, "No I will be okay."

She got up and headed towards the bathroom. A few minutes had passed and I was completely alone in the booth. A guy started to approach the table, He said, "Hello my name is David."

I said, "Hello my name is Kelsey."

He said, "Nice to meet you."

David looked to be about 5'6" and weighed about 170 was more on the average side had brown hair and green eyes. His hair was a little spiked tonight and looked really nice. He was wearing a plaid button up shirt and then some dark colored jeans.

He then said, "Are you here by yourself?"

I said, "No I am here with my cousin and her friends it's her bachelorette party."

He said, "That sounds like fun, Where are they?"

I told him, "They had a little much to drink and all went to dance."

He said, "Well why are you sitting here all alone?"

I said, "I don't feel like dancing and I have a Boyfriend and a kid at home."

He said, "Oh well I think you should be out there enjoying yourself."

I said, "I don't really feel like dancing."

David said, "Okay what about taking a couple shots with me?"

I thought to myself a couple shots with a stranger isn't bad and especially if I don't have to pay for them.

So I told him, "Sure."

David then flagged down the server and asked for some shots. One shot turned into another which turned into 5 more. I was starting to loose my mind with the alcohol taking over.

David then asked, "Lets go dance."

In my drunken state, I thought to myself I promised Chris before I left I wouldn't dance with another guy. Then I remembered what my cousin said about an all girls night. I then looked towards the dance floor and could see my cousin dancing with someone.

I then looked back at David and said, "Just one dance?"

David said, "Yes just one."

With that I scooted out of the booth and walked with him to the dance floor. We got to the dance floor and David put his hands on my hips and turned me around so I was facing away from him. David them pulled me into him. I started to move with the beat of the music and his hands started to move my hips back and forth. After a couple of songs I could feel he was starting to get aroused. Every time I would move my hips and my butt would drag across him I could feel my butt checks getting spread open a little bit every time.

I had my phone in my hand as we were dancing and I got a text from Chris.

The text said, "Hello, What are you guys doing?"

I responded and said, "We are at a nightclub right now."

Chris responded saying, "You're not going to dance with anyone right?"

I replied, "No."

Just then David saw me texting and grabbed my phone out of my hand and said, "No texting right now."

David then released his grip on my hips and slowly moved his hands down to my thighs. He kept trying to pull my dress up, I had to keep pushing his hands off my dress. David then moved his head to my neck and started to kiss my neck. I just kept dancing and feeling my butt checks spread apart every time I moved my hips back and forth. He kissed my neck for a while I then laid my head back on his chest. I had no clue what was going on at this point.

David then said in my ear, "Follow me."

I then asked him, "Where are we going?"

He then grabbed my hand and started walking me towards the exit. I was defiantly drunk since I couldn't walk in a straight line. We ended up leaving the night club and walking up the street to this other hotel. We got in the elevator and he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me.

The elevator stopped on the floor he was on and then we walked to his room. Once we got there David pushed me onto the bed. When he did this my dress blew up and exposed my underwear. He climbed onto the bed and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his and then put my hands behind his head and started to kiss him.

David then returned to kissing my neck but this time took one of his hands and started to rub my boobs. David then took one hand behind my back and undid my bra. Since I was wearing a strapless bra I didn't have to take my dress off. The more he rubbed my boobs the harder my nipples became.

David removed his hand from my boob and took one hand and started to rub my vagina. While he did that I laid there and could feel myself getting more and more wet. He then made me twitch a little bit and when I twitched it moved his hand to my clit where my sweet spot is.

He then started to rub me faster and faster down there all while he was kissing my neck. I tried to hold out as long as I could but eventually my body started to join in rhythm with his hand.

David then said, "Oh you like that?"

David then came back to kissing me and I grabbed the back of his head with my hands and pulled him into me.

David then said, "I knew you would want this."

I pulled his head back down and started to kiss him more and more as his hand was still rubbing me down there. He could tell that I was starting to get really wet through my underwear. He then took one of his fingers and inserted it into my vagina. I then let out a, "Hmmm".

David then stopped kissing me and I could feel him move down on the bed. He then moved my underwear out of the way. I then felt his tongue touch my vagina.

David said, "Oh you are a little sweaty down here!"

Then David started to lick and play with my clit. This made me arch my back and let out a loud, "Hmmm YEAH!"

David was licking my pussy for what seemed like forever and all I could do is moan louder and louder, "Hmmm Yes, Right there!"

David took one of his hands and started rubbing my boobs while the other one was helping him keep my pussy spread open. This continued for what seemed like forever when all of a sudden I felt my body tense up.

I let out a, "Hmmm Oh my god yes!"

I then sat up on the bed. David said, "We are just getting started sweetie."

David then pushed me back on the bed. I could hear him taking off his pants. I then said, "Please use a condom."

David replied, "Okay."

I then felt him get back on the bed and spread open my legs.

I then felt his dick being inserted into my pussy. I had to arch my back and move my hips to help him. David then started to insert his dick into me. I could feel him forcing it inside me.

I said, "Ouch."

He then said, "You're so tight kelsey!"

David pulled back out and this time tried again. When we tried again I rocked my hips back and forth and arched my back to help him. This was hurting the more and more he went in. After 5 minutes of inserting and pulling out and putting it back in I could feel he was all the way in. He then started removing his dick and putting it back in trying to loosen my pussy. David was feeling like he was the biggest I have ever been with.

Since The whole Mitch thing happened which was 2 months ago I hadn't had sex with anyone. Chris was always out of town and when he would come home he would be too tired to want to.

All I could think in my head was "Ouch this hurts."

He just grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into him. I had my eyes closed and head turned towards the side.

David then started going faster and faster and deeper and deeper. I could hear both of our bodies smack together when he pushed all the way inside of me. For some reason as much as I didn't want this to happen my pussy was becoming more and more wet. With how drunk I was I didn't have full control of the situation and David knew this. With every stroke I could hear my juices from my vagina smack up against his body when he went all the way inside me.

David then said, "You were really wanting this."

I then muttered to him something I don't even remember.

He then put his dick all the way into me and held it there for a few moments. I had to arch my back the entire time he did this. I was fighting the urge to moan as good as it felt, I had so much to drink that my mind went blank and forgot about everything I promised.

David wasn't letting up he had grabbed my hips and was pulling me into him deeper and deeper.

I couldn't resist anymore and let out a loud, "Oh my god Yes!"

David realized that I was really enjoying what was happening to me.

After a couple times of David going all the way in me and holding it there, My pussy loosened up and he started pumping his dick faster and faster into my extremely wet pussy.

I let out a, "Oh my god Yes, right there!"

David said, "Your pussy is starting to enjoy this."

Then he started kissing me and I slipped my tongue into his mouth as he kept drilling my pussy, I then couldn't kiss him anymore since I started to moan so much.

I just kept saying, "Ugh this feels amazing!"

David then said, "Your turn to be on top."

I then let him lay down on the bed. While I was climbing over the top of him I slid my underwear the rest of the way off. I then could see his dick and all I could think is Oh my god. I then saw that he had a lot of white stuff on the condom from me. I then threw my leg over him grabbed his dick with my hand and then slipped it inside of my pussy.


This time I started going up and down slowly and started to really enjoy this. Before to long, He took control again and started thrusting his dick as hard as he could into me.

All I could do is lean back and let out a, "Hmmm awe, Oh Yes!" Over and over again I kept repeating those words.

David responded with a, "Hmmm, Yes!"

I could feel him thrusting his dick into me as far as it could go. Every time he did all I could do is just moan, "Hmmm Awe, Hmmm!"

He then pulled me down to his face and started kissing me as I was just sitting on him. I sat there on him so his dick was as far into me as it could go until I couldn't slide it in me anymore. We kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes then he said, "I want to do you doggy style."

I then got off him and put my head on the bed and ass up in the air. He then came up behind me slid my dress up over my butt then slid his dick right into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and started slamming his dick into my pussy as fast as he could go and as hard as he could.

I couldn't stop, "Hmmm Yes, awe!"

David said, "Oh yes take that dick!"

I just kept saying, "Hmmm Yes, Oh my god!"

My boobs were swaying back and forth so fast that I was beginning to loose my breath. I actually had to grab a pillow and bite on it to stop me from moaning so much. I then tried to push myself up with my hands and be on all fours while I arched my back but David was going so fast and so hard that I ended up just putting my head back on the bed.

I then told him, "Faster, Hmmm, Yes, Faster."

He was going so fast the bed was starting to shake like crazy. All I could do is bite on the pillow while David had ahold on my hips and would push me away and then pull me back and slam me into him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Unexpected Events Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds