• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Agency Ch. 24 (E. Watson Pt. 1)

The Agency Ch. 24 (E. Watson Pt. 1)

12

I was rattled awake by a sudden jolt. Pulling the small complimentary airline eye mask off my face, I was assaulted by the bright cabin lights and sun pouring through my window. Rubbing my eyes, I began to acclimate to the light, enough to realize that we had finally landed in London.

It had been a long flight. As the plane began to empty, I was finally able to get up and stretch my legs; something that had been impossible to do when I was seated next to the sweaty fat man who had occupied the seat beside mine.

Walking through the airport, I began to hear the strong British accents around me. It was my first time to Europe and there was so much that I wished I could see, but I knew that I was here for business. I was at least hopeful that on my drive from the airport that I would have the opportunity to see some of the sights.

After locating my driver in the terminal, we made our way into the car and toward my assignment. The customary envelope awaited me in the back seat of the car. Throughout the entire flight I had pondered who my next client could be. Based on everything I had learned about The Agency at the retreat, I assumed that my client would be an American celebrity who was working in London. It didn't seem likely that they would pair me up with a British celebrity, because that would likely be handled by the European sector of The Agency.

The wait was over, as I opened up the envelope and pulled out the letter from Eliza:

Joe,

I hope that you have recovered from the strenuous retreat. We were very pleased to receive such positive reviews from your clients at the retreat and believe that we have added to your already extensive client base.

Today, you will be adding another actress to your client base. The situation with our company and this client is somewhat complicated, due to the boundaries of our American and European sectors. The client you will be with is Emma Watson.

Emma was originally under the umbrella of our European sector, since she is a British actress. However, due to the amount of travel and business she does in the United States, paired along with issues she has had with previous European associates, she has been transferred to our client base.

For the next month, you will be staying at Emma's London apartment. While it is not normal for our associates to stay at a client's place of residence, we have made an exception in this particular instance. Emma would like the opportunity to try you out, while she is in London filming her next movie.

You will be posing as Emma's housekeeper. In all likelihood, you will not have to interact with anyone regarding your stay, but that is your story if one becomes a necessity. You are to remain inside Emma's residence at all times, to avoid being located by the paparazzi that hang around her apartment.

Below is information on your client, Emma Watson:

Age: 26
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Measurements: 33-23-34
Bra Size: 32B
Pubic Hair: Shaved or Landing Strip
Sexual Experience: Mild
Favorite Position: Girl on Top
Personality: Playful, but strong willed

As you may or may not know, Emma has been a very outspoken woman in the "Equality for Women" movement. Emma enjoys using our company, because it allows her to enjoy her sexuality, without risking the negative image of being tied to a man. However, it is important that information about your relationship not slip out to the public, as this would be catastrophic for her image. As always, use discretion.

Best of luck,

Eliza

I sat nervously excited at the news I had just read. Emma Watson was around my age and I had grown up loving the Harry Potter movies. Emma had been one of my first celebrity crushes, and the opportunity to live that out in real life was beyond exciting.

The car was moving through the wet streets of London with great ease, but I was a little on edge being on the left side of the road. The car slipped into a dark alleyway before stopping at a service entrance door. I grabbed my bag and headed inside.

The service entrance led me through a dark hallway and into a nice kitchen, which had its fair share of marble counter tops and high end cooking equipment. Further inside, I passed a living room and study before entering the main foyer for the townhouse style apartment.

"Hello," I called out to see if anyone one was home.

My voice echoed off the high ceilings which were covered in wood trim. I waited a few seconds, but no voice could be heard. However, after a few moments I heard the shuffle of feet coming from upstairs. The footsteps grew louder and louder until suddenly Emma appeared over the banister of the staircase.

"Oh, hello, I thought I heard someone downstairs. You must be Joe?" Emma said with her beautiful British accent.

I gave a nod and Emma responded, "Please, come upstairs and I will show you around."

I hauled my suitcase up the hardwood staircase. When I reached the top, I was greeted by Emma's gorgeous smile. Her hair was down and a bit askew; but in a sexy way, not a disheveled way.

"Pleasure to meet you," Emma said, greeting me with a hug, "How was your flight?"

"Not the best. I was a little uncomfortable so I didn't get much sleep. I was definitely glad to land and be here."

"Well, you will have plenty of time to rest in just a few minutes, because I have to go to the set. Let me show you where you will be staying and then we can talk for just a minute."

Emma led me down the hall and showed me the upstairs rooms, which included: 4 bedrooms, a home theater, a small library, an office and a number of bathrooms. At the end of the hallway was my bedroom, which was right next to Emma's room. She showed me inside, where I set down my suitcase.

Emma sat down on the edge of my bed and I joined her. It still seemed very surreal to be sitting across from someone who I had a crush on for so long. I had held her beauty in such esteem for so many years, but it somehow wasn't a letdown to meet her in-person.

"This is always the somewhat awkward part for me," Emma confessed, as the smile slipped away from her face, "I want to explain exactly how I like this arrangement to go, so that you know how I operate. Let me know if anything I say isn't clear.

"First of all, I will spend most of the mornings and early afternoons filming over the next month. You are more than welcome to do whatever you'd like over the time that I am gone. I want you to be as comfortable as possible during your stay here.

"As for the intimate times...this is the uncomfortable part for me," she said with a nervous snicker, "I guess that I am a little different than most of the clients you all get, or so I have been told. I haven't really explored my sexuality until the last year or two, but what I have quickly found is that I am a "pleaser". What really gets me off is doing things that my partner really enjoys. I guess in a way, I like to almost be a sex slave."

"How so?" I asked, unsure due to her lack of description.

"For instance, if you want me to walk around the house naked, then that is what I want to do. If you want to have a different style of sex, then that is what I want to do. If you want to tie me up, then that is what I want to do. I want to do whatever makes you happy, because that will make me happy."

This flipped the tables on everything I had ever experienced with The Agency. Our number one purpose was to please the client. However, now I was being told that it was not what my client wanted, but what I wanted. In order to please the client, I had to please myself. While her request made sense, it seemed very counterintuitive based on my job.

"Be thinking of things that you'd like to do while I am gone. Eliza gave me your cell phone number. I'll text you when I leave so you can have my number, in case you need anything while I am gone."

Emma nervously smiled and left the room. I remained seated on the bed, confused and trying to process the conversation I had with her. I was being asked to do as I pleased with Emma. In my entire time with The Agency, I had plenty of sex, but it was always with the client's desires in mind.

It wasn't like I didn't have ideas of things that I wanted to do with Emma. Heck, I had been dreaming of things I'd like to do with her for years. However, I wasn't really sure how this situation would go over, with it being so much different than anything I had experienced in the past.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to reveal a new text message that simply read, "Emma ". I saved her number into my phone and laid down onto the bed. The lack of sleep on the plane, coupled with jetlag was beginning to get to me. I knew I needed to brainstorm what to do with Emma; but at this point, my dreams may have been the most useful form of brainstorming.

It seemed like only a matter of minutes before I was awake again; however, the clock would disagree with nearly five hours having elapsed since I lay down. I had been extremely tired, and could have slept longer if the ringer on my phone hadn't woken me.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, straining my eyes to read the text message that had awoken me. As my eyes finally came back into focus, I saw that it was a text from Emma, "Just got done shooting my scenes for the day. Heading to wardrobe to get changed and will be headed back."

It was hard for me to get excited about Emma returning, given how sleepy I was. As much fun as I knew we could have together, sleep seemed far more important at the given moment. I lay on the bed and my mind began to wander to the soundstage that Emma was at. My mind imagined an anxiously excited Emma slipping away from the set and rushing to wardrobe to change her clothes so she could come home to her new houseguest.

I wanted to test the waters on the "sex slave" thing that Emma claimed she wanted to do. She had never set any limits, so my natural curiosity wondered what all she would be willing to do for me. I began to type out a reply to Emma's message, "How about a sexy striptease for your new friend?" Send.

I felt nasty from my long flight and long nap, so I drug myself out of bed and into a hot shower. While in the shower, I could hear my phone go off once. After I finished my shower, I checked my phone and saw a new text with a video attachment from Emma. Shocked, she had fulfilled my request I sat on the edge of the tub and pressed play.

The video began with Emma fumbling to set her phone down at an angle in which she could be seen. After a few seconds, Emma appeared on the screen and gave a sly smile to the camera. She began to sway her hips, as if to music, even though no music could be heard on the video. Emma reached her arms down toward her blouse and slowly began to pull it up her body, revealing her flat belly.

Even though she was dancing to no music, it was as if the movement of her body caused a tune of its own. As she pulled the blouse up toward her breasts, you could see the bottom of a white bra appear, before Emma turned her body around. She finally removed the blouse, showing off the back of the white bra.

She peaked over top of her shoulder and showed off her cute innocent smile, as if she was proud of the naughtiness she was accomplishing. She then moved her hands down toward the medium length tan skirt that covered her lower half. Continuing her dance, she began to slowly slide the skirt off of her smooth white hips. As the skirt began to leave the frame, you could see a lacy white pair of panties making their appearance.

The skirt dropped to the floor and Emma moved out of frame and the video came to an end. She hadn't shown off much, but that almost made it sexier. Her body was terrific, but I was even more impressed with the sexy confidence she showed in the video. She showcased both a look of innocence and a closet freakiness that got my motor running.

"Very sexy," I replied.

"There is plenty more where that came from," she responded, followed by a winking emoji.

As if I had taken a shot of espresso, sleep didn't seem so important anymore. It seemed as if this different style of assignment wouldn't be too hard to get used to.

A little while later, Emma returned home. She had slipped into the house quietly but called up to me from downstairs. I rushed downstairs to meet her.

"I hope your day wasn't too boring," Emma said as she pulled food containers out of a large plastic bag, which I assumed was our dinner.

"I mainly caught up on my sleep. I was exhausted, so a nice long rest was good for me."

"What would you like to do this evening?" Emma asked, unsuccessfully trying to disguise a smile, which made me realize she was interested in doing something naughty.

"I was thinking tonight would be a good night to get to know each other," I responded, "I've always found it best to start off slow and get to know each other. I thought that maybe we could start by taking a nice warm bath together, which will give us some time to be close to one another and talk. Then we can move to the bedroom and just play around a little bit and see what is going to work for us."

"Sounds delightful!" Emma said with excitement in her voice.

With the plan laid out and agreed upon, it was difficult to focus on eating dinner. I was ready to slip into the tub with Emma and begin to explore that delicate white skin she had showed off in her video. It appeared that Emma was also a bit disinterested in dinner, eating a few bites before excusing herself from the table.

"I think I'll head upstairs and get everything ready for our evening together. Would you mind giving me fifteen minutes to get everything prepared before you head upstairs?"

I gave Emma a nod as she slipped out of the kitchen and headed up the wooden staircase. I took a mental note of the time and tried to keep myself preoccupied. The time crawled as I nibbled on the dinner Emma had brought home.

Ten minutes passed and I was beginning to get antsy. The video Emma had sent me had gotten me incredibly horny and I was ready to finally have some time to be intimate with her. This would be the first time in this job to do things that I specifically wanted to do, rather than oblige my client's personal preferences. It was very liberating to not have to worry about that particular pressure. My main focus would be to just have fun and make us both feel satisfied sexually.

Finally, the fifteen minutes was up. I set down my fork and moved upstairs as quickly as I could without running. When I reached the top of the stairs, I could see light peeking through from Emma's bedroom.

"Emma," I called out, trying to pin down her exact location.

"I'm in here," she yelled back from the bathroom which was located off her bedroom.

I walked through her dark bedroom and opened the door to the bathroom. A bath was drawn and resting beside it was a silver tray holding a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses. The bathroom light was dimmed and I found Emma sitting on the edge of her sink counter top wearing sexy red lingerie. The red bra pushed up Emma's small breasts, giving her some very nice cleavage.

"Are you ready to take things slow?" Emma said with a sly smile, "I figured I could finish that video I sent you earlier."

The huge smile on my face was involuntary. I wasn't quite sure what to say or what to do next.

"I'm definitely ready," I finally managed to say.

"Go ahead and get in the tub so I can join you."

I quickly removed my shirt and pants, tossing them to the side. Peeling off my boxer briefs my hard cock flopped out, standing at attention with a drip of precum already oozing off the tip. I stepped over into the large bathtub and lowered myself into the warm water.

Once I was settled, my attention turned back to Emma, who had gotten off her perch on the vanity. She stood in front of the tub, finally showing off the bright red thong that had been hidden by her crossed legs while seated. Again, Emma began to move her hips and dance as if to a pounding beat that was in her own head.

As Emma turned her body, I was given my first look at her firm bottom. Emma had fair skin, but enough tint to it to not look pasty. The red thong began to slip off her bottom, revealing the little bit of her butt that was covered by the red material. Emma turned back to face me revealing a cleanly shaven pussy, whose slit was barely visible, even from my lower vantage point.

Emma then reached behind her back and unclasped the bright red bra and slipped the straps off her delicate shoulders. Just like that, she was naked. Standing in front of me was a beautiful woman with brown hair that hung just past her shoulders. Her small perky breasts were just about perfect. She was petite but still had an incredibly sexy feminine physique.

Moving over to the edge of the tub, Emma stepped in and lowered herself into the water across from me. I finally took my eyes off her gorgeous body to pop open the champagne and pour us each a drink.

I handed Emma a glass and said, "A toast: To the start of an incredible evening and an incredible month with an even more incredible woman."

Emma and I clunked our glasses together and each took a sip of the bubbling wine. I set down my glass and moved my hand under the water, rubbing on Emma's legs and feet which were stretched across mine. The water was just high enough to submerge Emma's breasts, but the crystal clear water still allowed the opportunity to catch a nice glimpse, even in the dimly lit room.

Emma leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the touch of my hands on her body. There was something incredibly sexy about the sweetness that she possessed. In no way was she the type of person I had ever expected to be a freak in the sheets, but in many ways that made me more attracted to her.

Emma opened her eyes and sat up, pulling her body across the tub to my side. She rose up and straddled over my legs, before placing herself on my lap. The tip of her hair was wet and clung to her chest and back. When she had risen, she had given me the opportunity to watch the drips of water rush off her perky little breasts.

My plan was similar to the plan I took with most of my clients, get to know the woman personally before we explore our sexual side together. However, I found myself immersed in sexual hunger for Emma. Feeling her thighs touching mine under the water, looking at her beautiful smile and imagining all the fun we could have together was too much excitement to delay.

I wrapped my hands around Emma's back and pulled her body as close to me as I could. From her hips up against mine, all the way to our locked lips, we were one. Not a word was spoken, but that was only because no words were needed. We could both feel the heat between us and were tired of prolonging the inevitable.

Our kiss began sweet and tinder. I lightly pressed my lips against hers, as I rubbed my hands slowly across her back. The more that I kissed and touched her, the more intense Emma became. Our make out session turned more and more sexual with each passing moment. I began to use my hands to play with Emma's breasts and butt. Emma pulled her hips tight against mine, allowing my hard cock to rub along her slit.

The small splashing of water was the only noise in the room. The silence almost seemed to transport us out of reality and to a place that only had us. The rest of the world seemed not to matter as we were so focus on each other's bodies.

Sex could no longer wait, as the grinding of Emma's hips on my cock had me oozing with excitement. I grabbed onto Emma's hips and lifted her up just enough to reposition her over my cock. She let out a surprised giggle, giving a light moan as I slipped inside of her.

Once my cock managed its way inside Emma's warm pussy, Emma seemed ready to take charge. She began to ride me, sending small waves crashing against the side of the tub which each movement. I clasped by hands on her ass as she began to work.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Agency Ch. 24 (E. Watson Pt. 1)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds