• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sara Shows Her New Man Self Love

Sara Shows Her New Man Self Love

I felt vulnerable for the first time as Sara and while part of me was nervous, almost hesitant, the other part of me was exhilarated. I felt nothing more than curiosity as I faced an unknown scenario and what it would lead to.

I met Daniel much like I've met most of the men I did as Sara. Except this wasn't a post of mine on Craigslist. This was his post and after I read it, I was compelled to respond to it. The entire time I typed my response and waiting for his back, my heart nearly exploded.

He was looking for a girl like me for a unique opportunity. Nothing extreme but he wanted to explore a deep fantasy he has had for a long time and wanted someone special to help him achieve it.

I'm always game for making a man's fantasy come true. Most of my encounters revolve around making men's fantasies come true. I am a chameleon of sorts in that I craft my look, from the clothes to the attitude that he's looking for. Some may consider it losing power as a woman but I see it as making the man happy. If he's happy then I'm happy.

So when he finally replied to me, I was filled with some anticipation. What did this man want? What was his fantasy?

He wanted to meet for some lunch so I found a place not far from work and took an earlier lunch. He was interesting. Mid forties, comb over and sort of paunchy but an amazingly pleasant demeanor. I felt at ease as we engaged in some small talk.

He said he was looking for a girl to come over and let him dress her up. He liked the idea of a girl to come over and he would dress them up in lingerie. He said that he's done it with a few girls where he used to live and wanted to start doing it again.

I thought to myself that I'm pretty adventurous. I'm willing to try different things and being that I'm all about making men happy in achieving their realization of fantasies, I was all for it. It helps that I didn't get any weird feelings meeting up with him.

When Saturday night came, I made my way to his place. It was small and off of a side road. He had a few neighbors but lots of privacy and from what I could see, a nice deck in the back. Maybe we would have some fun back there.

As he let me in, we sat in his living room and had some chit chat. He offered me some wine, which I declined just to be on the safe side. As we talked some more, I was getting more curious what he had planned for tonight.

I told him I brought some things over, some very sexy lingerie he might want to see me in before we got into the fun for the night and he smiled.

He said that when he said he wanted me to model lingerie, it wasn't mine but ones he bought earlier. I was intrigued. I never had a man buy me lingerie since Steve to wear before we had sex, so I was a tad excited.

I told him I was game and asked where he wanted me to change. He asked if the bedroom was ok and said sure. I followed him upstairs and into his bedroom. He had a four poster bed and was decorated with a feminine touch.

I assumed he had a wife or girlfriend that lived there but was out of town. He assured me he was single but this gave him a sense of relaxation. It was pretty and honestly, it made me very relaxed.

He walked to a closet and pulled out what he wanted me to wear.

He had opaque white stockings that felt like socks. It had blue colored bands on the thigh part and thick. He also had white cotton bikini cut panties and a cute white t-shirt. He asked if I liked it and I did. It had a college sorority girl feel to it and was very much a turn on.

I slid my cute jean shorts and pink panties off, slid my Rolling Stones tee and stood there naked. I wanted him to see me naked, vulnerable in my own skin. I could feel him staring at my clit and it excited me when saw him smile. While I don't have the biggest cock and hormones has made it smaller, but if the mood is right and the guy is good at what he does, I get very hard.

I sat on the edge of the bed and slid each stocking on one at a time. Then I stood up and slid my panties on. They were tight but with him looking at me, the bulge in my panties got bigger. While I love lace and satin, I do love the feel of cotton on my nice clit. I finished by sliding on my tee and stood up.

At this point he was sitting in the chair and I could see him slowly grinding his hand over his pants around his cock. It made me smile knowing I'm making a man hard while getting dressed.

I sat back on the edge of the bed again and smiled and asked if he was going to join me on the bed. I told him how dressing for him made me very wet and very horny. I told him I wanted his cock.

He smiled but didn't move. Now I'm curious. Apprehensive. Why wasn't he coming to the bed?

I was about to stand up. Maybe change back into my clothes. Maybe get out of there. He was obviously turned on. I could see him stroking his cock over his pants. Him not taking advantage of a hot girl wanting to please him made me feel slightly rejected.

Instead, I asked him why he won't come over to me. Why he wouldn't let me play with him. Wasn't I sexy?

He smiled and said that he likes to cum a certain way. I gave him a puzzling look and he cleared his throat and preceded to tell me what he really wanted to do.

He loved watching a girl play with herself. He loved watching a girl get hard and wet and he would watch, play with himself.

I was more than curious. I mean I love making men's fantasies come to life but it usually came by way of my amazing mouth or my even amazingly tight ass, I'm not sure if this would really work for me.

Instead, I decided to just give in and let it roll. So he moved the chair closer to the bed and I slid on the bed.

I started by running my hands at my knees, the feel of the cotton stockings on my legs sent shivers up my body. My hands slowly move up and I feel my freshly shaven legs, where stocking ends and flesh begins.

I look over and see his smile and it turns me on. For the first time, it's what I'm doing to myself that is turning a man on rather that my mouth and tongue. I look and see that his zipper is pulled down and his hand is slowly sliding in his pants.

I decide to pass by my clit, wrapped and covered in the snugness of the cotton white panties he's picked out for me and I play with my firm and supple b cups. My nipples have always been sensitive and when I lived as a male, anytime someone played with my nipples and breasts, I always became more turned on.

As my nipples get hard, you can see them through the baby doll tee he made me wear and I roll them between my fingers. I pinch them and as I elicit a small moan, he follows in turn. He tells me he like seeing my nipples getting hard. I pinch them and roll them harder and I feel my clit getting more and more engorged, swelling in my panties.

I ask him if he likes what I'm doing and he nods. I see that his hand is deep in his pants and I can make out him stroking his cock. I ask if I can see him stroke his cock and he shakes his head. He says he wants to see more.

My right hand slides from my breast to my stomach and right over my throbbing clit. You can easily see my hard clit bulging in the cotton panties. I can feel my pussy getting wet and swollen as I slowly writhe in the bed.

My right hand slides over my cock and I get goosebumps all over my body. I'm tingling. I'm no stranger to playing with myself. When I'm alone I will always pour some wine and pleasure myself. Sometimes I get to it and finish quickly. Sometimes I love to edge myself for hours before letting out the sweet release of cumming.

Tonight, I'll let this man dictate hero slow and fast I go. This is amazingly erotic. I've never shown a man how I masturbate or even let one watch. So being in this position, as one hand plays with my tits and the other strokes my raging hard clit over my cotton panties, I give in totally to this mans will and whim and let him tell me how he wants me to go.

I tease the waist of my panties and decided to step this up a little and make eye contact. I wink and stare directly at him. My tongue parts my lips and I bite my bottom one as my hand breaches the waist band of my panties and my hand finds my swollen sissy cock. I love that while I am on hormones, I can still get a hard erection. I don't cum as much but since it's been a few days since I last came, it should be plenty.

As my hand slides into my panties, I grab my swollen clit and start to stroke it. I never break eye contact with him and the entire time, he smiles at me and keeps stroking his cock. I wiggle some more in the bed and I find myself lost in the moment of playing with myself. Lost in pleasuring myself as another man gets off watching.

As I start to slowly stroke myself he finally unbuttons his pants and pulls them open. He has on white boxers and I can see some of his cock, wrapped by his hands as he grinds and strikes. It puts me over the edge. I so want to slide off the bed and take him in my mouth. I know he doesn't but the urge is too great. I however obey. This is his fantasy.

I roll to my side so I'm facing him and as he smiles, he tells me to take off my tee. I follow his command and take it off, letting it fall to the floor. My perky breasts are hot and as the air conditioning hits my bare breasts, my nipples get even harder.

I ask him if he wants to have me take off my panties. He shakes his head and tells me to keep playing with myself under my panties. I put one hand in my panties and decide to slide my other hand behind me, to start to tease my sissy pussy.

He pulls the waist band of his boxers down and show me his hard cock. It's swollen and as rock hard as any cock I had the pleasure to taking in my mouth or ass. His head is beautiful, swollen snd beckoning to me. It's hypnotic. His cock to me, while normal in size and thickness, is beautiful to me. That which you can't have becomes the only thing you want at that very moment and right now, I feel as if I'll die if I can't have his cock to myself.

I follow suit and pull the waist of my cotton panties down and show him my swollen sissy cock. I want him to see how turned on I am right now. I want him to see how he makes me, what kind of sissy I am.

His smile gets bigger and his stroking gets faster and I know without a word how much he's enjoying this. I take my index finger, sliding my wet tongue over it and then circled it around my swollen head. I tease the head of my clit and my entire body is covered in goosebumps. It makes me writhe more and moan louder.

His boxers are pulled down all the way and again, I'm turned on and mesmerized by his cock. His hand slowly strokes from base to tip and back in what looks like an orchestrated movement.

I pull my panties down to my knees and expose my entire sexuality. I show this man my clit. I want him to see what he's doing to me and I run my fingers up and down my swollen and throbbing clit. I nearly cum from that. In fact, a small amount of pre-cum seeps out and I take my fingers, swirled it around the head of my sissy clit and bring it to my lips. My tongue flicks and sucks it in and as I taste the pre-cum, I hear him moan and watch him go to town, stroking his cock.

I roll over and slide to make sure my ass is in position, facing him and I look over my shoulder as I kneel on all fours. I wiped my finger over the last bit of pre-cum and use it as lube. I tease my sissy ass and rub my finger over the hole of my wet and wanting pussy. While I would love to have his cock instead of my finger, I push the tip in slowly.

As I look over my shoulder he is going to town and is stroking faster and faster. As I slowly push my finger deeper in my ass, he asks if I wanted to play with a toy. I look over my shoulder and smile.

He grabs a new toy, a wonderful 10 inch fleshy colored dildo. I love the new smell of a brand new dildo and as he hands it to me, I'm flushed with excitement. I'm going to show this man how I love sliding anything resembling a cock into my ass.

I sit on the edge of the bed and take this amazing dildo in my hand and run my tongue over the entire thing. I slid my lips over the head of it and slowly swallow it, deep throating the toy as if it was his own cock.

As I make the dildo glisten with my own spit, I run it over my own cock and slowly tease as if I was going to start fucking my tight ass with it. He gets up off the chair and walks to the nightstand, pulling out some lube. As he hands it to me I smile and tell him I'd rather use something else to lube it up.

As he is tanking near me, my hand moves towards his cock but he steps back. I understand. He wants to cum while watching me. I tell him that I want to watch him cum but I want him to cum in my hand. So as he sits back in the chair I stand up. I dance as seductively as I can, which borders less on sexy and more on awkward but decide that instead of doing a dance, I stood in front of him and face him, one finger sliding in my wet sissy pussy and the other hand stroked my cock.

He goes faster and faster as I come to him, standing inches away. I tell him how sexy he is. How sexy his cock is. I tell him how hard my finger is and how much I want it to be his cock. He asks me to call him daddy and I oblige.

I tell him how bad I want daddy to cum for his girl. How no man has ever turned me on like he does. I turn so he can see my finger sliding in and out of my wet pussy.

He finally moans louder and louder and I can tell he's close to cumming. I beg him in my sexiest voice. Pease cum daddy. Please cum for me.

He writes as he strokes and he tells me he's ready. I put my hand under his cock and he shoots his cum into my hand. Rope after rope shoots into my hands and as he slows down, I grab the toy.

I slide my cum covered hand all over the new dildo and when most of his cum covers it, I walk to the bed and bend over the side. I stroked the dildo one last time with my cum covered hand and then slide it in.

It breaks past the cheeks and the plunged without hesitation deep into my sissy ass. I slide his toy in and out and built up a steady timing. As I slid the toy in, I lick the last bit of cum on my hand and it's like I'm getting high. It's intoxicating.

Within minutes, I'm blasting my ass with this dildo and I try to look over my shoulder. I catch him hard again and he's stroking with the same timing as I am using his dildo.

Soon, without touching my cock, I feel it start to twitch and I know I'm about to cum. I moan to him and tell daddy that I'm about to cum.

He begs to see and as I turn to face him, I ram the dildo one last time and I explode. It's the hardest and most amount I have cummed since I started hormones. Cum spills out of my clit and some of it runs down my leg and onto my stockings.

He follows with in a few seconds and cums on his stomach. I fall onto the edge of the bed, trying to catch my breath as he slumps into his chair. When I regain my composure, I crawl to him and slide between his legs and lap his cum with my tongue.

I would meet him a few more times. The idea of playing with myself and cumming for him was hugely erotic and it's something I give to my lovers each and every time.

I love my sexuality and love watching a guy jerk off when I play with myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sara Shows Her New Man Self Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 531 milliseconds