• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Running into Trouble

Running into Trouble

12

Lacey watched, out of breath, as the rest of the runners got smaller and smaller in her vision, as they ran along the side of the sports pitch, leaving her well behind. She stopped, her hands on her knees, as she struggled to catch her breath.

She wondered how this had ever been a good idea. Go and get yourself a degree, they'd told her. She'd laughed. She'd never been academic, but then she'd seen sport on the list, and wondered how hard it could be to do some ball sports and go for a jog every now and then. She could return home with a degree, and her family would be so proud.

She gave a little laugh at now naive she had been. This was not a little jog, this was a gruelling cross country run, and apparently were a regular feature on her course. If she failed to complete them, she'd be immediately sent home from the course. She'd have to tell her parents that their fees were non-refundable, and there was no degree. She wasn't sure she could cope with the humiliation.

She would finish this run if it killed her, but right now she was dying for a cigarette.

Pulling herself up, she headed for the shelter of the woodland to her left. The runners were well out of sight now, no one would notice her missing, and she could rejoin them on their next lap of the huge university sports field.

Professor Williams hated it when the sports department asked him to help steward the cross country runs, and always chose an outfield post where nothing much happened. He sat on his fold-up chair with his clipboard on his lap, counting them on their way past.

He smiled. One perk of the women's run was watching them all sweaty and muddy - the tiny shorts, and ample breasts bouncing in the tight sports tops.

He sighed. There was one missing, and he could see her stopped by the woodland. He waited for her to start running again, and irritably got to his feet as he watched her sneak into the woodland.

Lacey took the crumpled cigarette and lighter from the pocket of her tiny sports shorts, and leant back against a tree. She was just about to light up, when she heard heavy footsteps behind her. Twigs snapped underfoot as the Professor she recognised from the checkpoint, stood before her, covering the exit from the woodland.

"Well, well, what have we here?" he licked his lips. "You know this could be cause for instant dismissal from your course?"

Her breath caught. "You wouldn't?"

"Well, some punishment is definitely in order," he sneered.

She stood up tall, cast the cigarette aside. Maybe he wouldn't recognise her, and she could get away. After all, he taught physics - a subject that she didn't take - and she was quite insignificant, right?

"Lacey Cameron," he drooled, his cock twitching. He'd wasted no time in finding out who she was the first time he'd seen her walk down the corridor; purple streaks in her blonde hair, those natural round breasts that she never encased in a bra, hard nipples pushing against her tight tank tops.

Fuck. She knew there was no getting away now.

"How much do you want this degree?" he asked her, stepping closer.

He was shorter than she, with greying hair and a wiry moustache stretching across his broad face. She could see he would have been quite good-looking once, before he'd piled on the extra pounds and age had caught up with him.

He wore a suit shirt, buttoned right to the collar and fastened with a dark blue tie. His suit trousers and polished black shoes looked out of place on the damp woodland floor.

"I wasn't expecting to have to get out of my chair," he told her, following her gaze up and down his rotund body. "Guess it could be my lucky day, huh?" He gave a hollow chuckle, his grey eyes looking right through her with a burning desire.

She felt his warm breath on her neck as he moved closer, and she slowly closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes!" he snapped.

They flicked open, focused on his thin lips as he ran his tongue across them.

"You know, there is one way you can keep your place on the course," he breathed. "I will tick you off on my list as crossing the checkpoint, and we can pretend you never stopped running, that this little encounter never happened..."

Slowly, she nodded. His cock straining against the crotch of his suit trousers told her exactly what he wanted. She took a deep breath. She could do this; she knew she could. Anything to save her degree, save herself from humiliation in front of her parents.

He was slowly unfastening his tie, not taking his eyes from her.

"You cannot go unpunished," he told her, running his tongue along his lower lip.

She nodded, trying to stop herself from shaking.

"You might even enjoy it," he chuckled.

He stopped laughing, and looked at her coldly. He trailed a fat finger down her soft cheek, stopped at her plump lips. He poked his thumb between them.

"Suck," he told her sternly. "Eyes open."

She hesitated, fighting away the feeling of nausea. He looked at her angrily, thrusting two chunky fingers into her mouth and making her gag.

"I said suck!" he commanded angrily.

She nodded, circling his finger tips with her tongue, slowly at first, and then quickening. They tasted of salt and tobacco.

"Hmmm, good," he leered, "You can try my cock next!"

She quickly stopped. He grabbed her roughly by her pony tail and pushed her against a tree. She let out a gasp of surprise as she lost her footing and feel against the wet bark of the tree trunk. He pulled her hands out in front of her, so that she was hugging the thick trunk. He wrapped his tie around her slender wrists. It was a tight knot that she worried if she tried to struggle it would cut into her wrists. There was no way she was getting free from this without his help.

She felt tears pricking her eyes, not even wanting to fight them. He kneeled down on the damp ground, and met her at eye level. His round paunch strained at the buttons of his shirt.

He gently wiped a strand of lose hair from her pretty face, and tucked it behind her ear, trailed his finger tenderly across her cheek.

"Now, if you co-operate, you won't get hurt, understand?" He tugged at the tie to demonstrate the give it had in it. "See? Not too tight."

She nodded. He was right; it didn't hurt and the fabric was soft.

"And of course, if you want me to stop, just say," he paused, pressed his thumb over her plump lips. "I'll let you go. We'll pretend we never saw each other."

She nodded. She understood; he would not mark her off the checkpoint list, either. Her degree would be gone.

"So, I'll tell you what I want to do, and hopefully you'll be in agreement."

But he didn't need to tell her; the carnal look in his eyes as he glared right through her, told her exactly what he wanted to do, and she couldn't deny the ache in the pit of her stomach.

She'd only been with a couple of guys, and they'd been her own age, pretending to know what they were doing while fumbling their way around her body. She'd often fantasised what it would feel like to have an older man pleasure her with experienced hands, just like her own when she pleasured herself under the covers.

He pressed his thumb against her lips, and she subconsciously poked out her tongue, swirled it around the tip. He let out a low groan. He'd not recently had someone as young as her before; so pretty and refreshing. He knew she couldn't be a virgin; he'd seen how she flirted with the guys in her year, and she looked more intrigued than scared. And she was about to be all his. He knew she wouldn't back out, her eyes told him as she sized him up.

"I think if you give it a chance," he murmured, not taking his eyes from her," You'll definitely enjoy it."

She nodded, sucked and licked at the thumb and fingers he shoved in her pretty mouth, and spat them out when she needed breath.

"Had enough of that?" he asked her, his eyebrows raised, he stood up.

She was on her knees, her chest resting against the tree trunk. He moved around behind her, where her pert little rear greeted him. Her running shorts were tiny, and left little to the imagination.

Hardly worth wearing, he thought in admiration.

"Stick your ass up," he commanded.

She did as he asked without hesitation, and he pulled off both her shorts and panties in one swoop.

She gasped as the cool air hit her bare skin, and his palms eagerly massaged her firm buttocks.

He leaned over her, she felt his breath on her neck, and he nibbled her earlobe as she felt his erection poking through the fabric of his trousers, and grazing across her back. She tried to turn to watch him, but he grabbed her ponytail and harshly yanked her head back.

"Please!" she yelped in pain.

"You've been a very naughty girl," he told her, the excitement in his voice evident. "And you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

She didn't, but her body was betraying her; it couldn't wait to find out.

He drew back, and pushed her top up over her shoulders and head, blocked her view even further. He unclasped her bra and let her breasts fall free. He pulled her legs out straight, forcing her buttocks into the air, so that she had to put her palms out on the floor to take her weight. The rough bark of the tree trunk pushed uncomfortably into her shoulder, but her groin tingled with anticipation, as her sex was on fall display to him, she gasped as he pushed his palm against it.

He withdrew his palm, and she waited. He brought it down on her butt cheek with such force that she let out a strangled howl.

"Naughty girls get punished!" he growled, and he smacked her even harder this time.

She clenched her fists, and braced herself for another. But instead he massaged her bright red cheek, soothing it a little, brushed his palm across her hip bone, found her opening and slipped two chubby fingers inside her. She met him with a gasp, tried to arch her back against him as his fingers filled her.

But it was his turn to gasp. "You're so wet!" He had expected some resistance, to give her a little teasing. He had not expected her to be so ready for him.

Oh my God, could this be any more humiliating? She wanted him; her pussy was aching to be filled by the aging professor.

"It seems to me," he murmured, leaning his weight against her so that she thought her back might break. "That you are enjoying this a little too much, aren't you?"

"Yes," she mumbled meekly.

"Yes, professor!" he snapped.

She nodded. "Yes professor."

"So, I'm going to have to find another way to punish you, aren't I?" he couldn't keep the glee from his voice.

She gulped. "Yes, professor."

"Oh! There's so much room inside you. I can fit another finger in, see?" he withdrew two, and forcefully thrust in three.

She gasped, feeling them stretch her as they danced inside her.

"Oh yes!" he delighted. "You'll have no trouble accepting me." And he started a slow assault. In...out...in...out... She arched against him, craving more, and he paused, his thumb brushing over her clit and sending tingles throughout her body.

"You're quite the little slut, aren't you?" he murmured. She groaned loudly, half with pleasure and half in despair that her body was betraying her so. She wanted to put up a fight, tell him that he was disgusting.

"Get off me," she tried, and he smirked.

"Noisy little thing, aren't you?" he raised his eyebrows. "You're going to have to be quiet before someone hears you. But don't worry, I have the perfect solution to that."

He chuckled. They were so far from anywhere that no one would hear them, but it was fun teasing all the same. He went around to the front of her, and pulled her shirt free of her head, left the material around her elbows. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the surroundings now that she could see again. She focused on him, unzipping his trousers and licking his lips.

"Obviously," he murmured, focused on her, "the best way to quieten someone is to gag them."

She gulped. He dropped his trousers and boxers and his engorged cock sprung up to attention, just inches from her face. He was so big, she couldn't believe it. She'd never expected the podgy little professor to be so well endowed.

"Like what you see, huh?" he grinned proudly.

His cock twitched, dangerously close to her mouth. He crouched down closer.

"Is little Miss Lacey going to suck it, then?" he enquired, his eyebrows raised, "Or would she like me to let her go already?"

Reluctantly, she met his eye. "I'd like to suck it please, Professor." She whispered, willing herself not to cry.

"Very well," he sighed, and positioned himself for her as if he were doing her a great favour. "You'll need to open very wide, though."

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth. Oh! He'd dreamed of fucking her pretty, little, argumentative mouth since the moment he'd heard it speak on her very first day of college, and he pushed his tip into her. She wanted to gag, as she opened wider to accommodate him. She swirled her tongue around his tip.

He groaned loudly and thrust his hips forward, forcing his whole length past those pretty pink lips. He gasped as his tip hit the back of her throat. She gagged, but she didn't stop sucking. She slid her eager tongue up and down his shaft, swirled around his tip and up and down again, and as he oozed a little secretion into her mouth, it sent tingles down to her groin.

His hands moved to the back of her head; taking her ponytail between his fingers, he stopped her coming up for air, forcing her to take the whole length of him until she was practically choking. She grappled her bound fists in the dirt, helpless to fight him off.

"I thought I told you to be quiet?" he smirked, when he finally let her go, and she coughed and choked.

"Yes, Professor," she breathed. "sorry."

"If I hear another peep from you, except to say Yes, Professor, I'm going to fuck your tiny arsehole until you weep, do you understand?"

She gulped, and nodded ferociously. He waited.

"Yes, Professor," she squeaked, remembering herself.

He pulled his trousers off over his shoes, and his shirt off over his head, standing naked before her in just his polished shoes. His cock did not look so enormous with his overweight paunch hanging over it. She fought away the sudden urge to giggle.

He leaned down to her. "Something amusing you, Miss Lacey? Hmmm?"

She shook her head, but before she could reply he'd rammed his thick, pink cock back into her pretty, dainty mouth. She tried not to make a sound as she took in his full length, squirming against the tree trunk as the rough bark rubbed her skin red raw.

Her tongue was frantically working his long, thick shaft, as he held her head tight and thrust his cock in and out. She'd never had such a big cock before, and she wondered what it would feel like inside her. She could feel him about to cum, and he held her head still, with one last forceful thrust of his cock it throbbed against her tongue and he shot load after load of cum into her mouth. He pulled out just before he had finished and grinned as his cum squirted in her eye and rolled down her pretty, freckled cheek.

She gasped for breath. He smeared a chubby finger across her face, lacing it with his cum, and shoved it in her mouth, feeling himself grow hard again already as she eagerly sucked at his cum-tasting-finger.

He eventually withdrew, pleased. "I think we're going to get along very well indeed, don't you, Lacey?"

"Yes, Professor," she breathed, and he moved around to her rear.

She twisted her head around so she could see him. He leaned down to examine her cunt, and she subconsciously shoved her rear up so he could get a better look. He rubbed his cock in delight as he realised, she was dripping wet.

"Hmmm," he salaciously licked his lips. "You're quite the little slut, aren't you, Miss Lacey?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, Professor."

"Tell me, Lacey," he leered. "What are you?"

"I'm a little slut, Professor," she breathed,

"You are, and do you know how little sluts get punished?"

She didn't reply. She tensed as she waited, and he brought his palm down firmly on her bare backside, and she cried out in pain.

"Oh dear, Miss Lacey," he drooled, feeling his limp cock gradually twitch back to life. "Did you just make a noise?"

"I'm sorry, Professor!" she panted, as fresh tears sprang to her eyes. She closed her eyes, and the pain subsided a little. She heard twigs break as he shuffled his weight, and she thought he'd come to her front again. She waited, and he brought his palm down on her red arse cheek again, harder this time, making her scream.

"Another noise, Miss Lacey?"

"Please!" she gasped. "Please don't hurt me."

He gently caressed her arse, taking her by surprise. His soft palm softened the sting a little.

"You'd like me to be nice to you, instead?"

She nodded, tears now streaming down her face.

He positioned himself behind her, sinking to his knees. His short, stumpy fingers were splayed on her hips, he dragged her ass up to meet his waiting tongue.

He licked her tight asshole while his fingers slipped around her waist and assaulted her from the front, rubbing her clit. Her hips swayed to meet his every touch. She didn't want to respond to him, but her body was betraying her. He stroked tenderly along her folds, and twisted around so that his head was beneath her, his wispy moustache brushing against her tiny bush as his tongue lapped at her dripping cunt, and pushed into her pussy. She writhed above him, her senses in overdrive as he almost brought her to orgasm, and abruptly stopped.

He poked a wet finger tip into her tight asshole, and she jumped.

"Has anyone ever been in here?" he asked her.

Her eyes widened, and she shook her head in fear. "No, Professor."

He giggled. "Maybe next time, then."

She could only just hold herself up. He was on his back, holding her hips still as he buried his face in her pussy. He slipped a finger quickly inside her, and it sopped about in her silky warmth. He added another, and she groaned as they both assaulted her. He added yet another and she gasped and widened her legs to accommodate him.

He thrust them slowly in and out, feeling her stretch and then clench around him, while his tongue lapped up her never ending juices, until she thought she might combust.

"Please, Professor!" she cried. "Please!"

He brought his palm down firmly on her buttock and she yelped.

"Be quiet!" he snarled. His cock was hard and he was desperate to plunge it inside her, but teasing her was proving to be rather fun.

He shuffled up further towards her head and poked his hard tip against her opening, and felt her slump to meet him, but he held her hips firmly and pushed her away. Her dangling breasts slapped against his face, and he took a hardened nipple between his teeth, and tugged.

She yelped again, the pain sending bursts of pleasure to her pussy. How was he doing this to her? She silently scolded herself as he began his assault on her breasts, licking and tugging and slapping each in turn until she didn't think her breasts or her aching pussy could take much more. He pinched and twisted one so tight that she had to muffle her yelps in the wet leaves on the woodland floor.

"Please," she murmured, and he immediately stopped, rubbing her breasts gently to ease the pain, he teased his swollen tip along her folds again. She tried to ease onto him, but he held her just out of reach.

Her sex tingled with anticipation, and she willed him to lower her onto his waiting cock. But he held her hips tight, and no matter how much she struggled, with her hands bound she could not overpower him. Hoisting his face closer, he blew gently on her clit, and she felt pressure building. He blew and blew until she was sure with one last blow she would cum, and he stopped. She growled in frustration. She wanted him so badly, surely he could see that? She didn't think she'd ever been so humiliated.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Running into Trouble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds