• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jen & Brendan

Jen & Brendan

It was a clear but cold Friday night towards the end of spring, Jen and Brendan were sitting at home thinking of things that they could do. Jen is a beautiful girl with hazel eyes, long smooth legs that scream to be stroked, and 28B sized breasts. Brendan is a handsome guy with dark brown eyes, strong, and 5'11".

"So, what do you want to do tonight Brendan?" Jen asked.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"I don't know do you want to go down to the beach?"

"Too cold to go tonight but if it warms up I promise i'll take you tomorrow."

"Ok but what do you want to do instead?"

"Well..." Brendan said in a sly voice.

"Well what?"

"Well...we could play some cards if you want"

"Sure. Hey, let's play strip poker" Jen suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

"Ok, but lets raise the stakes," Brendan said, "the loser has to be a slave for all of tomorrow, in every way."

"Your on!"

They sat down and shuffled the cards. Brendan won the first hand and Jen had to take off her light blue blouse. The second hand when to Jen and Brendan took his over shirt off. Jen also won the next two rounds having Brendan take off his pants and undershirt, respectively. Brendan then came back and won the next hand with a straight and Jen took her mini skirt off, leaving her in her red bra and panties. Brendan then blew her out of the water in the next hand, leaving Jen to remove her bra. She slowly unstrapped her bra, letting her tits fall down a little bit.

"Damn your beautiful." Brendan said licking his lips.

"Thanks, but lets get going on the last hand, winner of this wins the game."

"Let's get it on!" Brendan said as he dealt out the cards. Jen traded in two cards and Brendan traded in three. As they showed their hands, Brendan had a royal flush (the best hand) and Jen had a pair of two's.

"I win! Let's go i want those panties down now." Brendan demanded.

Jen then stood up and slid them down he smooth legs. Brendan nearly creamed at the sight of Jens glistening pussy. Jen then walked over to Brendan, standing right in front of him, her pussy inches from his mouth.

"Here you go" Jen said handing him her panties. "Kiss my pussy good-bye until tomorrow because I have to leave now"

Brendan then leaned in and licked the length of her pussy. After this Jen Got dressed and left, going to her apartment. Brendan then sat there, thinking of things to make Jen do tomorrow.

***

It was 7:00 a.m., Brendan was driving to Jen's with his plans for the day. He reached her building and got out of his car with a bag in his hand. He walked up to her door and knocked. Jen then opened the door for him.

"Hey sexy, ready for your day as a slave?" Brendan asked with a large smile.

"Yes." Jen said.

"Good. Here are the rules for the day. One - You have to do everything I say, no matter what. Two - You may only do something if I tell you to do it. Three - you will be either punished or rewarded for your behavior today."

"I understand"

"Good, now change into this..." Brendan said as he handed Jen a thong, mini-mini skirt, and a halter top. "No bra today!"

Jen then started to go into her bedroom to change. "No Jen, do it here" Brendan instructed.

"Yes master." Jen said. She then removed the clothes she was wearing and changed into the clothes Brendan gave to her. "Brendan, this thong doesn't cover all of my pussy and the mini skirt shows too much."

"No they fit fine, no complaints. Now onto today's activities. First off, the grocery store."

They got into Brendan's car and went to the store. When they got to the store, Brendan and Jen went into an isle that had no one in it. Brendan saw a thing of chocolate syrup on the bottom shelf.

"Bend down and get that for me?" Brendan asked.

"Yes master" Jen said. She bent at the waist shifting up her skirt and exposing her lovely pussy. Brendan then took his finger and put it into her pussy. "Hey!" Jen yelled in surprise.

"Shh! Calm down." Brendan said as he took his finger out and licked her sweet juices off his finger. Jen then stood up and put the syrup into the cart. They bought more things and Brendan did it a couple more times, and then they left.

"Where to next?" Jen asked. "Somewhere private I hope, your fingers made me rather horny."

"Well...lets go back home and see what happens..."

***

They got home and it was about noon. Brendan told Jen to put all the food away. While she was doing this Brendan got on the phone with someone. When Jen was done unpacking, Brendan was already off the phone.

"Jen for your next task I want you to start cleaning the bedroom. You have a half hour, if you finish you'll be rewarded, if not, you'll be punished."

Jen then went to go working. With a minute left she came out of the room and declared it done. Brendan inspected it and saw it was good.

"That was a very good job. Your reward is almost here." As he said this there was a knock on the door. He then Went to it and answered it. He came back into the room followed by a long legged blonde. "For your reward...you have the option of being eaten out by me or by Jess here, or You can eat Jess out or give me head."

"Can I eat Jess out?" Jen asked.

"Yes." Brendan responded.

Jess stripped and sat on Jen's face. Jen took her hands and played with Jess's tits while she sucked on her cunt. Jen probed her tongue into Jess's cunt till she found the clit. She licked in circles till Jess was going to climax. When this happened, Jen bit down on Jess's clit sending Jess into a very hard orgasm. She was cumming all over Jens face and she licked all of it up savoring every drop. When she was done she slid off Jens face and kissed her passionately.

"Time for you to clean up and then you have free time until 8:00 p.m." Brendan said. "Then come the fun part."

***

It was 8:00 and Jen and Brendan got into the car. They headed to the beach.

"What are we doing now?" Jen asked.

"Well you've been good and because you're my slave I'm going to have fun now."

"Ok?" Jen said in a confused voice.

They got to the beach and Brendan got out some towels. He put them on the ground. He then told Jen that she had to lie down on them with her eyes closed. She did this and Brendan then set up a night-vision camera to get all of the event for future pleasure.

"Ok you can stand up and open your eyes now." Brendan said.

"I have to pee can I go pee?" Jen asked very hurriedly.

"No you may not go the pee."

"But I'm going to pee myself soon if I don't".

"Well then I'm sorry but you will pee yourself". After he said this Jen started to moan a little bit. She had begun to start peeing. It came out in a little trickle at first but soon she could not hold it in, she had to pee. She let loose and began to pee hard. She moved her hand down to her crotch and felt her piss come through the fabric. She took her hand up to her nose to smell her juices. When she was done she felt much better.

"Take your panties off now." Brendan instructed. After she did so Brendan knelt in front of her and tasted her piss. He licked it clean and then stood up and kissed her, letting the juices flow between them. He then slid down her skirt and took off the top. He sucked on her right nipple while he brought his right hand down to her cunt. He rubbed the outside of her mound. Then he brought his hand back up and stopped sucking on her nipple.

He had her lie down. Then he laid down at her pussy and lightly tongued her inner thighs. He moved his way to her honey spot. He mouthed her lips and gently spread them apart with his fingers. His tongue then ventured into her hole. He probed and licked her inside until he found the clit. He played with it for a little while until she was ready to burst. He then put a finger in. That sent her over the edge. She bucked and came as hard as she could into his face. He took all of her juices gladly. When she was done he licked his way up to her mouth. She kissed her letting her taste the juices.

After the kiss they collapsed together and fell asleep on the beach listening to the waves crashing on the shore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jen & Brendan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds