• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Affairs Ch. 01

Family Affairs Ch. 01

A day of discovery

John had done it; he had passed his driving test the first time he took it. It was Friday afternoon and after his test he was out driving the new car that his parents had bought him ready for this day. As he drove around the town he wondered where to go and immediately thought about calling in on his grandparents, who lived in the next town about 30 miles away. He would surprise them as for the first 18 years of his life his parents had taken John to his grandparents' house once a month on a Sunday afternoon. John loved his grandparents and they always made a fuss of him when he saw them but as he got older he felt there was tension between them and his parents.

The other reason he enjoyed going to Grandma and Grandpa's was because they had a big house with large grounds and a swimming pool. Although his parents were not poor, going to their house in the summer was always extra special.

Pulling up on the drive John knocked on the door, but had no answer. He knew they were home as their cars were on the drive too, so John went round the side of the house to use the gate to the back guessing they were out by the pool. As he reached the corner he heard his grandpa's voice, but as he turned it the sight in front of him was a huge surprise. John stopped in his tracks and surveyed the scene in front of him.

His grandparents were lying on their loungers completely naked. But more than that Grandma was holding his grandpa's dick, no not holding it he realised she was stroking it.

"Oh fuck! Grandma is wanking Grandpa!" John thought to himself. "I should go." But he couldn't leave; his eyes were glued to the scene in front of him. As he watched, his own cock was stirring in his shorts. His Grandma leant down and John watched amazed as his 66 year old grandma took her husband's erection into her mouth and began to suck it. John's hand reached into his shorts of its own volition and gripped his swollen cock as he stood grounded to the spot. Grandma had taken all of Grandpa's cock into her mouth now and was moving her head up and down the shaft.

So engrossed was he that John did not hear footsteps behind him and the first thing he knew about someone else behind him was when a hand reached round and slipped into the top of his shorts and moved his hand away before taking over and stroking him.

Looking over his shoulder John came face to face with his cousin Lisa who put a finger to her lips in the universal sign for 'don't speak' then pointed back at their grandparents.

Grandma had lifted herself off Grandpa's cock now and was positioning herself over the lounger so her ass was up in the air. Grandpa stood up and moved behind her and John watched as he slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Behind him Lisa was pulling at his shorts so that they dropped to the ground at his feet giving her freedom to stroke his cock properly as together they watched the event by the pool. "They are such a sexy couple aren't they?" Lisa whispered in his ear. "I love the way Grandmas breasts swing under her as Grandpa fucks her, don't you John?"

"Yes," was all John managed to say.

Lisa's hand was sliding up and down John's cock in time with the thrusts that his Grandpa was making into Grandma, and as he got faster so did Lisa. John could hold back no longer and Lisa kept going as he shot out cum onto the path in front of them and then she let it dribble onto her hand. When she had milked him completely she lifted her hand to her mouth and licked his cum off her fingers with a smile.

When he had cum John must have made a noise as now Grandma and Grandpa where both looking in his direction, but had not stopped what they were doing.

"Oh shit!" John thought, "Completely busted!"

However, Lisa did not seem to have the same issue, and walked out onto the patio and took a place on a free lounger next to her grandparents.

"Hello sweetie," Lou said to her Granddaughter as she lay on the lounger and lifted her dress off, leaving herself naked too. "Be right with you, he won't be long now."

And he was not, within five more thrusts Paul began to shoot his cum into his wife's pussy. She used her muscles to empty him before he pulled out and she collapsed onto the lounger and turned over on to her back.

"John! You can come out of hiding now son," Paul called over beckoning him with his hand too.

Not knowing what else to do John pulled up his shorts and walked to where the others were.

Grandma said, "Lisa come indoors with me and help me make some tea, I think John and Grandpa need a little chat."

"Of course Grandma," Lisa said following Lou into the house.

"So I guess you have some questions John?" Paul asked his grandson. "But before you ask them let me give you a little history lesson."

"Your Grandma and I discovered nudism in the 60's before we married, and way before the flower people later. When we married we decided to live a nudist lifestyle and to bring our family up as nudists. So your dad and aunty Monica grew up around us and our nudist friends and never questioned the nudity and were comfortable in their own too."

John sat opposite Paul listening with more than a little interest as things were starting to click in his head.

"As our children grew up it was not unusual for them to find Grandma and me making love out here by the pool or in doors, and once again it was not an issue for them. When they in turn found boy or girl friends they were introduced to our lifestyle, with various levels of success. Your Aunty Monica met Uncle Peter and he adapted really well and when they married they decided to raise their family in the same way as we had. So it is not unusual for Lisa to see us or her parents making love like you just found us."

"So what happened to my mum and dad? Why wasn't I brought up a nudist?" John asked as Lou and Lisa returned with the tea tray. As Lou poured out cups of tea John looked at her and Lisa and compared their bodies. It was clear they were related; both having good sized breasts and round asses. The big difference, other than the 45 years in age was that whilst his Grandma had a full bush at the top of her legs, Lisa was completely smooth.

"I can take up the story there John," Lou started. "When your dad first met your mum it did take her a while to adapt to living in our way, but eventually she got used to it and was comfortable being here naked with us all. Then when they decided to get married she was not so sure."

"Why?" asked John.

"Various reasons, you need to ask them. But long story short they decided to return to a 'textile', as we call it, lifestyle and bring you up away from us crazy nudists," Lou told him with a wicked grin

"And that's why you only ever came to visit once a month on a pre-arranged day. We agreed that we would act as textiles whilst you all visited. It was a compromise we made to make sure we did not lose the chance to see you all."

"Now everything makes sense," John told them. "Over the past few years I have become more aware of the tensions whenever we visited. I can't believe they made that decision on MY behalf."

"Oh don't be angry John, I believe they did it out of love," Lou told him with a hand resting on his.

"Yes, but it also explains something else." John said and then added to their questioning looks, "I have been spending time at home naked when they are not about, and really enjoy the feeling of not wearing clothes."

"It's in your blood John, so I am not surprised," Paul told him and the other two just nodded their agreement.

"Now you know the family history and you are an adult yourself, you can make your own decisions. If ever you want to come here and be naked you are always welcome." His grandma told him. "Starting now if you want."

John had all but forgotten that the other three were nude, but being naked home alone was different to stripping off in front of his family. Then he realised how silly that would sound given that his cousin just made him cum as they watched their grandparents have sex. Although there had been no more mention of that happening.

"I would love that, thanks Grandma." Standing up John pulled his shirt off and then dropped his shorts and lay back down on the lounger.

"Better?" Asked Lisa.

"Yes much better thanks."

For the next hour John lay out in the sun with his cousin and Grandparents enjoying the sensation of being naked with them. As he lay there John made some decisions; from now he was going to live a nudist life at home. He just needed to explain it to his parents.

When it was time for him to leave he stood up and told them his decision.

"As I said earlier John, you are welcome here anytime. But I hope your parents are not too shocked and accept your decision."

"Yes I know it's going to be tough."

John picked up his clothes and carried them to the gate accompanied by his Grandma. Before he dressed Lou put her arms around him and said, "take care, and be strong it will work out in the end." As she finished saying this she pulled him against her body and he felt her soft breasts against his skin, and then his dick against her belly. John realised he was getting aroused and pulled away and picked up his shorts and shirt and put them back on. After turning to kiss his Grandma on the cheek he walked to his car and drove home.

Back by the pool Lisa waited for John to be out of earshot before she spoke to Paul. "I noticed you didn't tell John everything about the family."

"No that was deliberate, I think he had enough to get his head around don't you?"

"I guess so Grandpa."

"Let's see how things develop when he gets home. And anyway I don't suppose you came round today to just lie here."

'You are right there, I was hoping for my grandpa's cock, but Grandma got there first."

"Well he's ready to go again," Paul said pointing down at his growing dick.

Without waiting Lisa leaned over and ran her tongue from the tip to the base of her grandpa's cock as it lay on his belly. When she got to his balls she sucked on them each before moving back up his shaft and then taking him into her mouth fully.

By the time Lou returned from seeing John off Lisa was bobbing her head up and down on Paul's cock. Lou took to her lounger again next to Paul and watched her granddaughter give her husband a blow job just as she had taught her.

"Don't forget the 1st rule of the house Lisa," Lou told her. With her mouth full of cock Lisa could not reply but she just raised her hand in the sign for ok.

Paul had his eyes closed and was on the edge of cumming for about 5 minutes before he finally let go and flooded the young woman's mouth with his semen. Lisa swallowed the first load immediately then let the rest fill her mouth as she milked every drop from him. When he was empty Lisa lifted her head from his lap and without swallowing went to her Grandma and whilst standing over her leant down to kiss.

The kiss they shared was full on and Lisa passed some of the saved cum from her mouth into her Grandmas before they swallowed together.

"You are such a good girl Lisa," Lou said. "I knew you would keep the rule of the house."

"Of course Grandma, I love all your house rules."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Affairs Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2325 milliseconds