• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chelsea

Chelsea

12

This is one that I had on here a while back and it was sort of a fan favorite. I've had multiple requests for me to bring it back, so here it is. I removed it, because I had attempted to make a series of it and in my personal opinion, it flopped. So, the first chapter has been re-worked just slightly, to change the storyline only a little. There will be a second chapter and if that one goes well, then we'll see what happens from there. No, I am NOT done with "Right where you want me to be" just because I am posting this. I do have more in store for that one. I'm posting this, then the second chapter and then I'll be right back to "right where you want me to be."

Hope you all enjoy.

Whiskey.

*****

It was the summer of 2010, when I met Chelsea. A woman who would change my life forever and, for the better too. I would only have a few brief encounters with her, but those few encounters we would share would turn me into a man. It was the middle of July and I had taken up the habit of going down to Pennypack Park every Wednesday, with my sister Allie and a couple of our friends.

We would head down there each Wednesday around 6:00, just Allie and I and meet up with Jack and Chris. Jack and Chris were brothers and two very good friends of mine. Jack was actually dating my sister. Chris almost always brought along his girlfriend, Taylor. It was a group thing for us and we always had a lot of fun doing it, too.

The park had a clear rule of no alcoholic beverages during the shows; no one really followed that rule, though. Plenty of people would sneak things in and as long as you were careful and did not leave any evidence behind, it was easy to get away with. Allie, Chris, Jack, Taylor and I were no different.

With all of us being twenty one years old, it was common for us to sneak a few beers down to the shows with us, or on occasion a soda bottle filled up with some sort of whiskey or vodka.

Those days were some of the best days of my life.

This one particular day, there was a Black Sabbath tribute band playing at the park. We all loved different types of music, mostly rock but different genres.

We weren't exactly huge on classic 80s hair metal or anything like that, but we had a few choice bands from that era that we enjoyed; Black Sabbath was definitely one of those few. So, like we did most Wednesdays, Allie and I made our way down to the park that afternoon and arrived just around the time, that they were setting up the stage.

Jack, Chris and Taylor arrived around 6:45 and had brought a few beers with them. We found a spot far enough back from the stage, where we could make sure no one noticed we had alcohol and still manage to enjoy the music at the same time.

Like always, the park was jam packed. The smell of cigarettes was heavy in the air and you could also detect the faint aroma of pot. Lawn chairs and blankets were sprawled across the large open field in front of the stage, with a mix of all ages from children to teenagers to thirty and forty year olds and even some much older than that.

The band took to the stage at about 7:05 and by the third song in, we were all very impressed by what we heard.

It was around 7:30 when Allie leaned over to me and brought up the idea of grabbing something to eat from the concession stands.

"You wanna come up with me and get some food?" She asked.

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "I'm starving."

"Hey, bring me a hot dog!" Chris yelled over the music, as Allie and I stood up.

Chris handed me two dollars for his hot dog and I started walking with my sister, pushing through the crowds towards the concession stands. When we got up there, the food line was quite long, but not anywhere near as long as the one leading to the bathrooms. I was glad that I did not have to relieve my bladder just yet, because surely I would be waiting quite some time in that one.

Up ahead of us, by the table with the food, was a woman...probably in her late thirties or early forties...dancing about and laughing hysterically. She seemed to be having a really good time, from what I could tell. She was dressed rather seductively, too. She had short black hair in a pixie cut style. She wore a leopard print shirt, very revealing of her tits and a black skirt with stockings, showing off her long smooth legs. She had to be about 6'1" much taller than your typical woman.

I did not know it yet, but this was Chelsea...and I would know her within just a few short minutes.

We reached the front of the line and the man at the table looked up at me, waiting for me to place my order.

"Three hot dogs and one pretzel," I said, handing him the money.

He went to hand the change back to me and as I accepted it, I dropped about 75 cents on the ground. Groaning in frustration, I stepped away from the table some and bent over to pick it up, Allie bending over as well to help me. As we scooped up the change, the woman with the pixie cut moved behind me without me actually realizing.

As I stood back up, I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped in surprise, turning around to see her standing behind me, with a big smile on her face.

"Hey there sexy," she said, in a voice that was just a little deeper than your typical female voice. "Anybody ever tell you, you have a very nice ass?"

"Uhh...well...thanks?"

She laughed and I glanced over at my sister, who was trying not to laugh as well.

"I'm Chelsea," the woman said, extending her hand to shake mine.

"Chelsea...well, nice to meet you," I said. "I'm Danny."

"Danny, huh?"

She then glanced over at Allie and smiled at her.

"You're a lucky girl, to have a cutie like this for a boyfriend."

"Oh," Allie laughed. "I'm not his girlfriend; he's my brother."

"Oh, is that so? My mistake. Tell me then Danny, do you have a girlfriend? Surely, someone as attractive as you must have all the ladies all over you, right?"

"Well...yeah, I have a girlfriend. We've been together a few months now."

I had met Amanda in high school and we had been friends for a couple of years, before we started dating about six months ago. Normally, she would tag along to these little concerts with my sister and our friends too; tonight was different though.

It just so happened, that tonight Amanda had to work and so she wasn't here, to defend her relationship with me against this older woman who was now coming on to me quite strongly.

"Well, where is the lucky girl then?" Chelsea asked.

"Oh, she's at work. Couldn't make it tonight."

"What a shame," she said, leaning in close to whisper in my ear. "I might just have to steal you away from her."

I blushed as Chelsea backed away and started walking over towards the stage. She glanced back over her shoulder at me and winked and I sighed, as the man at the table handed me my order finally. Once the woman was out of sight, Allie finally broke down and started laughing her ass off hysterically. I looked over at her, not quite sure what she found so funny about all of this.

"Knock it off," I said, a bit annoyed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened!"

"What, you can't believe I look good enough for some random woman to start hitting on me like that?"

"No, no Danny...oh god, you couldn't tell?"

I blinked. "Tell what?"

She laughed even harder now and I was starting to get a bit more irritated.

"Danny...that was no woman...not really, anyway."

"What the hell are you talking about," I asked, as we started walking back to our friends.

"Stop," Allie said, grabbing me by the arm and motioning towards Chelsea. "Look closely. Don't you see something a bit off about her?"

I looked long and hard and realized what Allie was trying to say. Chelsea had a nice ass and a great set of tits, sure...but there were a few masculine features about her...like that low, husky voice for instance...that made it seem like she might not be all female.

"She's a transsexual," I said out loud, finally catching on.

"My little brother just got hit on by a transsexual," Allie laughed. "And she thought you had a nice ass; she wants your ass, Danny boy."

"Shut up!"

When we got back to our friends, Allie wasted no time in telling them about the rather drunken transsexual, who had been flirting with me by the concession stands. They seemed to find it just as funny as Allie did. I was annoyed at first, but I lightened up after a few minutes and laughed along with them. I focused on the band and tried not to put anymore thought into the whole thing.

About 8:15, the show was starting to wind down. The band had gone off stage to take a fifteen minute break before they would start up again and play until around 9:30.

I had gone with Chris to the bathrooms, both of us needing to relieve our bladders at this point. I was just stepping out of the porta potty, when I saw Chelsea standing a few feet away from me with her back turned towards me. As I waited for Chris to come out, Chelsea suddenly turned around and noticed me, instantly walking over to me again.

"Hey again," she said, in that cheerful and bubbly voice.

"Hey yourself," I laughed, hoping she wouldn't spend to much time coming onto me again.

"You know, I just have to ask; how would you feel about coming with me to my apartment, after the band finishes? I can't resist asking a guy as hot as you, to spend some time with me."

I hesitated, a little surprised. I knew she had been flirting with me this whole time, but had not exactly expected her to take it that far. Here I was, getting an invite back to her apartment with her and we hadn't even had a full conversation longer than a couple of minutes. Not to mention the fact, that she was a transsexual.

"I don't know," I replied. "I um..."

"You're not gay, right? I've heard it before honey, believe me. All the cute boys like you tell me they aren't like that. But it's not what they say the morning after."

"Right," I laughed, blushing furiously now. "I have a girlfriend."

Suddenly, the whole thing got a lot more intense. Chelsea started walking around me in a circle, like a shark circling it's prey. She stopped right behind me and grabbed my ass, causing me to jump in surprise before wrapping her arms around me and whispering in my ear.

"I'll make you forget all about her," she whispered, referring to Amanda.

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll never want anything to do with pussy again. I promise you that much."

I pulled out of her arms and straightened myself out, trying to shake off the discomfort. I wasn't sure why, but for some reason, being in her arms and her whispering in my ear like that...I'd gotten quite a hard on from out of nowhere.

"Tell you what," she said, hands on her hips. "Go enjoy the rest of the show with your friends. Think about it while you're watching the band. When it's over, if you decide to give it a try, meet me back here and we'll go have some fun together."

Before I could say anything else, Chris came out of the porta potty and Chelsea turned and started walking back towards the stage. Chris watched her as she walked away, then turned and looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"Hey...was that her?" He asked.

"Was...was that who?"

"Oh shit, it was! That's the Transsexual, Allie was talking about!"

"So...what about her?"

"Was she hitting on you again?"

I sighed, rolled my eyes and started walking back to our spot, ignoring Chris as he followed me and pestered me about what had happened between me and Chelsea.

The rest of the show, I couldn't stop thinking about Chelsea and how she had invited me back to her apartment. The obvious response, should have been an immediate "no" of course. I should have turned her down, because first of all I had a girlfriend and second of all...I wasn't into transsexuals or men. I wasn't gay. I had never in a million years, had a single thought about doing anything with anyone that had a dick. Her words lingered though, taunting me and making me feel...curious.

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll never want anything to do with pussy again."

She couldn't seriously think she could make me feel that good, could she? Nah, no fucking way. Then, I found myself thinking about how her arms felt wrapped around me from behind, the chills that ran down my spine as she whispered in my ear, her hot breath against my neck.

I shuttered, realizing that I was starting to develop yet another erection. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide the growing bulge in my shorts. The band finished up at 9:30 on the dot and I pushed myself to my feet, looking around for Chelsea, as my friends and Allie started collecting their belongings.

I still hadn't made up my mind just yet. At that moment though, I decided to do it; I was going to meet with Chelsea. I'm not sure what led me to make this decision, but it was final as far as I was concerned.

"Hey uh...you guys head home without me," I said, looking over at Allie. "I'm going to go meet up with a friend of mine and have a few beers."

"A friend of yours?" Jack asked, confused.

"Yeah, he lives near here. I haven't hung with him in a few years, and he wanted to have a couple drinks tonight," I lied, hoping they would buy it.

Jack and the others shrugged it off, but I noticed my sister seemed to be giving me a very suspicious look. She waited until the others were out of hearing range and leaned in close to talk to me.

"What are you doing," she asked. "Where are you really going?"

"I...told you. To see a friend."

"Uh-huh...a friend. And what's the name of this friend?"

She knew everyone that I knew, so I couldn't name any random person in our group of friends, because she would just go and ask whoever I named if we had actually been together. I realized at that point, she knew something was up and there was no point in lying to her anymore.

"You're going with that transsexual, aren't you?"

She asked, before I had a chance to say anything.

I stayed quiet and her eyes went wide, as she realized she was totally right.

"Oh my god, you are, aren't you? Danny, what the hell?"

"Relax, relax!" I said, trying to quiet her down so our friends wouldn't overhear.

"I just...I'm going to a bar with her for a few beers," I said, not wanting to tell her that I was actually going to Chelsea's apartment.

"Oh god; Danny, just be careful, okay? I mean really, you don't even know who the hell this person is, you just met."

"I'll be fine," I said, reassuringly. "I promise."

"Call me, okay?"

I gave her a hug and started making my way in the direction of the stage to look for Chelsea. As I moved through the disbanding crowds of people, I started to think to myself...what the hell WAS I doing? Allie was right, I didn't even know this person. Not to mention the fact that again, Chelsea was a transsexual...she had a fucking cock and she seemed interested in using it, judging by the way she had talked about my ass earlier.

Also, what was I going to do about Amanda? She was my girlfriend, yet here I was getting ready to go to someone's apartment and...well, who knew what would happen, once we were there.

I had been standing in front of the stage for about five minutes, with no sign of Chelsea anywhere nearby. I was starting to reconsider and was just about to change my mind and go try to catch up with my sister and our friends, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and, there she was, towering over me with that big lopsided grin on her face.

"I see you decided to take my invite?"

"Uh...y-yeah," I replied, my voice trembling.

"Good. I don't live to far from here, on Rhawn street to be exact. Let's get going, shall we?"

I didn't say anything else. She took my hand and started walking up the path towards the Rhawn street exit. As we walked, we were quiet for the first few minutes but eventually, Chelsea struck up a conversation. I went along and we started talking about different things. She lived in an apartment, by herself and had lived there for about seven years apparently.

It was about a twenty minute walk from the park, up to her apartment. She was on Rhawn street like she said, right by Frankford Avenue, the first door in a small row of apartments. Up the steps to her door she led me, opening the screen door and inserting the key into the heavy wooden main door.

She pushed it open, stepped aside and motioned for me to walk in before her. Once inside, I looked around at my surroundings, to find that it wasn't a very large apartment. Just a small living room with a love seat, sofa and flat screen TV. Down the hall, was a small kitchen, a bathroom and what I assumed was her bedroom.

She closed the door behind her and locked it, before brushing past me and walking across the living room.

She set her purse down on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa. Smiling over at me, she patted the seat next to her and waited patiently, for me to come sit with her. Nervously, I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch at her side, staring straight ahead as I tried to think of what to say.

"Move closer to me," she said. "Don't worry; I won't bite."

I chuckled, sliding closer to her and she moved one arm up and around me.

"Unless you want me to, that is."

I blushed again as she held me closer to her and I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she sized me up.

"So...um...w-what do you want to do?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"What do I want to do? Mm, I know just what I want to do."

She placed a hand on my knee and moved it up slowly, until it brushed over my crotch and she gave my cock a gentle squeeze. She leaned in, licking my ear and causing me to shiver. I could feel my cock starting to harden and she felt it too, as she rubbed it slowly through my shorts.

The next thing I knew, we were kissing. Our lips pressed together, her tongue slipped into my mouth and we were passionately making out. As we kissed, she pushed me back so that I was lying on the couch now, with her on top of me. Her hands slid up under my shirt, teasing my nipples as she started sucking and biting on my neck, while grinding her ass against my hard cock.

Then, her hands moved down and yanked my shorts from my body, along with my boxers. My cock sprang free, standing at full attention.

"Mm," she groaned, licking her lips. "What a beautiful cock."

I had a decent enough size, probably around seven inches. Not very thick at all really, but at least I was average size and not below. I'd never heard any complaints from the ladies, so it wasn't much of a problem for me.

I watched as Chelsea slid back some, until she was sitting on my legs. She pulled her leopard print shirt off, over her head and tossed it to the floor, right next to my shorts. Wearing no bra, she revealed to me her two perfect orbs of flesh. She was probably a 34DD, perfect and beautiful breasts; enough to make me even harder than I already was, if possible.

She leaned forward again, kissing me once more before shoving her tits in my face. I breathed in her scent, licking and sucking on her nipples and she moaned softly as I did. Then, she backed off again, back to sitting on my legs and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Up and down my shaft, her hand began to glide, stroking me slowly at first. Then, gradually she began to stroke me faster, tightening her grip just a little.

She kept jerking me off for a few moments, before leaning in and starting to lick the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting and teasing before finally diving right in and swallowing me whole.

I gasped, as she immediately went to town, deep throating my cock. I watched as her head moved up and down, her lips sliding back and forth over me. She reached up with one hand and started tweaking one of my nipples, while using the other hand to rub my balls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chelsea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds