• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Key to a Party Pt. 04

Key to a Party Pt. 04

12345

The marriage of Susan and Ben is hanging by a thread. While the long-married couple have begun experimenting with attending swingers' parties, Ben has been rocked with his wife's revelation that she forced a move from their old hometown because she couldn't extricate herself from an affair with their pool guy.

*****

Susan's Story

A myriad of thoughts went through my mind as I stood there at that second key party, becoming more and more disappointed as one choice husband after another was claimed by the women that Glenda chose ahead of me to forage around in the bowl to pick out the keys of the man they would be assigned by the party hosts to spend the next few hours with. Although I had only been to one of these and on that night I was fortunate enough to get first pick, I now knew the way it worked. These other women had been doing this for quite a while, I figured that the smart ones knew which car keys belonged to which guys. I even wondered how many arrangements might be made before the night or earlier on the night with various women promising, "Sure, I can pick your keys out, so long as you give me a really good time."

It was like some sort of pre-arranged sexual lucky dip and as it progressed, I began to feel like I was being punished - but for what - as I watched Glenda's eyes scan around the women who were still to pick from the glass bowl and each time choose someone else. Just as I had been afforded some kind of treat by being given first pick at our first key party ... 'for being a newbie,' she said at the time ... it was as if she had determined that I should go last this time. As the male prospects diminished, I knew what that meant from just that one observation at the first key party. It looked to me like her husband Alan's keys were avoided by all the women. It was easy for them to do that because the obnoxious fool broadcast loudly that he had an imitation phallus hanging from his keys. He appeared deluded to think that the women at his party would find him so appealing that they would source out the key ring with the phallus. When would he one day wake up that he was always the last to be picked out. When the women reached into the bowl, they could always push his set of keys aside once their fingers felt the mini phallus.

Thirteen couples had been paired off, my Ben went very early in the draw, about second or third pick. That was strange since last time he had walked out early on the police chief's wife - leaving her wanting more. I would have thought that she would have spread the word around quickly before tonight's draw that my Ben wasn't such a great catch. Yet the woman who had claimed him looked to be the youngest and decidedly the most attractive woman in the room. I even felt jealous about that as my wait for a match dragged on and on.

Now down to just two women and still Glenda bypassed me and selected the other remaining woman. I watched her reach her hand into the clear glass bowl. She would only have to look up into the bowl that was held just above her head height to see Alan's keys with the phallus and avoid them. And she did ... just as every other woman but the last had done at the last seven parties, so I was reliably informed by one of my new friends there.

Glenda called my name and I stepped up to go through the ridiculous ceremony of reaching into the bowl and claiming the only set of keys remaining, those belonging to the host Alan, who tried to take the rejection by all of his female guests good naturedly. With his keys in my hand, I turned around just in time to see Alan homing in on me, his pudgy face close, his wet lips slobbering a saliva-soaked kiss on my closed lips ... I almost dry-retched.

His arm slipped possessively around my waist holding me close to him as he began to holler to the newly paired couples, trying to get through his set of rules before every couple escaped out of his front door in a mass exodus. Only he and I and his wife and her chosen man remained standing there in their living room that moments before was teeming with chattering guests. She had been able to slot herself into the pairing up process about midway through so that she got a worthwhile guy but it didn't look bad that she was helping herself at the exclusion of too many of her female guests.

Alan let my waist go for a moment and stepped aside to say something to the man who would have the sexual pleasures of Glenda for the next few hours. Glenda must have spotted her opportunity, she stepped closer to me, "I'm sorry honey, you are such a sweet girl, but every woman has to have a turn with Alan. We've been doing these parties for so long now that every woman here has had a turn with him. Unless we get someone else new at our next party, one of the others is going to have her second turn with him. I know he's no catch but he means well and he'd never do anything to hurt you. He just loves sex so much ... these parties were his idea from the start."

That was a brief interesting insight into their relationship ... I mean, the fact that she knew it was like a penalty for a woman to draw his keys from the bowl. There didn't appear to be any other man at the parties who was quite like Alan. Nearly every other male looked as if he would be an acceptable catch for a woman to spend 3 to 4 hours with and every other man would be at least ten years younger than the host.

Alan had finished his brief conversation with the man who was about to fuck his wife and I felt his hand slip around my waist once more. "Come on honey, time's getting away, we've got some grand fucking to do, you and I. Hey, I'm so lucky that I got the lovely new girl this time and only the second time you've been here. I tell you, I do well at these parties ... I think now I've had every woman that comes here."

I wondered what the sleeping arrangements were for Alan and Glenda. I was to find out as Alan steered me toward the stairs of their magnificent two-storey home, we were obviously heading up to their main bedroom. I stole a look back to see what Glenda was doing with her guy but they were still standing talking in the empty living room.

Alan and I reached the top of the stairs and he steered me directly through the first open doorway ahead of us. It turned out to be the master bedroom ... large, very large in fact, and lavish. There was obviously a fair bit of wealth in this home. The first thing I spotted was a mirror on the ceiling over the top of the bed. Who does that? Obviously a guy like Alan does!

He still clutched my body to his side, his hand tight at my waist, "So what do you think of my room of pleasure my dear, this is where it all happens. Welcome my pretty one, we are going to have a good time tonight. Do you notice the mirror up there?"

He sounded very excited and I nodded affirmatively that I could see the mirror over his bed.

"When you're lying on your back and I'm giving you one, you're allowed to take your adoring eyes off me hovering above you for a moment and look up at the ceiling. You'll be able to see us reflected up there on the ceiling, you'll be able to watch my arse moving as I'm pushing my cock up inside you. All the women tell me that is such a turn-on for them ... feeling me inside them and watching my arse as I do it to them. Oh honey, you're gonna love it!"

'I'm giving you one,' how eloquent were his words, made you just want to lie down on that massive bed, look up at the mirror and watch this legend in his own lifetime climb on top and bonk me silly.

Alan was still beside me and he turned and grabbed the bottom hem of my loose sun-dress and lifted it up, bringing it almost to my waist, "Come on, let's get this off quickly."

I turned to look at him but he didn't seem like he wanted to be the one to undress me. He had only lifted up my dress as an indication to me that I should remove it. I took the bottom hem from him and raised the dress up over my body, disappointed that such an essential stage in seductive foreplay - being undressed by the man - was absent from this coupling.

As I lost sight for a moment in pulling my dress up over my head, I heard this man gasp, "Oh look at that, how good is this, I love the stockings babe. Oh, and that other strap thing that holds them up."

"You mean my garter belt?"

"Yes, yes, oh babe, you are some woman. Come on, hurry now!"

He sounded like he was becoming impatient. I had taken a little longer than expected to get my dress up over my hair without messing it up too much ... a woman still needs to look good, even on her back as she is fucked. I dropped my dress aside onto a chair and stood still for a moment, allowing him to step back away and cast his lascivious gaze on me in my sexy lingerie. Alan began gasping, was he okay? "Oh man, what a body, oh I'm really going to love fucking you tonight babe."

Alan was now ogling the sight of me in just a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. I had optimistically dressed sexier this time, thinking how it should impress Brad or someone similar to Brad. But no such luck and Alan was now the beneficiary of my very sexual appearance.

I probably shouldn't have and I don't know why I should even try with this man, but I slowly turned around a full 360. As I turned fully back around to face him, I could see Alan's eyes nearly bugging out of his head, scanning my body from head to toes like he was unsure where to settle his gaze.

"Oh honey, this is going to be so good. Come on, how about you give me a hand to get my gear off?"

What, was he kidding me? He wasn't about to undress me, but he expected me to undress him. Not wanting to make a fuss or insult him, I reached my hands forward and began to unbutton his casual shirt. His response was to reach out and clumsily rub his palm over one full bra cup. His touch wasn't sensual enough to even harden my nipple.

I tried to smile as he licked his lips and his hand tried hard to arouse something in me. His shirt now discarded, I dropped my fingers to his belt, discovering first hand just how wide he was around the waist. He sure carried a heap of fat, certainly not healthy for him and not much fun for me either if he was going to be on top. I unbuckled the belt and lowered the zip on his fly. The pants opened and overcome by the fat belly, they dropped like a stone around his feet.

Alan wore a multi-coloured pair of boxers, I couldn't detect any tenting in the front. He took over, putting his thumbs into the sides of that piece of underwear and shucked them down off him. He stood naked before me, his fat belly even more prominent without the cover of clothing and somewhere nearly hidden below was a dinky penis. I dared to peer down at it, wondering if it was still dormant or if that was as good as it was going to get.

Of course, he could see where I was looking, did he think I looked interested? "You might want to start off with a blow job honey. That would be nice."

Without even waiting for my reply or agreement, he turned toward the bed, presenting me with the unappealing view of his equally fat arse as he scrambled onto the bed and toward the middle and rolled over onto his back. Still clad in my sexy lingerie that he had not attempted to remove, I followed the party host onto his bed and knelt beside his legs. I looked down at his unimpressive cock and decided that this size might be about as good as it gets.

Drawing on all the willpower I could muster, I bent my head forward, took his limp cock in one hand and lowered my mouth to take it between my lips. Alan gasped loudly as I closed my mouth over it and began to suck. I contemplated how heavy going this next couple of hours was going to be as I tried to muster some enthusiasm. I had willingly entered the draw, knowing that I'd be expected to actively participate, no matter whose keys I got. Surely the least I could do is to show him a good time with some pleasure. After all, if Alan didn't organise these parties, I wouldn't have experienced such a wonderful sexual tryst with Brad last time. I determined that Alan should at least be rewarded for that.

I sucked long and hard on his cock. I did manage to get some stiffening in it, but since I could get his entire length inside my mouth without gagging, I guessed that it wasn't even 5 inches at full erection. That would be its current state as he made appreciative sounds. I thought of getting him off this way to shorten my night.

But that was not to be. Alan obviously wanted to save himself for a bout of fucking so just as I felt that I could blow him into a big release, he pushed my head away, telling me, "Quick honey, on your back, I'm gonna give you a grand big fucking."

I reluctantly rolled over onto my back alongside him and he huffed and puffed as he managed to lift his considerable weight and roll himself over. "Come on honey, get these off," he commanded impatiently and I lifted my bum up off the bed long enough for my thumbs to hook into the waistband of my panties and I drew them down my legs and managed to kick at least one leg free before he rolled all the way over and almost smothered me with his substantial weight.

He was very heavy as he planted his fat belly on mine. I felt him fiddling with his cock at my pussy and realised that I should have used my fingers on myself while I was blowing him. I wasn't totally dry but not running like a mountain stream as I did with Ben and with Terry and on that night last month with Brad.

Alan's dinky cock was at least slick with my saliva and his tip was dribbling pre-cum so there was enough moisture to pave the way into my vagina. He didn't waste any time getting it in. I couldn't feel much sensation from it, the enormity of his fat belly seemed to inhibit his reach. "Watch us in the mirror honey," he told me excitedly from above as his strokes began, and I realised there was no way I would be cumming tonight ... at least not this way.

My failed attempt to blow him to a finish before he could put it inside me must have had an effect because he lasted all of 60 seconds. All I felt was the warm sensation of fluids in my passage, much more than there had been to start. His climax was loudly signalled by the man's over-the-top gasps and moans and even a weird scream as he spurted his cum into my vagina.

"Did you watch, could you see me fucking you?" were his first excited words when his heavy breathing subsided. He seemed so obsessed with the attractiveness of the visual from above, and maybe he had a point because being on the receiving end beneath was no picnic.

Compounding his bad breath, I also detected the smell of alcohol. I'd say that he had consumed a fair quantity tonight. That too wouldn't help his performance. Thankfully, he rolled his massive weight off me quite quickly and collapsed on his back alongside me. "Come on honey, come to me, that was great," he muttered as I reluctantly complied, rolling my body toward him, still clad in the sexy lingerie, even still wearing my bra. I couldn't recall the last time I had had sex and still had my breasts covered afterwards.

My head had fallen onto his right shoulder, uncomfortably too close to his armpit from where a mix of perspiration and body odour wafted up through my nostrils. His arm around me held me captive there. Soon there was a sound I didn't want to hear, Alan was snoring and I was trapped with his arm holding me tightly to him. There was no way that sleep might save me. For a start, I had drunk very lightly in anticipation of being wide awake to enjoy the sexual difference of this evening. Alan was different alright, but not in a way that appealed.

He must have slumbered for at least a half-hour, maybe longer. It was the longest time for me, his sweaty skin transferring a sheen of perspiration to mine. After what was way too long, he woke with a start, obviously realising where he was ... in his own bed, but not with his wife. "Hmmm, oh shit, oh sorry babe, did I drop off, oh it's been a long day, it always is when we have these parties." He turned his head sideways to look at me, checking out my upper body, "Oh fuck, look at those boobies, I can't believe I didn't have a go at those. Come on babe ... err, sorry, what's your name?"

"Susan," I told him indignantly.

"Yeah, yeah that's right, the good looker, new girl in town. Tell me, do you like it here?"

"Yes we do."

"Just you honey, I didn't ask what your partner thinks of it. Like I could give a fuck about him. But you and me honey, we're here now and we've still got heaps of time left. Come on, get that bra off, will you. I've got to have a go at those babies."

I raised myself up to a sitting position when I felt his arm release me from its grip. I reached back behind me and unclasped my bra, easing the cups forward, exposing my breasts to his lascivious stare.

"Oh man, what a great set!" He brought the arm that had held me to him and brought it across my chest, using it to force my body back down flat on my back. I saw him rolling over toward me, his face descending, felt his lips close over the closest nipple and begin to suckle it. At last, something for me, I thought as I found his mouth devouring that one breast enjoyable. But then I felt one of his hands on my other breast. Anticipating I could enjoy some caressing by his fingers, I was instead jolted when two fingers squeezed that nipple so hard it felt like he had placed it in a vice and turned the handle.

"Oh, go easy Alan."

"What's a matter babe, don't you like that?"

"No, not so hard, you pinched me."

"Some gals like it like that, sounds like you don't."

"I don't mind the touching, but just don't pinch it so hard, that's no way to turn on a woman."

"Oh shit, now you're lecturing me. Listen babe, I'll have you know that I've had every single woman who comes to these nights and no one else ever complains about anything. The others, they all love me. Some have even told me they'd prefer to take me home than to go to their husband."

"Yeah sure," I knew I was getting into dangerous territory, expressing disbelief at his fantasy.

"What's wrong, you don't believe me?"

"It's okay Alan, if you say so."

"No, I can see that you don't believe me. What's the matter, are you a bit on yourself? Listen babe, I ... err, I can't remember your name."

"Susan, it's Susan."

"Yeah, well Susan baby, how about you get your mouth down there and get me up again. I want to give you another go around. Perhaps the first one didn't give you enough satisfaction. I think you need some convincing."

"No, it's okay, I'd like you to suck my breasts some more, that was nice Alan." I was attempting to quell his rising anger. While I certainly wasn't enjoying myself, I didn't want to offend the host. At this moment, I couldn't care if I ever came to one of these parties again, but I may change my mind later, so I decided that I best leave Alan on good terms, if possible.

Fortunately, he did resume sucking my breasts, this time without his fingers going anywhere near my other nipple. After quite a few minutes of this, I felt like there was moisture down in my pubis. But suddenly, he rolled away and off me, collapsing onto his back again. I looked across to him, saw him watching me.

"I could do with a bit of help babe; do you want to see if you can get me up?"

I moved my upper body over toward his fat stomach. My hand reached out and lifted his flaccid cock and my face came down and I closed my mouth once more over his floppy appendage. This time I could taste the salty residue of his previous cum, it was far stronger than any juices of mine that may have remained on his cock from our first coupling.

It took quite a while and I used most of the tricks that I've used on Ben over the years, even found myself trying something with my tongue that my past lover Terry had shown me that he liked. At last, after what seemed like 15 minutes or so, and with my jaw becoming sore, it felt like his cock was returning to his super-size of less than 5 inches. Alan was breathing heavily and I wondered if he would let me blow him all the way to his end. I figured that if I could get this old man to cum again now, he wouldn't be able to get it up a third time, particularly with the amount of alcohol he had seemed to consume. I could make this night bearable if I could get him off now.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Key to a Party Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds