• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother, Little Sister

Big Brother, Little Sister

My first story, so bare with me. I always enjoyed reading stories that dragged out a bit and gave me a real view into their life. So I wrote this knowing I was to continue the story with a part 2. Let me know if you want to read the rest. Thank you!

Luna:

His body was wrapped in a towel, beads of water rolling off his muscular body after his steaming hot shower. He quickly enters his room as to not be seen by anyone in the house. I saw, and I wanted to see more. I could see his flaccid cock hanging down between his masculine legs through the wet towel. It was what I wanted, but how could I tell him? After all he was my older brother. I couldn't stop thinking about him coming in my room and taking advantage of my 18 year old body. He was older by almost 9 years, and still lived at home. I enjoyed it though, we got along so well and we were so close even though the age gape was quite substantial. We played video games and I would whoop his ass. I thought about how his hands would caress the controller and wondered how well he could play with my young tight pussy.

After seeing him today I had to touch myself. His image was stuck in my mind and I decided to take my little vibrator and lay in down on my clit that was throbbing thinking about my brother. I started to moan a little while the vibrations took over my body. I was rocking my hips back and forth feeling my cunt get wetter and wetter. I felt the feeling come of pleasure waves. They hit me hard as I had my toy hard on my clit. I let out a loud moan as I came thinking about my brother's tongue licking my clit. Oh shit! Did he hear me? I hope not....or wait, could that be the way I show him how bad I want him?

Frankie:

I quickly got to my room after my shower. I didn't want my cock to get hard as I passed her room. She always has her huge tits out of her tank top. I mean fuck, they are at least 38dd. They are so hot and I can see her areolas peaking out of her bra while we play call of duty. I don't know if she wants me to notice them or if she really doesn't notice. I always get hard thinking of her small hands, perfectly manicured, wrapped around my thick cock. It's so wrong, she's my little sister, only 18, but fuck she is so hot. "Did I hear something or what that my imagination?" I thought to myself. A small moan from sister's room was just enough to have my cock standing at attention. Again, a louder moan came from her room. I started to stroke my 8 inches of rod listening to my sister moan through the wall. The blood was flowing to my dick and I could feel the veins pop out. I grabbed the lotion and went to town. She moaned again, so loud I thought dad might hear her. It through me over the edge and spirts of cum started spewing from my cock. "Fuck, what is she doing to me?" I thought.

Luna:

Its Friday night, I never was into going out or hanging with too many friends. My brother and I had enough fun playing video games, and ordering enough pizza to feed a small elephant. Tonight we played madden, I was a big football girl! I think he enjoyed watching games with me since I would hell at the T.V. I sat next to him on the couch. I always dressed comfortably with him. I never really needed to impress him much. I wore a tank top, same as everyday. Today however I put on my pj shorts and didn't put any panties on. Maybe he would see the outline of my pussy, and that though just soaked me.

I put my feet on his lap, thinking he would shove them off as he normally does. "Do you want me to lotion them?" He asked. "Uh yeah sure." I responded a little shocked. "Where is the lotion?" He asked me. "In the top drawer of my night stand, do you want me to get it?" I asked. "No don't worry, relax, I'll get it." He spoke with confidence. I sat there in the basement for a minute. "OH FUCK!" I whispered under my breath to myself. I forgot my vibrator was in my top drawer of my night stand. He is going to see it and think I am so gross. Or maybe, he will see it and think of me using it. He came back with a smirk on his face. "Oh shit he saw it." I thought.

Frankie:

I decided tonight I would try to kiss her, her lips always temped me. They are big, thick and juicy. I wanted to warm her up with a massage so when she put her cute pedicured feet on me it was my chance. She told me where her lotion was, so I headed up the stairs into her room. I noticed it was open slightly, and I went to go fish out her lotion that smelled so good. I often would smell her after a shower and loved it, I always wanted to kiss her skin. I open the drawer. There it was, not the lotion, but a vibrator. "Oh my gosh!" I whispered to myself. I put it in my pocket and grabbed the lotion and headed back down stairs. I tried so hard to not smile and blush knowing what I had in my pocket.

I sat down, put some lotion in my hands, warmed it up, and spread it slowly on her pretty feet. I saw her relax a bit, and I worked my hands in to massage them. She had such soft feet, I lightly caressed my finger over the sole of her foot. She jerked her foot away quickly. "Stop that tickles Frankie!" She said with her sweet voice. "Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction." I said. As she jerked her foot up I saw a peek of her lovely pussy through the crevasse of her shorts. "She wasn't wearing any panties!" I though surprisingly. I warmed some more lotion in my hands and headed towards her legs. "Oh god" I thought as I felt her smooth, hairless legs. My cock started to get a little hard feeling them in my hands.

Luna:

He started working the lotion in my feet, it felt so good. I tried not to let out any moans as he felt them and rubbed them in his strong hands. He headed to my legs, "Thank god I shaved today." I thought. As he started up my legs I felt something hard under my foot. "Oh wow, that's his dick!" I assumed. He looks up at me with his handsome face and amazing eyes. I bite my lip looking at him, then I realized what I was doing and let my lip go.

Frankie:

She bit her lip looking at me, I know she likes what I am doing. I worked my hands higher, and higher with the lotion. Massaging her legs and really feeling them. I got to her upper thigh. "Frankie what are you doing? You are my brother, should you be going that close to my...you know?" She said like she didn't want it.

Luna:

I did, I wanted it so bad. I begged his hands to continue up my thighs and to my hot wet slit. He smiled to me and continued his hands higher, feeling my pussy through my shorts. A small thin fabric was the only thing between his fingers and my virgin pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother, Little Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds