• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur Pt. 03

The State Amateur Pt. 03

12

I got out of Josh's car in the parking ramp. My sundress was done up, all the buttons fastened, but as I walked towards the door to the stair well, I had this urge to unbutton and let my dress float around me. But I knew that this was a terribly bad idea. I knew something that I could do, however. As the door closed behind me I grasped the hem of my dress and shivering a little I lifted it up, higher and higher until I really could feel cool air on my bare pussy.

Normally I would not do something like this but the afternoon with Josh on the golf course with him stripping me over and over, fingering me and on the 16th hole, fucking me, I was too hot to really think things through and I was more interested in keeping my arousal going.

I walked up the two flights to the elevator level with my dress pulled up, showing pussy to people that weren't there, not thinking about security cameras and that I was where my husband worked. Once on the elevator after I had pushed the button for my husband's floor I leaned back and fondled my tits through the fabric, keeping my nipples hard and erect. I was being foolish and didn't know and probably would not have cared anyway.

Through the door to Rob's office where I first met Rita, the office receptionist, who called Rob to come up front. I didn't notice the smirk on her face as she noticed my nipples.

Rob came and got me.

"Beth, Tom was at the restaurant, the boss, and he wants to see you."

My stomach clenched. Had he seen me? Why did he want to see me?

Rob led me back to Tom's office and we passed his assistant Marcia, Rob nodding to her and I weakly smiled at her as she greeted us. Rob knocked on the door and we entered. Tom gave us a big, false smile.

"Rob, why don't you get that report, print it and bring it back here."

Rob left me with him.

"Tom, why did you want to see me?"

"Come here and I'll show you Beth."

I walked over to his desk, he took out his smart phone, fiddled with it and turned it to me. Shit! There I was, full frontal, face, tits pussy, everything!

"Now Beth, you don't want people, especially your family to find out about this do you?"

"No."

He pushed me against his desk, gently, and unbuttoned the top button of my sundress.

"I don't think anyone else that knows you was there today."

He unbuttoned the next button. He tilted my face up so I was looking at him. Unbuttoned the next button and the next one. Then he pushed my sundress off my shoulders and my tits were exposed.

I stepped around him and backed up, lifting my sundress back up and began to fasten the buttons he had undone. Tom stepped forward making me back up further, staring at him, nervously. My ass hit his conference table and he stepped up to, grabbing my wrists and pulling my arms down.

"What's the problem Beth? I've already seen it, seen you bare ass. I just want to see it closer. that's all.

"No Tom, I don't want...."

"Marcia, come in here. You know Beth, Marcia really doesn't like you. She's going to love this.."

Tom continued holding my arms down, my sundress partially unbuttoned and Marcia walked through the door. Tom let go of one of my arms and brushed the shoulder of my sundress off and the top of one breast appeared, almost down to the nipple. Marcia giggled, looking at the two of us. She stepped forward.

"Well, well, well, if isn't the prim and proper Beth Johnson. No bra today Bethie? Want to get your bare tit out?"

Tom grinned at her and twisted around behind me, getting my arms again, holding them down at my sides.

"Want to give me a hand Marcia?"

"Oh, I would just love that Tom!"

"Marcia, don't..."

She stopped giggling and glared at me.

"You are such a hoity-toity bitch, so condescending, Beth. I am really going to enjoy this."

And she stepped closer to me and reached up for my buttons. She unfastened two of them really quickly and smirking at me she began to pull my sundress open.

"Marcia, please, don't, please..."

"Bitch! You're too good for the rest of us. Don't think we all haven't noticed how you have looked down your nose at us!"

And my sundress opened up and my tits were again showing, nipples hard and erect. And Marcia started laughing.

"Nice little hard nipples, Beth. Turned on, are you?"

And the witch flicked each nipple with a finger. And laughed some more.

"Want to see what else the bitch has on, Tom?"

"That's the idea, Marcia. Get a move on."

And Marcia reached back to my buttons and quickly opened them all the way down the hem. She laughed again and grasped the sides of the now open dress and pulled them wide. And snickered as she looked down at me.

"Oh just great, Bethie! No panties! You're nothing but a cheap slut Bethie!"

My breasts, tits, nipples hard and erect, my pubic hair, my pussy lips, all showing to her, and Tom leaning forward, looking over my shoulder. He chuckled.

"Take an arm Marcia."

Now they both held one of my arms and and pushed me back so my ass hit the conference table again. Marcia gazed at me with glee and reached up to push my sundress off one shoulder. Tom did the same to the other side and shortly my sundress was lying partially on the conference table, the sleeves around my wrists, my entire front bare. Marcia shifted her hand above my wrist and tugged the sleeve completely off. Tom watched and did the same and the only thing holding my dress even partially around me was the conference table. Tom looked at Marcia and it was like telepathy. He pulled me forward and Marcia whisked my dress out from behind me and held it up for me to see, smirking at me. She she stepped back and dropped it on the carpet, several feet away from me.

"Didn't think you'd have such a good body Bethie. Didn't think Miss Prim and Proper would have hard nipples. Didn't think little Bethie would have such a neatly shaved and trimmed little bush, either."

My face was burning up, I was struggling against Tom's grip but there was nothing I was going get done. They were both going to see me nude and there was nothing I was going to be able to do about it. Tom shifted me so that I was crossways to the conference table and pushed up against my nude body so that I ended up basically seated on the table. He wormed his knees between mine and I felt Marcia grip my biceps and pull me backwards so that I ended up on my elbows, legs spread around

Tom's.

Marcia held me firmly, my breasts heaving with fear now, and Tom looked down at me, at my pussy. He chuckled, she giggled. He reached down.

"No, Tom, don't...."

And one of his fingers wormed its way between my pussy lips and slowly moved up my hole. He chuckled again.

"She's nice and wet Marcia, really nice and wet."

Marcia cackled. And Tom slid a second finger up inside my pussy. He began to work them in and out of me, with Marcia watching avidly. I began to breathe harder. Marcia forced me onto my back, across the conference table and reached out and grasped my boobs, rubbing her thumbs over my erect nipples. I gasped.

"What a slut! You're loving this Bethie!"

And that was how Rob found the three of us, Tom finger fucking me, smirking, Marcia feeling my bare tits and me splayed across the conference table, completely nude, as he walked back into Tom's office with the report.

Rob stopped and looked at me, his wife, naked, splayed out on a conference table, with his boss's fingers up her snatch. He did not look happy. He walked to Tom's desk and dropped the report on it with a thud.

"I guess you really didn't want the report, did you?"

"No, I just wanted you out of the way, so you couldn't interfere."

"So what are you intending, Tom?"

"Nothing too bad, Rob. I'm just going to make Beth orgasm while I look at her nude. Maybe have her come over to my house for a day, but no sex Rob. My son is home from college and I think I want to make sure he knows what a naked woman looks like."

Rob sighed and sat down just as Tom rubbed his thumb over my clit. Which was like hitting me with an electric shock. My ass lifted off the table and I gasped. Tom chuckled, Marcia giggled. And he kept finger fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit and to my horror, my ass was lifting up just like I was fucking his hand. God, I tried to stop myself but I was so turned on by my nudity, his fingers in me, that I couldn't stop myself. My ass was pumping and my husband was watching me be a slut.

And to my total shame and humiliation, it wasn't long before I was cumming, red-faced and soaking wet, right in front of Rob, his boss and Marcia. When I had stopped twitching, breathing hard, Tom pulled his fingers out of my soaked pussy and slowly lifted them to look at how wet they were from me. Then with a smirk he reached down and wiped them on my belly, smearing my juices on my belly and up to my tits, getting some of the moisture on them also.

Marcia burst out laughing at me. I turmed more red, totally embarrassed. Tom stepped back from me. Perversely, I kept myself as if he was still between my legs, my swollen, red pussy in plain sight, my pussy lips glistening with moisture. Marcia laughed again as she realized that my legs were still spread wide open. Rob watched me, I couldn't bear to look at him, so I didn't, but my eyes had to look at Tom. I lifted my head and looked at him, but he wasn't making eye contact with me, or at least not with my eyes anyway. His gaze was fixed on my bare cunt. And I wanted to stop it by closing my legs, but I didn't want to stop it either. Yes, I am conflicted, but now that he had seen me up close and finger fucked me, it didn't seem to matter any more. And Marcia, well, she had seen it all too. But I finally, after what seemed like an eternity, closed my legs, pushed myself up and slid off the conference table, still nude. I walked over to the puddle of fabric that was my dress and picked it up. I slipped it on, buttoned it and stood like a stupid cow, waiting for Rob to take me home.

"Rob, I won't have sex with her, as you know, probably, I am fucking Marcia since my wife left me."

Holy shit! I had no idea! And I quickly glanced at Marcia, rewarded by seeing her face turn red, just like mine.

"Yeah, I figured you were boning her, the way she acted around you, Tom."

Marcia got even redder. I wanted to giggle, but kept my mouth closed.

"So what do you want, Tom?"

"Oh, I may just want her to come over for a day, use my pool, while my son is home. I think he'd like to see some middle aged pussy and ass, don't you?"

My stomach sunk. I looked at Rob. He just nodded.

"Come on Beth, let's go."

Just outside the office door...

"Rob, I don't want..."

"Shut up Beth."

I shut up. We got to his car, got in. Rob started it and drove off. Then he glanced at me.

"All right Beth, tell me what happened, what the fuck did you do today?"

And I told him everything, the flashing the restaurants, Josh exposing me on the golf cours, stripping me naked on the 16 hole, playing the hole nude, and not without some misgivings, I even told Rob about Josh having me bend over and that he fucked me in the fairway."

His lips tightened, but he didn't say anything to me. Not about how stupid I had been, and I had been really stupid too.

We got home, he pulled into the garage, we got out, went inside. In the living room he stopped me, unbuttoned my dress, pushed it off my shoulders and I was thinking, oh yes, he's going to fuck me. Boy was I wrong!

Rob grasped my wrist, pulled me to a chair, sat down, pulled me over his knees and began to spank my bare ass hard and fast. It quickly began to get hot, I began to beg him to stop, then just yowled as it began to hurt. My legs were kicking, my tits swaying and flopping around under my chest and soon I began to cry. He just didn't stop until I stopped kicking and then he just pushed me off his knees and I hit the floor, immediately clutching at my hot, burning ass cheeks. I looked up at him through tear filled eyes, seeing him on his cell phone.

"Josh, Rob, I heard from Beth about today. I am a little pissed, but I assume she didn''t object to anything. Uh hm. Uh hm, Yes, I am a little pissed at you, but I want you to come over, and bring some friends, male friends. Yeah, about an hour is fine."

I managed to choke out a few words.

"Rob, what do you mean..."

"Shut up Beth. You obviously got off on showing off today. Well, you can show off some more tonight. Christ, I can't believe how dumb you were today, Beth. Trot upstairs and get some clothes on, underwear too and get your ass back down here."

I got up, picked up my discarded dress and walked upstair. I was pissed, trot my ass! And my ass was sore. I went in the bathroom and looked over my shoulder in the mirror, horrified to see it bright red over both cheeks. I tossed my dress in the hamper and went in the bedroom, got out underwear, a golf shirt and some shorts, long shorts. I dressed, found a pair of sandals and walked downstairs. Rob was sitting in the same place. He looked at me and pointed to the couch across from him. I went to it and sat, wincing as my ass touched the cushion.

"Josh is coming over here, with some of his friends. You are going to do everything he tells you, except you are not having sex, in the puss or oral, do you understand?"

"But, why, why friends of his? Why not just him?"

"Because, you dumb slut, what you did earlier today has at least two people we know, Beth, we know them and they know us, they know that you are acting like a fucking slut! And if you've forgotten, they got you bare ass today and my boss, Beth, my fucking boss, finger fucked you in front of Marcia! And don't forget, that instead of closing your legs right away, you just laid there and kept them spread wide open! And because of that, I have told him to do his best to embarrass and humiliate you tonight. And lastly, if you remember, Beth, Tom, my fucking boss, wants you to spend a day at his house, with his son and what do you think you'll be wearing all day, Beth? That's right, you'll be wearing nothing, Beth!"

"I don't have to go there, Rob!"

"Do you remember the picture he has of you, Beth? The one that you are bare ass naked? That if you don't go to his house, he'll probably show to everyone at work? Give them fucking copies of it?"

All right, all right, damnit! But I can't do anything tonight! My ass is red as hell, Rob!"

"So?"

"So? SO? What do I tell Josh?"

"Tell him that I spanked your fat ass for fucking him!"

I sat there and fumed for a few moments.

"HE FUCKED ME! I DIDN'T FUCK HIM!"

"And like you said no Beth? You were fucking gagging for it! And you dumb bitch, you've already used a dildo in front of him and some other kids a few years ago, right? So there shouldm't be a fucking problem! You just say.."My husband spanked me because Josh fucked me earlier today."

I just sat there, still angry as hell. This wasn't fair! But as I thought about it, what Josh might have me do, I started to get that bad-good feeling in my lower belly again. Bad because I knew it wasn't right, good because it was going to turn me on, I knew it was. FUCK!

I was stupid. The only thing I could got out of my mouth was...

"MY ASS IS NOT FAT!"

Rob burst out laughing. When he finally could stop....

"That's it? That's all you want to say? Not mad at me for calling you a dumb slut or dumb bitch? Not pissed at Tom for stripping you?"

The doorbell rang. FUCK! Rob got up and went to the door, and in walked Josh and four other guys about his age. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. But damnit to hell, my lower belly was tingling. Rob looked at me...

"I'm leaving. Be back in a couple of hours or so."

And he did. He left me with the five of them. They sat down, they had to know, didn't they? They had to know what I would do...

Josh smiled at me.

"What do you want to do Mrs. Johnson?"

I took a breath. I looked at all five. I knew my face was getting red, it was warm already. I looked down at the floor.

"You know...."

"I guess I do, Mrs. Johnson. So what do I do?"

"Ah, God, just tell me Josh."

"Are you sure about this?"

"No, but go ahead..."

"Well then Mrs. Johnson, why don't you take off your clothes."

The other four just jerked and all their heads swiveled towards me. Christ, I was blushing so hard! I couldn't look at any of them, not even Josh. But I undid the two buttons on my golf shirt, pulled it out of my shorts and pulled it up and over my head, dropping it on the floor beside me. I heard breath being sucked in. I shivered. I bent over and took off my sandals. I still couldn't look at them. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra and then I froze. They could see it was loose. But I froze. Josh understood. He got up walked over to me and slowly pushed the straps off my shoulders and I just let it slip down. And all of sudden my tits were bare.

My lower belly was jumping but Josh helping that little bit, it made me, not good with it, but better. Just a little bit better. I dropped my bra on my shirt, stood up and undid my shorts, unzipped them and still not looking at any of the four, pushed them down and the pooled around my ankles. I bent over and slipped them off, tossed them on the pitiful pile of my clothes, and now I looked at them, seeing bright eyes, staring at the dumb woman. The one who was shortly going to be bare ass naked in front of them. I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled and pushed and they slid down my legs, just like my shorts had done a few seconds earlier. I toed them off and pushed them over to the puddle of fabric that I had just been wearing.

I was bare ass naked in front of Josh, not a problem, but also four other young guys that I didn't know. I could feel their eyes burning into my skin. I stood there, bare ass, stupidly.

"Turn around and let's see your ass Mrs. Johnson."

Oh fuck...I turned and heard chuckles. My ass was still red!

"What happened to your ass Mrs. Johnson?"

"My husband, ah, sp-sp-spanked m-m-me."

A burst of laughter and I just wanted to die! I looked at Josh, pleading with him silently. He got it, thank God. I did not want to talk any more about my red ass.

"Well Mrs. Johnson, why don't you lift up your tits and move your feet shoulder width apart."

I was so happy to be told what to do, I didn't think about what I would look like. I just did it. I lifted up my tits, pointing two hard erect nipples at the boys and spread my feet apart, pretty much completely exposing my lips to all of them.

"All we can do is look, right?"

I looked at Josh and I realized that I was good with him touching me, teasing me, playing with me, but I also knew that would be torture for the other guys...so....

"No sex, no sex at all, but, ah, ah, you can touch me, if you want as long as it isn't like a bunch of crazed monkeys. And, ah, like maybe just two at a time. maybe".....my voice sort of trailed off.

Josh grinned and walked up to me, gently pushed me back so I sat on the couch, making me gasp as my sore ass touched it. I leaned back, my tits lolling to each side of my chest, but my nipples pointing straight out, stiff as pegs.

"Why don't you spread your legs Mrs. Johnson."

And God help me, I did. I felt my lips stick together slightly and then pull apart. I whimpered, God I was so wet already! Josh bent over. He knew how to embarrass me, humiliate me, he knew oh so well. He grasped a tit in each hand, smirked at me, pushed them together, let go and they flopped out again.

"What are those Mrs. Johnson?"

"I moaned but I answered....

"My tits...."

I felt his fingers slide down my skin, towards my....and it was like an electric charge was sliding down my body along with his fingers...his hand reached the patch of hair above and combed through it down, down, down and cupped me between my legs. I gasped out loud.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds