• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 03

Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 03

1234

It was late morning on Saturday. Tanya was sitting at the kitchen table, wearing a satin robe that she had brought from home, left open to reveal her nakedness. The daily newspaper was in her hands, Tanya leisurely reading it as Pam knelt before her, slurping greedily along her balls. They were slick with saliva, gleaming like polished ebony. Her fingers were thrust into her panties, rubbing friskily along her soaked slit. The taste of Tanya's delicious testicles made her swoon, her tongue dragging enthusiastically across both cum-laden orbs, hungry for more of that singular flavor.

Pam looked up at the other woman; her face was hidden by the newspaper. It made her feel so slutty that Tanya was not even paying attention to her.

The shemale had been teasing and torturing her for the past hour or so. She had woken up Pam via oral sex, making the housewife cum a good few times before showing mercy. After allowing Pam to lick her own cream off her cheeks and chin, Tanya had headed downstairs for breakfast. Pam had followed after, wanting to return the favor, but when she had dropped to her knees in the kitchen, Tanya had rebuffed her. They had made breakfast, but throughout the meal, all she had wanted was that gorgeous cock and some tasty cum. After they had washed the dishes, Pam had again tried to return the favor. Tanya had instead shoved Pam onto the table and fingered her to a wet climax. That was something that Pam had not been about to refuse, but she still had wanted something more than fingers. After that, she had tried a few more times to get Tanya to let her have her cock; each time her plea fell on deaf ears, or at least unrelenting ears.

"Please, Tanya, I need your cock, please!" she had finally begged, kneeling before the shemale, feeling like a boundless harlot.

"Not right now, slut."

"Please! Just let me suck you, let me taste your cum!"

Tanya had shook her head again, provoking another round of pathetic pleading.

"Please, I need it so bad, Tanya, please, just let me suck you, please, please!"

That had made Tanya chuckle, and she had plopped into a chair, pulling the nearby newspaper towards her.

"You want to suck my cock?" she had asked, opening the paper.

"Yes! Please!"

"Well, you're not getting it right now."

Pam had leaned forward, kissing at Tanya's bare thigh, her erect length inches away. The slut inside her had wanted to reach out for it, but the submissive also there had been willing to wait. As she dragged her mouth along the dark flesh, her eyes had flickered up, to see amusement in the other woman's eyes.

"But you can suck my balls for a while if you want."

The sentence had barely finished when she had lifted that magnificent beast and latched her mouth onto the testicles beneath, bathing them in her spit. She had quickly lost track of time, servicing her temporary owner as she read the newspaper.

"Hmmm. They say it might rain later."

Pam could have answered, but chose instead to keep worshipping those round sacks.

"Maybe we'll have to cancel the picnic and just stay in. Wouldn't that be a shame?"

She chuckled, finally putting the paper aside, stroking along Pam's hair.

"How do my balls taste?"

"So good," Pam moaned, "like always."

She dove back onto them, the wet sounds of her supplication deafening to her own ears.

Tanya sat there, enjoying the feel of that hot mouth on her balls. Now each time Pam glanced up at her, she could look her in the eyes, the lust and appreciation there making her moan.

I could stay on my knees all day for you.

Unfortunately, they did not have all day. Pam had taken it upon herself to plan at least one or two fun things for the weekend, and today they would have a picnic with three of her dearest friends. They were women that she had known for a while; their children had gone to the same schools and their families would still get together. She had told the women about her new friend Tanya, of course leaving out the more salacious details, and the women were excited to meet her. Pam had thought it so naughty that she would so innocently introduce them to her shemale lover.

"I know you probably don't want to stop," Tanya said after a few more minutes, "but we should get cracking on the stuff for the picnic."

Pam nodded, giving a few last licks to the fat sacks before standing.

The two women tag-teamed their share of the food for the picnic. Apparently, Tanya's picnic specialty was deviled egg potato salad, something Pam had never heard of before. Pam's own specialty was guacamummus, a combination of guacamole and hummus that she had learned a few years back from one of John's fellow firefighters. Their third contribution was another of Pam's standards, chocolate chip cranberry cookies. Pam had made them the night before, prior to picking up Tanya, but the two women spent the next hour or so working on the other two dishes. Tanya put on some music, and as they cooked, danced, and sung, Pam found herself having a blast. Part of her wanted to stay in, but she had made the commitment to the picnic, and was not about to back out.

"Let's go take a shower," Tanya suggested once they were done, the stuff ready and packed.

Pam nodded eagerly, following the other woman upstairs. Once they hit the bathroom, Tanya shrugged off the robe. As she leaned into the tub and started up the shower, Pam ogled her, biting her lip as she gazed at that beautiful body. Tanya was curvy and muscular, her body a perfect combination of sensuality and strength. Her large, round breasts led down to a trim belly and thick thighs, the muscles there and elsewhere rippling slightly as she moved. That thick cock, the focus of Pam's desire, hung where a vagina should have been. It was only half-hard, but Pam could have sworn it was swelling a bit, if just from her attentive eyes.

"Earth to Pam," she heard Tanya say. Her eyes flickered up to Tanya, who was grinning, her hand on the shower curtain.

"Sorry," Pam giggled. She shucked off her bra and panties, and headed into the shower after Tanya.

Pam quickly learned that Tanya enjoyed to sing in the shower. She was used to it, because John and all of their children enjoyed it too. Nevertheless, she could not help but blush like a schoolgirl as Tanya serenaded her. The two women helped each other wash, reaching where the other could not, the songs in Tanya's repertoire ranging from the Jackson 5 to Beyoncé and many stops in between. Despite being distracted by the need to wash and Tanya's velvety voice, every time Pam caught a glance of that thick cock, by now harder than before, she almost dropped to her knees. She kept having to stop herself, knowing that Tanya would certainly rebuff her again. She would give her that cock when and only when she wanted. Pam understood that.

I am not in charge here.

After the shower, they headed into the bedroom, each one with a fluffy towel wrapped around themselves. Pam always preferred to let herself air-dry, but Tanya whipped her towel off, drying the proactive way. Yet again, that fantastic body was on display, and Pam ogled it to her heart's content.

"Come here," Tanya commanded once she was done, tossing the towel onto the hamper.

The second she was close enough, Tanya reached out and tore off her towel. The ravenousness in those hazel eyes made her wet.

"You want my cock?"

Pam nodded.

"Then get on your knees. Show me how much you want it."

She sunk down, hands trembling, that spectacular shaft inches away. The few moments she took to gaze at it were too long for Tanya.

"Suck it, slut!" she barked, making Pam jerk in surprise. The surprise was quickly replaced by a lustful obedience, and the housewife leaned forward to take the head into her mouth. She suckled briefly, feeling pre-cum leak out, pooling on her tongue. It made her hunger for more, so she pushed forward. Tanya was staring down imperiously, her hands on her hips.

"Deeper," she urged, "choke on it."

Pam's cheeks burned red. She knew she should be embarrassed about how wet she got when Tanya talked to her like that. But it just felt so good, made her shiver with delight.

She swallowed more, feeling the rigidness pack her mouth, pushing steadily into the back of her throat. The more her lips stretched, the wetter her pussy became, dripping along onto her upper thighs.

In front of her were untasted inches of solid flesh. Pam groaned around the amount already in her mouth, imagining how good it would all taste crammed in her gullet.

"I love it when you do that, baby," Tanya purred, running a hand through Pam's hair. "Do it again, moan on my cock."

Pam obeyed, as usual with zero hesitation. The vibration onto her shaft made Tanya grunt with pleasure, tossing her head back, closing her eyes, gritting her teeth. Her dark hair spilled over her shoulders, running onto her breasts. Pam sucked, slathering the flesh in her spit, looking up at her temporary owner, taking in her beauty.

As her lips pushed forward again, she darted a hand down between her legs. Her slit was leaking, trickles of nectar staining her skin. More of that magnificent beast pushed over her tongue; Pam kept pushing, wanting nothing more than to feel her nose pressed into Tanya's abs, to know that she had successfully taken every last inch.

It took little time for Pam to achieve her goal. Her eyes watered at the feeling of the rigid flesh clogging her throat, but she held fast. Tanya blew out a breath, still running her hand over Pam's hair, stroking her like she would a pet.

"Fuck, that's a good slut," she grunted.

Pam mewled, loving the praise.

The praise, and the desire for more, was motivation enough for Pam to keep herself there, her throat fully impaled by ten inches of throbbing flesh. The length throbbed, and she could not help but moan. Although it had been unconscious, the next was deliberate, Pam knowing that Tanya liked that sensation. The hiss of pleasure that Tanya let out at the second moan proved that she had been right.

Despite her rampant desire for cock, Pam could not stay that way forever. She pulled back after what felt like too short a time, watching as inch after inch retreated from her gullet. The ebony flesh gleamed, coated in a sheen of spit.

When the entire length was out in the open, she gazed adoringly at it, her eyes feasting on every bump and ridge, running along the veins, sliding up the thick shaft to the flare of the head. The slit at the head twitched, and more pre-cum seeped out. Pam darted forward, pressing her tongue to the fount. Tanya cursed, and as more pre-cum followed, Pam rubbed at her mound, feeling an orgasm hovering over her.

Once her tongue had lapped up the tangy fluid, it continued along the shaft. She came that way, licking at Tanya's member, the taste overwhelming her senses. Even through her climax, she dragged her tongue along the prize in front of her, bathing it, worshipping it, giving it the thanks it deserved. This was no ordinary cock. This was the one that had broken her that night some months ago, that had shown her how good submission and sluttiness could truly feel. Pam felt eternally indebted to this magnificent beast, and of course, to the woman who wielded it.

Once her orgasm had died down, and Pam had licked along every inch, she leaned back. Tanya smiled down at her; the hand in Pam's hair slid down, trailing along her cheek, before a few fingers slipped in between her lips. Pam opened her mouth, mewling submissively as the digits slid over her tongue, and sucked, bathing them in her spit the same way she had just done to the cock. It was now bobbing ever so slightly in the air, so close to her. Her eyes fixed on it.

"You want my cock again, baby?" Tanya asked. Pam nodded, still suckling on her temporary owner's fingers.

Tanya slid the fingers out, and helped Pam up.

"Get on the bed," she directed, "on all fours."

Pam obeyed, climbing aboard, positioning herself on her hands and knees, waggling her ass a bit. Tanya chuckled, leaning over to slap at the pert cheeks, laughing harder at Pam's fake-scandalized squeal.

"Where do you keep your lube?" Tanya asked.

"Top drawer," she answered, gesturing to the dresser across the room, a small moan escaping as it clicked what Tanya would want with it.

As she heard scuffling behind her, it took all of her will to not peek back over her shoulder. Her legs trembled in excitement, Pam eager for that cock back inside her ass. John's had been the only one inside there since Tanya had opened it up for business; although she loved giving her ass up for John, it was different with Tanya. Tanya demanded more of her than John, who was not about to treat his long-time wife like a full-on, filthy slut.

The bed shifted as Tanya clambered on. Pam waited, biting her lip in anticipation.

"Spread your cheeks," Tanya said.

Pam leaned forward, letting her face rest against the mattress. Her hands moved back to help Tanya, grabbing hold of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. A few seconds later, she felt something wet and cold smear against her asshole, making her shiver. Tanya took care to slather the lube along, and then pushed a finger inside. Pam bit her lip, feeling her pussy clutch. Her asshole winked open, and the lubricated finger slid past, wiggling as it made its way in, her puckered hole accepting it easily. Once it hit the knuckle, lodged comfortably in her ass, Tanya let it rest.

"Soon it'll be my cock instead of my finger," Tanya purred, leaning down to kiss at the small of Pam's back.

"Please," Pam gasped, ready to move past the prep, but at the same time aware that it was important.

"Be patient, slut," was the brusque response, a firm slap coming suddenly to her ass. Pam squealed, taken by surprise; the squeal became a slight moan at the impact, as it made her ass shake slightly around the invading finger.

Another finger teased at the entrance, lingering for a long moment before pushing inside. The dual digits stretched her sphincter just a bit more. Another spurt of lube came, dripping along her ass.

The third finger was more of a challenge. Pam bit back a squeak of discomfort as Tanya began to edge it inside. The tiny sound she did make, and the tensing of her body, were enough clues for Tanya, who paused.

"You okay?" she asked.

Pam nodded. "Yeah. Just...wait a sec."

"Of course," Tanya purred, kissing again at the small of her back. The delicate brush of her lips onto Pam's heated flesh was a godsend, helping Pam relax and adjust. Another spurt of lube trickled along her asshole.

A few long moments passed, and Pam let out a long breath, her body unwinding just a bit.

"Okay," she said, "I'm good."

Tanya's answer was to push the third finger past her sphincter. It made its way inside, joining its compatriots. Once the third finger was up to the knuckle, Tanya began to curl all three, one after the other, stretching her out more. The sensation was strange, but made her pussy clutch again, shivers running all over her body. Her cheek rubbed against the cool sheets, helping her stay focused on keeping herself presented for Tanya.

Those fingers felt wonderful, but Pam knew something even better was to follow. Like a concert, Tanya's tactile talents were just the opening act to what her marvelous prick would wreak on Pam's ass. And Pam was certainly ready for the main event.

"Please," she gasped, the fingers curling again, inducing another round of shudders.

Tanya chuckled. "I think that's enough prep. It's not like last time, is it?"

"No," Pam agreed, shaking her head as best she could. "My ass is broken in."

"True that. Just don't forget who broke it in."

"Never, Tanya, never...please, take my ass, please..."

"I will, don't worry, just have to lube up."

Pam whined, keeping her ass wide open, her pussy dripping, awaiting the onslaught that would soon befall its neighbor.

The next thirty seconds or so were agonizing. She knew from the squirts of lube that Tanya was coating her length in the slick cream. All it would have taken to see it was to turn around, but she stayed still. In her mind's eye was the image of Tanya using both hands to lube up, sliding along the shaft, making it glisten like an ebony treasure.

God, I need it so much...

Tanya's hand settled on the small of her back, not putting any pressure, just touching her there. Pam's mind flashed back to that night some months ago in the hotel room. She had been very reluctant to try anal, even after all of the pleasure Tanya had already given her. But she had already submitted to the shemale. Tanya had then proceeded to take her ass, showing her just how good it could feel. Pam had always been a bit of a slut, but that night she had been pushed farther and harder than she ever had been before. The depths of depravity to which she had descended had opened her eyes.

The brief reverie was interrupted when she felt that sweet pressure, the broad head of Tanya's length nudging against her sphincter.

"Please," she moaned. In her lustful state, all she wanted was that cock.

Tanya ignored her. The pressure increased slightly, and then Pam's sphincter gave way, allowing the head to inch inside.

Pam groaned. Just the broad head was enough to stretch her. There were still plenty of inches to go. She could not wait to feel all of it packing her full.

There was no movement in the room for a few seconds. Neither woman made any noise, save for breathing. Tanya paused, enjoying the feeling of her gripping asshole. Pam tried to relax, but her mind was overcome with the desire to be fucked. She began to squirm, wiggling her hips back onto Tanya.

"Calm down," came Tanya's stern order. "I'm enjoying this for a sec. Forgot how tight your ass is."

Pam whimpered.

Tanya finally moved, pushing in another inch. The added flesh forced her asshole to flower open a bit more. She gasped, already feeling it in her belly, the first few inches packing her stomach.

Another pause followed. Tanya was taking her time. Pam wanted the rest of her cock, but she knew she needed to be patient.

Tanya took a deep breath; Pam could feel the warmth of it on her lower back.

And then Tanya moved again, gently sliding another inch or so past Pam's asshole. She whimpered, squirming again slightly, each fat inch stoking the flames of her desire for more. This time, there was no immediate pause. Tanya simply continued her forward motion, adding another inch to the amount inside the housewife. Her belly felt crammed already, but when Pam dared to move a finger, sliding it along the portion of the shaft still outside of her, there was so much left.

Tanya stilled. It was teasing, the way she would push in slightly, only to stop, never giving Pam enough with a single motion.

"How are you feeling?"

Pam whimpered. "Good," she muttered, squeezing at her own ass cheeks, dimpling the flesh, "want more..."

Tanya chuckled.

Another push made Pam groan, the pressure in her belly increasing. Her asshole was stretched wide, now taking the fattest part of that shaft. It was easier than she had remembered.

But last time was the first time. John's taken my ass plenty of times since.

Tanya moved, sliding forward, this time sending a couple of inches into Pam's insides. She only hesitated for a second or so, before moving again, budging deeper. The slow and steady movement drove Pam crazy, made her whine, desperate to buck back, to get that length all the way inside her. But the desire to submit managed to win out. She knew that if she gave herself over fully to Tanya, she would be well taken care of.

The next push came after ten seconds of stillness and silence. Another inch slipped into Pam's ass.

By now, Pam's pussy was dripping out onto the bed, little drops of her juice staining the sheets. Despite the complete lack of attention paid to it, the slick channel was drenched.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds