• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 02: Kindling

Senior Week Ch. 02: Kindling

123

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 1: Tough Love

CHAPTER 2

Rachel sighed happily as the sensations trickled all across her body. Through her squinted eyes, she could see the bright, midday sun as it radiated overhead. She could smell the salt air in her nostrils and she could hear the gentle ripple of moving water beneath her. The soothing, methodical rocking of the boat seemed to rise and fall with her own body as she twisted with pleasure. She could feel Derrick's warm hands rubbing firmly all over her breasts. He felt so strong and powerful.

As she adjusted her gaze to look at him more directly, her stomach fluttered with touch of confusion. He actually did look stronger. Bigger even. And his face wasn't exactly as she'd remembered it. His hair was lighter and his brown eyes appeared to be blue now. Rachel suddenly felt like everything was a bit off. Whose boat was she on? And why was she lying topless on the deck while Derrick worked his hands all over her? Nothing really made clear sense. She couldn't even remember how she had gotten there.

She focused hard through the pleasure she was feeling and tried to put the pieces back together. The last thing she truly remembered was being back at the house. It had been nighttime and she'd been with Derrick. Rebecca had just revealed to her the purpose behind her secret romp with Kevin and Rachel had felt so completely unburdened. She'd re-engaged Derrick and he hadn't wasted time in asking for a tour of the house, simply as a sly pretext for getting into her room. They'd been hooking up on her bed and then-.

Rachel opened her eyes wide and felt her heart beat fast. For a second, confusion overwhelmed her, but she exhaled with ease as her brain processed the familiarity of her surroundings. She was in her room at the beach house. Her head rested softly on her pillow and the bright glare of the morning sun cast piercing beams across the room. She sighed again and grinned, feeling a bit sheepish. There was no boat. No water. She'd simply been dreaming.

She started to bring her hands to her face to rub her eyes when she suddenly froze and realized that one of her dreamed sensations from the boat was still very present. She swallowed hard as it finally hit her what was happening and what had caused her pleasurable, sleepy visions. She bit her lip and smiled as she began to roll over back towards the center of the bed. Derrick's hands were on her breasts and he was tenderly caressing away, perhaps probing her for a chance at a morning repeat of the previous night's action.

Rachel rolled over completely to face Derrick and grinned widely as she took stock of the situation. They were both under the sheets and his hands were eagerly exploring the sweet softness of her bare chest. She raised an eyebrow at him before grinning and glancing down to watch him work.

She swallowed some excitement as her gaze drifted past her breasts, deeper below the sheets, and revealed that Derrick was similarly unclothed. And by the looks of things below his waist, quite, um, physically happy as well. Rachel flicked her dancing eyes back up to his and she bit her lip again as she registered his expression. He had clearly seen her look down on his body and he knew she understood what he was trying to start. Keeping his hands where they were quite content to be, Derrick smiled warmly and spoke.

"Morning, you."

He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry about waking you up, but I've been lying her for, like, forever and I just couldn't wait anymore."

Rachel giggled and rolled her eyes. But her expression softened again and she moaned gently as the sensations of his warm hands sent shivers all over her body. Derrick seemed to be really enjoying her boobs. She grinned again as visions of the previous night flashed through her brain. He had really enjoyed them then as well. Among other things...

As hints of growing arousal continued to collide with the cozy warmth swaddling her senses, Rachel sighed again and let the memories play.

***

"And up here we have a bedroom. Fully furnished, of course. Two beds, a dresser, um, closet. Street view out that window and, uh, I think, like, the parking lot or something."

Rachel giggled and grinned back at Derrick as she concluded her faux-realtor speech. Brushing teasingly past his arm, she leaned behind him and shut the door. Pushing the lock button in, she tingled excitedly to the sound of the click. Her stomach swirled with anticipation.

Derrick smiled and took a sip from his red cup as he nodded and pretended to assess the space in response to Rachel's description. Interestingly enough, the bedroom had been the only stop on the "tour" so far...

"Very nice. I like what you've done with it. Especially the curtains over in the-.

His words cut off and the thankfully empty cup flew from his hand as Rachel unexpectedly threw her body into his and kissed him forcefully. He absorbed the initial shock and grinned again as he met her enthusiastic lips and kissed her back. His now-free hands moved quickly down her back and gripped her tight ass firmly. As his tongue snaked around hers, he felt himself stiffen in his jeans.

Rachel's heart pounded excitedly and she wasted no time moving things even further along. Walking Derrick backwards a few paces, she pushed him up against the edge of her bed and dropped her weight into his body. The force sent them both to the mattress and she shrieked happily as she fell on top of him, momentarily breaking their kiss. Allowing herself a second to catch a breath and admire his face, she smiled again and dove back in.

It couldn't have been more than ten minutes since she'd been downstairs with Rebecca just having learned the shocking purpose behind her friend's illicit rendezvous with Kevin. With the weight off her shoulders and her friend's teasing blessing, she'd skipped back towards Derrick in a giddy daze and soon thereafter agreed to give him the "tour" he'd slyly inquired about earlier.

The tour had involved only a direct route up the stairs and into the bedroom they were in now. Rachel had simply been so worked up, and once Rebecca had miraculously solved her "Kevin Problem", she'd felt free and unencumbered in a way that she hadn't in a long, long time.

She smiled again as she broke away from the kiss and pushed herself up into a straddling position over Derrick's waist. Her eyes flashing, she reached for the bottom corners of her navy blue shirt and whipped it swiftly up and over her head. Tossing it aside, she bent her arm behind her back and deftly unsnapped the clasp of her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders. She surged with confidence as she watched Derrick's wide eyes excitedly drink in the first sight of her boobs. She cupped them playfully before leaning back over to resume her intense kissing.

She shrieked again as Derrick flipped her suddenly onto her back and rolled over to face her. Her eyes sparkled as he removed his own shirt and plunged his face hungrily into her deep cleavage. She felt his lips locate her nipple and she moaned loudly in response as he sucked her breast into his mouth. Arousal exploding across her senses, she brought a finger to her teeth and idly chewed away as he groped and sucked all over the soft expanse of her chest.

Derrick's cock strained painfully against the interior of his jeans and he shivered with pleasure as he worked his hands all over what was possibly the nicest set of tits he'd ever seen or felt. They were big and so tenderly soft yet when she'd first set them free, they'd sat on her chest with such perkiness that he'd wondered if they weren't the delightful products of some talented surgeon who'd very well earned his medical degree.

However, all it had taken to dispel that theory had been the heavenly sensation of his fingers sinking deeply into her smooth flesh. He'd gripped her breasts firmly and ran his thumbs over her nipples as she'd kissed him in her straddling position. Having her delicious tits hanging heavily for his groping pleasure had been wonderful, but he'd soon been unable to resist flipping her over and diving in for more.

As he swirled his tongue around her left nipple, he reached his hand down and began to wrangle the buttons on her tight little shorts. After a few distracted motions, he found success and he stiffened again as his touch reached the smooth exterior of her thong. Desperate to move forward, he slipped his fingers under the elastic edge and probed teasingly at the tender flesh beneath.

Rachel's stomach tightened and she moaned pleasurably as she felt Derrick's touch slip into her underwear. She pushed his face away from her breasts and smiled eagerly at him as she lifted her butt to slip her shorts from her body. Now completely naked but for a skimpy thong that was currently sharing space with some playful fingers, she sunk back into the pillow and brought her hand to her mouth again. Closing her eyes, she chewed on her nail and prepared to let Derrick continue with his pleasurable touch.

Derrick did indeed resume his efforts and then some. Bringing his mouth back to her tits, he adjusted his position slightly and pushed his hand deeper past the border of Rachel's thong. He felt the impossibly soft dampness greet his fingers and he shook with anticipation as his touch reached the tender entrance to her pussy. Pausing momentarily to swirl teasing circles around the area and rev her engine more fully, he finally dove forward and slipped two fingers effortlessly inside her.

Rachel whimpered and reflexively bowed her thighs outward as she felt Derrick enter her with his touch. Warm waves of pleasure soaked her senses and she retracted her hand from her mouth to run her fingers through her hair. She angled her chin up and arched her back, elongating and opening her posture. Nothing but pure satisfaction coursed through her as she flexed her tight stomach and let her attractive new friend work his fingers inside her to his content.

The sizzling sensations continued for some time before Rachel suddenly opened her eyes. She'd been lost in the pleasure and been letting her mind swirl with dirty thoughts and images. But as wonderfully perfect as everything felt, she'd realized suddenly that the knot of excited energy in her stomach would not be satisfied through passive acceptance. Seeing Rebecca with Kevin had filled her with an arousing hunger and the knowledge that she was now free to enjoy the first truly uninhibited hookup she'd had in months sprung her into action.

Twisting away from the electric touch between her legs, Rachel angled her body back over Derrick and grinned. Letting her hanging breasts brush teasingly across his chest, she brought her lips to his neck and began planting a series of soft, gentle kisses.

Her playful motions swept downward over his torso, passing his pecs and reaching the upper limits of his abs. As her lips and tongue traced a lazy line to his waist, she grinned at each shiver and quake she received for her efforts. She knew he had to be sick with anticipation, and truthfully, she wondered if she was just as excited for what would be coming next as he was.

Finally reaching the top of his jeans, she raised her head and flashed him a playful smile. Her eyes stayed on his as she reached down and began to undo the button with ease borne of vast experience. She popped it open effortlessly and slid the zipper slowly to its base. Shooting Derrick a knowing look, she indicated for him to lift up so that she could get his pants off and party started.

She giggled as Derrick complied with sudden speed, practically bouncing off the mattress as he moved to whip the dark denim from his body. As she slid each leg out, she let her eyes flick back below his waist and she raised her eyebrows at the enthusiastic tent formed in his boxer briefs. He looked to be completely hard and painfully straining against the cruel prison of gray cotton. She smiled and reflexively licked her lips. She was so ready to roll.

Sliding her way back to meet his face, she kissed him teasingly on the lips and grinned. Part of her wanted to say something sexy or suggestively silly. She loved talking in that way and it helped to turn her on more. But a bigger part of her was past all that. She simply wanted to act.

So act she did.

Her lips still pressed playfully into Derrick's, she reached her arm back down his body and plunged it purposefully into his underwear. Her fingers wrapped around the warm, pulsing firmness of his shaft and she laughed as he practically bounced off the bed again. Breaking her kiss, she winked at him and re-took her place down near his waist. Her one hand still tugging playfully on his cock, she slipped his underwear down and helped him kick it from his feet. With her prize now completely revealed, she licked her lips and spoke with a playful tone.

"I think you're going to like this part of the tour the best."

Derrick never got the chance to respond as he breathlessly watched Rachel drop her head and take his dick fully into her mouth. He coughed out a grateful curse as her soft lips ran smoothly down his shaft, stopping just short of the base. The exquisitely perfect warmth of her mouth and tongue froze him in place. As she sucked in her cheeks and began to bob her head gracefully, he simply closed his eyes and took it all in.

Chilling waves of pleasure greeted him with each talented pass of her mouth and Derrick could only shake his head as he felt her suck away. When she'd left him standing alone at the party multiple times, he'd wondered if sealing the deal would ever become a reality. She was hot though and her body looked ridiculous and he'd decided that she was worth whatever wait was required. He smirked. If only he'd known what a treat he'd been in store for...

The minutes passed and all Derrick was able to do was simply breathe deep and ball his fists as he watched her suck his dick with skilled enthusiasm. Her mouth moved so effortlessly over him and she seemed to know exactly what spots to hit and when. Her light hair shook to her motions and even the obscured view of her beautiful tits was alluring. He figured nothing could be better than the image and sensation of his dick sliding in and out past her lips.

But he was wrong.

Rachel whimpered pleasurably as she swirled her tongue around the head of Derrick's penis and cradled him between her lips. She flicked playfully at his opening and smiled to herself as she felt him pulse and quake. She was so much enjoying sucking him off, and as her frenzied arousal climbed, she decided to turn up the heat.

Letting him slip gently from her lips, she pulled her mouth back slowly, a thin saliva trail tracing her retreat and keeping them temporarily connected. She gathered a quick breath and grinned playfully at him before dropping her head lower and angling her face. Parting her soft lips again, she extended her tongue and ran it thickly across his balls. Repeating the motion several times, she opened her mouth wider and began sucking generously all over the soft flesh. As she sucked on his balls and rubbed his shaft teasingly with her hand, she felt stirrings between her own legs begin to rise to the surface.

If Rachel was warming up with vicarious arousal, Derrick was redlining beyond his control. The smooth skill with which she'd been sucking his dick had been incredible, but the unexpected sensation of her mouth eagerly encircling his sac made every muscle in his body tense almost painfully. He squinted downward and marveled as the partial view of Rachel's face buried between his legs. Listening to her moan and absorbing the slicing waves of pleasure was too much for his senses to take. He shut his eyes and felt the first quaking ripple of his end fast approaching.

Finally unable to stand it any longer, Derrick mumbled a guttural warning and flexed his legs out straight. Rachel had been fully engrossed in eagerly attending to the smoothly shaved, salty flesh of his sac but his words had pulled her back into the moment. Sliding her way up, she opened her mouth and slipped him back inside, clamping her lips into a tight seal around him.

Derrick had tried to hold off as long as he could, but feeling the tight suction of Rachel's talents had ended his efforts quickly. He groaned loudly and reached for her hair as his hips bucked and he came powerfully into her mouth. His dick jerked repeatedly as he shot off with full, explosive bursts. He felt wild and out of control, but Rachel simply stayed on him and calmly accepted his offerings with little visible reaction. It was an impressive sight to behold.

Eventually his orgasm died down and he shivered audibly as Rachel continued to suck gently and guide him through his landing. As she tucked some hair behind her ear and worked her lips softly around his head, he whimpered in response to each chilling stab of pleasure.

Finishing Derrick off with a few final, friendly sucks, Rachel popped up to face him with a flushed face and satisfied grin. Her mouth closed tight, she winked at him and swallowed a few times before sticking her tongue out playfully in his direction. She shivered pleasurably as she took in his glassy eyes and exhausted smile. Feeling warm and satisfied as well, she crawled back up the bed and laid besides him, her naked body pressed into his.

It took Derrick a few minutes to recover from the indescribable pleasure Rachel had put on him, and for some time, he simply laid still, breathing deeply and holding her close as they both enjoyed the glowing warmth of what had transpired. But he could also sense Rachel wasn't on the same level of satisfied euphoria that he was. He looked down at her still-flushed face and watched as she nervously rubbed her thumb and forefingers together. Her still simmering arousal was palpable and he could tell that she was aching for more.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 02: Kindling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds