• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom: Addis University

Black Femdom: Addis University

"You can definitely do better than that," Mistress Mariam Tilahun said haughtily as she looked down at her latest submissive. The bodacious Ethiopian Muslim dominatrix stood five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with medium brown skin, and a sturdy build. Her slightly angular, continuously animated and quite pretty face was framed by a dark blue Hijab, and her lively, almond-shaped brown eyes were decidedly full of mischief. Hands on her wide hips, Mistress Mariam Tilahun was the picture of female dominance, and she knew it...

Clad in a Doka Golden Habesha-style blue and White dress, Mariam Tilahun looked nothing short of amazing. The modern Ethiopian woman in all of her glory. Sitting on a throne-like chair in the living room of her townhouse located in Addis Ababa's opulent west end, Mistress Tilahun got an inkling of what the legendary Queen of Sheba, sacred to all Ethiopians regardless of faith or background, must have felt like as a woman who wielded great power over men. In this private den of iniquity, her word was law.

"Yes ma'am," replied her latest submissive, a six-foot-tall, burly and muscular young Jamaican guy by the name of Malik Jacobson. Born in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Malik Jacobson was quite interesting. A University of Toronto graduate student who was spending a year studying abroad at Addis Ababa University. Definitely not the sort of man that would ordinarily be found in a place like the City of Addis Ababa, that's for damn sure. Most expats in the Ethiopian Capital came from Europe or the Arab world...

A former Rastafarian and Emperor Haile Selassie enthusiast who recently embraced Islam, Malik Jacobson came to the City of Addis Ababa to visit the homeland of his idol. Lots of Jamaicans and other Afro-Caribbean people were drawn to the mysterious land of Ethiopia, and a few even settled there. While saying in Addis, Malik came across one unforgettable lady at one of the Ethiopian Capital's elite nightclubs. It was an encounter that would forever change Malik's life...

"Good to hear, Malik, I'm going to show me the true strength of a woman," Mistress Tilahun said, and then she cocked an eyebrow and nudged Malik with her foot. The Jamaican stud hesitated for all of two seconds, and then pressed his lips to his dominant's lovely feet. Mistress Tilahun smiled as Malik began sucking her toes, one at a time. Obedience from those around her, that's what turned her on most of all...

Ever since Mariam Tilahun could remember, she'd always been domineering in her interactions with others. Always on a search for the upper hand. Growing up as a young Muslim woman in the Capital of Ethiopia, a land torn between tradition and modernity, where there were constant clashes between the fragile Christian majority and the fast-rising Muslim minority was definitely no picnic for Mariam Tilahun...

In the land of Ethiopia, a woman's place was always subject of debate, among both Orthodox Christians and Sunni Muslims. As Ethiopia entered modern times and embraced democracy after centuries spent under the rule of absolute monarchies, That's why Mariam learned to learn other people's weaknesses, especially their secret desires, and use them against them.

Mariam Tilahun's studies about dominance, submission, sex and the secrets of human desire lead her to the world of BDSM. For a woman living in the Horn of Africa, a land steeped in patriarchal tradition, the discovery of BDSM, a world where female dominance and male submission were very much a fact of life, was nothing short of miraculous. Mariam Tilahun learned all she could of BDSM, and embraced her identity as a dominant. Henceforth, life wouldn't be the same for many men living in the City of Addis Ababa.

Setting up shop as the only Muslim dominatrix in the City of Addis Ababa proved easier than Mariam Tilahun could have imagined. There were a lot of brothels in the Capital, frequented by both Christian men and Muslim men, for men the world over yearned for female flesh regardless of race, religion or culture. Well, Mariam Tilahun introduced something different to the mix, and the men came to her, eager to explore desires they didn't even know they had...

Under the moniker Mistress Tilahun, she became the queen of the fast-growing BDSM network in Addis Ababa. At secret munches and soirees, Mariam Tilahun tantalized and dazzled the local men, and inspired the local women. Soon there were half a dozen copycats, women in the Capital who advertised their services as dominants in search of willing and paying submissive types. Mistress Tilahun was pleased. The introduction of the fascinating realm of feminine domination and masculine submission into the fold could only be beneficial for a patriarchal society like Ethiopia...

"Anything else I can do for you, Mistress Tilahun?" Malik asked, and his deep, sonorous voice snatched the young woman out of her train of thought. The feel of Malik's tongue on her toes caused Mistress Tilahun to feel a delicious tingle down in her core. Looking down at her submissive, she smiled with contentment. While a lot of the other professional female dominants in Addis Ababa catered to the needs of wealthy European foreigners, Arab visitors and the like, Mistress Tilahun loved the attention she got from Black men...

"Yes, you can show me that cute Jamaican ass of yours so I can smack it good and proper," Mistress Tilahun replied, and she licked her lips suggestively. Malik smiled, and then complied with her order. The brother got up, and dropped his Black and red swimming trunks, eliciting an involuntary gasp from her. For Malik Jacobson, born of Jamaica and raised in Canada, was quite well-endowed. Indeed, his long and thick dick stared at her, erect, like a dark snake from some primeval jungle.

"Hmmm, the things I could do with that," Mistress Mariam Tilahun said, and Malik Jacobson held his breath as the voluptuous Ethiopian Muslim dominatrix came to him, a look of hunger on her lovely face. When she caressed his muscular chest and pressed herself close to him, Malik did not resist and instead sighed happily. Mistress Mariam Tilahun, usually a stickler for protocol, was breaking her own rules...

"Oh yes," Malik heard himself say as Mistress Tilahun stroked his dick while nuzzling on his neck. When the bossy lady got on her knees and took his dick into her mouth, Malik exhaled sharply. This was not happening, he thought. Yet the feel of Mistress Mariam Tilahun's full lips around his dick told him otherwise. The sensuous, wicked dominatrix even fingered his asshole as she sucked him off. Almost as if Mistress Tilahun could read his mind...

"That was fun, now I have to punish you," Mistress Tilahun said, smiling as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Malik sighed and said nothing, feeling a bit drained after she sucked his dick until he came, and then some. This lady was something else, for real. Malik gasped when Mistress Mariam Tilahun smacked his ass, and then she forcefully bent him over...

"Ouch that hurts," Malik whined, and Mistress Tilahun laughed and resumed beating his ass with her leather belt. The way the Jamaican dude's cute butt jiggled as she whooped him turned her on so very much. To the point that she slid her fingers into her already wet pussy and started masturbating with one hand while holding the belt flogging Malik's cute ass with the other. Nothing Mistress Tilahun enjoyed more than spanking a cute Black ass, except maybe topping one...

"You haven't felt anything yet," Mistress Tilahun said to Malik, a little while later, as she allowed his ass to get some rest. The young Jamaican stud took a moment to catch his breath, sitting at a quiet corner, his ass still smarting from the whooping it got, courtesy of his dominatrix's shiny leather belt. Malik watched as Mistress Tilahun pulled something out of a drawer, and he squinted his eyes in the late afternoon light to see what it was...

"Damn," Malik said, and he gasped as Mistress Tilahun waved a decidedly phallic object in front of his face. Grinning, Mistress Tilahun put on the strap-on dildo, and stroked the plastic dick, which was thick and dark, modeled after the penis of legendary African-American porn star Lexington Steele. Malik's eyes went wide as Mistress Tilahun stepped toward him, a wicked smile on her lovely face. Hot damn, what was she doing with that thing?

"Malik, my dear, I'm definitely going to show you what female domination is all about, now turn around and show me that ass if you know what's good for you," Mistress Tilahun said matter-of-factly, stroking the dildo with one hand while the other rested on her hip. Malik swallowed hard, and then tentatively reached for the dildo, and stroked it while his mistress nodded encouragingly and smiled at him.

"Yes ma'am," Malik said, and he felt a mixture of fear and excitement as he got on all fours. Mistress Tilahun came up behind him, and he dutifully spread his ass cheeks wide open. Malik winced as he felt a cold liquid being applied against his asshole, and he turned around to see his dominatrix holding a bottle of coconut oil, and apparently making good use of it. Mistress Tilahun rolled a condom on the dildo, and then smeared oil on her phallic toy, then rubbed it against Malik's ass for good measure...

"Time to give up the booty, Mr. Jamaica, don't worry, I'll be gentle," Mistress Tilahun said, and then she pressed the dildo against Malik's asshole, and then pushed it inside. The satisfying scream that shot out of Malik's mouth pleased her immensely. Smacking the Jamaican stud's bum, Mistress Tilahun gripped his hips and leaned into him, sliding a good portion of the rather long dildo into his asshole.

"Oh hell," Malik whined, and Mistress Tilahun laughed as she continued working the dildo into his ass. Malik began to buck wildly as she fucked him, and she gripped his hips even tighter, her fingernails digging into his flesh as she struggled to hold him into place. This was the acid test, as she called it. Lots of would-be male submissive types balked at the idea of letting a woman fuck them up the ass with a strap-on dildo...until they got a taste of it.

"Surrender to me, my fine Jamaican brother, no shame in letting a bossy sister do to you what you've done to a lot of women," Mistress Tilahun whispered into Malik's ear, and, amazingly, the Jamaican stud relaxed and enjoyed himself. Mistress Tilahun slowed down her pace, and Malik's screams of pain turned into happy moans and contented groans. The brother seemed to really enjoy having his ass fucked, just like she knew he would...

"Thank you, that was the most intense experience of my life," Malik Jacobson said, tears of joy brimming in his eyes. Mistress Tilahun smiled at him and nodded. Malik took a shower, got dressed and then departed. Mistress Tilahun watched him step out of her villa, and he began the long trek back to the Addis Ababa University campus where he was staying. Good times indeed. Mistress Tilahun retired for the evening, and looked forward to her next appointment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom: Addis University

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 619 milliseconds