• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 02

Losing Han Ch. 02

123

Jack sat in the restaurant attached to the hotel lobby. He was nursing an eight dollar beer and in a generally sour mood.

It had been a week since he had last seen his wife, Han, on that... video. He had tried to fill out a missing person's report. Even after his encounter with the muscle at the bastard's former work place. The man had been serious about Jack dropping his search. And in looking into the killer's eyes for a brief instance, Jack saw... what, his death? Not that he was feeling particularly worthy of living. So he went to the police station and told his story. But when the police officer behind the desk asked for evidence, the only thing Jack had was the photo of his wife kneeling, nude, covered in that bastard's cum and a blank USB drive.

The police officer attending him had a grave look on his face and told Jack he needed to confer with his colleagues, took the evidence, went down a hall and out of sight. So Jack sat in the waiting area.

Fifteen minutes later, a female police officer was walking down the hall holding the photo and USB stick. Jack could hear the other police officers in the back, jeering her for being a killjoy. The female officer introduced herself as Sergeant Sharon, handed back the photo to Jack, and asked to walk with her outside.

As they walked along the sidewalk next to the station, the sergeant explained to Jack, "Those assholes were trying to get copies of your ex's photo on their phones. I think I got it back from them in time", the sergeant explained as gently as possible.

Jack felt angry again. This was not a joke! The sergeant saw Jack's face and tried to calm him down.

"Listen, I understand getting dumped can be painful. But-"

"I didn't get dumped!" Jack retorted harshly, "My wife is under the control of a crazy bastard! Look at her!"

Jack gestured to the photo, but the sergeant avoided looking at it. Jack continued, "She is being held hostage! And I need the authorities to help me get her back!"

The sergeant opened her coat and pulled out an envelope. She handed it to Jack. Inside the envelope, Jack found a piece of paper. As Jack read it, he realized it was a legal notice. Han had filed for divorce against him.

"Where did you get this?" Jack asked the sergeant.

"Your wife came by the station and said you might show up claiming that she was kidnapped but she was in fact leaving you", Sergeant Sharon said sympathetically.

That bastard had really covered his bases. He barely heard Sergeant Sharon's condolences and offers on information for counseling and group sessions for divorcees. He staggered home realizing he was truly on his own in this.

After desperately trying to find any information on Han around their town, Jack had driven all the way to the city and hotel to where he last knew his wife had been. He had known that she had been at the conference here a week ago but none of the hotel staff could provide any further information on it aside from the time and place of the conference. Though the hotel was happy to share some information regarding his wife, the woman behind the counter refused to divulge any information on the bastard that took her.

And now here they all were. Through Jack's own selfish actions, he had now embroiled his pretty little wife in the machinations of a sociopathic monster.

Perhaps Dave wasn't the monster Jack though him to be. Perhaps once he had his 'fun' with Han, he would tire of her and let her go. And then Jack could go crawling back to her and hope she would want to put together their shattered lives.

But there was that damn video. The video of Dave violating Han for his amusement and Jack's pain. And knocking her up? No, Dave was in this for the long haul. And he was going to bring Jack and Han along for the ride.

Life had not prepared him for this. He was no special ops military man nor a rich billionaire with massive resources at his disposal. Nor was he specialized hacker or detective. Just a poor sap who had wanted his wife to do something she did not want to do. The guilt set in again. So Jack just tried to blank out his thoughts and listen to the conversations around him.

The restaurant's bar was pretty empty now. Jack had arrived at the lunch rush and it was now mid-afternoon. The only people in the bar were hotel staff getting off their shifts and shooting the breeze. He tried to ignore their conversation but they kept going on and on. Four of them, all looking in their early twenties. Just a bunch of college aged kids enjoying life before reality set in and shat on their faces. They appeared to be bragging about their exaggerated sexual conquests. At least they were teasing one guy about his current girlfriend who apparently got around.

"Dude, she so did her Prof!"

"Angie said she didn't, guys, it was an ugly rumor."

"Come on, she failed the midterm and didn't finish half her labs."

"Yeah, she passed through an oral exam!"

The boys hooted with laughter except for the poor sod who was defending his girlfriend's honor. He now appeared to be trying to change the subject.

"Come on guys, you know who was the really slut? That hot Asian chick who blew Tommy last week!"

Jack perked up. He glanced over and saw the group was focusing on some pretty boy. With messy blond hair and a clean cut face, he looked barely out of high school instead of college. But he was handsome and athletic looking, even Jack could see that. He held himself with a swagger that indicated he was not going to kiss and tell. At least not before he got enough ego stroking.

"No shit! I love Asian chicks! Was she Korean?"

Tommy smiled and responded, "I think she was Chinese or something. I didn't care. She was gorgeous. Long black hair, beautiful face, like a model or a porn star. Short but with a great skinny body."

He paused for effect, taking a long sip from his cup. The guys were eager to hear him continue.

"I think she was married too. She had a ring on her finger. Hard to tell her age though."

A friend of his interrupted, "Yeah, man it was so awesome, it was in the dead time after dinner and the restaurant clears out and-"

"Danny, chill. It's Tommy's story." another friend intervened.

Tommy smiled lazily and just stared at his coffee. Then he answered slyly, "Nah, I don't want to talk about it right now."

Jack approached the table as Tommy's friends urged him to continue. So engrossed in getting Tommy to spill his guts, they did not notice Jack until he was standing next to them.

"Gentlemen", Jack began, "I'm a private investigator, Jack Parker. I am looking for a missing woman."

The table looked at Jack awkwardly. Jack sensed they were going to shut up if he didn't take the initiative.

"But where are my manners? Would guys like a round of drinks, on me?" Jack offered in the most genial tone he could muster.

This eased the fellows and they ordered a pitcher of beer. As they waited for the beer to arrive, Jack wedged himself into the booth and started to spin his bullshit as fast as he could.

"Just to put you at ease, the woman I'm looking for is named Han Nguyen and is just in some debt with her company. I've been hired to locate her and serve her some papers."

"How much debt?" one of them asked.

"It's significant enough for them to hire me. In the hundreds of thousands. I just want to serve her notice on behalf of her former company."

Jack started spinning a yarn about how this fictional thief had been involved with a senior officer with the company. How they wanted to defraud the company, but the officer got cold feet and turned on her, so she was on the run. Jack added some salacious details to keep the groups interest including how she had left her invalid husband and children. It was a fortunate that Jack and Han kept their last names after marriage. He was had enough shit to keep track of without remembering a pseudonym. The beers came around and the boys drank it quick as Jack went into his story. After two more pitchers, Jack felt the boys were in a pretty good state to talk openly to him.

Jack pulled out a photo of Han, recently taken for her profile at work. Tommy and Danny looked at it.

"Oh man, that's her!" Danny exclaimed.

Tommy frowned and asked, "So you just want to serve her, not arrest her?"

It was almost sweet to Jack that Tommy wanted protect Han. Jack nodded, "Yes, Tommy. I'm also permitted to pay for any useful information. Just let me know what you know?"

And to prove he was as good as his word, Jack opened his wallet and pulled out 3 twenties. Tommy eyed the money and looked at Danny. Danny was also eyeing the money and Tommy realized if he did not talk, Danny would. So he reached for the money, but Jack lifted his hand and wagged his finger.

"Ah ah ah. I need to hear your story first."

Tommy sighed and responded, "Okay, but I don't want her to go to jail."

Jack re-assured him that was the case. And Tommy told his tale.

-

Han's Ordeal - Nine days earlier

Han was breathing heavily as Dave fucked her on the hotel dresser. Since she was a nimble and flexible girl, Dave had her legs spread, her back against the mirror, and giving easy access to her sex. The dresser was just the right height that Dave's waist and cock lined up with her now cum soaked hairless pussy.

Anyone spying on the scene would note the two could not be more unalike. Han was a beautiful, petite, Asian women. An outstanding example of Vietnamese beauty. Her raven colored hair dropping well past her shoulders, her naturally light tanned skin, her pert breasts and ass, and her smooth features belied her age of 29. Indeed she looked not unlike a college student. In contrast, Dave was an average looking mid-forties white guy. A man whose brown hair was greying and whose pale, thin body was beginning to show his age. In fact, his only striking feature was his enormous dick. Literally unnatural in size, it would have been the envy of any locker room talk. Observers watching the two of them in their rutting would have felt they were observing a defilement of beauty. That one such as her would lower her imagined standards to allow one such as him to use her body made one think, what does he have?

Han knew of course. She was of two minds. One side was filled with sadness and outright anger at Dave. The other craved him and his body with a hunger matched by extreme drug addicts. She was lost in her pleasure and her body reacted as her mind recoiled. So when she experienced an orgasm, her face smiled. When Dave moved in to shove his tongue her mouth, she opened it wide and wrestled it with her tongue. She pulled back on her legs to widen them and allow Dave to shove his 10 inch cock all the way in her. And as she placed her palms spread out on his chest, she looked at her wedding ring with only slight forlorn.

"Uuuuhhh man, if your husband could see you now", Dave muttered.

Jack, her husband who got her in this mess and who she unfortunately still loved. But his lovemaking was something she no longer remembered. Even at his roughest, love always tempered it so that when they fucked, it was as if they became one.

Not with Dave. With the drugs in her and in him, their fucking was just fucking. It degraded her and in her mind, it degraded Dave. And her body loved it.

And Han was no cheap coked up whore. No, Dave had introduced exotic expensive drugs into her system. She thought of them as she felt Dave picked up his pace for his final thrust.

X27B: Han's addiction to semen

X32: Han's body's sensitivity to inducement of orgasm

Y28: Dave's increased semen production

Y48: (Beta - Experimental) Made Dave's penis bigger

These thoughts disappeared into the orgasm that approached. It rocked her body as she cried out. Dave pumped his cum into her overflowing her cunt. Finally he stopped fucking her and leaned his body against hers. He then grabbed a cup at her side and placed it under Han's sopping pussy. As he withdrew, his seed spilled out of her. Han just panted as she heard herself empty Dave's jizz into the cup. Then Dave lifted the cup to her face and leered.

"Bottoms up."

She looked at his smiling face and then at the cup. It looked like the semen was already cooling. Then she grabbed the cup from him with one hand and drank it down. It satiated her thirst for the moment. She felt a second warmth flow out from her belly to the rest of her naked body. Finally, she pulled the cup away.

Dave helped her off the dresser. Neither seemed to care about the cum running out of Han's holes, down her leg, and onto the carpet. Instead, he led Han to the soiled bed and had her sit down. He handed Han her cell phone, stared at his captive, and said, "Now, there are some things to take care of. We can't have your team looking around the hotel for you. Call your boss and let him know you've checked out of the hotel and quit your job. I've already paid the staff to move all your items out of the room and to cover your story."

He leaned into her face and smiled, "Do it now."

She barely hesitated making the call. Her manager sounded pissed when he informed her of what Dave said, but there was nothing he could do. She felt no remorse, even as she ended the call with her manager still yelling at her.

When she was finished with her call, she heard the ring tone of a different phone. She saw Dave was heading for the main bathroom to answer his phone. She just sat there and began blocking all of her team members' phone numbers. When Dave came out of the bathroom again, she caught the tail end of the conversation.

"...Yes, then tell him I will be there and not to panic... I need to clean up but I'll be there soon... Does the guard need my name when I get there?... Dave Creek."

He ended the call and muttered, "Psychotic asshole." He then turned to Han. He was still nude and she observed his cock was finally softening.

"Time's up babe. I have to go to work. We can continue later. In the meantime, stay in the room. I don't want you accidentally running into one of your former colleagues."

As she heard Dave showering, Han sat there for a bit and contemplated the sudden change in her life.

She wondered why she had not broken down and cried after making that film? She wondered what Jack would think of her after watching it? Would she be the cheating whore of a wife to him?

No, that's not who I married. I know he'll suffer once he finds out. But will I? Am I?

Fed X-27 to her surreptitiously by her husband, she had been served on a silver platter to Dave. So, during that false dinner invite, when Dave had administered that final cocktail of X-27B and X-32, Han's state of mind had been altered. So she had followed Dave to his room like a lovesick puppy. When Dave had explained what she was to do in front of the camera, she could not stop herself from nodding in agreement. She performed her role on camera with a slutty gusto. She had even given up her last virgin hole to this sick pervert.

Damn it, that hurt so much! Why did it feel so good? Han reflected. She had never taken such a large cock before. It had barely fit in her mouth, causing her to gag when she took it all down her throat. And it reached places in her pussy that Jack had never been able to reach. But when Dave inserted that beast into her ass, in addition to feeling all her pleasure inducing nerve endings fire up, she felt she had crossed a line. That Dave had now claimed her as his fuck toy and that was just fine and dandy for Han.

She had been incredibly enthusiastic after Dave stopped filming but continued to fuck her. His stamina now impressed her as well. And she really did mean it when she had cried out at Dave's prowess on camera. After he was done with her and he seemed to have exhausted himself into slumber, she felt the soreness down there. She logically knew that he was not some great lover who had bested her husband. He was a cheat and a perverted, deluded liar. If Jack had been given those drugs, he would have blown Dave out of the water.

But Jack hadn't and wouldn't and Dave knew that and knew Han knew that. No tears came that night.

-

After Dave got out of the shower, he quickly left without saying a word to her. So Han decided to take a shower. The bathroom had a large walk in shower with molded seats and adjacent bath as big as a hot tub. She strode into the shower and turned on the water. As she pressed her forehead against the tiled wall and closed her eyes, the water poured on to her naked back, warming her body. She forgot herself as the water cleansed her sinful body if not her soul. She tried to clean as far as up her pussy and ass she could go but reaching nowhere close to where Dave's cock had scratched. After washing away most of the flakes of Dave's precious dried cum down the drain, she shampooed her hair and soaped her body.

When she completed all her bathing rituals, Han emerged from the shower feeling refreshed and exhausted. After drying herself, she did not bother to dress. Not wanting to sleep in the stained and filthy covers on the bed in the master bedroom, Han went to the second bedroom the suite had, apparently for guests or assorted family members. She pulled off her wedding ring and placed it on the nightstand. Then she pulled the covers off slightly, sat and enveloped her nude form with the sheets. She settled gently into the soft bed, reached to turn off the lights and slept.

-

When she woke up, she heard a bang. She sat up and turned on the lights and looked towards the door. In walked Dave, looking jovial and excited to see her. Han knew this did not bode well for her.

"Oh, dear! Don't you look a lovely sight. Like a bride after her wedding night." He licked his lips as Han drew the sheets a bit closer around her covering her breasts and body that he had tasted on so recently. She did not want him to see her so exposed. Dave continued, "Now dear, we did not have much time to go over some of the new rules in our relationship last night, as you were showing your appreciation in me freeing you of obligation to your loser ex-husband."

Han just stared at this poor example of the human race. He just could not stop egging her on.

"Now, the drugs have started to take hold your system, I want to have some fun with the secondary effects."

Han was now starting to worry further, "Wh-what secondary effects?"

Dave's smirk turned into a leer, "You see, the drugs were developed in addition to heightening your cravings and libido to also heighten your... let's call it your complicity."

Now Han's heart was really racing.

"You see, a lot of drug addicts will perform all sorts of nasty activities, but in their heart of hearts, you know they are only doing it for the high and will turn on you if conditions are right. That's what's so... wonderful about these drugs!"

Dave strode forward and stood next to Han at the side of the bed. Han watched as he pulled down his pants and withdrew his massive cock. Though flaccid, it was still immense and Han realized she had not fed on that monster for the entire day. Ohhh, was she thirsty. She let the sheets go and her perky breasts were exposed to the air, her nipples erect and goosebumps on her supple flesh.

But when she motioned towards it, with her mouth opening and a bit of drool forming in it, she heard Dave say in a commanding tone, "Stop."

Han froze. She looked up at him. His leer hurt all the more. Here she was presenting her cute little mouth for him to fuck and HE was the one denying her. Once more, Dave placed his right hand on his cock and his other hand on the back of her head. In the same commanding tone he said, "I'm going to jack off in front of you and no matter how much you want to, don't move your head... either towards or away from my cock."

Han was surprised. But she obeyed him. As he stroke his beautiful cock in front of her, it began to rise straight and stiff. As she watched Dave jerk off his cock in front of her face, she could almost smell his cum pooling in the base. Just waiting to jump down her wanting throat. But she obeyed his command to not move and could not spare herself from the pain by even looking away. She looked up accusingly at his unmerciful eyes. Tears were forming at the edges of her own eyes. And Dave appeared to drink her pain in like a vampire.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds