• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • (S)extending the Curriculum

(S)extending the Curriculum

123456

This story was written by request so its not entirely exactly what I would normally choose to write myself, but having completed it, I thought that I'd share it with you all anyway.

Nikki

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you kidding me? The woman is a fucking Nazi," Daniel exclaimed.

"So you're telling me you wouldn't give her one if you had the chance?" Pete challenged him.

"Oh I agree she's hot enough, but I just can't imagine ever actually doing it," Daniel replied.

"She's working class," Joe added to the conversation, espousing his so-called inside information that they'd all heard before. "Apparently she busted her ass to get where she is and likes to take it out on all us bright young men."

"Bright young men?" Pete asked with a laugh. "You mean spoilt little rich kids?"

"Yeah, well I prefer being a bright young man myself," Joe said.

"It could explain why she's such a bitch," Daniel replied.

"I for one would still like to show her a good time," Pete said wistfully.

"She'd chew you up and spit you out," Edward joined in with.

"What a way to go though, crushed between those tits," Pete dreamed aloud.

"Or her between her thighs," Daniel suggested.

"She's old enough to be your mother you realise?" Edward suggested.

"I'm not looking to marry her," Pete replied with a laugh, "I just want to empty my sack in her or all over her. I mean shit, none of our mothers are anywhere near as hot as she is. I'd love to have her cooking my dinner!"

"Your mother doesn't cook your dinner anyway!" Daniel accused him.

The sound of the school bell ringing startled them all back to reality.

"Damn, now that's all I'm going to be able to think about all through History," Joe complained. "Especially if she's dressed in one of those tight skirt and blouse outfits."

The four friends gathered their things and headed off to class, tossing the rubbish from their lunch into a trash can on the way.

Pete was almost salivating. He didn't do well in history (mind you he didn't really try very hard either) but he enjoyed the subject if for no other reason than for Ms. Masters being the teacher. Even before he made it to the class room he was picturing her body. Stacked was one way to think of it. Big round tits, a large, firm ass, almost always packed into tight clothing that showed it off beautifully. It had to be deliberate. There's no way she couldn't know what it did to the impressionable (or outrageous) minds of the final year students that she taught history. He wondered if maybe she thought that the guys would be more controllable if her body distracted them. It probably didn't help their grades though given most of them weren't likely to be concentrating on the actual subject matter.

"You still with us?" Joe asked and punched him playfully in the shoulder as they entered Elding Hall.

"Sorry, distracted," Pete replied.

"No shit Sherlock," Daniel said with a laugh.

"Day dreaming about big tits with a load of cum all over them?" Edward suggested.

"Something like that."

They turned from the hall into the classroom and took their usual seats, halfway to the back of the class on far side of the room from the windows. They'd learned early that sitting in the back row drew too much attention and so had shifted around until they were happy with their seats. It was Pete that had first noted that sitting on the opposite side from the windows provided some amazing views as their teacher moved about the room. The girls in the class tended to take up the front row and the true slackers sat at the back and didn't seem to mind that it was a red flag to the teacher to watch out for them.

In other classes it wasn't as much as an issue, but with Ms. Masters, the last thing you wanted was to give her a reason to get upset. She was a stickler for the rules, quick to anger and even quicker to take action. It was rare that someone from the back row didn't end up with detention or a visit to the principal's office.

"Books open," Ms. Masters stated matter-of-factly as she entered the class room. Almost instantly the sound in the room changed from subdued casual chatter to that of paper rustling as books were opened ready for the lesson (they all knew by now that any sort of significant carry on whilst waiting for her to arrive was dealt with as harshly as any true infraction in the class room).

Pete belatedly grabbed his book and opened it, startled from the view that he'd been enjoying. Ms. Masters was wearing a lemon coloured blouse and black pencil skirt. The skirt hugged her ample hips and generous ass and the high waist line pulled her blouse in beneath her big tits. His eyes moved down over her legs, impressed by the shape of her calves, accentuated by the four inch heels that she wore to boost her short stature. He stared at her ass until she started to turn back toward his side of the room. He quickly snapped his eyes to his book.

Ms. Masters had just started to teach when a phone rang. All other noise instantly stopped, only serving to highlight the strains of some pop song that was vaguely familiar to Pete, though not familiar enough that he could name it. The silence was pregnant with expectation. They'd all learned early on to shut their phones off. Having one ring was definitely a red flag.

"Shit!" Holly Wells hissed as she seized her bag to silence her phone.

"Ms. Wells," Ms. Masters said in the crisp, slightly English accent that Joe always claimed was put on to make up for her working class background.

"Sorry Ms." I was expecting a call from Mother called during lunch and hadn't turned it off.

"Excuses," the teacher stated flatly. "Phone on my desk, collect your detention slip at the end of class."

It was a sign of just how often it had happened before that no one in the class expressed any sort of surprise or indignation at the announcement. Even Holly silently accepted the punishment, walking to the front of the class to deposit her belatedly muted phone on the teacher's desk. Pete noticed a number of the boys watching Holly. She was on the cheer squad and one of the hottest girls in school. She didn't hold a candle to Ms. Masters as far as Pete was concerned though. He sighed as he once again wondered what it would be like to get to fuck his teacher.

"Do we have a problem Mr. Irwin?" Ms. Masters asked accusingly, advancing on him from across the room. Even his fright/flight response wasn't quick enough to distract him from noticing the brief silhouette through her blouse that the light from the window provided. Self-preservation helped him recover quickly.

"No Ms, not at all," he said quickly.

She didn't say anything further. She simply went back to teaching the class as Holly took her seat and Pete thanked his stars she wasn't in a worse mood.

"Dude I thought you were going to get hammered," Joe laughed as they discussed his near miss after class on the way to their final lesson of the day.

"No kidding, I was kind of distracted," Pete replied.

"Well she was looking fucking hot today," Edward said.

"Not as hot as Holly though," Daniel suggested.

"Are you kidding? She looked way hotter than Holly," Pete replied, disbelief bleeding through the tone of his voice.

"Only if you're into big older chicks," Daniel said with a shake of his head.

"Whatever dude. You can join every other guy in the school who's had a piece of Holly and I'll stick to the older, experienced, sexy as fuck teacher," Pete replied.

"Holly may be easy, but at least she's attainable," Daniel countered.

"Oh I'm sure with a bit of effort I could bang Ms. Masters."

"Dude, are you going to put money on that?" Joe asked.

"Maybe I should," Pete mused aloud.

"Dude if you nail that piece of ass I'll pay you a hundred bucks," Daniel offered.

"Deal," Pete replied.

"You're crazy," Joe laughed.

"No he's not," Edward noted, "He didn't say he'd pay anything if he didn't nail her."

"Fuck," Daniel stated.

Pete just laughed at him and they headed into their final lesson.

~~~~~

Pete sat in his room and considered his options. He wondered if he'd be able to seduce his teacher. He didn't really expect so. After all, she was such a stickler for the rules that he doubted she'd do something as crazy as put her job on the line for a bit of sex. Fortunately for Pete, he had means other than his charms to help him achieve his goals. His father had been very generous on his 18th birthday.

He lay back on his bed and day-dreamed about what it would be like to undress Ms. Masters. He imagined unbuttoning her blouse and the way it might spring away from those massive tits. He thought about bending her over her teaching desk and pushing her skirt up. He wondered what underwear he'd find. Would it be practical or sexy? He could argue both ways. She was a very practical person, but the way she showed off her figure left the possibility open that she'd be hiding a little something under her skirt.

His hand found his cock and he stroked it idly, feeling it stiffen in his grip as his imagination fuelled his fire.

It wasn't long until he had to grab a wad of tissues to catch his cum. He groaned loudly, wishing that he could explode all over his teacher. He loved the thought of seeing his creamy white goo sliding down into her cavernous cleavage.

Plans started to form in his mind. Ideas solidified. He wondered if he could pull it off. Would she fall for it? Did he actually have big enough kahuna's to even put such a plan into action? The thought of taking a hundred off Daniel was appealing. He didn't need the money and it was like throwing away spare change for Daniel, but just the satisfaction would be enough incentive even if the sex hadn't been (and it sure as hell was).

He decided not to say anything about it to his friends. What they didn't know they couldn't ruin for him. As his father always told him, one person best keeps a secret. He even backed off talking about their teacher for once, but that sent the wrong message. His friends were suspicious, so his silence didn't last long. He limited it to talking about how hot she'd dressed for particular lessons or to theorising what her favourite position might be (he claimed doggy while the others insisted that she'd like to be on top and in control. Edward suggested that if he pursued her to have sex he'd likely ended up on the end of her strap-on). Pete never mentioned his plan and he didn't get carried away. He waited a full week before he even put any of it into action.

He waited after school one day and claimed that he had some stuff that he needed to attend to so that none of his mates would hang around and wait for him. He waited outside Ms. Masters' office, alternately stepping nervously from foot to foot or leaning against the wall in feigned nonchalance until she arrived.

"Mr. Irwin," she said by way of greeting as she finally approached down the corridor, a stack of paper and books clutched to her chest.

"Hi Ms. Masters, I was wondering if you could spare me a minute or two?" Pete asked and quickly moved to stand almost at attention as she closed the last of the space. He fought to keep his eyes from sweeping over her body, thankful that the papers and books hid her luscious breasts from view and therefore removed the temptation to stare.

"Certainly, come on in," she said, awkwardly juggling the paper to open the door. She lead the way in and Pete followed her, mentally chastising himself when his eyes slipped down to the view of her shapely ass. He dragged his eyes back up and sat down in the visitor's chair.

"What can I do for you Mr. Irwin?" his history teacher asked as she sat.

"Well as you know, I'm not really doing particularly well in History at the moment and I was wondering if perhaps I could get some extra help?" The look that she gave him wasn't quite as promising as he'd hoped. Thoughtful, suspicious perhaps, but certainly not excited or in any way encouraging.

"Forgive me my skepticism Mr. Irwin, but I have to ask why now? From what I have seen, you've been happy to cruise through my class without making any particular effort nor perhaps even really caring about the class or your grade."

Pete swallowed his natural instinct to respond in a condescending manner, to try and put the teacher in her place. He decided that a mix of honesty and lie would serve his interests best.

"You're kind of right Ms. Masters, I haven't been all that invested in the class. I guess I picked history because it was mildly interesting and didn't seem all that hard. The reality is that when I finish school, I'll go to pretty much whatever college my father decides he's willing to donate money to, likely his alma mater and so my grades didn't really need to be all that stellar. He could see her fighting to keep from saying something and had a brief realisation as to just how bad that might sound to someone who had had to work hard to achieve everything that they'd managed in life. "Anyway, it turns out that father has decided that if I'm not learning at school then perhaps I'm not learning enough life lessons either, so he's put my college funding under threat against achieving certain standards. History is the weak link in my potential success. So I need help and I was hoping that you could be the one to help me."

"How very interesting," his teacher responded. "I can't really say that I approve of your reasons for being here, but at least you're actually seeking help. My question is this: Why me and not someone external?"

"Well you know the course and grade half my work and stuff, so who better? I mean, someone else might know the syllabus and stuff, but they won't have the same idea of what you're looking for when you're grading my work will they?"

"If I were to do this for you Mr. Irwin you need to understand that it would not be for any advantage over any other student. Don't come here expecting to sweet talk me into lifting your grade. You would have to work for it and I won't be at your beck and call as my time is limited. You may in fact find that a private tutor with the capacity to dedicate time to your cause would serve you better. In fact, to be honest, I think that is your best course of action. Why don't you think about it and get back to me tomorrow."

"I really don't need to Ms. Masters, I'd really like your help please."

"I tell you what Mr. Irwin, you show me what you're capable of over the next week and I'll give it further thought," she replied, her blue eyes boring into his in a challenge to his sincerity.

Pete bit back his protest along with the thought of offering money. He realised that he'd been extended the opportunity that he needed and decided that he'd probably be better served by taking it rather than trying to bully his way past it. That option would always be available later.

~~~~~~~

For the next week Pete worked his ass off in his history class. He spent his time working and listening and resisted his desire to sit and ponder what he'd like to do to his teacher's body. HIs friends noticed and gave him shit about it the entire time.

"So is this how you plan to get into Ms. Masters' Spanx?" Joe teased him during one of their lunch breaks.

"Spanx?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, you know, old-lady control briefs," Joe replied.

"I know what they are, I just can't believe that you'd think she wears them. I personally reckon that she wears thongs."

"Thongs?" Edward laughed, "Dude if she wore a thong that ass would swallow the poor thing whole."

"Dude, you're insulting the future recipient of my sperm," Pete responded.

"Cheekies I reckon," Daniel added to the conversation around a mouthful of sandwich.

"What the fuck are cheekies?" Joe asked with a laugh.

"Don't you ever check out Victoria's Secret?" Daniel asked him. "They're like briefs, but they're cut so that they show off more ass. Fucking hot if you ask me."

"Well clearly you know you're ladies underwear," Edward said.

"He's probably wearing some right now," Joe joked.

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand, what's with the Mr. Try-hard act?" Daniel interrupted.

"I decided that I should do well in History," Pete replied as if it was a logical answer.

His friends continued to mock him and seemed to be on to the fact that it formed some part of his plan to navigate his way into Ms. Master's bed, but Pete remained firm and refused to admit it.

~~~~~~~

After a week of working hard and paying attention, Pete returned again to Ms. Masters' office.

"Come in," she said when she saw him loitering outside her door.

"Hi Ms. Masters, I was hoping that we could discuss tutoring again?" Pete said as he took a seat opposite her. He watched as she leaned forward, rested her elbows on her desk and steepled her fingers as she considered his question. The movement drew his gaze to her fingers, which then put her cleavage in direct line of sight. He snapped his eyes up to meet hers again.

"You know Mr. Irwin, I think if you continued to apply yourself as well as you have for the last week that you wouldn't actually need additional help. I think you'd be quite capable of lifting your grade on your own ability."

"I'd rather not leave it to chance Ms. Masters, can't you please help me?"

She hesitated before answering and Pete sweated through the delay. He was surprised to discover how much he actually cared about the success of his venture. Mostly because he saw his hopes of fucking her pinned to it.

"I will help you Mr. Iwrin, your willingness to improve your performance is encouraging. So for as long as you show the commitment, I'll help you out. I can spare you an hour after school on Wednesdays."

Pete ran through his schedule in his mind. "That would be awesome, thanks Ms. Masters.

"I expect you hear in my office immediately after last class Mr. Iwrin," don't be late.

"Here?" he asked lamely.

"Yes."

"Um, okay," Pete replied.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No, I guess I just thought it might have been more comfortable somewhere other than school, you know, where people aren't likely to be interrupting or anything."

"It will be here Mr. Irwin." Pete knew that tone of voice. it usually meant that she was about three seconds from sending someone to the Principal's office.

"Yes Ms. Thank you Ms." he replied. She waved him away and he left her office. He was pleased, but not completely satisfied. Somehow, her office seemed like a less than likely place for him to be able to seduce or otherwise talk her into letting him sleep with her.

~~~~~~~

"You need to concentrate Mr. Irwin. 'History isn't math. You can't just learn how to do it and then repeat. You actually have to remember what happened and apply thought."

Pete sighed. It was his third session with Ms. Masters and although he was getting a better grasp of history (and even a B on his last paper, he didn't seem to be getting any closer to his ultimate goal. He dropped his gaze to her ever-present crevasse that was her cleavage. The seductive curve of her ample breast always drew his eye and then snared his gaze. He could just see the edge of a black bra beneath her navy-blue blouse. If only the top button would come off. He dreamed of being able to tear the shirt open to expose her better. Every night after their tutoring session he'd masturbate while trying to picture what she'd look like naked. He'd envision her tits, her large, generous ass. He'd wonder if she shaved her pussy and before long he'd cum hard, wishing he was coating or filling her body with his seed.

He wasn't prepared to play as long a game as the current path would require.

"You know what would help me concentrate Ms. Masters?"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • (S)extending the Curriculum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds