• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Wife's Gypsy Cock Shrinking Revenge

Wife's Gypsy Cock Shrinking Revenge

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your votes and comments.

*

Wife hires a private investigator to find out if her husband is cheating. Then, after discovering that he is cheating on her, she hires a gypsy witch to make a special potion for her penis shrinking revenge.

Obviously not wanting to be seen by anyone, being cautiously careful, Jimmy raised his coat collar to cover the sides of his face. The vindictive, jealous, possessive bitch that his wife was, he knew what his wife would do if she ever caught him stepping out on her. Besides, with dollar signs in her eyes every time she looked at him, she didn't love him. She never loved him. She loved his money. Money, money, money, it was all about money with her.

As if he was a hit man about to make a hit, he quickly and quietly turned off the sidewalk to climb the six steps to Barbie's front door. Easily recognizable for those who knew him, he looked like a supersized Tom Cruise. Somehow making himself appear smaller than his 6'5" height, he dropped his head and slouched his posture. As if he was carrying heavy bags, he lowered his broad shoulders and stooped. Nonetheless, a very big and physically fit man, it was hard for him to hide his wide, muscular back. He was one who could never disappear in a crowd.

Impatient to gain entry to Barbie's apartment, as if pushing a button on a water game at the carnival to win a prize, he pressed her doorbell over and again. As if trying to hurry an elevator along, he rang her front door bell with anxiousness. In the horny mood he was in, hoping not to be disappointed and sexually frustrated, he hoped she was home. Never coming to her without an appointment, he hoped he didn't surprise her too much. He hoped she didn't turn him away. With her as beautiful as she was popular, he hoped she wasn't there with someone.

He'd hate to come all this way for nothing. He'd hate to have to go through his day feeling sexually on edge without having Barbie give him a much needed sexual release. He needed to see his beloved Barbie. He needed to bend her over her table and fuck her. He needed to see her poised on her knees in front of him while staring up at him and blowing him. He needed to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow his cum.

With him arriving at this early morning hour, maybe she's still sleeping. Maybe she had a late night on the town last night. Yet, with yesterday Sunday and not Saturday, he didn't think she'd be out late partying on a Sunday. As far as he knew, she still went to church. As far as he knew, as if she was a modern day Mary Magdalene, she still prayed for her damned soul. Nonetheless, he should have called her but he wanted to surprise her. Besides, he had a little surprise to give her.

Being that he had a rule not to shit where he eats, if Barbie wasn't home, he didn't want to feel horny enough and compelled enough that he needed to have sex with one of his employees in the stockroom again. Those days were long gone since he met Barbie. Having fired all of the employees he had sex with before, he'd rather that no one know he was a lecher. He'd rather that no one know that he was just another immoral, older man missing his youth and going through the change of life by cheating on his wife with a younger woman.

With Barbie nearly half his age and young enough to be his daughter, sometimes he felt perverted and other times he felt blessed. Yet, he knew if it wasn't for the money he generously gave her, she'd never have sex with him. If only he was ten years younger and if only he wasn't married, he'd ask her to marry him. He loved her, he truly loved her enough to ask her to be his wife.

With this only Monday, he was too horny to wait until his scheduled appointment on Thursday. One accustomed to always getting his own way, even that wasn't part of their agreement, he expected her to be at his beck and call. Once accustomed to not showing much emotion, especially when in a sexual relationship, he sighed his sexually excited relief when he heard Barbie's voice over the intercom. He never realized how much he missed her until her heard her sweet voice. He never knew how much he loved her until he thought she wouldn't be there.

"Hello? Who is it?"

Who is it? Who did she think it was at this early hour of the morning? He wondered if she was expecting someone else for an early morning quickie. He didn't figure that any of her clients who worked a nine to five job for a living could afford her. She wasn't the typical ten, twenty, or one-hundred-dollar prostitute standing on the corner.

Even though she charged a lot less per hour than the not as good looking and not as sexy broads on Madison, Seventh, and Park Avenues, she was still too high priced of a call girl for the average Joe. Besides, someone who looked like her, would never settle for an average Joe no matter how much he offered to pay her for sex. She was too classy and more selective than that. In the way that Billie Joel had his uptown girl with Christie Brinkley, Barbie was Jimmy's downtown girl.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Hoping that no one recognized him, while impatiently standing outside of her front door, Jimmy kept his head down and looked straight ahead when he heard people walking by behind him. Needing to remain discreet, it would be just his luck to have one of his wife's friends or business associates catch him in this part of town. He'd literally and figuratively have Hell to pay if his wife found out about Barbie.

The last thing he wanted was for her to find out about his extramarital affairs. The last thing he wanted was to be involved in a messy divorce. The last thing he wanted was to give his wife a huge chunk of his wealth in a divorce settlement. The last thing he wanted was trouble when he only wanted a good, sexual time with his paid by the hour, mistress Barbie.

With his wife, Donna, on so very many committees and involved in so very many charities, she had friends everywhere and they all liked to gossip, speculate, and spread rumors and innuendoes about him cheating on her. If only they knew the real him, with all of his sexual antics the truth, he'd have plenty of gossip to tell and none of it were speculations, rumors and innuendoes. To be seen was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to be caught on this side of town. With him not owning any property but for Barbie's secret apartment, he had no reason to be here. He couldn't even think of an explanation why he'd be this far from home and/or from the office.

"It's Jimmy," he said with an impatient laugh. "Who do you think it is at this early hour of the morning? "Or were you expecting someone else?""

Unable to hold his tongue, he voiced his jealousy and possessiveness. He could have used the key that he had to her front door but he didn't want to frighten her by just climbing the stairs and showing up at her apartment door. Besides, not wanting to embarrass her, what if she was with someone? The last thing he needed to see was some John kissing her goodbye at her front door. If someone rubbed their sexual relationship with her in his face, he'd beat them to a pulp before launching them down four flights of stairs.

Having become as romantically attached as he was sexually attached to the woman, he was embarrassed that his jealousy and possessiveness was suddenly showing. Deep emotions that he should feel but didn't feel for his wife, he felt in spades for his mistress. He knew Barbie was seeing other men but that was okay with him as long as she made time for him and didn't infringe on his time. As long as her other clients used condoms, especially when he never did, he had no claim on her. He could definitely get her to commit to him as being his steady mistress, his girlfriend, his fiancée, or even his wife, but that would cost him much more than what he was doling out to her now.

"Jimmy? What are you doing here? What time is it? What day is this? Fuck! Is it Thursday already? Oh, my God."

He looked at his watch, an oversized 70 mm, Invicta Sea Hunter that looked better and much more expensive than a Rolex Submariner for a fraction of the price. He liked getting bargains and he was certainly getting a bargain with Barbie for setting her up in this low end apartment. Now that he knew she was home, he just wanted to get inside. He just hoped she was alone. He really needed to have sex with her. He needed to fuck her and have her suck him.

"It's a little past eight and it's Monday," he said with a laugh.

She yawned her tiredness over the intercom.

"Dear God," she said. "It's so early, too early," she said with a laugh. "I haven't even had my coffee yet. I haven't even put on my face. You're going to see me without my makeup," she said putting her hands to her cheeks. "Would you like coffee? I have hazelnut."

Afraid of being seen and getting caught by someone his wife knew, he rattled her doorknob.

"Just let me in Barbie. C'mon," he said. "It's okay if I see you without your makeup. You're still beautiful inside and out with or without make up. Now, buzz me."

There were more people coming in both directions obviously going to work. Fearing that people in the neighborhood knew what she did for a living, he really didn't want to be seen standing on a call girl's stoop in broad daylight by anyone he knew.

"I wasn't expecting you until later in the week," she said.

Now with her stalling, he wondered if she was with someone.

"Donna's on her way to pick up her sister in Scarsdale to go shopping for the day and I was horny? I'd thought I'd stop by for a quickie," he said with a long sigh while waiting for her to buzz him inside. Even though he was paying her, he felt guilty that he was using her for sex when he had real feelings for her. "Is this a bad time?"

He was hoping she wouldn't turn him away. He needed a quick release and she was just the doll who could give him what he emotionally wanted and what he sexually needed.

"No, this isn't a bad time. I'm still in my nightgown," she said with a sexy laugh. "Come in. Come upstairs," she said buzzing him inside.

Wishing she lived on the first floor or had an elevator, Jimmy climbed the four flights of stairs with his 40-year-old legs. He made a mental note to move her to a better place on the better side of town. He made a mental note to move her to a place that had an elevator and a doorman that he could slip a few dollars to keep tabs on her. This side of town wasn't a safe place for his baby.

Only if he moved her to a better address, she'd have wealthier clients and he'd be paying her more for her time than the lousy five hundred bucks he gave her a week, every week for the past year. If he moved her to a better address, she may even find her dream man and he'd lose her forever. If he moved her to a better address, one closer to his home and business, more of a risk of being caught, his wife may inadvertently stumble over her.

He hit the lottery when he hooked up with her. He figured a high class call girl earned one thousand to two thousand dollars an hour. Right now, an undiscovered gem, he felt that he was getting a bargain with her, especially when he usually hung out with her for a few hours for the same fee. He like getting bargains. Not that he was cheap, he wasn't but, careful with his money, he like paying less for more.

Yet, with this a rough neighborhood, God forbid something should happen to her. He'd never forgive himself if she was robbed, beaten, raped, or murdered. Sometimes he worried about her as a father would worry over his daughter instead a client who'd never worry over his paid for sex lover. He'd have his realtor make some inquiries on his behalf. Besides, liking the idea already of moving her closer, if he moved her from the Bronx to New York City, he could see her more often.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

She was so young. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so tall. One of a kind, assuredly one in a million, she could have worked as a runway model. Yet, with all of the competition that there was in New York, having sex for money was much easier than running around town trying to get modeling work while advancing a modeling career. With women starting their modeling careers at 15-years-old to 17-years-old, and many retiring in their late twenties, and with her having no modeling experience and/or a portfolio, she was too late to an already competitive party.

With her very sexually accommodating to her credit, she was so willing to do any sexual thing that he wanted her to do. She never said no to whatever he sexually wanted. He liked thinking that she liked him for more than the money he gave her but, realistic about their sex for money arrangement, he knew better than that. Something he wasn't free to do, he knew one day that some young stud would scoop her up and marry her and give her a brood of kids. She was too beautiful, too kind, too caring, and too loving not to marry and settle down with one man someday.

Twenty-four-year-old Barbie stood in the hall and in her nightgown at her opened front door waiting for him to ascend the last flight of stairs, his personal stairway to Heaven. As if she had sprouted wings, the light shining behind her illuminated her as if she was his vision of an angel. With her golden blonde hair capturing the light, she looked as if she was wearing a halo.

As if she was standing in front of an open refrigerator door with the kitchen light off, her sheer, thin nightgown was completely transparent. As if she was standing in front of a big screen TV with the living room light off, he could count her pussy hairs if she had any but she was shaved. As if she was standing in front of a bay window and opened the drapes to greet a sunshine filled day, she looked like an angel wearing only gauze.

With the light coming from her kitchen and passing through her nightgown into the hall, she looked as if she was standing there naked. He liked the sexy vision of seeing her while imagining her without wearing any clothes, especially when she wasn't naked. He wished he could show her off to all of his friends and his family but they'd never appreciate a whore in the way that he appreciated her. They'd never understand his involvement nor his attachment to her and for her. No doubt, they'd look down at her with disdain while his friends would love nothing more than to have sex with her too.

With sex getting in the way as it did with Julia Roberts playing Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman, they couldn't possibly see the good person and beautiful woman she was. Only, she was more than his whore, she was special to him and he hoped he was special to her too. No matter how much time he spent with her, it was never enough. Wishing he could run away with her to some deserted tropical island, he couldn't get his fill of her. Something he never felt with his wife, as soon as he left her, he missed her. Only, with his life too impossibly complicated, he wished he could be with her all of the time.

"Hi, Baby," she said wrapping her long, slim arms around his neck while pressing her shapely torso tightly against him to give him a long, wet kiss.

With her sucking out what little breath he had left, he broke off the kiss to huff and puff his weariness from climbing four flights of stairs.

"I need to move you to a better place that has an elevator. This four story walk up reminds me of that old movie, Barefoot in the Park with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda but they had five stories," he said with a laugh.

With sex getting in the way and with Jimmy missing all of the cues, obvious in the way she looked at him with love, Barbie wanted to be more than just his kept mistress and fuck buddy. In the way that their differences in age did, money got in the way of love. With him paying her rent too, it obviously bothered her that she accepted money from the man she loved for sex but she needed the money for the other necessities of life, food, clothes, and toiletries. He had no idea that Barbie loved him and would marry him if only he asked and if only he wasn't already married.

Only, as far as Jimmy was concerned, it was one thing to have a 24-year-old lover but another thing to have a 24-year-old wife. With his son graduating high school next year, Barbie was closer in age to his son than she was to him. Besides, if ever he divorced his wife, especially for a woman who looked like Barbie and was as young as she was, his wife would hire the best divorce attorneys and take him to the cleaners.

He had a lot of skeletons in his closet that they'd uncover and discover with just a little bit of digging. Everything from secret bank accounts, to cheating on his taxes, to money laundering, and to having a myriad of secret, sexual affairs with his wife's sister and her friends, a costly divorce would ruin him. Worth the risk of losing everything for her, Barbie made him happy. If he had to choose, he'd pick Barbie over money.

"Oh, Barbie, you remind me of Tom Brady's wife, Gisele, but with tits, big tits," he said.

With Gisele her idol, he knew his compliment would enliven her, not that she needed any encouragement to brighten her disposition. Never sad or depressed, she was always cheery and enthusiastic when he was the grumpy one. He gave her a long, lustful look before grabbing her breasts through her nightgown with both hands and squeezing. He slowly slid his thumbs over her already erect nipples. Oozing sexuality, Barbie practically cooed when he told her that she looked like her idol, Gisele.

"Seriously. Be honest. Don't lied to me. Do you really think I look like Gisele?"

Assuming the pose as if she was about to walk the runway, as if pretending she was Gisele on a dance floor, she twirled around as if she was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars.

"You look better than Gisele. She has big, horse like facial features, you don't," he said. "If Tom Brady ever met you, he'd leave Gisele for you."

She not only smiled but she swooned and practically melted in his arms with his compliments. Able to bridge the 16-year difference in age, they were good together. If someone saw them from afar, they'd know they were lovers, boyfriend and girlfriend, or even husband and wife.

"How are you? I missed you, Jimmy," said Barbie looking at him with love while he looked at her with lust.

Jimmy wrapped his arm around Barbie's slim waist and kicked her door closed. He kissed her with passion while sliding down a slow hand to grab a handful of her round, firm ass through her pale blue, short, sheer, low cut, cotton nightgown. He gave her a smirk.

"Missed me? You missed my money, you mean," he said laughing and reaching in his pocket to pull out and lay five, crisp, one-hundred dollar bills on her kitchen table.

Barbie scooped up the money and tucked it in a jar she kept on the table.

"Just as you always want sex, I can always use money," she said with a little, embarrassed laugh. Even though she worked as a call girl, she always felt awkward taking money for sex, especially from him. "So tell me. What do you want?" As if she didn't know already. "How can I relieve your horniness?" She slowly slid her hand down the length of his already hard eight, inch cock while giving him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

Turning her and twisting her, Jimmy grabbed a handful of Barbie's long, blonde hair and pulled hard enough and long enough to bend her forward.

"You know what I want. He lifted her nightgown to expose her bare ass and walloped it hard to make her jump and gasp. Yet, by the sexually excited look on her face, she loved him slapping her shapely ass. He let go of her hair to unzip himself and to pull out his already erect prick. "Assume the position, bitch. Give me what I'm paying you to get."

As if she was Lee Holloway, played by Maggie Gyllenhaal in The Secretary, assuming the position, Barbie leaned her 6' frame forward to put her palms and elbows on her table and spread her long legs wide. Jimmy spit in his hand and ran it the length of Barbie's naked, shaved pussy. There was no need for him to wet her. She was already wet enough. As if he was fucking his own personal, not so private gloryhole, he inserted himself inside of her with a hard hump.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Wife's Gypsy Cock Shrinking Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds