• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fooling the Gangsters

Fooling the Gangsters

123

Mom was looking anxiously again at the clock. Her voice betrayed her agitation when she said, "He should have been here an hour ago."

The "he" she was referring to was my father. He and mom were due to go to his firm's annual dinner tonight, but the timing was not great. Dad had been away on a five week business trip to Australia on behalf of the firm he worked for, UXF. He had only flown back the previous day, but had stayed overnight at a hotel near his office in order to sort out some urgent work issues. So today would be the first time we'd seen him since we'd waved him off five weeks ago in his taxi, accompanied by George, my sister's fiancé, and Miss Jones, who was dad's personal assistant.

Mom had been concerned about Miss Jones when she'd first met her. After all Miss Jones was only a few years older than my sister, had a slim figure and was quite a pretty woman. However, dad had allayed mom's concerns when he'd explained that Miss Jones was in a loving long-term relationship with another woman whom she had met whilst attending one of her bible classes. Nevertheless, as Miss Jones had got into the taxi with dad, I felt mom bristle as the black dress Miss Jones was wearing seemed to make her slimmer than ever and a mauve chiffon scarf seemed to give Miss Jones an alluring look.

We had also not seen George, my sister's fiancé, since the flight had arrived, as he'd had to go straight to see his mother who had just come out of hospital. So when my sister, Angela, saw George this evening at the firm's dinner it was to be a belated reunion. The plan was that Angela or, as my parents called her, Angel, would go with mom and dad in the taxi to the dinner and then afterwards go back with George to their apartment, while mom and dad would return home in a taxi.

We were now all looking at the clock. Mom had dad's tuxedo hanging upstairs ready for him to change into as soon as he came through the door. The booked taxi to take the three of them to the dinner had been and gone. Mom was now saying that I would have to drive them there and drive myself back. This was annoying me intensely as I had planned some vigorous jacking off to some of my favorite porn channels. I had also just found a particular video called Busty Hookers which looked to be excellent jacking material. It had been a shit day anyway considering it was my eighteenth birthday. Mom had been apologetic, promising me that she and dad would make up for it as soon as possible, but my birthday was not being the special day it should have been.

Mom and Angela had been dressed in their evening attire for over an hour. They had been discussing earlier in the day what they should wear. I had been near mom's bedroom door trying and failing to catch a glimpse of some bare flesh or nice panties when I heard my sister saying, "Mom, not having seen George for so long, I've been missing the sex. I can't wait for when we're in our hotel room tonight. I've picked my sexiest underwear. You haven't seen dad for a while either, have you!"

Angela said her last sentence as a joke, but mom took her seriously. I could hear mom take a heavy breath before she replied with a sigh, "Angel, to be honest, your dad and I haven't been getting on too well recently. We haven't had sex for a long time but I'm going to make a real effort for tonight. I've bought some special lingerie that I think he's going to enjoy. I've also been reading some tips from a sex manual. Do you know honey, your dad and I have only had one sex position in all our years of marriage. Your dad has said he's always been content with that, but I'm going to try something new. I feel I need to do something."

Angela's reply showed that she didn't really care if mom and dad were happy together or not. She replied with disdain, "Well George and I have a very satisfactory sex life. In fact I'll have difficulty trying to stop him ripping my dress in his eagerness to take my clothes off."

My mind was going crazy picturing my sister having her clothes ripped off her. I found it difficult to believe that quiet George was a tiger in the bedroom. I was pretty sure any sex with him would be unexciting and dull, even though my sister Angela was a beautiful stacked twenty-five-year old brunette who was one of my greatest fantasies. My other great fantasy was my beautiful forty-five-year old mom who was a mature blond with a voluptuous figure, very big juggs and a big ass. If her waist was not as slim as my sister's, it was not bad.

There was no discussion over the dresses they would wear. Mom always wore her Armani dress for occasions such as this. It appeared perfect when she'd first bought it a few years ago, but her bra size had increased considerably since then and her tits bulged out more than I felt was appropriate. At home I loved seeing mom's melons peeping out the top of her dress, but I would have felt awkward if I was alongside her in public.

My sister almost seemed to have inherited my mom's lack of judgement. Her dress, although not showing so much cleavage, was fairly short and showed off her hourglass figure causing erections to grow at the sight of her. Right now, sitting on the couch, with matching fairly deep red lipstick they both wouldn't have looked out of place on one of my porn channels.

My sister had her legs tightly together and had tried to pull her dress over her knees as I sat down opposite to her. She seemed to think that I had a liking for trying to see her body. She was wrong. It was not a liking, it was an obsession. It was always difficult to catch mom partially dressed but Angela was always in a last minute panic, rushing around, trying to pull her bathrobe around her but not always completely succeeding. Angela was always tetchy with me. I don't think it was solely because she thought I lusted after her, but I suspect that didn't help.

I felt sorry for mom. I knew that her relationship with dad was not easy. He had become more remote from me as well over the last couple of years. The only times when mom seemed happy was when she was performing in her Amateur Theater Group. They weren't professional productions and she didn't get the lead roles, but she loved it.

At last mom picked up the phone and called one of dad's colleagues. I could faintly hear him addressing her as Mrs. Gregg. He appeared to be saying that he'd tried to contact dad but was not getting any response. They had found that a big fraud had been committed against UXF and tomorrow, after the company dinner tonight, they needed to talk to dad urgently to lead the investigation. He gave mom the address of the hotel where dad was staying, but said he couldn't go there himself as he was too tied up in trying to sort out how much the company had lost.

"Right," said mom, "Tom can drive us over to dad's hotel. I'll pick your father's tuxedo up from the bedroom and he can change into it when we find him."

"Why can't you ring for another taxi?" I complained.

Mom was now sounding more crabby, "Because there's no time. Now go and take off that t-shirt and put a proper shirt on. You might meet some of your dad's colleagues."

I stomped up to my room in a huff. I then found the gaudiest shirt I could find. When I arrived back downstairs, mom stamped her foot in frustration at my choice of shirt but, as there was no time, she herded me and Angela quickly out of the door. Herding us was not easy for her as her long tight dress meant she could only walk in small steps.

Initially Angela sat in the front passenger seat, but when she saw me eying her legs, which were exposed by her short dress, she swapped into the back seat, next to dad's tuxedo which was hanging from a hook over the car window, and mom joined me in the front.

It was early evening as we drove, with the roads busy from commuters returning home. I usually enjoyed driving. It was still a new experience for me. In our state the curfew rule means you can drive at night when you are seventeen, but mom hadn't let me drive in the evenings anyway, up till now.

There was a brittle silence as I drove. Mom was feeling bad tempered as her reunion with dad, that was always going to be a bit awkward anyway, would now be even more difficult. Angela was her usual quiet haughty self.

Eventually I pulled in to the long drive of the Gardenia Hotel. We were all surprised as it was a lot more upmarket than we had been expecting, hardly a businessman's overnight stay. I think it was the unexpected grandeur of the place that caused my sister to forget to bring dad's tuxedo from the car.

Mom led the way to the front desk and smiled at the young male assistant behind the counter. She opened her handbag and took out a charge card. "Good morning, we're here to see Mr. Gregg, but we're in a hurry so I'll pay his bill now so he can check out quickly."

The assistant smiled, "There is no need Madam. As a regular guest, Mr. Gregg has a Gold Card account with us so his account is charged automatically when he hands in the key to his room."

Wow, dad was clearly doing better financially than I'd thought and I could see that mom and Angela were both astonished as well.

The assistant continued, "I'll just ring him and let him know you're here. Let's see, Mr. and Mrs. Gregg are in room six on the first floor. Who shall I say you are Madam?"

How mom controlled herself I'll never know. She smiled icily and said, "Don't ring him. We'll go straight up to their room. It will be a wonderful surprise for them."

Mom marched straight through the foyer and up the stairs to the first floor. She couldn't move too fast as her dress kept her strides short. With her hurrying, her big round ass was swaying from side to side which I would normally have enjoyed but my mind was in turmoil as much as mom's. Who were we going to find in the room? It didn't take us long to find out as room six was in the corner of the corridor, its door slightly ajar. Mom pushed it open determinedly and marched in, closely followed by Angela and myself. What we saw was quite a shock.

The room was obviously at the top end of the hotel brochure. It had big windows on two sides which looked out onto drives leading up to the hotel. A large gilded mirror was above the bedhead rail. The ceiling also had a large mirror in the ceiling above the bed. The room was very untidy with bedclothes partly on the floor. Someone had clearly left in a hurry. On the table next to the bed on the side we had entered were a complimentary bottle of water, a large open bottle of oil and next to it was an open packet of blue pills. A mauve chiffon scarf, that I recognized immediately as I knew would mom, was laying on the pillow with one end tied to the bedrail. Of my father and Miss Jones there was no sign, but there were people in the room. A bulky looking man stood immediately in front of us. He was wearing a long dark trench coat and looked as if he was about to leave as we'd interrupted him. Now he was looking at us intently. Behind him was a thin looking man with skeletal features. He was carrying a laptop case that I recognized as my father's.

There was a silence in the room that was eventually broken by the big guy. "We're looking for Mr. Gregg," he said in a deep growl, "or members of his family," he added looking at the three of us.

At this point the skeletal guy, who in my mind I was calling Mr. Skinny, decided to add his two cents, "He owes Boss a lot of money," his voice sounded whiney.

The way he had said 'Boss' rather than 'the Boss' indicated to me that that was how his friend liked to be called.

Boss carried on as if his thin friend hadn't spoken. "Mr. Gregg has a wife and daughter," he growled, looking at mom and Angela. They wisely didn't respond.

I'd noticed instantly that he hadn't referred to a son and thought that my presence must have confused him. His questioning gaze turned to me.

I smiled weakly, "Hi," I said. "I'm eighteen today."

I don't know why I said it. I suppose I thought it was buying us time.

"Happy birthday kid," growled my new acquaintance, still looking at me questioningly.

I then had a brainwave. It might have been because I'd been thinking about my porn videos while I was driving the car, but it was all I could think of to say. "These ladies are dad's birthday present to me."

Boss gazed at mom and Angela and for once I was glad that mom's tits were showing more than was seemly. I could see he was thinking about what I'd said, but he didn't respond. I felt I had to fill the gap of silence. "This is Angel," I said indicating my sister Angela, "and this is Mama."

In the circumstances it was a crazy thing to call mom, but my mind had gone a blank. Now I retrieved the situation. With more confidence I added, "Yes, this is Mama Blow."

Boss raised his eyebrows and looked at the women appreciatively. I knew the three of us looked our parts. With my gaudy shirt I must have looked like daddy's spoilt son and the women certainly had the curves one looked for in promiscuous women. At this point mom came to the party. After years of minor roles in her Theater Group she now had center stage. With her hands on her hips she gave a sexy smile and said, "the kid's daddy is determined that Junior will have the best birthday ever."

She was speaking with a slight Southern drawl making it easier for her to think of the situation as a play. "Angel and I are going to take him to heaven."

I gave her some support. "The guy on the desk said that we could use this room as it was empty." I tried to look innocent, hoping my explanation helped.

Suddenly I realized that we had got away with it. Boss visibly relaxed and nodded to his friend that they should head for the door. I was breathing a lot more easily until Boss's phone rang.

He lifted it up to his ear and began listening and then grunting questions into it. Finally he put it back in his pocket and said to Mr. Skinny. "Gregg could be coming back here. We'll stay ten more minutes just to check and then we'd better move quickly. You watch the front drive. I'll cover the back."

With that Mr. Skinny sat in a chair with his back to us facing the front drive. Boss also sat down but as he did so none of us failed to notice that, as his jacket parted, a gun was visible in a holster under his armpit. From where he was sitting, he was able to keep an eye on the back drive and watch us in the room at the same time.

"Well," I said with a dry mouth, "we're clearly in the way here so we'll find another room."

The three of us were turning quickly for the door when Boss growled, "No, you're staying here and keeping us company, but you carry on enjoying your hookers."

Boss clearly didn't want us talking about him to any of the hotel staff while he was still in the hotel. He half smiled as he carried on, "Why don't you start with a blowjob from Mama then you can continue with Angel if you're capable."

I was frozen not knowing what to do, but mom stiffened her shoulders, pushing out her ample breasts and said, "Angel you sit over the other side of the bed, while I take the first round. You go to the bathroom Junior if you need it, then come back and relax."

Angel shuffled around the bed, watched admiringly by Boss who was staring openly at her stacked body which stretched her tight dress. She had a blank expression which I knew was because she was trying to close her mind to the situation we were in, but Boss would have interpreted that as the face of a bored whore.

I was scared. I knew that when I dropped my pants, instead of a rampant erection of an expectant teenage boy, Boss would see a shriveled penis of a scared kid and his suspicions would be roused. I considered the blue pills on the table. I had never seen Viagra pills before, but I guessed that this was what they were. How quickly did they work? I didn't know, but I was desperate to try anything. I picked up the packet and headed into the bathroom. The room was full of complimentary toiletries. It even had complimentary mouthwash. I popped two pills from the packet and swallowed them with a gulp of water. As I was returning to the bedroom Boss was talking to mom, asking her if she and Angel were with the Ecstasy Agency. Mom said that no, she and Angel were with Luxury Ladies, but they didn't advertise; only accepting recommended clients.

As mom turned back to me I stood there not knowing what to do. She glanced at the Viagra packet and, sensing I had taken at least one, gave me a slight nod of understanding. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me, so that I was sitting on the bed facing her. She looked into my eyes and held them in her gaze as if to say "we need to be strong." She looked at the clock on the wall and then back to me, silently reminding me that Boss had said they would only stay ten more minutes. Then mom got into her act.

"Ever had a blowjob before sonny?" saying the words with a slow sexy drawl.

As I sat there I was thinking how amazing my mom was. A few minutes before her world had been shattered by the discovery that her husband was having an affair with a younger woman, who was certainly not in a loving relationship with another woman nor attending bible classes. She had also found out that my father was associated with gangsters and that in all probability the money missing from his company was also connected to him. Nevertheless, she still had the strength to protect herself and her family and was now giving the performance of her life.

Strengthened by my admiration for her, I thought I'd better join in her act, "No Mama." I whispered loudly enough to carry to Boss.

Mom stretched her hands forward, running her fingers through my hair and ruffling it gently, as she had done when I was a young boy. Now, however, it had more sexual overtones as she said slowly with her sensual drawl, "I only suck naughty boys. Are you a naughty boy?"

"Yes Mama," I said with a voice that was dry from hearing her erotic language.

Mom moved her hands down to the top button of my shirt and slowly undid it. She paused before moving down to the next button and said with heavy sensuous breath, "I never rush a blowjob. I like to take my time."

As she painstakingly undid the next button, I could see her darting a glance at the clock, calculating how much she needed to slow her actions in order to stretch out the time to ten minutes. She was clearly determined that Boss and his pal would have to leave before she would be expected to begin the real thing.

I wondered if her comment on not rushing the blowjob had been learnt from her sex manual. I now realized that it was, as at the same time as slowly undoing the next button of my shirt, she started a commentary on what she was going to do to me.

"I'll begin by getting your cock well oiled," she breathed huskily, "then I like to do a bit of ball sucking."

As the last button was undone on the front of my shirt, mom pushed it off my shoulders. She picked up the bottle of oil at the side of the bed and, again glancing at the clock, poured some over her hands. She them started to unhurriedly massage my chest running the palms of her hands over my nipples. By moving hers arms around, her breasts, which were pushing out of the top of her dress, started jiggling.

She continued talking in her sensuous drawl, "After a little ball sucking I like to tease a bit. I'll be licking up and down your shaft without touching the top of your cock. Of course, you'll probably get a little sticky, with some juice oozing out the top."

Bloody hell, I knew I already had cum leaking. I no longer had worries about my organ being flaccid. It now felt like an iron bar straining to burst out of my pants. I knew that this blowjob was never going to happen but with mom's description of what she was going to do to me, together with the sight of her big breasts jiggling in front of me, my sexual temperature had been raised to boiling.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fooling the Gangsters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds