• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confessions Ch. 22 - Misty

Confessions Ch. 22 - Misty

Thank you Pleaseplease for editing!

*

My husband Scott and I have always discussed things that we found exciting with one another. It was usually the basic stuff, me swallowing his cum, watching each other masturbate and so on. So when he brought up the idea of him watching me with another man I was a little thrown aback. I knew there was a little fantasy of a threesome with another woman in his head but never thought he would have one of me with another man.

As he described his fantasy in vivid detail he explained that he did not want to be involved, he just wanted to watch. He told me that he had been thinking about it for some time because he always got excited when other men would look at me.

I have to admit that I got pretty keyed up at the thought of a new man touching me, pleasing me but the possibility of doing it was slim to none. I mean, really? What man wants to watch his wife with another man? It's one thing to fantasize about it and a whole different story to actually do it, right?

As the months passed, Scott became more and more insistent that I wear skimpier clothing when we went out. He wanted my large breasts and firm ass to be drooled over by every man that passed us by. I began to get excited seeing men look at me and started to believe that his fantasy was a real one. So, I became determined to put it to the test.

Soon, we went on a trip and I decided I had enough of hearing his fantasy and I was going to do it. I was going to tease a man and see if he would go to our room with me and let Scott watch us play.

The second night of our vacation we decided to eat at the hotel restaurant and I thought it was my best chance to lure a man to our bed. I put on a tight black top without a bra so the tops of my breasts would be exposed and hopefully my nipples would be easily seen, a flowy skirt that barely covered my round ass, thigh high stockings and high heels. I was going to get some serious attention from the visiting businessmen tonight!

When I stepped out of the bathroom Scott was visibly excited. So much so, I could see his cock growing in his pants. I smiled, "Not for you tonight sweetie."

He rubbed his cock and grinned, "Don't tease about that Misty! I want to see another man fuck you so badly! Please don't tease."

I just gave him a smile, pointed to the door and we were off.

It didn't take long to see eyes floating my way, I even saw a woman slap the man she was with for staring at me. And, to be honest, I loved the attention I was getting, loved the eyes on my body. I was getting excited! I began scanning the room for my lover, for the man that I wanted with me for the night. There were so many to choose from! Suddenly, sitting at the back of the room, I locked eyes with a tall, gorgeous, hunk of man. I found the one.

Sitting at the bar, suit pants and a shirt that was unbuttoned halfway showing off a white muscle shirt beneath with his loosened tie in front. His arms looked toned and powerful, his stamina high. And long after his food was gone he gingerly sipped a beer with his eyes lingering slowly over my body.

I decided it was time to put my plan into action. I waited for him to look again and locked my green eyes upon his bright blue ones, I winked and looked down. As his eyes followed mine I opened my legs for him, just a bit, just enough for him to catch a glimpse of my white thong. He smiled and nodded his approval. Oh yes, he was definitely the one! I looked over at Scott and whispered, "Go to the room."

Scott didn't hesitate! He stood and simply said, "See you in a bit," as he headed off. My excitement was growing, my mind racing, this was really going to happen!

As he watched Scott leave the smile on his face clearly grew as I stood and slowly moved toward him. I could smell his brute cologne, see the lust in his eyes, hear his breathing and I could feel my own heart pounding in my chest.

I bent at the waist when I got to him so he could get a better view of my tits and whispered in his ear, "Hi handsome, I'm Misty, do you have a name or shall I make one up for you?" It was a corny line, I know, but it was all I could think of at the moment.

He chuckled and whispered back, "Danny, you look magnificent Misty."

I smiled and kissed his ear, "I have a proposition for you Danny. I will let you do anything you want to me tonight on two conditions; one, you can't touch me until we get to the room and two, my husband gets to watch."

He turned his head so our lips were almost touching, his whisper was husky and deep, "Deal, first things first though, you have to do whatever I want. He gets his thrill and I get mine!"

The excitement rose between my legs. I had no idea what was in store for me and I didn't care! I wanted him! I wanted him to fuck me hard and make me cum over and over! "Anything you want Danny."

He stood and gave me a wry smile, "lead the way."

I smiled and happily led him to the room. He stayed silent behind me but I could feel his eyes on my body. My anticipation grew with every step, what was he planning for me? What would he do to me? What pleasures would I receive? The unknown became exhilarating and I could already feel the throbbing between my legs. It was great!

I opened the door and walked inside of our little suite. Scott was sitting in the armchair with a huge grin on his face.

Danny closed the door behind us then grabbed my hips with his large hands and pulled me close to him. His lips touched my ear as his whispered his instructions, "Go place your hands on either arm of your husbands chair and bend down to him. I want your skirt to rise for me. I want to see that sexy thong spreading your wonderful ass."

When his released me I did as instructed, I walked over to Scott, set my hands on the arms of the chair and bent over at the waist. I stared deep into Scott's eyes and could see that his excitement was as great as my own. The feel of my skirt raising as I bent sent thrills though my body and when I heard Danny's footsteps drawing nearer I could barely contain myself.

Danny moved my skirt up to my waist and slowly caressed my cheeks with his hand, "What a nice ass. You look so tasty."

I lifted my butt higher for him and the thong moved deeper between my cheeks, "I'm glad you like it."

He removed his hand then slapped my ass lightly, making my body jerk, quiver and stiffen. I rotated my hips a couple times, "I'm glad you like it Danny."

He chuckled and caressed my firm, round orbs again. Slowly his fingers when to my thong and he traced it to my crotch and pressed his fingers against my now sopping wet panties, "Oh you are excited, aren't you Misty?"

I pressed against him, wanting his fingers to slip through the fabric and deep inside my aching pussy, wanting him to take me right then and there, "I want you so bad Danny. Please take me."

He chuckled again, "not yet. Let's let Scott watch as you are pleasured with another man's fingers and tongue first."

He slid my panties to the side exposing my wetness to the cool air. I could see the bulge in Scott's pants growing and his eyes moving down to my sex spot. It was so thrilling to have my panties pulled to the side while being played with and tantalized.

Danny slid down behind me and spun his body. He moved his mouth to my nether lips and licked them slowly then, slid his head onto the seat of the chair between Scott's legs. His mouth went to my pussy and I felt his tongue glide deep inside me. I gasped in delight! How good his tongue felt! How hot it was seeing him between my husband's legs with his mouth firmly on my slit!

He moved his tongue from my insides to my clit with expert precision and pressed two fingers inside my honey pot. His tongue danced over my love button, his fingers pressed hard against my g-spot and I found myself digging my nails into the arms of the chair and screaming out as my first orgasm washed over me. Wave after wave of sweet juices flowed over his fingers, this one complete orgasm had my legs shaking, stomach clenching, breath taken and head spinning!

Danny gave my wet pussy a few more licks then slid out from beneath me and walked to the bed. Taking a seat his deep, growling voice touched my ears again, "Now, remove your top, then crawl over to me, we want Scott to have a nice view of your wet pussy, right? Then, undress me, slowly. Shoes and socks first then, I will stand so you can take of my shirts and tie and next my pants. Use your mouth for my boxers."

I slid down Scott's legs to rest on my knees and, as slowly and seductively as possible, I slid my top up and over my head and dropped it on Scott's lap. Keeping my eyes locked on Scott, I slid my skirt down my thighs making sure that my thong stayed were it was. I moved to position myself on my hands and knees and wiggled from the skirt leaving it on the floor as I crawled to Danny. I could hear Scott whispering under his breath with deep gasps of air and although, I do not know the words he was using, I do know they were filled with delight.

I got to Danny, untied his shoes and removed them then, slowly took his socks off and set them inside the shoes. He ran his fingers through my hair as he started to stand, "your tits looks so good hanging down like that. You are a sexy little minx."

I set my hands on his calves and let them slide up his body as I stood. I took his tie and lifted it over his head and dropped it to the floor. Danny ran his hand through my hair and pulled my lips to his. His kiss was deep and passionate. I knew his tongue was great from the way he had made me cum but it was a whole different experience with it entwined with my own. I could have kissed him forever!

I tried to keep my focus on his clothes as he would not release our lips, teasing me more and more. I let my fingers move to the remaining buttons of his dress shirt and quickly unfastened them then, when he released my head from his grasp but not my lips, I slid it down from his shoulders and let the shirt land on the bed behind him.

I moved to his tank top quickly, not that I wanted to lose his kiss, I just wanted to see his muscular body, feel his skin against my own and please him in any way! I lifted it up and over his head then dropped it on the bed. I tried to take his tongue again but he placed two fingers over my lips, "No, now you must use those lips elsewhere Misty," he commanded.

I smiled and kissed his fingers as I lowered my own to his belt. I sucked on the tip of a finger as I unfastened the leather and moved my fingers to the button then, slowly unzipped him. I could feel his hard cock as my hand moved and my excitement grew. As I hooked my thumbs in the waist of his pants I lowered myself slowly, kissing at his pecks and licking at his hard abs, sliding his pants off as I went.

I bit my lip as I looked at his cock through his blue boxers. He looked huge! I could only imagine what it would be like to see it for real, uncovered and ready!

I kissed as his member through his shorts a few times before bringing my mouth to the waistband taking the boxers between my teeth. I pulled back and lowered myself dragging the fabric with me, exposing him. First the fat head then the long, thick shaft and finally his beautiful ball sack. I lowered myself all the way to the floor and looked up to him. What a glorious cock, thick, long and hard! I wanted to taste it, to suck it, to feel it inside me, my mouth and my pussy! I stayed down though, my chin touching the soft carpet, my ass up in the air and my legs spread far enough apart to give Scott a full, vivid view of my womanhood.

Danny smiled down at me, "You look so good like that Misty. But, I need you to get my cock nice and ready for Scott to watch me fuck you with it. Suck on me Misty!"

I needed little encouragement and slid my torso seductively up his legs. I stroked his beast a few times before opening my mouth for the head. I sucked on him for a moment before moving to the side of him and licked at the shaft. I pressed my mouth to the shaft and moved my head up and down several times while soaking it with my tongue. Finally, I moved back to the head determined to try and put the whole thing in my mouth. I opened wide and started down his cock, swirling my tongue first around the head then, sucking and licking as I went.

Danny moaned quietly and brought his hand to the back of my head. He grabbed my hair and chuckled, "Now to make you take all of it Misty, I'm going to fuck your throat."

And that was all he said as he pushed my head onto him and thrust his hips at me. I tried not to choke, tried to act like I had no problem taking him but to no avail. When I thought I might lose my stomach he used my hair to pull me back and just after I got a breath of air he was back deep in my throat.

I had seen videos of this but never thought it would be me and the excitement of taking him that deep, the exhilaration of actually choking on him, the thrill of him using my hair to help him fuck my face was absolutely fantastic! Every time he withdrew I yearned to have his huge dick deep down my throat again and every pull at the back of my head made me want to just go wild on that wonderful cock! My fingers caressed his balls as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth, my tongue moved more rapidly, matching his pace. I was consumed with the desire to please him!

He fucked my face far longer than Scott had ever lasted and when I thought I was about to be rewarded for my work he abruptly pulled my head back and off of his member. His voice rough and slightly shaken, "I want to feel your pussy Misty and I want Scott to see every inch of me slide into you."

He released my hair and, as he sat on the edge of the bed, he helped me to my feet. His lips grazed lightly over my belly before he took ahold of my hips and spun me to face Scott. His tongue flicked over the small of my back as he placed a hand on the underside of my right thigh and lifted my leg from the ground, "Slide that hot pussy on my cock Misty, nice and slow."

I moved above him and reached between my legs to stroke his meat a few times before aiming it while lowering myself toward him. As the head touched me, I moved it back and forth through my folds making sure to cover it with my own juices. Then, I lowered myself more, slowly, letting him stretch me. His cock was huge and the feeling of him entering me was painful and exciting, it hurt so good! I wanted to just drop straight down on him, to see if I could even take him but he was in command and I couldn't, I had to take it slow! I had to let Scott see every inch of Danny's hard cock penetrating me! Looking sensually into Scott's eyes, panting, I showed him the pleasure and pain I was receiving from just Danny's entry!

I moved my hips in small circles hoping it would help lubricate Danny and lowered myself more then I pulled up ever so slightly and slid back down bringing him deeper inside me. My breath was coming in small gasps, my fingers firmly gripped Danny's thighs and my mind swirled with lust and delight. I had never felt so much exhilaration!

I pushed my ass down and took the rest of Danny inside me. How great it felt! How wonderful! I tried to focus on Scott as Danny's cock slid in all the way, balls deep. His eyes were glued on my parting pussy, his tongue was flicking over his lips rapidly and his hand was securely on his own rigid cock, madly leaking precum.

Danny's hands latched onto my hips and he pushed hard against me then he let me sink into the bed. I could feel his rock hard cock just begin to slide out before he suddenly thrust his hips up again. Unable to control my passion any longer, I started to buck my hips back and forth in motion with him. His pace quickened, his huge dick entering and withdrawing faster and faster, almost splitting me in two! He slid a hand off of my hip and pressed his fingertips to my clit. Between seeing Scott watching me take this huge cock, the feel of the meat inside me, the motions we were making and Danny's fingers on my love button I exploded, writhing in ecstasy! My cum squirted out from between us. I felt wave after wave of glorious sensation exit my twat and spill down Danny's cock and between his legs. I had never come so hard and so much in one orgasm before. It was so powerful I actually saw stars and literally screamed out!

I did all I could to stay up but, when my orgasm was close to done, Danny pushed down on my hips so I was tight against him and held me there. When my breathing came close to normal again he whispered in my ear, "My turn."

I turned my head and kissed him deeply, "Whatever you want."

He lifted my body off of him and stood in front of me. I went to lower myself to my knees but he stopped me, "No, lay on the bed, I want to fuck those big, luscious tits."

I felt my own breasts as I hurried to lay on the bed, my head near the end so Scott could get a good view of that monster sliding between my boobs.

Danny moved above me and slid his cock between my mounds and I pressed them together enveloping his steel rod. He began pumping his cock back and forth and I opened my mouth so the head would slide in between my lips with every thrust.

Danny's breath began to quicken as did his pace, I could feel him growing between my tits and I began to squeeze and release myself with him. His first thick stream of cum hit my upper lip, slashing over my nose and mouth. The second hit my chin and slid down my neck. The third hit the nape of my neck and I could feel it pool before it rolled down the sides while, the fourth and fifth stayed on my chest then slid down my shoulders.

I opened my mouth and sucked at the head of his cock taking the rest of his delicious semen. Rolling my tongue over him and sucking out whatever was left for me to take.

Danny pulled away from me and smiled, "you are one hot little number!"

He stood and as he dressed he smiled to Scott, "Your wife has a nice tight pussy and wonderful mouth. I think she looks great covered in my cum. Thanks for the fun."

I didn't see Danny leave, just heard the door shut as I laid there with his seed covering my body. I was so satiated, so happy and in such relaxed splendor that I closed my eyes and ran my fingers slowly over my body. What an amazing feeling, Danny's sperm on my soft skin.

I was barely coherent when I felt the bed sink down and Scott's hands going beneath my knees to lift them and spread my legs. When I looked up at him he was like a rabid animal! He was panting, biting at his lip and growling. I opened myself for him and he buried his cock inside me and began to fuck my soaked pussy furiously. His thighs were slapping mine sending echoes throughout the room and I found myself taken by a powerful orgasm very quickly! Three quick, forceful and delicious waves crashed through my body before Scott pulled his cock out of me and moved up to my chest. I squeezed my tits together and his hot seed shot out from between them crashing against my chin. Another hot shot hit my neck and blended with Danny's and another, smaller stream bubbled out from my large mounds.

Scott rolled off of me, his breath coming in deep gasps, "That was so hot Misty! I love you!"

I smiled, "For both of us. I can't wait to do it again my love."

And now, I am always on the prowl, always looking for the next man to take to my bed while Scott looks on. Hopefully he comes soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confessions Ch. 22 - Misty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds