• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kneeling in the Sand

Kneeling in the Sand

12345

The salt water splashed across Caroline's face as she turned the jet ski across the waves. It didn't bother her in the slightest. Her dark sunglasses protected her eyes, and the rest of her was already more wet than dry, her white T-shirt hugging her ample breasts, kept in place by the red bikini she wore underneath. Even her jeans shorts, crudely cut off so high they showed off the bottom of her buttocks when she walked, were largely soaked. Caroline was feeling great. The week's vacation to that remote island she had gone on with her boyfriend Jon had turned out to be everything she had hoped for and more. Gorgeous beaches, great weather, fantastic food. And of course... Jon himself.

As if her thoughts had reached out to him, her tall and equally blonde boyfriend hugged her more closely from his place just behind her, his arms already wrapped around her slender waist. Caroline smiled to herself as she felt his hands embrace her, and as if by chance happen to graze against the lower arcs of her breasts. She was getting turned on, again. She didn't think she had ever made love so many times in the space of a few days before. In the hotel room, on the beach at night, leaning on a tree just off the camping trail where they had gone to enjoy nature... Caroline and Jon had proven simply unable to keep their hands off one another. She was loving it. The feeling of Jon's stiff manhood against her lower back as her boyfriend leaned in on her, told her she wasn't the only one.

Just as Caroline started considering in some detail the practicalities of having sex on a moving jet ski, she realized something was wrong. The jet ski's speed dropped suddenly, the machine steering awkwardly to the left. "God damn it," she thought to herself. Caught up in her daydreams, Caroline had steered too close to the shoreline and ended up well inside a line of orange buoys. Apparently those buoys weren't just there for show. The sleek machine had ended up stuck in something, and it was all she could do to try and steer towards the shore.

"What's wrong, hon?" Jon asked from behind her.

"We're not getting back to the rental place without fixing whatever's stuck to the jet," she replied. "I'm not even sure we'll reach that beach, but the waves should help us in. I see a couple of guys on the beach too; with any luck they will help us out."

--

"Idiots!" the young, black man screamed in Jon's face as what was apparently his younger brother glared at the blonde couple, whose broken-down jet ski they had just finished pulling ashore. Jon tried his best to stay calm.

"Look," he ventured, "like I said, we're really sorry we ended up in your fishing nets, but it was an honest mistake. We'll be happy to pay for the damages, but if you could just help us get the jet ski going again..."

"Get that damn thing going again so you can finish off our last nets, is that it? You fucking idiots, how can you not have seen the buoys?" the man spat. "No. You cost us the nets and today's entire catch. You pay us, here and now. Then we can discuss fixing your toy."

Jon sighed and rubbed his beardless chin. Neither he nor Caroline had brought any money with them, neither cash nor cards, for fear of losing them in the water. He had a feeling the fishermen brothers would not take too kindly to that explanation. Still, he had to try.

"Okay guys, you're right, and we'll pay you. We just need to get back to the hotel, to get our money and..."

"You must take me for a fucking fool!" the black man screamed. "You drive through our nets, and now you want our help to run away without paying!"

"Hey jackass, I was driving the damn thing, if you want to scream at someone, scream at me," Caroline interjected, quite angered by the aggressive tone of the dark-skinned stranger.

To her surprise, the man's response was not another tirade, but a sudden, contemplating silence as he turned to her and stared at her with a somewhat incredulous look on his face. And then smiled.

"No, miss," he said, calmly now. "I will not scream at you. I will simply have my payment. Since you drove the toy boat, it's only fair you pay, yes?"

Caroline shrugged. It seemed to make little difference whose account the reimbursement came from, since Jon and her would simply sort it between themselves anyway. Yet something in the man's tone made her wary.

"Fine," she replied all the same. "We already said we'll pay you. I'll do it myself even. We still need to get back to the hotel."

The fisherman's eyes gleamed as he regarded her, before speaking again.

"You misunderstand, miss. You will not be paying us with your money."

Caroline stared at him for a moment of blank disbelief, before realizing what the man had said. At that very moment, her boyfriend was thrown forward, landing face down on the pale sand. The angry fisherman's brother, having sneaked up on them and pushed Jon over, was on top of him in an instant. Before Caroline could think to move, Jon's hands had been pulled onto his back and firmly restrained by a pair of large, black zip-ties.

"What the fu-," Jon began, before being cut off by the older brother.

"Save your curses, white boy, and I will tell you how this is going to work. You have a choice. Option one is I call my uncle. He's the mayor, and police chief, of the town just beyond those hills. If I call him, I will have to tell him you two trespassed on his property, and cost him a day's catch from his fishing operation. Plus another day's catch for however long it takes us to replace the equipment you destroyed. It's safe to say he would not be happy, and you would be in deep trouble."

The man paused and looked Caroline over. The young blonde woman had still not moved. Despite the blazing sun, she suddenly felt cold.

"You have a return ticket to your country, yes? At the end of the week perhaps? Most of your kind only stay the week, as if that was enough to truly experience our home island. Well, if I make that call you can forget about leaving here for months. And that's if you end up the lucky ones, and don't get convicted."

His eyes gleamed, as his gaze once more wandered over Caroline's body, lingering at her sizable breasts. Caroline felt very exposed, suddenly all too aware of how revealing her bikini top and wet white T-shirt were.

"Option two is really simple. You do as we say, and pay your debt right here and now. You do as we say, and you'll be back at your fancy hotel in a couple of hours, safe and sound with this whole unfortunate episode behind you. Your choice."

The gravity of the situation began to sink into Caroline's consciousness. Her graduation exams were only weeks away, after which she was set for a high profile internship at a prestigious law firm. She had worked hard to get that shot, in fierce competition. If she was absent for months, for any reason, she wasn't likely to get a second chance at it. She knew Jon could ill afford a long absence either. He spent his days helping his father out at the old man's garage shop. Caroline knew business had been bad, and the old man had been ill for some time. Without Jon, he'd risk a devastating bankruptcy before long. They could lose their house.

She returned the black man's gaze. A lean man in his twenties, he was about her age. He looked in good shape, the open shirt revealing a toned, hairless chest and a hint of a six-pack. The younger brother could hardly be much older than 18. Both brothers had short, straight, black hair. Caroline wondered briefly if they could break away from their pair by force and speed, but quickly dismissed the idea. It would be hard enough to dodge the fit locals under normal circumstances. With Jon restrained, and with no means of escape, it was a non-starter. Her last consideration was that the man might be bluffing from start to finish. She couldn't say why, but she didn't think so. In any case, she would not have dared to take the chance.

"Don't you fucking touch her," Jon growled from his pinned down position on the ground, but even he sounded defeated. He was no fool, and he'd done the math just like Caroline had. Somehow, the young couple had very quickly run out of options.

Sighing, Caroline shrugged in resignation. Whatever they had in store for her, it would only be for a couple of hours. From the way the man had looked at her body, she assumed it would be of a sexual nature. Handjobs, maybe blowjobs. She didn't relish the thought, but it was a desperate situation, and after all... How bad could it get?

"Fine," Caroline said finally. "I'll do what you ask, and then we're even. Deal?"

Rows of white teeth lit up the older brother's face as he smiled broadly at her and nodded.

"Oh yes, miss," he said. "We have a deal."

--

A shiver went through Caroline's body as the black brothers simultaneously pulled down and discarded their jeans shorts and briefs. She stood kneeling in the sand, her breasts bared after her T-shirt and red bikini top had been taken from her. Given little choice, Caroline looked at the pair of black cocks she had resigned to servicing. The older man's member was of average size, and still largely flaccid. His brother sported the more impressive equipment, his penis being unusually long though not particularly thick. It was, however, fully erect.

Caroline averted her gaze for a moment to look at her boyfriend. Realizing fully the terms of the agreement she had seen no choice but to agree to, and seeing his girlfriend stripped down by these strangers, Jon had started protesting fiercely. A couple of well aimed kicks from the older brother, together with a plea from Caroline reminding him of their desperate situation, had calmed him down. Jon had been seated in front of a large rock, his arms still tied behind his back, facing the scene of his attractive girlfriend about to buy their way out of trouble through sexual services rendered topless and kneeling. He glared menacingly, but said nothing.

A strong hand turned Caroline's head back towards her debtors, and she faced the semi-erect cock of the older brother up close.

"Time to pay, miss. Suck it," he told her bluntly.

Caroline knew there was no way out other than to accede. She raised her hand to tentatively spread her long fingers around the dark-skinned penis, asserting a less than firm grip and cautiously pulling the foreskin back in an initial movement. She looked up at the man, who stared down at her, smiling from ear to ear in apparent delight at having this bombshell blonde at his disposal. Suppressing her indignation, Caroline swallowed and opened her mouth. She may as well get it over with. Leaning over onto his crotch, she guided the stiffening dick into her open mouth, and sealed her lips around its head. The man groaned loudly, and his fingers clenched, holding onto her head. He tasted of salt. Caroline relocated her grip to the root of the man's cock, and began rubbing it while her mouth applied suction at its peak, sucking it into her mouth and then relaxing, letting it go a little, before sucking hold of it again. She could feel the cock growing in her mouth, and he was soon fully erect.

Unable to restrain himself, the man grabbed her head with both hands, and began to slowly push his hard cock in and out of Caroline's open mouth. She opened wide, shaping her mouth to apply stimulus all around the circumference of the fisherman's dick as he began to rhythmically fuck her mouth. She wrapped her lips around her teeth, for the man's pleasure. Caroline figured she might as well do an effective job sucking him off, reasoning that the sooner she could get both men off, the sooner she and Jon would be back at the hotel to begin putting this whole thing behind them.

The by now rock hard dick was pulled out of her mouth, and a dribble of saliva came out across Caroline's chin as she caught a deeper breath than she had been able to with the man's cock in her mouth. A second black member appeared side by side with the first, as the younger man joined them, insisting on sharing her pleasures. Grabbing both cocks with a hand each, she began to work them both simultaneously, while leaning over to wetten also the new arrival. Like his brother's, the younger cock tasted of salt, which Caroline attributed to their work in and around seawater. The younger brother seemed more cautious. He contented to lean his head back and moan in delight as Caroline sucked and licked the length of his tall shaft, colouring its length a darker, wetter brown.

Proceeding in the same manner, the young, curvy blonde continued going down on the brothers, alternating between sucking their dicks while wanking both of them with her hands. The younger man began to get more involved, first leaning down to squeeze and play with her D-cup tits while her mouth was fucked by his brother, and shortly thereafter insisting on entering a greater length of his hard manhood into her oral cavity. Caroline had tried deep-throating an ex-boyfriend a few times, but having not been particularly good at it, she hadn't done so with Jon, and he hadn't asked. This time, she knew she would not have a choice, and tried her best to open her throat and disregard her gag reflex. To her surprise, she did a good job of it, and soon the younger brother's full length was lodged inside her throat and mouth. Caroline groaned as she felt the pair of shaven testicles against her chin, giving up herself in a way she had never thus far done with her boyfriend and present audience.

Perhaps it was that same thought which set off Jon once more. Having regarded his kneeling girlfriend, topless while serving those two black cocks, he had looked on in sullen silence. Now, with Caroline's throat being penetrated by that long shaft, he let out a yell and began to struggle to get on his feet again. The brothers looked over at him, the older one leaving Caroline with his brother's dick still inside of her mouth, to walk over.

"What's the matter, white boy? Upset that your woman likes black cock better than yours?" he laughed.

"Fuck you!" Jon screamed. "Fuck you and let me free, and I'll show you how I deal with a prick like you!"

The black man laughed again, and with a well placed foot to Jon's chest, effortlessly sent the man sprawling onto his back in the sand. He took a step forward, and stood over the white man, wearing only his open shirt.

"Perhaps the reason white boy is so angry is that he's jealous, eh?"

"Fuck you," Jon said again.

"Now now, there is no need for that. We are all friends here, white boy," he continued, emphasising the last words.

He bent down and slapped his open palm gently, mockingly, across Jon's cheek.

"In fact, to prove your friendship, and calm your jealousy, you will help your woman pay your debt."

The black man quickly got around Jon, grabbed him under both arms, and dragged him over to where his brother had finally extracted his cock from Caroline's throat, the topless blonde gasping and drawing for breath at his feet, saliva dribbling down her chin and neck. Jon found himself dumped again on the ground, before being brusquely pulled up to a kneeling position beside his girlfriend.

"If you think I'm sucking your fag dicks you're out of your mind," he growled.

His defiance was repaid with a swift kick in the gut. Jon crouched and groaned from the pain.

"You talk too much, white boy. You will help your woman pay the debt, or she will pay it tenfold while you watch. We come from a big town," he said, his eyes gleaming coldly at the thought of his friends queueing up to have their way with the blonde woman. "Now, the next time you open your mouth, it had better be to suck my dick. If not, well, we will have our answer."

Jon nearly started into another insult, but checked himself just in time. He glared furiously at the young fisherman who stood over him. He then glanced at his girlfriend, standing kneeling at his side, her breasts bared and saliva on her chin from the oral service she had already been made to provide for their captors. He felt to his sudden surprise his rage melt away as he thought of what his refusal might mean for the woman he loved. She looked at him with pleading eyes, and he felt suddenly ashamed. If she could give the men what they demanded in order to get them both out of their pinch, why couldn't he? How was him being made to suck dick any worse than her already doing it?

Jon straightened his back and rose as high as his kneeling position would allow him. He looked resolutely into the eyes of the man in front of him for a few seconds. Then he opened his mouth.

The fisherman smiled a triumphant yet cool smile but said nothing. He simple took that final step forward, and stuck his by now semi-hard cock in the white man's surrendering mouth. Jon swallowed hard, feeling at once desperately humiliated, but nonetheless quickly closed his lips around the manflesh in his mouth, as the black man began to push in and out. A straight guy himself, Jon had never given oral sex to a man before. Having no real clue as to the finer points of doing so, he simply closed his lips around the shaft of the stiff invader and let the man fuck his mouth. Caroline stared at the dark, hard cock entering her boyfriend's mouth for a few moments, before the younger, quieter brother again demanded her own in his service. She looked up at him and parted her lips again, as the man's long member reconquered her mouth, and soon after also her throat.

Kneeling side by side, the young couple succumbed in relative silence, producing only the occasional gag and gargle, to the black men fucking their faces. Jon, being entirely unaccustomed to the activity, dribbled freely as he sucked and slobbered on the cock penetrating his mouth. Soon enough, his assailant tried to enter the white man's throat like his brother already had with the woman, but Jon gagged so hard when the cock pressed at the back of his throat that the fisherman aborted his attempts. As if to compensate for that mercy with another act of degradation, he ordered Jon to stand and be stripped. With a sullen look, but without any words in reply, Jon conceded and was freed from his beach shorts, his trunks and his linen shirt, the latter ending up in a tangle around his back-bound wrists. The fisherman had stood him up to be undressed, his hands all the while restrained behind his back, but as soon as Jon stood stark naked he found himself again pushed down onto his knees. The stiff penis once more claimed his oral cavity, pushing against the pallet, and the now almost familiar mouth fucking resumed. Jon realized the man was really getting off on the straight white man blowing his cock. Or perhaps simply by his degradation and powerlessness. Or more likely, Jon decided, it was both.

If the older brother enjoyed having his dick sucked by Jon, the younger was no less excited by Caroline. Now holding her blonde head firmly with both hands, the teenager resolutely pushed his hard cock deep inside of her throat time after another. Caroline was gasping for air at every chance, her face smeared with spit, unharmed but struggling, while realizing from the increasing intensity in the man's penetration that he would not last much longer. She resolved to endure, even trying feebly to apply pressure on the shaft that ran her through.

Sure enough, within another few moments the long, hard cock was pulled from the depths of her throat. While Caroline drew for breath, her stripped, exposed body kneeling in the sand, the man screamed out loud and came over her. He clenched his fist around his manhood and yanked at it, as the climaxing black cock gushed forth a torrent of thick, white semen over the captive young woman's large, naked breasts. Roaring in triumph, he shot multiple thick strands of hot cum straight across both tits, proceeding afterwards to bend down and slap his sticky cock against first the left, and then the right of her wet, tainted mounds, as a dribble of his seed dripped off Caroline's breast and onto her belly. Drained at last, the man straightened up again and pushed his cock back into Caroline's mouth. She instinctively continued to suck on it, licking the man's cum off his spent member. Feeling almost relieved as she swallowed the stranger's semen, Caroline saw no reason to hold back now. She'd got the man off easily enough, and if she, or more likely Jon - bless him - could only do the same with the older brother, perhaps they could be on their way back to the hotel sooner rather than later.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kneeling in the Sand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds