• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 09

Frustrating Ch. 09

1234

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

**

Rebekah and Elena had spent the rest of the day making love nearly non-stop. The only times they stopped were for dinner and to allow Elena to recover, and that was fine with Rebekah because all that sex worked up an appetite and when she wasn't ravishing her girlfriend she was snuggling with her, and having Elena Gilbert laying in her arms was almost as good as making love to her.

Especially as this was the old Elena Gilbert, human again and amazingly choosing her, making Rebekah feel like she had a stupid grin on her face all night, or at least during the snuggling.

In the early hours of the morning Elena finally passed out, leaving Rebekah to lie there like the lovesick fool she was and stared at beautiful sleeping form of her beloved until she too slipped into unconsciousness.

She awoke many hours later to the delightfully familiar sensation of having her pussy licked, Rebekah learning that apparently human Elena had no problems waking her the same way vampire Elena had. And oh was she grateful for that.

Unfortunately after some fantastic but way too brief sex Elena insisted they leave their home and go in search of Elena's friends so she could apologise to them.

As Rebekah feared for Elena safety she insisted on going on ahead, arguing she could be there and back in a flash and this way her friends would have some time to prepare to see her rather than Elena ambushing them. Reluctantly Elena had relented and Rebekah had kissed her and then used super speed to run over to Caroline's home.

It was there she made the most wonderful discovery. The front door was locked but after hearing familiar cries of pleasure inside Rebekah couldn't resist picking the lock and creeping inside as quietly as she could.

There in the centre of the Bennett living room was a completely naked Caroline Forbes with an equally naked Bonnie Bennett kneeling behind her and from the looks of it pumping a strap-on dildo in and out of her friend. Or at least that was Rebekah's best guess, given everything she could see, and it seemed Caroline was only too happy to confirm her suspicions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me Bonnie!" Caroline moaned shamelessly, blissfully unaware she was being watched, "Oooooooooh fuck my pussy, fuck my tight little white pussy with your big black cock! Mmmmmmmmm, pound your bitch deep and hard!"

Part of Rebekah wanted to stay, but this was just too delightful an opportunity to pass up on. So as quietly as possible she left Bonnie's home, waiting until she got outside to super speed back to her love nest, snatched her lover from it and brought her back to where the fun was in a matter of seconds.

She then pressed her finger to her lips, silently instructing Elena to stay quiet. Elena was clearly confused, but when she heard the same familiar cries of pleasure Rebekah had moments ago her eyes were wide and she closely followed Rebekah in a stunned silence, although Rebekah positioned herself behind Elena and quickly covered her mouth before Elena could say anything and give away their presence.

"Yessssssssss, stick your finger up my ass! Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good!" Caroline moaned happily, obviously unaware she had gained an extra viewer, or anyone had been watching in the first place, "Ohhhhhhhhh, give me more! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can take two! I can take as many fingers as you want to give me!"

"How about my cock?" Bonnie grinned, "Will you take that up your butt?"

"Oh God yes, please Bonnie give me your cock! I want your cock up my butt so bad! Please butt fuck me like the nasty little slut I am!" Caroline cried out gleefully, "Fuck my butt, butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, oooooooooooh, just take my slutty little ass and use it for your pleasure!"

"Prove it!" Bonnie challenged, "Spread your cheeks and show me the hole you gave up so eagerly to Elena!"

Elena blushed during the sound of her name being referenced like that, and she felt guilty about what she had done to these girls. To her best friends.

The two people who had always been there for her, and in the last few weeks she had tried to kill them both and succeeded in turning both of them into depraved lesbian sluts. Or at least awoken something inside of them, because these were not the same two girls she had known all her life.

Elena certainly could have never imagined she'd ever see Caroline press her face to the floor and reach back to spread her own ass cheeks so it would be easier for Bonnie to thrust a strap-on into her ass, but that was exactly what she was now seeing.

From her current position Elena didn't get a good look at the anal penetration, but the conversation her two friends had just had combined with Bonnie's movements made it pretty clear what was happening.

It was the same story about a few minutes later when Bonnie buried every inch of her cock up Caroline's butt and, after giving the white girl a few seconds to relax, the black girl began pumping her hips back and forth, her best friend obviously beginning to officially butt fuck her other best friend, much to Caroline's delight.

"Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass! Oh Bonnie!" Caroline moaned in blissful happiness, "Mmmmmmmm, take my slutty little ass and turn it into your personal fuck hole!"

Even though Caroline said a lot more than that Elena was barely aware of it, first because she was trying to wriggle out of Rebekah's grasp and leave. Then Rebekah shoved her hand down Elena's pants and started rubbing her pussy.

It shouldn't have been an excuse, but Elena was just so horny after her long night of consummating her relationship with Rebekah, and now with this sexy showing front of her she honestly didn't try that hard to get away. In fact it wasn't long before she gave up altogether and just enjoyed the unique sight of watching one of her best friends fucking the other in the butt.

As hot as that sight was it was Rebekah shoving two fingers inside of her which finally had Elena ceasing her struggles entirely, although that just created a bigger problem.

Namely staying quiet enough that they wouldn't be discovered by her friends, initially Rebekah helping her with that but it wasn't long before her girlfriend switched from a gentle fingering to pounding Elena's pussy as hard as she could without using her supernatural powers.

Then Rebekah took her hand off of her mouth, causing her to cry out and then Bonnie and Caroline to turn to look at them with a horrified expression on their faces and then simultaneously cried out her name.

"Please, don't stop on our account." Rebekah grinned.

There was silence for a long time, Bonnie not moving a muscle. Even though she had all her cock buried in her best friend's butt. Then a blushing Elena moaned, "Please keep going. It's so hot watching you two fuck."

If that wasn't shocking enough for the Witch Caroline whimpered, "Please Bonnie, I'm so close!"

Caroline was waiting for another couple of extremely long seconds, then Bonnie slowly pulled her hips back and then pushed them forwards, officially beginning to butt fuck her again, much to Caroline's delight.

Closing her eyes Caroline let out a long cry of pleasure and then just enjoyed the sensation of being ass fucked again, then she opened her mouth to beg Bonnie to fuck her harder.

She hesitated for about a minute as she didn't want to push her best friend when she wasn't ready, but then Bonnie quickly established a steady rhythm and as she didn't seem nervous at all Caroline figured it was okay to beg.

So she did, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck my slutty little ass harder! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Bonnie! Fuck me harder Bonnie! Fuck my ass, ass fuck me, fuck me up the ass, oooooooooh Gooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me! FUCK ME! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I want my best friend to bang my butt while my other best friend and her girlfriend watch! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oh Bonnie, make me your anal slut! Mmmmmmmmmm, I wanna be your dirty little ass whore and take it up my butt whenever you want! Yesssssssssssss, oh God, oh Bonnie, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

At first Bonnie still seemed to ignore her, Caroline glancing over her shoulder nervously, afraid she had pushed things too far. However, Bonnie appeared to be grinning happily, so Caroline kept begging, even when Bonnie finally gave her what she wanted and began increasing the pace. Of course her words became increasingly nasty, even as she became increasingly incoherent, and then when Caroline couldn't utter a single word coherently Elena and Rebekah started picking up the slack, much to the submissive blonde's delight.

"Yeahhhhhhh, fuck her arse! Fuck Caroline right up her tight little arse!" Rebekah encouraged with a smirk, "Oh yes, fuck her. Mmmmmmm, fuck her arse. Fuck it hard and deep and make it yours! Oooooooh yes, you want that arse Bonnie? Take it! Ohhhhhhh yeah, take that arse and make Caroline your bitch!"

"Yesssssss, do it Bonnie!" Elena moaned, "Make Caroline yours! Mmmmmmm, fuck her ass, ohhhhhhhhh, that's so hot, oh my God, fuck her! Fuck her hard and make her cum! Ooooooooh fuck! Fuck her! Fuck me! Oh God Rebekah, fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as Bonnie is pounding Caroline's slutty little ass hole."

Caroline had opened her eyes a while ago, but she hadn't really focused on her audience. The fact that they had been just out of her eye line helped, but now they had moved closer and particularly seeing Elena watch her getting ass fucked by Bonnie was incredible thrill, because it was one best friend sodomising her while the other was watching, their entire childhood flashing before Caroline's eyes as Bonnie effortlessly pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.

And when she finally received that wonderfully hard climax, Caroline was staring into Elena's eyes while Bonnie roughly took her ass with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

Even though she continued staring at Elena for the next few minutes, or however long it was, Caroline kind of looked right through her, the whole world melting away until there was nothing but that huge dildo slamming in and out of her ass hole.

Well, that and the heavenly sensations rocking Caroline to her very core, her cum squirting from her cunt as she slammed back against Bonnie like an animal in heat. Between her second and third anally induced climax Caroline wondered if Bonnie had used a spell to compete with the likes of Elena and Rebekah, ultimately figuring she probably had and being flattered that Bonnie would do that for her.

Bonnie had done that, and truthfully it wasn't for Caroline. It was for herself, as in that moment she not only wanted to measure up to Elena and Rebekah, but she wanted to give Caroline the greatest ass fucking of her life.

She wanted to butt fuck Caroline so good that she would never be satisfied again by Elena and/or Rebekah, that her best friend would always come to her when she wanted a little lesbian loving, and Caroline would beg her for it.

Caroline would beg Bonnie to fuck her without being prompted. Beg to be fucked in various different nasty ways which would make them both experienced the kind of incredible orgasms Caroline was now receiving, and that Bonnie felt herself on the edge of. Most of all, Bonnie just wanted to make Caroline hers.

She felt like an idiot for not realising it sooner but Bonnie wanted Caroline. Not as a platonic best friend, but as her lesbian lover. Her girlfriend. Maybe someday her wife. Most importantly, and worst, of all... Bonnie wanted Caroline to be her bitch.

Her slut, her whore, her naughty lesbian sex slave, etc. She knew that last part was wrong, and it was perverted enough to want a sexual relationship with one of her oldest friends, but Bonnie just couldn't help it.

Elena, the evil vampire version, had corrupted her into wanting her very own lesbian sex slave, and no matter how wrong it was in that moment Bonnie was determined to make Caroline what evil Elena had promised her, her bitch. Oh yes, Elena had promised her Caroline Forbes as her bitch, and now Bonnie would fulfil that promise herself.

The idea of Caroline becoming hers, combined with the constant bashing against her clit from the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of sodomising another girl, and a powerful vampire at that, cause Bonnie to have an amazing orgasm.

Not quite as powerful as Caroline's, or, the ones she'd received when Elena, Caroline and Rebekah had made her air tight, but still pretty powerful and like the ones she was now giving Caroline it wasn't long before Bonnie was cumming over, and over, and over again.

Despite this overwhelming pleasure Bonnie pushed through her tiredness, with a little help from her magic, to continue brutalising Caroline's butt hole.

Knowing the vampire's body would heal regardless of how hard she butt fucked her with that dildo Bonnie made sure to pretty much literally wreck Caroline's rectum, the little blonde butt slut screaming in pure pleasure the entire time while every so often somehow finding the strength to coherently beg for more.

Which of course only pushed Bonnie to ass fuck Caroline harder, at least until she felt she was about to faint, and she only stopped then because she didn't trust Rebekah enough not to retaliate for what she did to Klaus.

There was a long pause, followed by Rebekah speaking up, "So, you clearly decided to make Caroline yours... does that mean you intend to honour the other part of our agreement?"

There was another pause, in which Caroline was clearly too embarrassed to look up while Elena looked back and forth between her friends and her girlfriend while Bonnie and Rebekah stared at each other, then Bonnie turned to Elena and softly asked, "Is that what you want?"

"I, I... I don't know." Elena stammered, and then after another pause admitted, "I, I guess more than anything, I want us to be friends again."

"I'd like that." Bonnie smiled, pulling her dildo out of Caroline's ass hole and moving to her friend, only to be distracted by the damage she had done to her other friend's most private hole.

Seeing the way Elena stared downwards at Bonnie's strap-on Caroline admitted, "I'd like us to be friends with benefits. At least some of the time, unless you guys are totally against it."

Both Bonnie and Elena blushed, but after a few seconds Bonnie admitted, "Me too."

After a second or two Elena turned to Rebekah and asked, "Any objections?"

"Absolutely not." Rebekah grinned, reaching out and gently taking Elena's hand with her own, "Just as long as you remember you're mine."

"And Caroline's mine." Bonnie said, feeling emboldened enough to add, "And I'm not going to be your bitch."

Elena nodded, smiled and slowly advanced on her friend, "That's ok with me. In fact, to make up for my recent behaviour, maybe I could be your bitch."

Bonnie stared at Elena lustfully for a few seconds, and then admitted, "You know I don't blame you, right? You weren't yourself."

"Because I made a choice." Elena pointed out, "Sure, I was devastated by Jeremy's death, but I still knowingly made a bad choice, and you both suffered because of it."

For a few seconds Bonnie thought about it, then she took a couple of steps towards Elena and said, "Well, if you really want to make it up to us, who are we to argue?"

Glancing briefly to her approaching friend's lips Elena smiled softly, "So... shall we take this to the bedroom?"

"Later." Bonnie said, "First I want you to get down on your knees and suck my cock!"

Elena didn't hesitate dropping to her knees and wrapping her lips around the strap-on cock which had just been pulled from the deepest of Caroline's ass. As she moaned softly at the taste Elena took couple of seconds to think about how weird that was.

Only a couple of months ago these were her platonic life mates, and now it felt practically normal for her to be sucking the ass cream of one of them off a dildo strapped round the other's waist.

Then again her life had gotten increasingly weird over the past few years, proving that this world was far more crazy than she could have ever imagined, and compared to some of the horrors she had endured becoming friends with benefits with her best friends seemed blissful.

Especially as this was Bonnie getting her revenge, the very idea of it making Elena incredibly wet, and that was before Bonnie grabbed her hair and encouraged her, "Come on Elena, I know you can do better than that. Yes, Caroline told me all about you and Rebekah. That you just loved being her little cock sucker, and I'm betting you still do. More importantly I bet you still love being her little cock cleaner, sticking that strap-on of hers straight down your throat after it's pounded one of your fuck holes, and I want you to suck my cock clean with at least half the enthusiasm you apparently show Rebekah's cock. Ohhhhhhhhh yes, suck it! Just like that, take it deep. Clean every drop of Caroline's ass off that dick you nasty little ass to mouth slut!"

Taking the encouragement to heart Elena quickly went from gently sucking the head of the dildo to slurping it greedily until she had every drop of ass juice from it.

Then she started bobbing her head up and down, taking an additional inch every time until it was hitting the back of her mouth. Then after a little while lingering on that part of the cock she started pushing it into her throat.

Which wasn't as easy now she was human again, but she remembered Katherine's training which eventually allowed Elena to take every inch of that dildo into her mouth and down her throat, even if she did choke and gag a bit along the way.

She then paused there for a few seconds with the entire dildo down her throat and then looked up to Bonnie for approval, who happily gave her plenty of it. Elena revelled in that verbal abuse, then she removed the dildo completely from her mouth and gasped for breath.

She still wasn't used to being human again, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from giving a blow job a porn star would be proud of, Elena once again taking the strap-on into her mouth and deep within her throat, this time bobbing her head up and down the entire length of the shaft to make sure there wasn't a single drop of butt juice left on the fake dick.

Part of Bonnie never wanted the blow job to end, but there were so many other things she wanted to do, so a few minutes after Elena started sliding her mouth up and down the entire dildo she roughly pulled her friend off her cock and grinned, "Wow, and I thought Caroline was an ass to mouth loving cock sucker. Mmmmmmm, that was impressive, but how about we go upstairs and have some real fun?"

Getting off her knees Elena grinned, "Lead the way."

"Oh no, you two take off your clothes first." Bonnie ordered firmly, then when Rebekah gave her a look she shrugged, "What? It's only fair, given you two barged in on us."

"She's right." Elena quipped after looking over her shoulder at her scowling girlfriend, "It's the least we can do."

For a moment it looked like Rebekah would complain, then in a flash she was naked, the Original vampire using her super speed to make sure in a matter of seconds she was only wearing an evil smile.

In stark contrast Elena chose to take her time, and while it wasn't the longest striptease she'd ever given it seem to please her audience almost as much as the blow job she had just given, her childhood friends staring at her lustfully before Bonnie mumbled something and turn to the stairs, the others quickly following her as they headed to Caroline's bedroom.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds