• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Best Night Out

Best Night Out

A girls night out with her friends. It had sounded like a good idea at the time she agreed to go. Until they chose this club. But she was howled down when she had suggested going somewhere else. Anywhere else! Because this is "The Club" to be seen at, the current "In Place" to be.

Her friends don't know of her connection to this club and she didn't want to enlighten them. So she sucked it up and prayed that he wouldn't be there or at least didn't see her if he was. She didn't like her chances of that, Saturday nights were the busiest nights and he was very much hands on in running his business.

He is the reason the club was now one of the trendiest places in the city, he hadn't turned it around and pulled it to the top by being unobservant. He was also her old Dom. He'd broken their arrangement when she'd slipped up and called him Master one night, after they'd been playing together for several months.

Master was too personal an address, Master was too permanent in it's connotations. He hadn't wanted either of those things. So he'd called it quits.

Unfortunately for her she'd become quite attached to him. Cared about him and, yes, had wanted more, much more. She only hoped that she had managed to hide the hurt and disappointment from him. She also hoped that if any of the members of the Scene that frequented the club saw, and recognised, her they would be discreet about it.

So here she was, in a taxi, waiting for it to get a spot at the rank so they could get out. Swallowing her nerves she joined in with her friends conversation. Even though she had the horrible feeling she would run into Him she did her best to ignore it.

The taxi jolted forward and made a dive for a spot at the kerb. Making them all giggle as they paid the fare and piled out, onto the footpath, right in front of the entrance. Then looked at the line up of people waiting to get in. She used that as a reason to try and talk them into going elsewhere. Until she heard her name being called.

Damn and double damn! When she turned around she saw the familiar face of a fellow sub waving at her from the doorway. She excused herself from her friends and went up to him. Surprised to learn he was head of security and it had been her luck he was giving the regular bouncer a break.

They exchanged the usual "Long time no see" bit and he asked who her current Dom is. She made a quick fumble and told him she was currently between Doms. She didn't want him to know that she hadn't been with anyone, let alone another Dom since the last time he'd seen her. A couple of minutes chat later and he told her to call her friends up and he'd let them all in. She warned him that they don't know anything about her involvement in the Scene. Knowing that he'd keep her private life confidential.

Cringing internally, she'd gone and collected her friends, who were full of questions about 'Who is the hunk? And how did she know him? Right down to is he single?' So she told part truths and told them his first name, that he is an old acquaintance and she had no idea if he was single.

He did have a Mistress or Master, she'd seen the cuff on his wrist. But she wasn't about to explain that one to her friends or the intricacies involved.

Gathering her courage she led them up to the door and he hustled them all inside. She didn't see him unhook his phone, as the door swung shut, and press an express number. Nor did she hear him telling his boss that a woman, he'd only asked about last week, had just entered the club and was currently unattached.

They made a bee line for the bar to order drinks and by the time they'd been served her friend from the door was there and ushering them to a table with a Reserved sign on it. She cocked her eye at him and got a cheeky smile as he told her that's what friends were for. He also brought a waitress over and told them she'd look after them for the night.

As her friends talked and joked she took in all the changes that had been made since the last time she'd been here. She had to admit, He'd done a damned fine job of it.

Her wariness over the table being free turned to alarm when the waitress waived away their money when they went to pay for the next round of drinks, telling them they were on the house. And the sinking feeling hit bottom when the same thing happened with the third round.

She pushed her drink away, she didn't need to be drunk or even tipsy if she was going to have to deal with Him, and it looked like she would have to. Loosened up they got up as a group to go hit the dance floor. It didn't take long for men to step up to claim dances with her friends. She was just about to return to the table when a hand caught her arm.

She froze. Even after two years she knew his touch. Recognised it. She would always recognise it. Would always react instantly to it. Her nipples beaded painfully tight, shooting sizzling pleasure down to her clit and her pussy flooded with moisture.

Her head whipped around and their eyes met and held, without a word he pulled her into a dance. She submitted as she always did, she had never wanted to be anywhere else. Didn't want to be anywhere else now, even if it hurt her. They danced without talking for several dances, their bodies communicating without words.

He could feel her hardened nipples rasping against his chest. Could feel the fine trembling that ran through her. Could guess at the amount of moisture coating her sex and thighs. Moisture he desperately wanted to lap up.

Nor could he hide the erection that was pressed into her belly, that she rubbed against with sensuous movements.

Unable to stand any more he led her from the floor. Then leaned in and talked into her ear, "We need to talk, but not here. Will you come with me?" He moved back so he could lift her chin and look in her eyes.

He watched as she swallowed painfully and nodded, "Yes."

He told her to go let her friends know that she was leaving and not to worry about her. He also told her not to worry about them, that Security would make sure they were alright and would make sure that they all left together. Nodding again she went to tell them she was leaving. And was relieved that they'd had enough to drink that they didn't ask questions.

She followed him into the lift and out into the employee car park. She climbed into the car when he held the door for her but they didn't talk as he drove. She steeled herself when he pulled into the driveway of his house.

So many memories were made here. Most of them good, but the last ones were painful. He helped her out of the car and led her inside. No sooner had the door closed than he was on her.

His hands fisted in her hair and tilting her head back for his kiss. Instant heat erupted between them, the old chemistry was still the same.

It didn't matter what he wanted, she would give it to him. Her own needs ensured it. Her need of him, her need to submit to him and her need to belong to him.

He pulled himself away and half dragged her down the hallway to his bedroom. He'd spent two long years imagining her in his bed. And now he was going to make damned sure he kept her there as long as possible.

She was stunned that he brought her in here, he'd always kept his bedroom out of bounds. They'd always used his playroom and the bed in there, as well as every other room in his house. All except this one.

This was his sanctuary and had always been prohibited. She barely had time to register the room before he was undressing her, yanking impatiently at the zip on her dress. His hands encircling her breasts as her bra fell away, his thumbs rubbing and teasing the sensitive tips. His mouth ran over her face and down her neck. He found the responsive point in her neck and suckled hard enough to mark her.

She writhed in response to him her own hands undoing buttons and pulling his shirt out of his pants before pushing it off his shoulders. Her fingers ran over his abs and up to his nipples playing with them before shooting down to undo his belt and pants.

Until he jerked her back and growled "No!"

Her reaction to the order was immediate. Her hands went to her sides and she stood straight before him with her eyes down.

With jerky movements he stripped his shirt the rest of the way off. Ripping the buttons off the cuffs in his haste and toed off his shoes and socks as he looked her over.

Her g-string and thighs were visibly wet, her legs were bare but for the high heels she wore. And her skin was bare of hair.

He growled as he tore her g-string off and told her to get on the bed, before he pulled her shoes off. His own pants, shoes and socks followed hers to the floor and he all but jumped onto the bed with her.

God he wanted to truss her up, chain her to his bed and keep her there so he'd never lose her again. He'd been an idiot in letting her go. He'd never stopped thinking about her. Never stopped wanting her. Never stopped aching for her. All he could do now was show her what she meant to him and pray that she'd stay with him when he asked.

He had gone to her place a month after that damned night, only to find she'd moved. Then he'd tried to forget and move on. Only to finally realise he couldn't. He always found himself looking for her, didn't matter where he was, he looked for her.

Getting the club back on track, after buying the dying business, had taken most of his time and all of his effort. He'd finally arrived at a place where he had the time to start looking for her. Actually had something to offer her and the money to pay a private detective, if he had to. Had only just talked to his staff and circulated her photo in case any of them saw her or had seen her.

And then, tonight, she'd strolled through the doors and his world had stood still as he watched her on the security monitors.

Crawling over her he kissed her again, taking his time, exploring her mouth, savouring her taste and reactions. Their tongues tangled and rubbed, he suckled on her then sucked on her full bottom lip. Kissed and licked along her chin to her neck then slowly down to her breasts. Laving his tongue over her nipples before sucking on them, first one then the other as her back bowed off the bed and her hands fisted in his hair.

His mouth ran down her stomach his tongue circled her belly button before moving lower to tickle the sensitive area along her hip bone. His hands moved to her thighs and held them apart as his head moved between them. They both groaned as he swiped his tongue along her cleft and up to her clit and he was rewarded with a fresh spill of juice from her pussy and eagerly he lapped it up.

She was lost to the sensations that thundered through her, her body a conflagration waiting to happen. Need balled deep in her groin, a need that had been waiting for two years to be fulfilled.

She wasn't sure of him, and this was totally new from him. No restraints, no blindfold, no toys, no kink, apart from that one growled "No." But she'd take whatever he wanted to give her. She hoped that she'd be able to give him whatever it was he was after.

Her body writhed and her hips fought his hold as his tongue played gently over her clit before he sucked on it just as softly. He was stringing her body tighter and tighter with her need to have him inside her, and her need to cum. She felt a thumb play in her pussy before trailing down to her arse and fingering her there. She whimpered when he stopped and lifted his head.

"Cum for me," he growled before he lowered his head again and continued the gentle assault on her clit. His thumb trailed back up to her pussy, gathered more moisture then went back to rubbing her rear. He increased the suction on her clit as he breached her opening with his thumb and pushed in.

The dual sensations sent her hurtling over, her body thrashing as she came in hard waves. He suckled her till she was almost done then he moved up and speared into her, forcing his way past the tight contractions that wracked her. Having to fight his own need to cum as her muscles milked him.

He surged into her until he was seated as deep as he could go then held still as he sought to gain control of himself. Until her convulsions had stopped. He kissed her again as he started to move.

Slowly, so slowly, in and out, circling his hips as he moved his head down to toy with her nipples and breasts. She realised he was truly making love to her for the first time, not just having sex or playing. She had to fight the tears that threatened to spill over.

With a fierce hold on himself he worked her up again, he wanted to ride her hard and fast, but not this time. If he could win her back he'd have plenty of time to do as he longed to do. But this time.... This was for her.

She made it hard to hold on when her hips rose in perfect timing to his thrusts. She'd always been so in tune with him. She had always given him whatever he needed and he'd thrown it away. This time he wanted to show her everything he'd never said and everything he'd failed to show her the last time they were together.

Gradually he built the pace up until he could feel her tightening around him again and his hold on himself slipped as he swelled with her.

"Cum with me Baby," he groaned as he moved back to her neck and sucked on the spot that he knows drives her wild. He rode her harder and harder and felt her bow tight under him.

She cried out as she started to cum, her pussy clamping so tightly on him it threw him over with her. He tunneled into her then pumped in short sharp thrusts as his own climax roiled up and thundered through him.

They collapsed together into a panting, sweating heap. He wrapped his arms and legs around her and rolled to his side while he stayed inside her. He gathered her close and kissed her forehead and started to talk.

As he talked the tears that had threatened before escaped her hold and trickled silently down her face. She listened as he said everything, and more, that she'd hoped he'd say. He tilted her face up and kissed away the tears then kissed her lips.

"Can you forgive me?" he murmured. "Can you give me another chance? But a chance with a major difference?"

When she just looked at him puzzled he reached over and opened a draw next to the bed and pulled out a pair of cleverly crafted wrist cuffs that looked like a matching set of elaborate bracelets. He detached one from the other and gave them to her.

"If you would still like me to be your Master then wear them." He handed her a key. "There are three of these, one each and a spare. If you ever want to end this then you can unlock the cuffs, take them off and leave." Then he handed her the other two keys. "I don't want either my key or the spare because I don't ever want to lose you again." He watched as a slow, radiant smile bloomed across her face.

She unlocked the cuffs and held the key out to him, "Can you do them up for me please, Master?" Then it was his turn to smile as he took the key from her and used it to lock the cuffs around her wrists. Then showed her how they could be latched together to form manacles.

"They aren't the only things that I want to give you but I will give you time. So I can prove to you that you can trust me again." He wanted his ring on her finger and for her to have his name. And maybe, one day, babies. He'd never wanted these things before, especially children. But the thought of her body swelling with his child made his heart ache with need.

Rolling away from him she scrambled onto her wide spread knees, sat on her heels, hands palm up on her thighs, back straight and eyes down.

"Yes, Master." She answered. Then giggled when he grabbed her around the waist and rolled her under him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Best Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds