• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thank Sir It's Friday

Thank Sir It's Friday

Notes to reader: "Sir" is a female to male (FTM) transsexual. This story takes place between consenting adults.

*

I pull into the garage and shut the car off. It's not dark in here like our old garage used to be, and on most days I appreciate that, but today I wish it was dark and calm just for a moment. It's been another bad day, week, at work, something that seems to be accumulating very quickly this year.

I wait until the car shuts the radio off for me. Deep breath in, deep breath out, and I open the car door. As I walk into the house, there's a note on the door: "Leave your work in the car, come straight in and shower, wear what's in the bathroom."

I'm not necessarily in the mood for this, but I do as I'm told. I'm caught up on the things I brought home, and everything else can be done tomorrow. Thank God for weekends. I put my bags back in the car, and feel the goosebumps appearing on my spine as I walk through the door.

The apartment is empty, except for the dog, who I let out of the kennel and give a chew stick to before heading upstairs to the shower. The apartment is exceptionally clean today, and I smile. It's the little things like this that make a bad day a little better.

When I get to the bathroom, there's an old blue tank top and a pair of lacy, navy blue underwear waiting for me on the counter. An odd choice, considering. I turn on the shower water, strip off my clothes, and allow my hair to fall from its tight bun. I shower quickly, and run the blow dryer over my hair to help tame it a bit, before throwing it up in a ponytail.

The tank top is tight on me, and somewhat see through. I've had it for years, and contemplated throwing it away several times, but I put it on as instructed. I check myself in the mirror, not my favorite look, but somehow sexy. My nipples press into my top and stick out, and my cheeks peak out around the lace of my panties.

I hear the television downstairs, and head down to see who it is. When I walk into the living room, I realize Sir is not alone. He's sitting on the couch with one of his friends, who stare at me. I want to run and cover up, embarrassed that his friend has seen me.

"Come back here," Sir says firmly as I head up the first few steps.

My head drops as I turn around, my face red, and my body trembling. I try to pull the tank top down as far as it will go without revealing my breasts.

I stand in the entry way of the living room again, bent over and legs crossed, trying to hide as much of myself as possible.

"Stand up straight, let me show you off."

I do as I'm told, somewhat unwillingly.

"What did I tell, y'all? Sexy, right? She's yours if you want."

Sir leads me to the couch and spreads my legs for me. I'm flustered and embarrassed. I want to hide myself, but Sir won't let me. He kisses my neck and I feel myself turning on. I don't know where to look, so I look at the ceiling.

A hand much larger, much rougher than Sir's grazes over my nipple and I let out a soft moan. He's sitting next to me on the couch now, and I'm sandwiched in between them. Sir places the handcuffs on me, ties them so I am forced to keep my hands behind my head. His ankle wraps around mine, pulling my legs closer to his, spreading me wider. I move my other leg to close them again, but Sit slaps my thigh and barks, "hold her", to his friend.

His hand pulls my other leg towards him and I'm now spread for anyone to see. Their hands teases my nipples and pull them through the cloth of the tank top. I can feel my wetness beginning to soak the lace of my panties, but I'm still too excited, too reluctant, too shocked to relax and enjoy.

The man gets up and for a moment I relax, he stares at me, and I don't move.

"Does she like to be tied?" He asks.

I let out a little whimper, yes I think, yes.

He pulls me from the couch and places me on my knees, my arms still behind my head. I can see his bulge through his pants and wonder for a moment what it is about me that he wants, then wonder if it's really as big as it looks from here.

"What shall we do with her?" He asks.

"I told you, she's yours, for the most part. We've discussed the rules."

I look at Sir for a moment, pleading with him to tell me the rules, but I know he won't. I trust Sir, he knows my limits, what I like and what I don't.

"We'll start easy, then," he says, then, turning to look at me, asks, "What do you call him?"

"Sir," I say, my stutter coming out as it does in most situations when I'm nervous.

"Then you will call me Master M, if that is okay with your Sir."

"Yes, Master M," I say again.

"Sit," Master M says, pointing to the padded double wide ottoman that acts a foot rest and coffee table all at the same time. I notice now that it's been covered with a blanket.

I sit facing him, and suddenly I'm jerked backward by Sir, as he pulls my hair.

"Tie her down," Master M says, and Sir binds my arms to the legs of the ottoman beneath me. Master M follows by binding my legs to the spreader bar attached to the edge of the ottoman, probably to force me to spread wider than the ottoman allows. It's not the most comfortable of positions and I shift to compensate.

Smack, I feel the crack against my thigh of Master M punishing me for my movement. Sir really has told him our rules, I know better than to move once given an order and I pay for it as the second smack whips across my other thigh.

"I was told your nipples got incredibly hard," he says, admiring the way they're poking through my shirt, threatening to break out at any moment.

His hands run over my nipples and I feel my entire body react. My skin grows goosebumps, my nipples harden more, and I grower wetter. I breathe in and can watch as my chest rises and falls with every long, deep breath. I moan in time with every passing of his hand, every pinch of my nipples as he begins to twist and pull on them.

Sir sits quietly on the couch watching, but I hear him moan a little as he does. I can only see his face.

"Your Sir wanted to make sure you were pleasured well tonight," Master M says, "Wanted to make sure you went to sleep happy."

I smile a little at this. Sir does always take care of me.

I watch as Master M pulls off his shirt and pants, standing only in his boxers. I can tell he's growing hard and I have an urge to reach out and play with it, but I can't. It's been such a long time since I've seen a cis-cock, something that I desperately want right.

"I don't like that you're so clothed."

"Agreed," Sir says, and I can hear that he is smiling.

I see hear the scissors before I see them. Master M pulls the tank top away from my skin and cuts a small hole, freeing my nipple from the confines of my shirt. He repeats this on the other side.

I moan a little louder and feel the wetness beginning to pool beneath me. Sir's hand is on one of my breasts now, while Master M plays with the other. I squirm beneath them, moaning louder and louder, wanting more and more. Their hands running up and down my body, their mouths taking turns nibbling my neck, my ears, my nipples.

I feel Sir's hand first, as it brushes over the soaking lace covering my pussy. He presses hard and rubs it, and I let out a soft scream of pleasure.

"Please," I whisper, "Please fuck me."

"Not yet," Master M replies.

They stop touching me and I'm left there. I roll my head to the right and I can see them both standing there. Sir is in his boxers now, too.

He looks at me and then back to Master M, before getting down on his knees. Sir enjoys sucking cock more than I ever could, but has always wanted to make me watch more than anything else. I feel a twinge of jealousy as he unveils Master M's large cock, which springs to life.

"Do you see what you did to me there?" Master M says to me, "lick it."

I open my mouth wide and take in just the tip of his cock, spinning my tongue around it and kissing just the tip. I moan a little as I try to take more it into my mouth, but he pulls away.

"Did you like that?" he asks, and I nod. "Too bad, it's not for you."

I watch as Sir falls to his knees and begins to suck on Master M. I want to play with them, I want to be fucked by them, but I'm bound with nothing to do but watch.

Master M lets out a growlish moan as he stiffens more than I thought he could. The doorbell rings and for a moment I forget I'm tied down and try to get up to answer it.

Panic strikes me when I realize that Sir is getting up to answer the door, and here I am tied down, nipples sticking out, juices dripping on the blanket beneath me, legs spread for the world to see.

Sir lets the man into the room.

"Sorry I'm late," he says, "I see we've already started."

The man wastes no time, and dips his fingers into my soaking wet pussy, brushing over my clit, sending shivers through my body. I want to moan, but I've stiffened up, unsure of how to respond to another man touching me, another man seeing me like this.

"She seems happy," he teases with the others. I recognize him, he's a mutual friend that we've known for a while and talked about playing with before, but have never made it happen.

"Call him Master J," Master M tells me, "Make him feel welcomed."

"Yes, Master M," I say. "Hello, Master J."

Master J wastes no time pulling off his clothes.

Sir leaves the room and returns moments later with his camera, "For memories", he says, and no one argues.

"How may I be of service?" I ask Master J, but I already know. His cock slides into my open mouth, and begin to suck on it.

I feel hands on my body, but I can no longer tell whose hand belongs to who, just that they are all bringing a sweet mixture of pleasure and pain as they slide across my skin before pinching and twisting my nipples.

I want so desperately now for someone to fill me, to tease my clit. Instead I feel the cold metal of the scissors cutting the rest of my shirt off. I'm suddenly conscious of the cool air on my body, and all of these eyes staring at my naked body. I want to squirm to get away, I want to stay to feel the pleasure.

A hand slips into my panties and begins to rub my clit, while two other pairs of hands hold me down to stop me from squirming so much. I'm panting now, loudly, with moan and small yelps of pleasure escaping my lips. I desperately need release and begin begging without realizing that I'm even talking.

"Slow down, J, I got here first, I get to give her the first orgasm."

I shudder at the word, wanting it so badly. I feel a finger slip inside of me and I buck as much as the restraints will let me.

"She's too squirmy, anyway," Master J says.

I feel the restraints release around me, as the hands disappear and I whimper a little. Partially begging for more, partially whining that they stopped.

"Complaining, slut?" Sir asks me.

He knows my sounds, he knows my thoughts.

"Sorry, Sir."

It's a half-hearted plea, I know the punishment. Master M pulls me to my feet and bends me over the couch, his dick hard and throbbing in front of me. I want it inside of me so badly.

I feel my underwear yanked down around my ankles and the first blow to my bottom. They're taking turns, one then the other, almost continuously until . . . 10!

Suddenly I'm in the air, panties dropping to the floor as I'm carried up the stairs, a feat I didn't know was possible.

I'm thrown onto the bed, held down by a Master J's strong hands. I pull up a bit, to see Sir following behind with the camera and Master M pulling on some rope.

Rope!

I relish in the feeling of the rough rope looping through my wrists and around my body as he laces my breasts into place, restrains my wrists above my head. I still feel my ankle cuffs holding tight, and suddenly Master J is ripping my legs apart, sliding me down the bed, so he can restrain me on my back, fully naked, exposed for anyone to see.

"Beautiful," Master J says.

I feel the last knot pulled tight and Sir ties a blindfold over my eyes.

Cold metal clamps down on my hard, swollen nipples, and the chain is placed in my mouth.

"Don't move," Master M barks at me.

Hands run all over my body, and suddenly I feel a tongue on my clit. Oh sweet heavens. It moves gracefully around, licking me clean, until I think I'm going to burst. My moans hum down the metal of the chain and vibrate against the clamps on my nipples. A finger brushes over my ass hole, another over my pussy as whoever is eating me adjusts to sit on my stomach.

"You can't come without permission, you have to beg."

The chain falls from my mouth as I beg for my orgasm.

"Uh oh," I hear Master J say, "Looks like she dropped something."

They stop touching me and I'm denied my orgasm, and instead receive my ten swift licks to the thigh.

I hear a clicking sound and the tension in my legs disappear for a moment, as I'm flipped over onto my stomach and pulled towards the edge of the bed.

"On your knees, slut."

I obey, and feel myself filled by someone's cock. He thrusts inside me as another tugs on my nipples, freeing me from the clamps, so he can nibble and pinch them himself. A third hand slides to my clit and I find myself screaming, begging for an orgasm.

"PLEASE, PLEASE SIRS, PLEASE."

He pounds hard, his large cock throbbing inside of me, until finally, "YES."

I come hard around the cock over and over again and he releases inside of me.

The world slows and for a second I think it's over, but I'm flipped onto my back once more, my legs restrained again.

"My turn," I recognize the voice as Master J, "And then maybe we'll have seconds."

His tongue is on my clit and I hear the click of the camera as Sir takes pictures, turning my whole body on again.

"You are quite delicious," I hear Sir say, and I know he's not talking to me, but to Master M, who he is cleaning up right now.

The thought of him sucking on Master M makes me jealous, and turns me on all at once. I find myself on the edge of another orgasm, dripping with juices, before Master J has even entered me.

He slips in and I'm bucking against him immediately. Thrusting to meet his thrusts, forcing him deeper into my cunt. He releases my legs and forces them backward, moving deeper and deeper with every thrust. I scream with pleasure, my sounds mixing with the moans and hums of my Masters and Sir, as Master J pounds me so hard, I wonder if I will even feel my orgasm.

"Oh God, please!" I beg him, "Please!"

I raise my body to meet him, my back arched, breasts high in the air, a hand reaches over and twists my nipple, sending me past the point of no return. An uncontrollable wave of pleasure rolls through me, as I pulse around him. Again, I feel the release of sweet, sweet cum in my pussy, as it tries to take it all in, drops rolling down me.

I breathe heavy sighs, trying to catch my breath. I want to move, to see their faces, but I'm still restrained against the bed.

"Thank you," I whisper into the air, because I don't have enough strength to say anything louder than that.

"You know," Master M says, "she hasn't properly thanked her Sir, yet."

"Open your mouth, Slut," I hear Master J say.

I do as I'm told, and suddenly Sir's cock fills my mouth. I begin to suck, as he sits on my face. Running my tongue around and around, wishing I could move my hands to stoke his body, the way I know he likes. I feel a hand slide across my chest and reach up to fill his hole. His cock twinges in my mouth.

Something is inside of me now, and I buck a little. Then I feel it. My best friend. My worst enemy. The wand.

It starts low, vibrating in circles around my clit, before the Master rolls it over my clit and I scream against Sir's cock. He's edging me and I want nothing more than to come again. I try to raise my hips to meet the vibrations, but he moves it just out of reach and I groan in agony. I need it so badly. The cock inside me moves around and I hear Sir come as I moan and the sounds, sensations send him to his climax.

"Good girl," one of the Masters says to me, and hands begin to move over my breasts again. My nipples are pulled and twisted, my breasts squeezed until their full of pain and then pleasure. The wand still circling, still bringing me to the edge and leaving me there to drift away from climax.

The men hold me in place so my hips can't buck, and I can't move to reach it. Fingernails scratch my skin, while finger tips tickle the insides of my legs. For a moment I wonder how I can take anymore, if I can really come again, and then the Master finds the sweet spot and I'm barreling over the edge of my final orgasm of the night, screaming with delight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thank Sir It's Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds