• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Wild Night with James

A Wild Night with James

The night started out with shots. Vodka, and whiskey were all over the table of some guys dads house and there was a fatty being rolled in the middle. I kept looking at James, my boyfriend, and thinking I'm going to have the wildest sex of my life tonight.

The night drones on and I'm about 6 shots in and can't find James anywhere. My fist is throbbing and I'm pretty sure I punched some guy in the face. I finally sit down on the couch and someone hands me a cup. I don't know what's in it but it's cold so I'm sippin on it and chillen.

Finally after what felt like hours I got up and saw James outside next to the porch taking a long drag from something, I'm too drunk to tell what. His jaw line is sharper than a blade and I can see his eyes rolling back and his throat move as he opens it up to allow the smoke to swirl around his lungs.

I've been staring for a while and can feel the familiar tingle in my tiny little underwear that I was feeling earlier. Finally he looked up at me at the top of the stairs.

"Now," he said and I didn't need anything else.

We went to a bedroom and didn't waste any time. He took off my shorts that I wore specifically because my cute little ass pokes out of the bottom and it drives him mad.

"Give me that huge cock of yours," I said and ripped his underwear off of him and took it in my mouth. He's pulling at my hair and finally a long stream of cum is dripping down my throat and out of the corners of my mouth.

He pulled me up onto his face and swirled his tongue around my puffy swollen lips and finally after doing a dance up and down my slit plunged his tongue in as far as he could. His face is prickly and scratches at my thighs and he reaches up and starts pulling on my nipples and pinching them as hard as he can.

My body starts shaking and he knows I'm about to cum so he forces me off his face and shoves his throbbing member into me and an orgasm washed over me and I'm trying not to scream but I know we're being loud and everyone can hear.

He starts pounding into me and I'm trying to hold myself up but it's getting harder and harder and he finally stops and looks at me and tells me to turn over.

My face is buried in a pillow and he grabs my hair and starts smacking my ass. Right as he slaps it he thrusts into me and pulls harder on my hair.

By now tears are streaming down my face. I can tell he's getting close because he starts saying "it's okay baby girl," and "don't you want daddy to cum in you."

He turns me around and looks me in the eyes and his eyes are so blue and seductive and he smiles just enough to lift one side of his mouth and shoves his fat cock into me one last time and explodes inside of me.

I wake up and look at the clock and it's 4 in the morning and I'm ready for round two. My head is still spinning so I walk out and see James doing more shots with his friends and I walk up and take the glass out of his hand and pour the bourbon back and feel a drop slide down my neck and right down the center of my tits.

I watch his eyes follow the drop and walk behind him slowly, no one else is watching us. I lean on his shoulders over the chair back and reach my hands down and play with his balls. After fondling him for a couple seconds he's hard as a rock.

I grab his hand and on the way back to the bedroom remember the blunt he rolled earlier. I reach deep into his pocket and pull it out, where he put it back in the swishers wrapper. I pull it out and in seconds it's lit and I'm going back and forth between having that and his dick in between my lips.

Finally both him and the blunt are done and he reaches down and finds that I never put my panties back on. He gives me that same devilish smile when he feels that I'm drenched.

I see two fingers slowly rise and he shoves them into my pussy and starts finger banging me to the beat of the music playing outside. After what felt like years my body started convulsing and I feel that familiar drop in my stomach and pass out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Wild Night with James

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds