• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds of Today

Black Cuckolds of Today

"Mr. Vincent, your fantasies are in no way abnormal, what you describe is simply a cuckold fantasy," Dr. Mitchell Latreille said calmly as he looked at his patient, Luke Vincent. The tall, burly and muscular, thirtysomething Black man leaned back on the couch, and stroked his goateed chin. A thoughtful expression filled Luke Vincent's handsome face.

Not for the first time, the good doctor found himself wondering what it would be like to kiss such a fine man, but chastised himself for his inappropriate thoughts about his client. Dr. Mitchell Latreille smiled, for today Luke Vincent was looking especially delicious, clad in a Black vest over a blue silk shirt, Black tie and Black silk pants. The brother studied accounting at the University of Montreal and works as an executive for CIBC Wood Gundy. Mr. Vincent has a stylish grace unique to well-educated, successful and confident Black male professionals.

"Doctor Latreille, you don't understand, the Black community isn't like the White community, lots of White dudes like watching their wives with other men, that's fine, for myself as a Black man it's not okay," Luke said firmly, and Dr. Latreille nodded thoughtfully. This conversation was indeed stirring all kinds of feelings in the good doctor...

In his practice, as well as his private life, Dr. Mitchell Latreille had dealt with a lot of Black men. In fact, shortly after his college days at Mount Royal University in the City of Calgary, Alberta, he had a romance with a married Somali guy named Ismail Osman. This was the one who got away, the lover that Mitchell Latreille would never forget for the rest of his days...

To say that Dr. Mitchell Latreille, a licensed psychiatrist and a member of the Calgary Gay & Bisexual Men's Luncheon, and Ismail Osman, a Somali-born newcomer and a corporal in the Canadian Armed Forces, came from different worlds, would be an understatement. The two men had very little in common, on the surface. Six feet two inches tall, skinny, with reddish brown hair, alabaster skin, with thick glasses hiding his lively green eyes, Dr. Mitchell Latreille was the living definition of a nerd.

Ismail Osman on the other hand stood six-foot-three, muscular and handsome, with curly Black hair, dark brown skin and almond-shaped brown eyes. Born in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, Ismail came to Canada in his early twenties. He studied Criminal Justice at the University of Calgary and tried to find work in law enforcement after obtaining his Canadian citizenship.

Unable to find work in his field, Ismail Osman joined the Canadian Armed Forces and after some hard work, rose to the rank of corporal. Along the way, Ismail met a beautiful Moroccan Arab lady named Nadia Ali, whom he married and they were blessed with two lovely daughters. Being a Black Muslim man in Alberta wasn't easy, but Ismail, a smart and ambitious guy, refused to let anything or anyone get in his way. Life was alright, if uneventful, until he met Dr. Mitchell Latreille.

"Mr. Vincent, we're all human at the end of the day, Black or White, we're just people with desires, and that's fine," Dr. Latreille said, and he smiled wistfully. Try as he might, the good doctor couldn't help thinking about the last time he saw his former lover, Ismail Osman, with his wife Nadia Ali and their two daughters at a mall in Edmonton. Ismail and company were coming down an elevator, and Latreille was on the other one, going up. Their eyes met, and Ismail casually looked away.

"Guess Ismail forgot how good the dick used to be," Dr. Latreille whispered inwardly, and he thought of the last time he and Ismail got it on, in a nice hotel room in downtown Calgary. Ismail always insisted on their meetings being very private, away from prying eyes. Luckily Dr. Latreille's older brother Luther co-owned The Starry Night, one of the hallway decent downtown hotels and could always arrange for him and Ismail to have a room for free, even if only for a few hours.

Damn those were some passionate nights, Dr. Latreille thought, and a shudder ran all over him as he recalled the things he and Ismail did. Mitchell had known he was bisexual since his early days, but Ismail, who came from a strict Islamic nation, wasn't quite in touch with that side of himself. The two men felt an unspoken attraction and exchanged numbers. They became friends, and later, lovers. All this was kept secret from Ismail's wife Nadia Ali, of course.

"Love the way your BWC tastes," Ismail said, grinning, as he stroked Mitchell's long and thick White cock. The two of them lay in bed on the third floor of the Starry Night hotel, and got busy. Mitchell kissed Ismail, and the Somali stud grinned and got on top of him. Slowly, Ismail impaled himself on Mitchell's dick, after rolling a condom on it of course. Just like that, the two of them began fucking...

"Love that ass of yours," Mitchell said, and he gripped Ismail's waist and thrust his dick into him. Ever since his college days, Mitchell found himself attracted to Black folks, both Black men and Black women. Nothing Mitchell loved more than to bring home a sexy, masculine Black man and fuck him in the ass. A lot of brothers weren't cool with that, but Ismail was an exception. The macho Somali soldier loved the feel of a big White cock up his ass, and Mitchell loved that about him.

"Smack my ass while I ride you," Ismail said, and Mitchell grinned and obliged him, ramming his dick into the Somali stud's tight ass as he fucked him with gusto. Ismail's screams filled the hotel room, and Mitchell fucked him good, loving the feel of a tight ass around his dick. Mitchell fucked Ismail until the burly Somali stud actually squealed and tapped out. Only then did he pull out...

"You are such a beautiful man," Mitchell said to Ismail as the Somali stud emerged from the shower, looking strong and masculine, his dark brown skin glistening and wet. The blue towel wrapped around Ismail's waist could barely conceal the bulge of his manhood. Mitchell fell to his knees and grabbed Ismail's dick. Without another word, Mitchell sucked Ismail's long and thick dark dick, and when the Somali stud came, he drank his man's tasty seed.

"You're a trip, Mitch, we had fun but you know the deal, I got to get back to the wife," Ismail said, smiling as he put his clothes back on. Mitchell smiled sadly and nodded. The two men shared a kiss, and then Ismail exited the hotel room. Mitchell chastised himself for his penchant for loving bisexual Black men who were often married to unsuspecting women. Oh, well. That's a price he was willing to pay for the sexual chemistry of these encounters...

"Doc, are you there?" Luke Vincent's deep, masculine voice snatched Dr. Mitchell Latreille out of his lustful trip down memory lane. The good doctor looked at his patient and smiled, and then asked him to elaborate on his fantasies about seeing his wife with other men. While certainly not uncommon, Dr. Mitchell Latreille was indeed surprised to hear a supposedly heterosexual Black man like Luke Vincent speak of such fantasies...

"I came across a porno where a Black dude watched his Black wife get fucked by a White dude with a big dick, and afterwards, the Black dude licked cum off of the wife's pussy and then sucked the dude's dick," Luke Vincent said, and the good doctor cocked an eyebrow. For he could see the beginning of an erection in Luke Vincent's stylish Black silk pants. Hot damn, this was getting to be really interesting...

"Did this arouse you?" Dr. Mitchell Latreille asked, and Luke Vincent smiled bashfully, and talked some more about his forbidden fantasy, that of seeing his lovely wife, police officer Natasha Edwards-Vincent get it on with a White dude in front of him. Dr. Mitchell met Natasha a while ago, and had to agree that she was a seriously beautiful Black woman. Five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with mahogany skin, long and neatly braided Black hair and sharp, gorgeous features.

"Yeah, Doc, but such fantasies can never come true, I have a lovely wife and two sons, along with a good job and a nice townhouse, I don't need any trouble," Luke Vincent said, and then he got up, and looked at the wall clock. Dr. Mitchell Latreille followed his handsome patient's gaze, and realized that the time was up. The two men shook hands, and then booked their next session. Dr. Latreille wished Mr. Vincent goodnight, and then discretely checked out his cute ass as he walked away.

"Damn that session was hot," Dr. Mitchell Latreille said, and he closed the door tight, after watching Luke Vincent get in the elevator, and pulled out his long and thick pale cock. Dimming the lights in his office, the good doctor sat on the plush couch vacated by the sinisterly handsome Luke Vincent, he stroked his dick and thought about Luke Vincent and that gorgeous, masculine and oh-so fine body of his.

Closing his eyes, Dr. Latreille visualized Luke Vincent returning to his office, this time with his fine and sexy wife Natasha. He envisioned them in the nude, their gorgeous bodies glistening in the late afternoon sunlight. As an avowed bisexual, Dr. Latreille had no problem masturbating to sexual thoughts of the gorgeous Black couple. Not in the least...

"Luke, you sexy man, I would like you to stroke your dick while Natasha sucks mine," Dr. Latreille whispered, and Fantasyland-Luke grinned and sat down, stroking his long and thick ebony cock. Meanwhile, Natasha grabbed Dr. Latreille's dick and stroked it, and grinned before taking it into her mouth. Fantasyland-Luke watched as his sexy wife Natasha began sucking Dr. Latreille's cock. The gorgeous Black woman ran her tongue up and down the good doctor's dick, and Luke Vincent grinned and stroked that big ole Black dick of his as he watched the scene unfold...

"So thick and tasty," Fantasyland-Natasha said as she gave Dr. Latreille's long White dick a good licking. The good doctor smiled, and gently caressed the gorgeous Black lady's neatly braided Black hair as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. Natasha sucked the doctor's pale dick with gusto, and her husband Luke masturbated energetically while watching her suck the doctor's cock.

"Wait till you feel it, lovely lady," Dr. Latreille said, and he smiled at Natasha, who got on all fours and shook her thick Black ass at him. Doctor Mitchell Latreille had always loved a cute Black ass, and it didn't matter which gender it was attached to. Laughing, he smacked Natasha's big Black booty and then thrust into her, burying his dick into her glistening pussy. Gripping Natasha's hips, Dr. Latreille began to fuck her...

"Give it to her, Doctor Latreille," Fantasyland-Luke said, and he pumped his hand up and down his long dark dick as he watched the good doctor slam his thick White cock into his gorgeous Black wife. Licking his lips, Dr. Latreille continued masturbating, fantasizing about Natasha's tight Black pussy gripping his thick White cock as he fucked her in front of her husband Luke Vincent. In his vivid fantasy, he pulled on Natasha's braided hair and smacked her thick Black ass, making her cheeks jiggle as he fucked her...

"Join in on the fun, my man," Dr. Latreille said to Fantasyland-Luke, who came and positioned himself in front of his wife Natasha, who was moaning and groaning from the good doctor pumping his dick into her creamy Black pussy. Waving his long and thick Black dick at Natasha, Luke smiled expectantly. Natasha opened her full, succulent lips and wrapped them around her husband's dick, and began sucking him off even as Dr. Latreille smacked her ass, and fucked her harder...

"Cum inside of me, Doc," Fantasyland-Natasha said, grinding her thick Black ass against Dr. Latreille's dick. With Natasha's vaginal muscles clenching themselves around his thick White cock, Dr. Latreille could resist no more and came, feeling weak in the knees as his cum flooded Natasha's pussy. At the same time, Natasha stopped sucking on her husband Luke Vincent's dick and let out a passionate scream. Doctor Latreille smacked Natasha's big ass and winked at Luke Vincent, who smiled and nodded, his cuckold fantasy apparently fulfilled...

"I want some of that," Luke Vincent said, and he watched as Dr. Latreille pulled his thick White cock out of his gorgeous Black wife Natasha's creamy pink pussy. Doc waved his BWC at Luke, and the burly Black stud grinned and reached for Dr. Latreille's long and pale dick, and stroked it. Natasha sat nearby and fingered her pussy, watching her husband Luke get it on with the good doctor...

"Some of that you shall definitely have, you sexy man," Dr. Mitchell Latreille said, and he grinned as Luke Vincent got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks. The sight of a cute Black male ass opening for him turned the good doctor on immensely. Grinning, Doc grabbed some lubricant and rubbed it against Luke Vincent's asshole, and then pressed his big White cock against the burly Black man's asshole. Time for the main event...

"Doc, I want to watch your big White cock slide into my husband's tight Black ass," Natasha said, and the sexy Black woman thrust two fingers into her wet pussy and brought them to her lips. Winking at Natasha, Dr. Latreille eased his long White dick into Luke Vincent's asshole, and began to fuck him. Luke Vincent groaned as Dr. Latreille began to fuck him, and his own Black dick got hard as his tight ass got filled with a big White cock...

"Oh fuck, that big White dick is up my ass and it's big," Luke Vincent said, and he began to scream as Doctor Latreille's thick White cock invaded his Black ass. The harder the good doctor fucked Luke, the harder Luke's own Black dick got. Natasha watched, both disturbed and turned on by the sight of her burly Black husband taking a big White cock up his Black ass. This was the ultimate invasion, and Natasha felt both guilt and pleasure as she watched it unfold...

"Damn, I'm going to cum," Doctor Latreille said, and moments later, he came, flooding Luke Vincent's asshole with his manly spunk. Luke cried out as he felt a flood of manly cum fill his asshole. Unable to restrain herself any longer, Natasha grabbed her husband Luke Vincent's thick Black dick and sucked it, and moments later, Luke came, and this time, Natasha sucked every last drop of cum from her hubby's dick. It tasted so yummy...

"Anybody home?" came a feminine voice, and Dr. Mitchell Latreille's eyes snapped open, and he remembered where he was. Inside his office in Calgary, and there was cum everywhere. Apparently, he came quite copiously while masturbating to sexy thoughts of his patient Luke Vincent and his sultry wife Natasha engaging in a bisexual interracial threesome with him.

"Just a minute, Mary," Dr. Mitchell said, and he readjusted his clothes and went to open the door for Mary Sadreika, his Lithuanian cleaning lady who came to his office twice a week. The middle-aged Northern European lady looked at the good doctor with a questioning look on his face, and paused while looking at his midsection. Dr. Latreille followed Mary's gaze, and saw the cum stains on his shirt and the front of his pants. Mumbling an unintelligible excuse, Dr. Latreille wished the lady goodnight, smiled guiltily and promptly exited his office. What a day...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds of Today

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds