• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Misunderstood Mistress of Milkiness

Misunderstood Mistress of Milkiness

Call me Lorraine. This is my true story, but I have changed the name to protect my own innocence.

Consider this to be a cautionary tale, or a turn-on, or even a cry for help...maybe a combination of all three. If you are going to judge me, as others have already done, at least judge me after knowing my full account of the events in question.

Because I was there, and I did what had to be done.

I am 27 years old, five-foot-six, about 120 pounds with lighter brown hair and darker brown eyes. Back in high school I grew a nice spice rack of B-cups which perfectly matched my butt size through the time I became a junior-level advertising executive.

I was already married to my husband for a year before I became pregnant about two years ago. Besides the sweetly growing belly, my high B's soon ballooned with breastmilk into a swinging set of double-D's, even though I wasn't putting on any other weight. I took more pride than fear in this, but my husband was the opposite, insisting that I go in for an examination.

Inside my obstetrician's office, the older gentleman had me strip completely naked(?) and then we were seated close to each other. His full concentration was on my new full jugs, with which he squeezed and fondled them for a while, thumbing my inch-long protruding nipples. I tried to ignore the enhanced sensations of pleasure, but my pussy was threatening to leak its juice before my tits did. Thankfully, the pressure in my milk glands rose and they jetted twin streams of watery fluid all over his lab coat. More dribbled out from my nipples and down onto my thighs, the milk now a little thicker and whiter. Awesome sauce.

The doctor mumbled something about "mutant mammaries" and muttered that he needed to go relieve himself in the restroom, carefully standing up and leaving while adjusting his lab coat outward.

I thought about it as I cleaned myself off. Was I really a mutant, or was he just being silly? Could I be...Milkmaiden, staggering supervillains with the sight of my exposed massive mountains and then drenching them all into submission?

He had to be kidding. Or was he?

A nurse came in and quickly helped me get my clothes back on, since they now had a more important medical concern. Her only explanation as she ushered me out the door was that my doctor had become "overexcited" while he was in the restroom.

So the days rolled by and my pregnancy developed nicely onward, despite all the double-takes at my double-D's. Everyone at my advertising workplace had looks of concern and/or lust, although my husband seemed more annoyed than anything else. I practiced my breastmilking, and the time finally arrived for my delivery. The labor procedure went well enough, and both of us were blessed with a wonderful baby. I was now so happy to be dealing mother's milk in the most proper way possible.

And then my entire life would inside-out change like a department store dressing room.

Although I had regained my flat tummy, in the months forward my tits remained firmly but sloshingly huge. My husband was having less and less of a sexual attraction to me while I breastfed the baby. After a year, we both agreed that the baby should be moved onto solid foods, such as mashed carrot glop and whatever else. Even so, I wanted to keep on using my feminine milkiness and I was hoping to jump-start my husband's lagging interest in me.

One night after he had fallen asleep in bed, I rose up with an exposed chalupa and pumped a gentle warm stream right into his face. He awoke immediately, but instead of ravishing me, he was only shocked and appalled that I would do such a thing. After a bitter argument we decided to put our marriage on separation status. He moved out of the house soon thereafter, and I was forced to leave the baby in the paid and better care of my nearby sister because I had become so upset with this turn of events.

Who was he to spurn my offer of nourishing knocker nectar?! My ladylike lactation was good and wholesome enough for anyone! That bastard. He didn't know what he was missing. I became conflicted yet determined to prove my own worth and sexuality by sharing my breastmilking success with society at large, even if they didn't understand me at first. There is no need to feel shame or embarrassment over such a natural process, and I wanted to possibly become a teacher of it.

One evening after work I decided to go see a movie, in an effort to distract myself from all of my problems. I guess that was the reason. Without knowing what to see, I took a chance and bought a ticket for the latest release. Inside the auditorium, I went to the empty top row and watched a lot of onscreen craziness for a while. It was something about a squad of weird bad guys who were suicidal, kind of depressing, except for whenever a bizarre blonde wearing a too-tight t-shirt and little booty shorts was in the scene.

I had never really been attracted to another woman before, but now I let my thoughts and thrills run wild. My kitten below was warming up and up to my chest puppies from her ponytailed show of deranged diva-ness. I couldn't resist often slipping a hand under the waistband to caress my eager labia, while a huge mountain range was begging to be discovered from underneath my sweater.

Then I suddenly realized that my tits were too full of heated milk.

There was a group of three adults in the seats directly in front of me, who had already been talking too much throughout the movie. Time for them to learn some common courtesy. I hoisted the sweater up to my neck, scooped my delighted DD's out of their bra cups, and stood up over the three. Both barrels of my erect nipples were immediately primed for targeting, and I bravely launched my luscious load of lactose leakage all over their heads and clothes and snacks.

"Here's some milk for your Duds! There's some butter for your popcorn!" I heard myself saying as I was spraying. "Eat it! It's good for you!"

The talk-and-talkers were too paralyzed in their dripping shock to do much of anything, so I released my squeezes and quickly reholstered them back into the bra and sweater. Gathering up my purse, I jiggled those two naughty girls all the way down the steps and out to the corridor, mingling through the other theater patrons.

I was so horrified and so horny at what I had just done.

At the lobby ladies' room, I slipped inside mainly to avoid any possible pursuit...but actually to give myself a mighty jill-off that just couldn't wait. Latched inside the far stall, I stepped out of my skirt and soaked panties to widely straddle the toilet, first making sure to pull out and set down a crinkly paper seat protector. (Every time.) My pussy gratefully turned into a velvety venus finger-trap. With the other hand, I once again exposed my bosom buddies to the cool air and decided to finally taste-test my own trickling tits. Milkiness to fingers, fingers to mouth. Saucy wench.

A little creamy and a little sweet. Just as I suspected.

This new sensation of my sensuality rushed me past the point of no return. Now all of my fingers were down and giving my kitty an incredible ride. Desperately I tried to keep the volume of my gasps and groans low, but a sushi tsunami of tuna pleasure rolled up and swept through every supple inch of my damp and quaking body, zinging my mind and milk outward in every direction.

Minutes later I was able to calm myself, laid back and splayed over that porcelain throne. Fortunately I had packed a dishtowel into my purse to dry off with, just in case of...emergency. Also fortunately, no one in authority had come looking for me.

Only a nice little old lady who cautiously tapped on my stall door and asked if I might need a laxative.

A few days at work and home went by as I tried to forget about the theater incident. My tingling tits and pussy wouldn't allow it to pass, and too soon again, I had the uncontrollable urge to surge my top shelf somewhere into the night. Somewhere it would be deserved. I decided to go prowl around the local college campus.

Wearing a casual outfit, I drove over there after sundown, parked, and made my way to a quiet common area. On a dimly-lit bench sat two students completely absorbed in their smartphones and internet shenanigans. I couldn't decline this opportunity. They would be much better off absorbing my own liberated liquid.

Behind them, I exposed my raging nipple nozzles and squirted out a torrent of creamy goodness. Within seconds it was enough. I repacked my puppies and hustled away, hearing shouts of "Ohmigod!" and "Wutdafuck?" Too bad if their devices weren't milkproof! They should be paying more attention to their surroundings at all times!

I needed to escape quickly, but I was already fantasizing about not leaving the area immediately. I wanted to lay down in the back seat of my car and use my sex toy there to vibrate my aching pussy into a thousand pieces, while fountaining the rest of my jug juice all over the upholstery.

Close to the parking lot, I was suddenly distracted by a wolf-whistle and catcalls from a group of three younger guys. Intrigued, I sashayed up and asked them what their problem was. They smiled and said they wanted a hot woman for a good time back in their dorm room. How forward! Since the three guys were reasonably handsome and reasonably athletic, I accepted their offer, as I was unreasonably horny for it.

On our walk there, they introduced themselves and talked a little while ogling the relative size and bounce of my tits. I didn't bother to remember their names. They were under the impression that we would become just a fierce and fearsome foursome, but mainly I wanted to add them as victims to my boobycount.

--- CORN OVERLOAD ALERT ---

Inside their disorganized place, they offered me a beer but I chose a leftover latte instead. With all of their tents now pitching so obviously, I told them let's get to it and I shed all of my clothes to their gapes of awe. The sandals I left on in case I needed some extra traction.

They noticed my breasts beginning to leak, and I asked if they wanted to suck down some milk first. They of course said yes, and I intentionally gooshed each guy in the face before letting him latch on and alternate between my stiff nipples. Their mouths were watering from the flow, and now my pussy was watering too. Just as my DD's were starting to feel relieved, one suggested that they should be allowed to spray their "lower milk" in my face as payback. The others agreed.

"I'm not your stepsister!" I wanted to tell these morons, but fair was fair, I guess. I knelt back on my haunches down to the floor and watched as they stripped, finally freeing their angry erections.

They surrounded me in front, slowly stroking their sizable shafts and fondling their full balls less than twelve inches from my face. I felt both powerful and nervous, as I had never dealt with three cocks before. My heartbeat and breathing increased as their own speed increased, and I watched hypnotized at the drooling cockheads of their pumping prongs.

At last one was ready to blow off his steam. He groaned and geysered out a seaman's rope of semen, landing from the side of my hair to the bridge of my nose. A shower of his white lightning followed, slathering streaks across my squinting face and down to the heaving swell of my milk jugs. He staggered away after doing his damage, but this immediately set off the next one. That guy's hot jism jets coated me from the other angle and eventually filled the rest of my face. The third one took center stage and moaned like a ghostly spirit of spunk. His stroking blasts were less thick, spraying me everywhere above the shoulders and even giving me one earful. He finally finished himself off too, as if all three had been saving up their loads forever and just for this occasion.

Some of their cum sum was on my lips, and I couldn't resist licking that salty slop into my mouth. A long string of it trailed away from my chin into my cleavage, a gooey connection until I flung it away with a shake of my head. Gross.

At this point I was sure that my face, neck, and tits had more oozing glaze than an overheated doughnut shop. Not to mention the hair-gel effect. I picked up a discarded shirt nearby and did my best to wipe off with it, while they said things like, "Hey don't! It looks good on you" and "That's the new makeup style."

Being so young, I knew that their balls would bounce right back for my own benefit. I told them that we weren't done yet, and just hearing it caused their cocks to rise again full-strength.

Standing now, I bent forward at the waist and spread my legs to invite a doggy into my wet sheath. I also opened my mouth to take a filling at the opposite end. Someone seized my hips and plunged his prick deep inside my thrilled snatch, while another stepped up and held me under the arms, to better surround his flaring cobra with my lips and tongue and maybe a little bit of teeth besides. The third sat down underneath me, trying to get more tastes from the sway of my warm milkshakes.

Minutes slowly went by as I concentrated mostly on the rhythmic crushing of my happy pussy. It had been so long, and now I had a long and living one inside. My pleasure was rising steadily, and that made me slurp the man-meat in front more enthusiastically. My nipples were being tickled and my gasps were increasing through my nose. Suddenly the electricity of it all overwhelmed me, as I had to let out a cock-muffled scream through the clutching of my explosive orgasm. This hurled my doggystyler over the edge, and I felt his pulsating shaft blast another full load against the back wall of my spasming box, flooding it faster than a broken pipe in a Turkish bath house.

My waves of ecstasy were still rolling as that front cockhead was rubbing against the roof of my salivating mouth. Without a promised official warning, his hot semen erupted in globs that ricocheted right down my throat. Good thing for both of us I managed to swallow his filthy sperm smoothly, and it pooled into a warm spot in my stomach. Teeth temptation!

The third guy had already moved out from underneath me, standing with his standing cock, watching and waiting for a wilting withdrawal so that he could make a deposit. The two pacified pricks pulled out, leaving their slight trails of messy juices behind.

I stepped away with bobbing breasts and gripped the arm of a sofa, bending down to show him the swollen labia under my ass for another round at the dog pound. He took the bait, but instead thrust his (milk?) lubricated fuckstick halfway into my surprised butt. Apparently he wanted to pack me like mudflaps at a monster truck rally. Mistake! For me, that is an exit-only avenue, and he didn't even seek my permission first.

I separated our awkward connection with a sudden, suctioney pop! whirled around and tackled him tits-first onto his back with no resistance. Kneeling down, I straddled him at the neck and brought my leaking creampie right over his mouth. He caressed my ass cheeks with both hands while setting his tongue to work and play. How's that for sloppy seconds? There might be some explaining to do with his buddies later, because he was lapping it up with gusto. I used one hand to squeeze out the last of my knockers' current lactation all over the rest of his head. The other hand I reached behind myself to forcefully masturbate his male membership.

The swamped boy was good at making me feel better. I deserved a thorough tongue-lashing for everything I had just done in there, and my clit was taking the brunt of it. He had licked all of the creamy filling from the center of my cookie, and once again the butterflies of an orgasm were increasing within my trembling body. This caused me to stroke his straining cock even faster. I felt it expand in my hand, and our bucking rodeo ride began.

I somehow knew throughout my delirious climax that I was gushing a little more juiciness into his mouth, while he whipped my bare back with lashes of his fresh hot semen. Mine trickled down to his tonsils, and his tickled down to my ass. Eventually we subsided and managed to catch our breath.

Enough was enough. I stood up from him, wiped myself off some more, and quickly got dressed. They were all still laying around in naked states of exhaustion as I left their crappy dorm room. Carefully I made my way back to the parking lot and escaped into the night, feeling completely satisfied but a little dehydrated.

A few more days and nights passed and my refilled DD's wouldn't leave me alone. They compelled me to more brazenly stalk after-hours in disguise, a rude grocery supplier here, a lonely janitor there, and then I would go tame my kitty. It got to the point that my milk-sharings made it onto the local and national TV news, where a famous short-haired blonde anchorwoman reported me with a mix of concern and lust. I decided to add her to my titlist, in case we should ever happen to cross paths.

Then I became desperate. One night as I unloaded my lactose on an innocent woman sleeping in the park, she rose up and slapped handcuffs on me. An undercover cop! I was taken downtown and booked into jail, almost to my relief and shame. Not guilty! My expenses were high, so they gave me a court-appointed lawyer.

As the trial started, the official charges were read to our packed courtroom. Multiple counts of indecent exposure...disorderly conduct...simple assault...one attempted drowning. WHAT?! It turned out my three college guys were the surprise witnesses. Those snot-nosed punks! After all I did for them, and this is how they repay me. That's gratitude for ya. They each took the stand and recounted our encounter in disgusting detail. They were just angry and jealous when I didn't return.

My lawyer was bungling the case as the trial went along. I refused to explain or testify because no one would understand my motives, not even him. At our table, I wanted so much to take the lid off of his coffee and squeeze a few milkstreams into it, since I knew my goodness would help him defend me better.

At the end of it, the jury foolishly found me guilty on all counts and the jerkwater judge imposed a sentence of two years in prison. My estranged husband called out from the spectators that he still wanted me and would wait for my release. Sure, now that I was so notoriously milky!

Two bailiffs escorted me from the courtroom, walking well clear of my buxom bosom.

*****

So that brings us right up to the present, and now you know the whole story. You might think that I'm a very bad person, but at least make no mistake about one thing: I DO love my little baby, and I am very much looking forward to the day when we are reunited permanently. All I have to do is serve my time and become rehabilitated.

I hope that I can become rehabilitated.

Inside my prison cell I sit alone, because most of the other female inmates are too afraid to bunk with me, and the rest too willing for the guards. A few of those ones stand outside the bars and watch me, taunting and wanting breastmilk with a chaser of my pussy juice. I'm tempted to expose at least one of my chest cousins, but I don't respond. Let them watch.

There's a housefly moving around on my hand now, but I'll just let it rest there. The others will notice it too, and they'll say to each other, "Look at Lorraine sitting there so calmly and quietly with her tits covered. Everyone must be wrong about her! She wouldn't even squirt...a fly."

Then I raise my head at them, and smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Misunderstood Mistress of Milkiness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds