• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Passionate Times at Carleton U

Passionate Times at Carleton U

"Not bad, you look sexy, both of you," Rana Laveau said, and she smiled to herself as she beheld the two gorgeous studs who stood before her in all of their glory. To her right stood Detroit-born Jefferson Keen, a fine piece of chocolate at six-foot-two and two hundred and twenty five pounds. With his wiry yet muscular build, his slick goatee and stylish Afro, the brother simply looked magically delicious.

"Thank you my fine sista," Jefferson said, and he glanced at Rana and nodded, then shrugged at his nearest competitor. Aziz Dibba locked eyes with Jefferson, cocked an eyebrow and then looked at Rana without saying anything. The expression in his golden brown eyes was unreadable, as befitting a taciturn man of his stature. Six-foot-four, with mahogany-hued skin and a smooth shaved head, Aziz Dibba looked like an ancient African prince come back to life in modern times.

"Shukran, thank you kindly, sister," Aziz said at last, and Rana smiled and nodded in his direction. From the moment Rana first laid eyes on Aziz, the tall, dark and handsome Gambian Muslim brother struck her as a man of singular intensity and masculine magnetism. Then again, men from West Africa had always held a special appeal for Rana, she must admit.

Born in the Quebec City, Quebec, to a French Canadian mother and a Haitian immigrant father, Rana Laveau was raised by her mother Astrid Laveau's family after her parents tumultuous divorce. Growing up in a very whitewashed environment, Rana Laveau was sharply aware of the fact that, as a biracial female, she was quite different. Her mother's family seldom spoke of her father, Lionel Laurent, and when they did, it was to curse him.

Rana Laveau's maternal grandparents never approved of her mother's relationship with a black man. Subsequently, they treated Rana, the living evidence of their failure to prevent their daughter's interracial marriage, as an afterthought. Rana loathed them for it, and vowed to leave Quebec City as soon as her legs could carry her. Her search for an identity led to a journey of discovery, and finally, Rana came to Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to major in Criminal Justice and African Studies.

The African Studies program at Carleton University changed Rana Laveau's life. In her classes and through her research she learned about great African scholars, and the hidden history and greatness of both ancient and modern Africa. Slowly but surely, Rana began to change, and she learned to love the African within her. Rana reconnected with her estranged father Lionel Laurent, who recently moved to Ottawa with his girlfriend, Sharon something or other.

Rana Laveau's life was changing for the better and she couldn't get enough of it. Along the way, Rana developed a fascination for black men, especially exotic ones from distant lands. The further the West, the more interesting they were, as far as Rana was concerned. At the start of Rana Laveau's sophomore year at Carleton University, she met two unforgettable young black men. Jefferson Keen, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Detroit, Michigan.

The handsome African-American student came to Canada's Capital University to study business administration, and took the African Studies Class as an easy elective, but upon meeting Rana, Jefferson Keen definitely got more than he bargained for. Jefferson Keen had met some freaky women during his heyday in Detroit but he'd never met anyone quite like Rana Laveau. The biracial cutie from Quebec could shame the Devil himself...

Aziz Dibba on the other hand, was a mystery to Rana. An international student from the small West African nation of Gambia, Aziz majored in civil engineering and need a social science or humanities elective, hence his interest in African Studies. While in class, Aziz met a woman who took his breath away. A six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, caramel-skinned biracial Canadian sister with neatly braided hair and sparkling green eyes. This exotic creature answered to the name of Rana Laveau, temptress supreme.

"Come to me," Rana said, and the young woman leaned back on the couch, and the two young men stepped forward. Rana briefly glanced at the window, and outside, the Ottawa skyline was blanketed with snow. Inside Rana's apartment on Sunnyside, a heartbeat away from the main campus of Carleton University, things were just starting to heat up, and that's the way she liked it. The more intense the better, as far as she was concerned...

"Bossy, I see, I like that," Jefferson said, and he smiled cockily at Rana while stroking his long and thick chocolate stick. Rana's eyes flitted across Jefferson's fine body, checking out his buff chest, washboard abs, muscular arms, fit legs and of course, his big hard dick. The brother was indeed one fine specimen of black masculinity, and he knew it.

"I go for what I like, always, and what I want, gentlemen, is the both of you," Rana said as she rose from the couch and walked up to Jefferson and Aziz. Grinning, Rana stood between them, and her sleek hands darted forward, grasping Jefferson's hard dick and Aziz's firm butt. Both men gasped in surprise, and Rana laughed raucously.

"You're so different from the women in my homeland," Aziz said, smiling faintly, and Rana nodded, and then kissed the Gambian Muslim stud while giving his cute ass a firm squeeze. Well aware that Jefferson was watching her kiss Aziz, Rana massaged his balls and squeezed his dick, causing Jefferson to hold his breath. Dude didn't know what to expect, and his lust and hesitancy were nectar to her...

"Aziz, sweetie, I'm unlike any woman you've ever met," Rana said, and then she turned around and planted a kiss on Jefferson's lips. Before either man could say anything, Rana grabbed both of their dicks and stepped forward. Realizing that they had no choice but to follow her, Aziz and Jefferson exchanged a look and then complied with Rana's unspoken orders. The bossy cutie must be obeyed, since she literally had them by the balls...

"Now, fellas, we're going to have some fun, and I don't want you to hold back," Rana said as she kicked open the door leading to her bedroom, and finally let go of Jefferson and Aziz's manly rods. Both brothers slowly let out their breath, and looked at Rana as she slipped out of her crimson negligee, revealing a body that was simply to die for.

"Hot damn," Jefferson said, and his eyes roved all over Rana's curvaceous loveliness, taking in her large, firm breasts, her wide hips, and those thick, sexy legs of hers. Grinning, Rana turned around, and it was Aziz's turn to gasp, for he'd never seen an ass quite as thick or as perfectly shaped, not even in the depths of the African motherland.

"That booty right here is sheer perfection," Aziz said, and he tentatively reached out to touch it. Smiling, Rana bent over slightly, and Jefferson followed Aziz's lead and caressed her thick ass. It was like two basketball stuck together or something. Rana's ass looked awesome and tempting in the tight jeans and yoga pants she often wore to class, but it looked even better in a G-string. Hot damn. The things they were going to do to that ass....

"Well, don't just stare at it, come and eat it, don't worry I'm clean," Rana said, and with that, she yanked down her G-string panties and tossed them away, then leapt on the king-sized bed. Aziz and Jefferson exchanged an incredulous look, and then the two of them joined Rana on the bed. Getting on all fours, Rana shook her big sexy ass at them, swaying it from side to side like a pendulum of temptation.

"First dibs, brother, no offense," Jefferson said, laughing, as he maneuvered past a slightly slower Aziz and grabbed Rana's big ass with both hands. Spreading her ass with both hands, Rana exposed a fairly obvious target. Grinning, Jefferson kissed Rana's ass, and then spanked it. Rana smiled as Jefferson pressed his lips against her puckered asshole, and he slid his tongue into her hole, tickling her in that tight, sweet spot.

"Don't fret, Aziz, come here, I'll take care of you," Rana said to a forlorn-looking Aziz who sat nearby with his big dark dick in his hands. Smiling, Aziz came closer, and Rana greeted him joyfully...by taking his dick into her mouth. Aziz sighed happily as Rana began sucking him off, and his already hard fuck stick got even harder. Rana caressed Aziz's balls as she sucked his dick, knowing that like most men, this was something he'd enjoy immensely.

"Rana, you are heavenly," Aziz said, and Rana smiled while fellating him. The Gambian was a gentleman to the end, and she kind of liked that in a man...most of the time. Meanwhile, Jefferson buried his tongue in Rana's asshole, for he simply loved the way she smelled and tasted. Unlike a lot of brothers out there, Jefferson proudly identified as an ass eater, and didn't apologize for it. Having a big booty like Rana's to eat was a dream come true for Jefferson...

"Hmmm, Aziz, you taste really yummy," Rana said, as she tasted the first droplets of Aziz's cum. Having sucked the West African Muslim brother for a good while, Rana was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with him when he finally gave up his manly juice. Aziz sighed happily and groaned a bit as he came, and Rana licked his dick head and massaged his big balls as she sucked the cum out of his dick slit. Nothing Rana loved more than the taste of cum...

"Rana, that ass of yours, now that's what's really yummy," Jefferson paused to say, and Rana smiled, then thrust backwards, grinding her big ass against his face. Jefferson got the hint and resumed eating Rana's booty. The brother from Detroit lathered up Rana's asshole with his tongue, digging in real deep inside her butt hole and causing her to squirm in pleasure. Once Jefferson was done, Rana sat up and looked at him and Aziz.

"Hmm, that was fun but now I need some dick," Rana said, and Aziz nodded, and then gripped her thighs and spread them. Rana looked at Aziz and smiled, but said nothing. Aziz brought his dark, handsome face close to her pussy and inhaled its scent, and then pressed his lips against her sex. Rana licked her lips as Aziz began eating her pussy, while a dumbfounded Jefferson sat nearby, gawking at her and Aziz as they got their freak on.

"Jefferson, come here and make yourself useful," Rana said, and Jefferson grinned and came closer, holding his long, hard and uncircumcised dick with both hands. Rana looked at Jefferson's tasty-looking dick and stroked it, and then, without further ado, she took him into her mouth. Jefferson smiled and nodded in approval as Rana put her full, sweet lips to good use by giving his long dick a good sucking. Seriously, he thought she'd never shut up...

"Frigging hot," Aziz whispered as he worked his tongue against Rana's clitoris while sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. Rana squirmed as he pleasured her, and he looked up to see her gobbling up Jefferson's dick. Aziz continued licking and fingering Rana's pussy until the foxy lady began thrashing about wildly, as though she were trying to get away from him. Aziz held her thighs wide open as he continued to torture her pussy with his tongue. That's what she got for being so damn tempting...

"Mami, you're killing a brother," Jefferson cried out, and he saw a wicked look in Rana's eyes as he warned her that he was about to cum. When he finally gave it up, Rana swallowed his nut and didn't even quibble. Upon finishing, Rana wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and flashed Jefferson a smile a shark would recognize. Rana looked like she was about to say something but then she opened her mouth and squealed, for Aziz's expert tongue action just brought her a shuddering orgasm...

"Shit, thank you Aziz, I needed that," Rana said, in between squeals, after she came down from cloud nine, courtesy of the tongue lashing that Aziz just gave to her pussy. Aziz smiled and shrugged, and Jefferson looked on, a bit jealous. Rana rolled her eyes, annoyed by the two sexy black men's competitive streak, and decided to find better use for their decidedly masculine energies...

"Fellas, stop fooling around, I need you to put aside your differences and join forces to fuck me silly and I mean in every hole," Rana said sharply, and with that, she looked at Aziz, then at Jefferson. Aziz cocked his head to the side and shrugged, while Jefferson stroked his goateed chin. The two brothers exchanged a look, then smiled at Rana and nodded. Rana grinned in approval, and just like that, the real fun began...

"Damn, now that's what I call funky fun," Jefferson said, lying flat on the bed after rolling a condom on his dick. Rana climbed on top of him and slowly straddled him, until her wet pussy was impaled on his hard dick. Jefferson's hands went to Rana's hips, but she batted them away. Clearly the lady likes to be in charge, and for once, Jefferson didn't have anything against that...

"Your butt is a masterpiece," Aziz said, as he positioned himself behind Rana and caressed her thick sexy ass. Rolling a condom on his long, dark dick, Aziz reached for the bottle of lotion that sat on the nearby nightstand and sprayed some of its contents on his dick. Spreading Rana's ass, Aziz applied some of the lube on her asshole, then pressed his dick against the tall, voluptuous and fearless Amazon's backdoor.

"Thank you, Aziz, I know my ass is fine, now don't just stare at it, fuck it," Rana retorted, and a grinning Aziz gave her big booty a firm slap, then pushed his dick into her asshole. Rana licked her lips as Aziz's dick popped into her backdoor, and at the same time, Jefferson bucked his hips, thrusting his dick deep into her pussy. Feeling wonderfully filled up, Rana gritted her teeth like the rough rider she is and began to ride the hell out of Jefferson while Aziz pounded his way into her ass. Few women could handle double penetration, and even fewer admitted to it, but Rana was definitely no ordinary female...

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Jefferson said, wrapping his arms around Rana even as he stabbed her cunt with his dick. Meanwhile, Aziz worked his long, thick and dark dick into Rana's asshole. The normally unflappable young woman screamed passionately, nearly overwhelmed by the sensations she felt as the two black studs pounded away at her, filling her holes with their dicks. Going buck wild on Rana, Jefferson and Aziz fucked her with wild abandon, slamming their rods into her, while she screamed like a woman possessed. And they didn't let up until Rana said she'd had enough...

"That was the fuck of the century, thank you fellas," Rana said, much later, as she lay between Aziz and Jefferson. The young woman smiled happily as she tried to catch her breath, still basking in the afterglow of a spectacular fuck. Jefferson smiled and shrugged, and Aziz winked at her. Lying between these two handsome, virile and oh-so fine brothers, college men and ebony gods wrapped into two hot packages, Rana Laveau was happier than she'd been in ages. Passion has a way of doing that to a woman...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Passionate Times at Carleton U

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds