• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 05

Cruising Ch. 05

123

Wednesday

I woke up kind of groggy, either from the drinks, the massive about of physical fun or both. Going right into the bathroom I started the shower and took a leak in the toilet. The shower woke me up and I packed up my things for the day. I was planning on picking up Millie at her cabin, going to breakfast and we arranged to be on the same tour of Cozumel. Twenty minutes before I was supposed to meet Millie there was a knock on the door. Looking through the peep hole I spotted Millie in the hallway. I was wearing underwear and shorts but no shirt. I debated with myself for about 20 seconds if I should bother putting on a shirt before opening the door or since it was a given that we would be naked later in the day if I shouldn't bother. Good manners prevented me from keeping a lady waiting so I opened the door shirtless.

"Good morning. I hoped I'd catch you before you left your cabin." She beamed all smiles.

"Wasn't I meeting you at your room?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have a favor to ask. Could I come in?"

"Sure." I stepped back and allowed her inside. "What can I do for you?"

"Could you please give me a good, hard ass banging before breakfast?" she asked sweetly.

"What?"

"I know we will do all sorts of things later on but I have an ass itch that needs to be scratched. I can take care of almost everything myself but nothing can take care of my ass itch like a real hard ass banging. I've tried to use toys but nothing works. It's been so long for me and it's driving me crazy. Please don't make me beg." Millie said.

Millie looks like a typical television image of someone's grandmother. Short, round, curvy, plain wearing a dress of thin yellow material and sandals. It's hard to imagine 'ass banging' ever to pass over her thin lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She smiled and took the front of my shorts and pulling me to the unmade bed. Millie sat on the side and undid my pants and pulling them and underwear to the floor. She gently began rubbing my cock bringing it to action station.

"I am going to be tight. I need lots of lube at first but don't worry about me. Just make it long and hard and don't stop until you cum." She said sweetly.

With that she lowered her head and began using her mouth to get me hard even faster that with just her hands. Soon I was ready to go. Millie stood up and lifted her dress to her waist. Then reaching in she pulled her white bikini panties (that were a few sized to small, not even close to covering her full ass) off. Keeping her dress around her waist she kicked off her sandals and panties and climbed onto the bed laying flat on her belly and spread her legs wide. I went to the night table draw and took out a condom. Millie told me that I didn't need to use one for anal. After I covered my dick with lube I kneeled in between her legs. Millie grabbed each of her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. Her tiny brown sphincter was pulsating waiting for me.

"Just start slow. I can take it." She said.

I lined up for entry and touched the tip if my dick to her waiting hole moving it around a bit.

"Please don't tease me, just take me hard and fast."

I pressed the head of my prick inside her ass with minimal resistance. Millie let out a gasp of pleasure and pressed her butt up against me encouraging me to push in more dick. In two short strokes I was balls deep.

"Give it to me! Do me hard!" Millie cried out in an overly loud voice.

I was concerned about my neighbors hearing this language before breakfast but what was I going to do. I placed my hands on her big ass cheeks and began pumping in and out of her. Millie released her grip on her butt and took one of the pillows burying her face in it to keep her voice muffled. I worked harder and harder but still wasn't getting very good leverage. I lowered down so my hands supported me on either side of Millie and I forced my cock all the way in on every stroke. Millie lifter her ass to meet me and began to tighten up her insides every time I hit bottom. She was squirming and grinding against me and the bed. When I did cum Millie stiffened up so she could feel every drop enter her. I stayed in position until Millie asked me to lay on her. We stayed like this for a few minutes and relaxed.

"That was just what I needed. You were great. Now, I'm hungry and we have to hustle to make the bus. Let's get moving." Millie said.

Reluctantly I eased off of Milled and went back to the bathroom to wash up. Millie joined me a minute later.

"Oh, you have a bidet. Would you mind if I used it to clean up?" she asked.

"Be my guest."

I stood at the sink leaning my privates over the counter and giving them a good cleaning since there wasn't time for another shower. Millie straddled the bidet holding her dress above the waist and started the water flowing. She knew how to use the butt washer and was soon clean. She dried herself before pulling on the too small panties.

"Now can I ask for a favor?"

"That wasn't the favor?" I asked.

Millie laughed. "Oh no, that was just good fun. No, my favor is going to seem a little strange."

I chuckled. "The last time someone asked me for a strange favor it brought you into my cabin. I have no complaints so ask away."

"I want you to forget about this. Put it out of your mind like it never happened. I'd like you to treat me the way you would if you hadn't just pumped your dick inside of me. Can you do that?" Millie asked.

"Absolutely. I would treat you like a lady regardless of anything that we've done." I said drying myself off.

"I mean everything. No grabbing my ass, no long kisses, just pretend like we just met for the first time at breakfast and this is our first date. All right?" she said.

I thought it was a strange request but agreed. She watch me getting dressed encouraging me to hurry up. We ate breakfast and joined the debarking passenger lines finding the tour bus. The bus was old and beat to hell. I had serious doubts if this was going to be running at the end of the day. We sat together and listened to the tour guide telling us what a wonderful time we would have today in his broken English. I noticed a few other people from the ship on the tour including a few from the BBW group but no one I'd met before.

The guide had to practically scream into the microphone to be heard once the bus started over the sounds of the engine. There was no air conditioning (as we were promised in the brochure) and all the windows were open. Apparently there was no muffler since the engine smoke and fumes came in starting at the first window and continued all the way back. Our choices were to die from carbon monoxide poisoning or close the windows and die from the heat.

The first stop was about twenty minutes away and some fort with some historical significance. The bus stopped in the middle of an open market jammed with shops and kiosks selling overpriced tourist crap. We have to fight past the vendors to get to the entrance to the fort and then pay the admission to get in. Four stone walls and a rotting wooden door do not a fort make (at least in my opinion). According to the tour guide this was the highlight of the trip.

That was it. With Millie right behind me I skirted around the market place looking for a taxi. By dumb luck I found an operator with ten lime green soft top jeeps line up all looking new and clean. Some smiling greeter was there just waiting for us.

"Good morning sir. Would you be interested in a private tour?" she grinned knowing the answer.

We talked and she described the tour. She asked what ship we were on and pulled out a schedule that would get us back to the boat by 5:30, thirty minutes before the ship left. I asked the cost and for two of us it was the same price as one ticket on the bullshit bus tour. Millie was thrilled with the idea and we loaded up into the jeep, just Millie, Maria the driver and I. The first obstacle was that Millie had difficulty climbing up into the high jeep. I let her take the passenger seat and I climbed into the back. We were off with Maria speeding through towns and open roads pointing out things of little interest and stopping at places that were well selected or great photo opportunities. We laughed and joked with Maria. She was fun and knowledgeable. When we stopped along a picturesque stretch of beach we got out to walk around on the sand. Maria took off her shorts and tee shirt exposing her lean frame covered with very dark skin covered by a small bikini. Millie seemed to be upset by this at first but when I paid her Maria no mind she seemed to relax. Maria seemed to always be standing in front of me adjusting her bikini in one way or another. A couple of times when Millie was looking in another direction the cups of Maria's bikini top were over adjusted exposing her tiny breasts for a few seconds. During the rest of the day she "accidently" exposed her completely shaved beaver and most of her ass. My bored looks and ignoring her attempts did not deter Maria's advances at all. I had the impression that Maria assumed that Millie and I were a couple and I must be bored with her and was looking for some action on the side. I did not know nor care if Maria's services were paid or unpaid.

Early afternoon we stopped outside a quaint little roadside eatery and we sat at a table facing out over the water. They had a nice selection of seafood available. Millie (like a lot of women I've met) was not a fan and ordered a pork dish. Maria suggested a pitcher of sangria but I was more interested in beer. Millie excused herself leaving Maria and I alone.

Maria leaned in saying, "You know, there is a nice, clean motel close by. The three of us could go there for some fun."

I played dumb. "What are you talking about?"

"You get us a room, we go there and we have fun. I like men and women. If you want it could just be you and me." She said.

"Oh? For free?" I asked.

Maria laughed heartily. "No. Two hundred for just you, three hundred for you and your wife."

"Pesos?"

"No dollars. US dollars." Maria said with no hesitation.

"I need to ask Millie first. When she comes back you go to the bathroom or something and I'll see if I can talk her into it. OK?" I asked.

Maria seemed very pleased with herself and agreed. Millie returned and sat down. Maria stood up and excused herself and seductively rubbed her hands over my shoulders as she walked by.

"Is it me or is Maria coming on to you?" Millie asked.

"She just offered for the three of us to go off to a motel together. Three hundred for all three of us or two hundred for just her and I. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with you while we go off together. She thinks we're married." I said.

Millie sat back in her chair looking at me. "If you want to go off with her that's fine. I'll go and browse the shops."

I was stunned by her response. "Millie, I have one response to that. Hell No! Too skinny, too young and probably too dumb for my tastes. She's been giving me peeks at her body all day and I have no interest in her."

Millie grinned. "OK, good. Do you mind if I have some fun with the skinny little bitch."

I liked Millie's devious mind. "Go ahead. I'll just play along with you."

Millie downed the sangria in front of her and poured a refill as well as topping off Maria's glass. Maria returned and sat down all smiles. Millie went right to work.

"Maria, my husband told me about what you said. Are you for real about this?" Millie asked.

Maria got very excited. She leaned in and spoke in low tones. "Oh yes. I love to be with couples. They are so much fun."

"This isn't some scam where the police burst into the room and arrest us, is it?" Millie asked forcefully.

Maria looked shocked. "Oh no, I would be the one being arrested."

"You have been with women before?" Millie asked.

Maria reached over and put her hand on top of Millie's. "Oh yes, many times. I like women." Maria turned to face me. "And men too."

"Do you like to have your pussy licked by another woman?" Millie asked.

Maria was all smiles. "Of course."

"Do you like to lick women's pussies?" Millie asked.

"Yes, I am very good." Maria answered.

"And you are ok if my husband joins us?" Millie continued.

"Oh yes, more people is more fun." Maria giggled already counting her money.

"We can do anything we want with you and you will do anything we say?" Millie pressed on.

I saw where she was going and I was having a hard time keeping a straight face. The food arrived which gave Maria a little time to put things into perspective. After the waitress left and we started eating Maria continued.

"Yes, I will do anything within reason."

"If my husband wanted to fuck your ass while you lick my pussy we would consider that within reason. Wouldn't we baby?" Millie said.

Maria dropped her fork and her eyes went wide. "No, no anal."

"Oh yes, yes anal. You have been bouncing that tight little ass in front of him all day. He will be inside it I can assure you. He loves anal, he fucked my ass right before we left the boat, didn't you sweetie? He has a nice thick dick and loves to give it hard and deep. Don't you baby?" Millie continued.

"Absolutely." Was all I could manage without laughing.

"How are you with double penetration? I have a couple of strap on toys with me. I'd really like to fuck your pussy while my husband fucks your face. Do you gag much when a big dick fucks your throat?" Millie pushed farther.

Maria's eyes were wide. "Oh no. None of that at all. Normal, straight stuff is all I do."

"No, not for three hundred dollars. For that kind of money if I want to piss in your mouth and shit on your chest you are going to ask for seconds." Millie said.

"We haven't done that in a long time dear." I chimed in.

Maria didn't have words. She stared at Millie with an open mouth.

Millie turned to me and asked, "Do you have three hundred in dollars or do we need to go to an ATM machine?"

That broke Maria down. "You people are freaks!"

Maria stood up from the table and ran back to the jeep. She started it up, backed out and speed down the road. Millie and I started laughing as soon as she turned the key.

Between tears of laughter Millie said, "I hope you didn't leave anything on the jeep."

"No, how about you?" I asked.

"A couple of maps. Nothing important. I wasn't going to leave anything of value in an open top jeep and expect to see it again."

"What if Maria had called your bluff and agreed with everything? Would you have gone through with it?" I asked.

"Oh hell no! I am a one on one kind of girl. I tried the lesbian thing and it wasn't for me at all. I would have kept upping the game until I broke her." Millie said.

"You do realize that we don't have a ride back to the boat now?" I pointed out.

"The taxi is on me since I am the one who started this. I'm sorry but it was just so much fun to mess with her like that." Millie said.

We ate the very good meals and chatted. I found out that Millie was twice divorced. First time when she caught her husband cheating and the second time because she was caught cheating on him. She claimed that he couldn't get hard anymore and wouldn't go and get help. He was too ashamed to tell anyone. Millie told him that if he couldn't take care of her that she would find someone who would. He refused to give his permission. Eventually Millie got caught but blackmailed him saying that she would tell everyone they knew about his issue unless it was a fair divorce. He agreed and they split amicably.

I asked the waitress to call us a cab to get us back to the boat. I paid for lunch and when the cab arrived we were both a little buzzed from the beer and wine. We told the cab driver to take the scenic route back since we had lots of time. As we passed another deserted but beautiful beach Millie asked the cab driver to pull over. I showed the driver a stack of US currently and he agreed to wait for us.

Millie took off her shoes and walked down to the water's edge allowing her feet to get wet. Since I was in sneakers and socks I wasn't as interested in getting my feet wet and then sandy. I stood behind Millie as she played with the sand with her toes.

"You know, I really did enjoy being in your cabin with you earlier today." Millie said still looking out at the water.

"I did too. But I have to admit that you really surprised me with that." I replied.

"I would hope I did!" she said.

"Margie made it obvious that we would be in bed at some point but this morning was much, much earlier than I ever would have imagined." I replied.

"I hope because of the way I was talking to Maria that you aren't expecting me to be some kind of kink queen." Millie said still not looking at me.

"I'm not expecting anything. I've been enjoying myself with you today. I've tried to be respectful and I put this morning's fun out of my mind. Do you feel that I haven't treated you with respect?" I asked.

"Actually you have made me feel very respected. You've been a perfect gentleman. I haven't been with a gentleman in a long time. I appreciate that."

"OK, is something else bothering you?" I asked.

"I don't know how to explain this without sounding foolish. I know this was just supposed to be a onetime thing. A hit it and quit it time together. But now I don't think I can do it. I have enjoyed myself with you one whole heck of a lot today and now I regret coming to your cabin this morning. I would have liked today a lot more if we met for breakfast, stayed on the stinky bus, gone back to the boat and had fun then. To me that's a onetime arrangement. I know I am being silly but I wish that this was a real date. I hope I am making sense." Millie said.

"Take out this morning and messing with Maria. As far as I could see everything else was a date." I replied.

"I agree but now I regret this morning. I wish our first time was more of a normal first time encounter, not me begging to have you in my butt." Millie said.

"What butt?" I asked.

Millie turned to face me and blinked. "What butt? How could you miss this thing?" she said smacking her own ass.

"Yes, I've seen that you have one. Everyone does. What makes yours so special?" I said.

"Well, for one thing, your cum has been dripping from it..."

I cut her off. "I don't recall any experience like that." I said flatly.

A few more blinks and she understood where I was going. She smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled back.

Millie stepped out of the water and approached me. She reached up and too my shoulder bringing me down to her mouth for our first kiss.

"You are a gentleman and I thank you for that." She said.

We walked back to the taxi and woke up the driver. We continued the scenic route back to the boat. After arriving we wandered through the local tourist rip off shops for a bit before boarding the ship. We had a wait since quite a few passengers had all purchased junk and every bag needed to be put through the scanner and a police dog was sitting at the end to sniff out and illegal substances being brought on board.

I suggested we go to the pool area for a cocktail and discuss the plans for the evening. We decided on what to do and timing and we each went to our own cabin. The ships cut off time to be back on board was 6pm which generally means by the time the boat is untied and under way is about 6:30. There are always a last few late arrivals running up the gangway at 6:15 shouting for the boat to wait just for them.

When I arrived in my cabin I saw the message light blinking on the phone. Laurie said she wouldn't be joining us for dinner, that she had other plans. That made things much easier than trying to squeeze a fifth person on to our table. I left a message at Ronnie's room that Laurie was out and Millie was in and that we could not meet at my room for our traditional pre dinner drink. I made a drink (Sergio had already filed the ice bucket) and stood out on the balcony watching the hoards return from their day in Mexico. At six o'clock there was still a long line waiting to board but that didn't stop the crew from singling up the lines. There was a schedule to keep. The engines started up and the side thrusters kept the ship against the dock as the last of the passengers made it onboard. Things moved very quickly at this point. The dog and its handler were the last to step onto the gangway which started retracting with them on it. The crew doors at dock level were sealed and the side thrusters reversed now pushing the ship away from the dock. Looking forward and up I could see a ships officer on the bridge speaking into a radio giving directions to move forward making a gentle turn so the stern wouldn't hit the dock. They have done this maneuver before and were quickly on our way. I had about 90 minutes before I was meeting Millie and had to shower and dress for dinner. Having an hour to kill I was trying to decide if I should take a nap or what. There was a knock on the door.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds