• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anonymous Submission 01

Anonymous Submission 01

'Are you ready yet?'

I glanced at the text while hurriedly collecting a few things.

Black lace bustier...

Black thong...

Black sheer stockings...

Black stilettos...

I took a deep breath, steeling my nerves, and replied quickly 'Almost' then ran down stairs with my things clutched to my heaving chest. God I was so nervous...

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I glanced up and dropped a shoe. There he was. Just sitting so calmly in my living room as if this wasn't out of the ordinary.

He looked so in control and collected as he idly turned his phone over and over in his hands. He looked up at me, almost amused by my nervousness, then looked back down at his phone.

"Your sister let me in." he said plainly "Now, are you ready?"

Swallowing hard and refusing to reply I shakily picked up my shoe and dumped my stuff into my bag. I couldn't even look at him in his teal button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and his grey suit pants that fit so perfectly he almost didn't need the black leather belt around his hips.

"I asked you a question. Were you going to answer it?" His voice had a quiet yet demanding quality to it that made my knees weak. How could I even think about speaking? My mouth was dry and I felt almost faint.

"I... I just need to brush my teeth." I replied breathily, trying to regain some sense of composer. This was so unlike me. Usually I'm the picture of confidence. How could he have this effect on me without even touching me...

"Do it quickly. I'm tired of waiting." He said looking directly at me this time. I was frozen in place. The corner of his mouth tweaked up in a sly smile as he rose slowly from the chair and walked toward me. My breath caught in my throat and I looked away as he stood in front of me. I tried to walk around him but he gently grabbed my arm and turned me back to face him. I looked into his eyes, my body on fire and my mind screaming to run, but I stayed.

Did I even have a choice?

He ran his thumb across my jawline eliciting a low, almost inaudible, moan from my lips as my eyes fluttered shut. He ran his hand down across my neck and into my hair. I could feel his breath on my neck now. Grabbing a handful of my hair he pulled down quickly and simultaneously pulled me closer to him, startling me. He traced a line of soft yet hungry kisses from my neck to my ear. When I felt like I was close to going insane he stopped and whispered into my ear in that demanding tone again.

"Never forget who you are talking to. You haven't addressed me properly all night pet. This is something I will make sure you don't soon forget." He let go of me and gestured towards the bathroom. His words, his threat... his promise, hung in the air like a thick fog clouding my mind as I quickly brushed my teeth.

Soon we were in his car heading towards his home and I couldn't stop second guessing myself. What was I doing? Could I go through with this? I don't even know this man. We had only talked online a handful of times.

It wasn't a long car ride but it felt like an eternity in my head. I had talked myself in and out of this situation multiple times before he parked. He got out of the car and walked to the front door. He turned to look at me, still sitting in the passenger seat, and crossed his arms. I took several deep breathes and decided that composer was overrated at the present moment, and got out.

He walked in confidently and held the door for me. I shuffled in and looked only at the floor.

"You will have to learn not to be so shy around me pet. There's no need for it. In fact its unbecoming of a slave." He stated as he shut the door. My face flushed a deep red at the word slave. Yes, we had talked about this during our conversations, but to hear the word aloud...

"You have two options slave. You can either change into the things you brought in the bathroom or right here in front of me. I could care less. I will see you naked at some point this evening one way or another. You have five minutes to decide and get ready. After that we are starting no matter how ready you may be." I looked at him, completely caught off guard. I thought there might be some kind of segway but he just dropped it right there, much like my jaw.

"Do you not understand that I am timing you right now slave?" he whispered his eyebrow raising as if he was enjoying some joke.

I suppose he was.

And the joke was me.

Quickly I ran to his bathroom to change. So what if he would see me naked at some point? I at least hoped this outfit would elicit some sort of reaction from him. Hopefully I wouldn't be the only one who couldn't think straight tonight.

I peeled off my sandals, shorts and tank top quickly, tossing them aside carelessly. First I snapped on the bustier and adjusted it so my breasts looked perfectly perky. Then I slipped on the thong and looked at my ass in the mirror. Damn! Those squats were definitely doing the trick. I pulled on the stockings, enjoying the way they felt against my freshly shaved legs, almost forgetting he was out there waiting for me. As I slipped on my stilettos I could feel myself getting wet. Finally, the nerves were being replaced with a more acceptable feeling.

"That's time slave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anonymous Submission 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds